NATION

PASSWORD

The Hunger Games (IC/Closed.)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Mon May 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Riysa wrote:
OrigamiMaster wrote:OOC: I know. It's funny!

OOC: May Da Odds Eva Be In Ya Fava, Mon

OOC: LOL! Let's get back to the RP, though.
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Economic: -5.25
Social: -2.21
Join Oceanside!
Me: ODsT?
Sauritican: Orbital Drop shock Troopers from Halo?
Me: What does a ring around an angel's head have to do with anything?
Sauritican: dat video game foo :p
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

If I am not on, it is likely because I am doing RL stuff. Sorry!

Aztec of America
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aztec of America » Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

John sat in his room thinking of a strategy he knew he would use his persuasive skills in the games, And he had no living family at home so no one will be sad if he dies. He learned to never make a friend unless it will give him an advantage. He was a career and therefore should survive longer than most tributes. He was hungry and went to find something to eat.
my nation does not portray my real ideals

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

OrigamiMaster
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby OrigamiMaster » Mon May 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Aztec of america wrote:John sat in his room thinking of a strategy he knew he would use his persuasive skills in the games, And he had no living family at home so no one will be sad if he dies. He learned to never make a friend unless it will give him an advantage. He was a career and therefore should survive longer than most tributes. He was hungry and went to find something to eat.

OOC: Isn't there unlimited food on the train?
당신은 당신의 시간이 번역을 낭비!
Economic: -5.25
Social: -2.21
Join Oceanside!
Me: ODsT?
Sauritican: Orbital Drop shock Troopers from Halo?
Me: What does a ring around an angel's head have to do with anything?
Sauritican: dat video game foo :p
Me: I guess you are also gonna tell me how "Call of Duty- Wet Wipes Revenge" is educational, too?

If I am not on, it is likely because I am doing RL stuff. Sorry!

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 pm

OrigamiMaster wrote:
Aztec of america wrote:John sat in his room thinking of a strategy he knew he would use his persuasive skills in the games, And he had no living family at home so no one will be sad if he dies. He learned to never make a friend unless it will give him an advantage. He was a career and therefore should survive longer than most tributes. He was hungry and went to find something to eat.

OOC: Isn't there unlimited food on the train?

OOC: Stop OOCing in the IC.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

BlackSylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackSylvania » Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 pm

The Plagued Lands wrote:Billy sat on the train incredibly calm, or at least as calm as someone can be when they're about to die in a few days time. He watched the other districts fly by him as he made his way to the Capitol, where he would be fighting to the death with a bunch of other children. He had two goals: Survive as long as possible and kill as many other people as he could. The others would most likely underestimate him because he was from district 12 and didn't train his entire life like the snots from 1, 2 and 4. However... he could make an alliance with the others. They most likely wouldn't think much of him considering how quiet he was. Although he could start by befriending the other tribute from 12, Jordyn.

He never really knew her that well, he went to school with her his entire life but never really talked to her. He smiled to himself, remembering back a year or two ago his brother Joey was like in love with her, but never got the guts to talk to her. He started to feel sad when he thought about his brother. He never really had many friends, his other siblings were always either too old or two young for him to relate with and his mom was constantly working. So Joey was really his only friend growing up, being only a year older than Billy. He tried not to show it but Joey was devastated when Billy was reaped. He even cried for the first time since he was a baby.

Joey was the one who first showed Billy how to get into the woods. He would always go hunting, which Billy was never interested in. Billy cared about the plants, the poisons, the medicinal herbs and even just regular weeds. He would always just go out into nature and see what he could find and figure out what certain plants do what.

Billy looked over at Jordyn who was blankly staring out the window. He remembered his mentor, Haymitch, telling them that the best way to win was to make friends and to get sponsors. Well, thought Billy, this is probably a good time to start making friends.

He walked over to Jordyn smiled and said, "Hi."

Jordyn looks over to Billy and says hi in return. She barely remembers Billy despite going to school with him. Jordyn thought that Billy was very suspicious and sneaky but he was one of the smartest in school. After a few moments she realizes that she isn't that much different and decides that she knows she wont make it out without help and figures that if shes going to team up with someone that she knew most of her life rather then the other tributes who she hasn't even met yet. So Jordyn ask Billy if he was worried about being against careers that would mostly likely team up against kids like us.

The Plagued Lands
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Plagued Lands » Mon May 13, 2013 5:10 pm

BlackSylvania wrote:
The Plagued Lands wrote:Billy sat on the train incredibly calm, or at least as calm as someone can be when they're about to die in a few days time. He watched the other districts fly by him as he made his way to the Capitol, where he would be fighting to the death with a bunch of other children. He had two goals: Survive as long as possible and kill as many other people as he could. The others would most likely underestimate him because he was from district 12 and didn't train his entire life like the snots from 1, 2 and 4. However... he could make an alliance with the others. They most likely wouldn't think much of him considering how quiet he was. Although he could start by befriending the other tribute from 12, Jordyn.

He never really knew her that well, he went to school with her his entire life but never really talked to her. He smiled to himself, remembering back a year or two ago his brother Joey was like in love with her, but never got the guts to talk to her. He started to feel sad when he thought about his brother. He never really had many friends, his other siblings were always either too old or two young for him to relate with and his mom was constantly working. So Joey was really his only friend growing up, being only a year older than Billy. He tried not to show it but Joey was devastated when Billy was reaped. He even cried for the first time since he was a baby.

Joey was the one who first showed Billy how to get into the woods. He would always go hunting, which Billy was never interested in. Billy cared about the plants, the poisons, the medicinal herbs and even just regular weeds. He would always just go out into nature and see what he could find and figure out what certain plants do what.

Billy looked over at Jordyn who was blankly staring out the window. He remembered his mentor, Haymitch, telling them that the best way to win was to make friends and to get sponsors. Well, thought Billy, this is probably a good time to start making friends.

He walked over to Jordyn smiled and said, "Hi."

Jordyn looks over to Billy and says hi in return. She barely remembers Billy despite going to school with him. Jordyn thought that Billy was very suspicious and sneaky but he was one of the smartest in school. After a few moments she realizes that she isn't that much different and decides that she knows she wont make it out without help and figures that if shes going to team up with someone that she knew most of her life rather then the other tributes who she hasn't even met yet. So Jordyn ask Billy if he was worried about being against careers that would mostly likely team up against kids like us.

"Yeah, I think we need to show them that they we aren't just another group of pushovers from district 12. I may not exactly be the most talkative kid, or the strongest, but I have a lot knowledge about nature and I'm good at hiding and sneaking up on people. We might not be able to team up with the careers, but we could still make some allies with some of the other districts like 11 or 10." Billy takes a seat across from Jordyn.

BlackSylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: May 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby BlackSylvania » Mon May 13, 2013 6:06 pm

"Yeah, I think we need to show them that they we aren't just another group of pushovers from district 12. I may not exactly be the most talkative kid, or the strongest, but I have a lot knowledge about nature and I'm good at hiding and sneaking up on people. We might not be able to team up with the careers, but we could still make some allies with some of the other districts like 11 or 10." Billy takes a seat across from Jordyn.[/quote]

"Yea so how bout you and me form an alliance. When we get to the capital well we could look for more kids like us that no one thinks have a chance. Then we could work out a strategy and other crap like that from there.''

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon May 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
"Just because you have a decent outlook on life.." Cassus said, irritated by his fellow tribute's initial optimism. "We're all going to die, might as well make the misery end with a bang. Or if I do win...?"

"I'm committing suicide. Let's see how the Capitol like their prized victor dying in them."

She smirked, not looking up at him. "You know, we don't really seem like we're from the same district, do we? Stop being so soft, you..." She said playfully. "And you wouldn't commit suicide."

"How do you know? I have nothing left to live for- the Games is a win-win for me, whether I live or die during it. And I would, just to piss the Capitol off. Give them the Peacekeeper Salute."
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon May 13, 2013 6:25 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:
She smirked, not looking up at him. "You know, we don't really seem like we're from the same district, do we? Stop being so soft, you..." She said playfully. "And you wouldn't commit suicide."

"How do you know? I have nothing left to live for- the Games is a win-win for me, whether I live or die during it. And I would, just to piss the Capitol off. Give them the Peacekeeper Salute."

"Because, in all honesty, you may be physically strong" she gestured towards his imposing body. "But up here..." She tapped her forehead. "Is where it really counts. All that strength won't do you any good unless you know how to apply it. With the attitude that you have I'm seriously confused as to how the Capitol hasn't killed you yet." She slipped her shoes off her feet, and tucked them under her bum on her seat, a habit she had when she was comfortable. "Heh. Good to know my fellow district tribute is a total no-baller. At least it'll look good on me when I'm looking for sponsorships..." She said quietly, under her breath, making sure that Cassus didn't hear her. She still wore her dress that she had worn to the reaping, it was one of her favorites.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon May 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

"Because, in all honesty, you may be physically strong" she gestured towards his imposing body. "But up here..." She tapped her forehead. "Is where it really counts. All that strength won't do you any good unless you know how to apply it. With the attitude that you have I'm seriously confused as to how the Capitol hasn't killed you yet." She slipped her shoes off her feet, and tucked them under her bum on her seat, a habit she had when she was comfortable. "Heh. Good to know my fellow district tribute is a total no-baller. At least it'll look good on me when I'm looking for sponsorships..." She said quietly, under her breath, making sure that Cassus didn't hear her. She still wore her dress that she had worn to the reaping, it was one of her favorites.

"They haven't killed me because I keep myself to myself. And you make think I'm a bit of a idiot, but this idiots going to be the second to last tribute. And then I'll end up drowning or something stupid." Cassus scratched his neck.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

DuThaal Craftworld
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DuThaal Craftworld » Mon May 13, 2013 6:36 pm

I've been reaped. It's okay. I can survive this. After all, if I can survive a life in Foundry 04, I can survive the Games.
"You wanna meet your fellow tribute?" A voice asks, muffled by the thick wooden door.
"Might as well." I mutter, stepping outside, past the Capitol puppet and knocking on the door of the male tribute.
"Can I come in?"
Eldar. Not Dark Eldar. Eldar.
FT+FanT
METAL BAWKSES

Nua Corda wrote:Read the rest of the quote by clicking the 'wrote' button.

Mindhar on The Lord of the Rings

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:

"They haven't killed me because I keep myself to myself. And you make think I'm a bit of a idiot, but this idiots going to be the second to last tribute. And then I'll end up drowning or something stupid." Cassus scratched his neck.

Felicia smirked, about the drowning comment. Gently slapping him on his wrist, she said playfully, "Don't be such a negative nancy! I'm sure you won't do too poorly. If you want, I could probably see to it that you're the second last tribute remaining, if there's something in it for me, of course." Smiling devilishly, she picked up the pad again, and with her pencil began doodling a grove filled with roses.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon May 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Felicia smirked, about the drowning comment. Gently slapping him on his wrist, she said playfully, "Don't be such a negative nancy! I'm sure you won't do too poorly. If you want, I could probably see to it that you're the second last tribute remaining, if there's something in it for me, of course." Smiling devilishly, she picked up the pad again, and with her pencil began doodling a grove filled with roses.

"What's the point in being positive?" Cassus muttered. "We're all going to die, so how can you be so positive in the face of certain death?"

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon May 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:

"What's the point in being positive?" Cassus muttered. "We're all going to die, so how can you be so positive in the face of certain death?"

"Well, you're going to die. And all those others are going to die. I know that I'll be coming home, of course. I'm being positive because I know that I'll do well, and, if I don't, well then boo on me. Hell, I've been working towards this my entire damn life. If I'm not positive, what was the point of working towards this?"

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon May 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

"Well, you're going to die. And all those others are going to die. I know that I'll be coming home, of course. I'm being positive because I know that I'll do well, and, if I don't, well then boo on me. Hell, I've been working towards this my entire damn life. If I'm not positive, what was the point of working towards this?"

"What even was the point of working towards this? I only volunteered because no one in my family had been selected for the last 13 Hunger Games, and it would bea stain on our honour if I didn't. As for my negativity... It's kept me alive through enough rockfalls and training, I think I'll keep it."

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Mon May 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:

"What even was the point of working towards this? I only volunteered because no one in my family had been selected for the last 13 Hunger Games, and it would bea stain on our honour if I didn't. As for my negativity... It's kept me alive through enough rockfalls and training, I think I'll keep it."

"God, you suck." She scowled, shading in one of the particularly detailed roses. Turning it around, she showed Cassus. "Whatta you think of this?" It was a simple drawing, a few Roses in the foreground, and, in the background, a grove, full of knee-high grass, with two characters, only their outlines, sketched roughly, wading through the grass, hands grasped together. All around them were trees, they grew to immense heights. All sorts of shrubs and undergrowth grew beneath them.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon May 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

"God, you suck." She scowled, shading in one of the particularly detailed roses. Turning it around, she showed Cassus. "Whatta you think of this?" It was a simple drawing, a few Roses in the foreground, and, in the background, a grove, full of knee-high grass, with two characters, only their outlines, sketched roughly, wading through the grass, hands grasped together. All around them were trees, they grew to immense heights. All sorts of shrubs and undergrowth grew beneath them.

"You want me to look at art? You've got to be joking... Too damned bright and cheery for me. Try someone else when we get to the Capitol." Cassus dismissed it and went back to staring at the ceiling, eyes closed. He could do with some sleep.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon May 13, 2013 7:14 pm

DuThaal Craftworld wrote:I've been reaped. It's okay. I can survive this. After all, if I can survive a life in Foundry 04, I can survive the Games.
"You wanna meet your fellow tribute?" A voice asks, muffled by the thick wooden door.
"Might as well." I mutter, stepping outside, past the Capitol puppet and knocking on the door of the male tribute.
"Can I come in?"

Finishing up his prayers, he got up, and opened the door. "Feel free, although perhaps we might grab a bite to eat from down the train - we'll definitely need it." Tucking in his plain gray shirt, and fixing his coat, he extended his hand. "Stephen Clarke; I believe your name is Kyra, right?"

DuThaal Craftworld
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DuThaal Craftworld » Mon May 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Riysa wrote:
DuThaal Craftworld wrote:I've been reaped. It's okay. I can survive this. After all, if I can survive a life in Foundry 04, I can survive the Games.
"Can I come in?"

Finishing up his prayers, he got up, and opened the door. "Feel free, although perhaps we might grab a bite to eat from down the train - we'll definitely need it." Tucking in his plain gray shirt, and fixing his coat, he extended his hand. "Stephen Clarke; I believe your name is Kyra, right?"

"Yeah. I worked as a pounder in Foundry O4." Is mile, shaking Stephen's hand.
"So far after flicking through the other reapings, I'd say that we're pretty well off. The Careers will be a problem, but the Districts after us… well, let's just say that the blood bath will be bigger than usual." I grimly tell him, withdrawing my hand before stepping towards the dining car.
FT+FanT
METAL BAWKSES

Aztec of America
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aztec of America » Mon May 13, 2013 7:22 pm

After eating some fresh made bread john decided to go talk to his district partner Eva Lionheart. He walked until he saw her sitting and looking out the window."Hello Eva, ready for the games" john asked.
Last edited by Aztec of America on Tue May 14, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my nation does not portray my real ideals

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 pm

DuThaal Craftworld wrote:
Riysa wrote:

"Yeah. I worked as a pounder in Foundry O4." Is mile, shaking Stephen's hand.
"So far after flicking through the other reapings, I'd say that we're pretty well off. The Careers will be a problem, but the Districts after us… well, let's just say that the blood bath will be bigger than usual." I grimly tell him, withdrawing my hand before stepping towards the dining car.

I nodded, and followed Kyra. Looking at the dining car, I was nearly overwhelmed by the food options available. It was insane, like someone had left an entire granary out to be eaten. My household, thankfully, always had enough food and enough choices to make life comfortable enough, but we never wasted anything. We often ate leftovers for the next day or two, just to make sure every last bit was used up and not wsated. I am, admittedly, a foodie, and although this display partially appealed to me, it...it invoked a sense of disgust to the deepest of my soul. A random thought came into my mind, one that the citizens of District 10 would definitely identify with.
"Nice display of food," I told Kyra, "Fattening us up, like animals for the slaughter." I grab a mug of hot chocolate, and some rolls, and take a seat.

Sabara
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sabara » Mon May 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Elisha Zhang rubbed her eyes, exhausted from sobbing and terrified beyond relief. That terrible, terrible last goodbye to her family had ripped apart her heart. Her mother's wrinkled face, her father's warm embrace- it had only lasted for a few seconds before the Peacekeepers took her away. She was dead. Not in the sense of 'not existing' but the sense that all you love is gone and your just a corpse walking around..

Plodding past her mentor (who was as drunk as a sot) she slid into her room and shut the door. Sighing, she changed into jeans and a green shirt, then sat down on soft bed. She started playing with her hair, almost robotically. Finally, she put it down and sighed. After awhile of sitting down and staring blankly at the ceiling, she collapsed into bed.
Last edited by Sabara on Mon May 13, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A unique MT rp: Tiandi

DuThaal Craftworld
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby DuThaal Craftworld » Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Riysa wrote:
DuThaal Craftworld wrote:"Yeah. I worked as a pounder in Foundry O4." Is mile, shaking Stephen's hand.

I nodded, and followed Kyra. Looking at the dining car, I was nearly overwhelmed by the food options available. It was insane, like someone had left an entire granary out to be eaten. My household, thankfully, always had enough food and enough choices to make life comfortable enough, but we never wasted anything. We often ate leftovers for the next day or two, just to make sure every last bit was used up and not wsated. I am, admittedly, a foodie, and although this display partially appealed to me, it...it invoked a sense of disgust to the deepest of my soul. A random thought came into my mind, one that the citizens of District 10 would definitely identify with.
"Nice display of food," I told Kyra, "Fattening us up, like animals for the slaughter." I grab a mug of hot chocolate, and some rolls, and take a seat.

"It's the Hunger Games. What did you expect?" I ask, going for a more modest honey/butter/wheat sandwhich and taking a seat opposite of Stephen.
"And seeing as it is the hunger games, we need to talk strategy. Any ideas?"
FT+FanT
METAL BAWKSES

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon May 13, 2013 7:52 pm

DuThaal Craftworld wrote:
Riysa wrote:I nodded, and followed Kyra. Looking at the dining car, I was nearly overwhelmed by the food options available. It was insane, like someone had left an entire granary out to be eaten. My household, thankfully, always had enough food and enough choices to make life comfortable enough, but we never wasted anything. We often ate leftovers for the next day or two, just to make sure every last bit was used up and not wsated. I am, admittedly, a foodie, and although this display partially appealed to me, it...it invoked a sense of disgust to the deepest of my soul. A random thought came into my mind, one that the citizens of District 10 would definitely identify with.

"It's the Hunger Games. What did you expect?" I ask, going for a more modest honey/butter/wheat sandwhich and taking a seat opposite of Stephen.
"And seeing as it is the hunger games, we need to talk strategy. Any ideas?"

I sip my hot chocolate, hoping that its caffene will do something to my mind and body. I do drink coffee, on occasion, especially the darker brews, but I prefer the taste of hot chocolate most of the time. I look straight at Kyra. "Well, I think we should start off by making an alliance between us official, correct? From there, I think we should start looking at the other tributes. I think the traditional Careers, 1 and 2, are out of the question - I don't know why, but a lot of those tributes seem to be sociopathic, manipulative jerks. I would aim for grabbing 3, and maybe 4 - the technical skills from 3 will be useful regardless, and 4 have their own set of useful combat and construction skills. What do you think?"

Nu Sparta
Minister

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nu Sparta » Mon May 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Nu Sparta wrote:
"No you don't look to tall, its just the style. They will probably make me a little bit taller then you actually while I'm wearing them. Fashion is the capital is ridiculous if you ask me. The discoloring of skin and the pounds of makeup they use.

So long as the suit is shade of red or green then I'm sure it will be ok. You should powder your skin though so its a nice white. Pale tone is all the rage for men in the capital. Is there a stylist on board? We will need your facial hair trimmed and designed too."

After finishing her food she wiped her mouth and then proceed to apply a glittery light green lipstick.

"We should be in the capital by the end of the night so we will need to get you ready quickly. When your done I'll be waiting for you back here so we can go through the videos."

She stood up slowly, holding the bottom lining of her dress in her left hand.

"If you'll excuse me I must put on the rest of my makeup so that I might look ridiculous enough to please the important people."

Ted suddenly grabs her right hand and says " You do not need to cake yourself with makeup to impress them." After which he said another statement in a joking manner "You are pale enough to be mistaken to have too much makeup." He then let go of her hand and started to finish his plate.

After he finished his plate he went to his quarters and grabbed his slightly red suit and tried it on "I don't really get this fashion stuff, I look ridiculous" he said to himself. "Anyways, I'd might as well show this to her since it's the only thing that is remotely close to what she requested." He kept thinking to himself as he approached Aurelia's quarters. When he was at the door he knocked.

"One minute!"

The voice was not Aurelia's. It had been very high pitched and squeaky coming from one of the capital women stylist that was accompanying them on the train. While Aurelia had learned to apply the lipstick, out of necessity of reapplying it after dining, the rest of her make had to be done by someone else.

After about six minutes the door was finally opened, a capital woman in an overly tight light blue dress suit and some sort of beehive hair style let Ted in. It was to obvious that she was wearing some sort of body modification clothing like a corset underneath. Her hips were wide, but her top was almost compressed. Not to mention the opening at the bottom of her skirt was so small she couldn't move her leg apart.

"She ready!"

Her high pitched voice was almost like listening to someone run their nails on a chalkboard.

"Well... Oh my... I well have to get Ronnie for you... Excuse me..."

She rushed past Ted as quickly as her small steps would take her after commenting on his appearance. When Ted would make his way into the room he'd see Aurelia's face was accented with green eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara. Unlike the capital woman praising her on how beautiful she was now, well really more on the work she did, her face wasn't powdered white. They had deemed her skin was already pale enough and so even with the heavy makeup she had a more natural look to her. The biggest noticeable difference to Aurelia's appearance would have to be her eyes though. They had put in green contacts so her eyes would match the dress and makeup.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse