NATION

PASSWORD

Crown Motors - Built For Glory

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Founded: May 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Crown Motors - Built For Glory

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Built For Glory

Crown Motors is Coulter Bay's last remaining domestically owned luxury automotive brand. Since 1932, Crown Motors has been building cars of legendary quality. The company's heydays spanned the 1940's-1970's when the company was among the leaders in our domestic luxury market. However, with the launch of some less-than stellar offerings against extremely tough competition, the company saw its sales - and its finances - drop. By the time 1999 rolled around, the company was little more than an afterthought in the overly crowded domestic market before declaring bankruptcy and ceasing production of its vehicles.

A Company's Revival, A Plan of Global Reach
However, in 2013, a group of heavily-financed investors from Remoon, Coulter Bay have reformed Crown Motors, a brand of past luster and historical name plates, but a brand of tarnished reputation in more recent years. The investors plans of revival within Coutler Bay, however, is only one part of their plan. The ambitious planning by the new ownership of Crown Motors includes expansion rapidly across the global marketplace - an industry that, historically, is among the toughest to crack by any new comer - and doubly tough to crack when a company is being reformed after a decade and a half of ceased production.

Yet Crown Motors believes in its product lineup. Offering unique technology, swanky design, and build quality on par with the worlds best, this lineup is Built For Glory.

Crown Motors is sold in...
ViZion
Schmiegelland
Catonia Majora

Proudly Headquartered in the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:53 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Coulter Bay is a part of the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion - The State of Coulter Bay.
Please excuse my short posts, I am without a computer and only have my phone currently.
Storefronts
Crown Motors | Wide Format Technology Systems | Yorkhaund Tire Company | Demand! Movies | Cedar Air

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 pm

The Lineup

Rave
Starting At: $102,985

Sexy lines. Voluptuous hips. Intoxicating growl. Sensuous comfort. Meet the newest member of the Crown family, the Rave sports car. Built for track and daily use, its V8 and CrownDrive combination put top sports cars on notice in performance, style, and sound. With exhilarating standard quarter mile blitzes in only 9.9 seconds, and ripping through the Bayvue track in near record time, this luxury super car will coddle you while ripping through lap after lap at incredibly high speeds.

$130,105 As Shown
Level: Coupe
Engines: Cheetah, 3.9L V8, 480 HP @ 7700 RPM, 350 tq @ 5000 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 910 HP, 1050 tq
Transmissions: 7 speed manual, 12 speed dual-clutch automated manual
Drive: All
Wheels: 21" alloy, 21" chrome
Colors: Available in custom
Interior Trim: Available in custom

Bayvue
Starting At: $598,885

Raw performance without raw edge. The Bayvue, named after the famed Bayvue Racing Course, offers extreme performance without extreme pain. Enjoy excellent comfort by day, and attacking apex after apex on the track by night thanks to auto-adjusting support on our suede and leather seats. In addition select what level of comfort or performance you would like to experience with our Crown Select system, adjusting the pedal step-in, suspension, steering, and gearing of the transmission.

The V12 is coupled with our CrownDrive electric vehicle technology, allowing for a combined output of 1050 bhp and 1200 pound-feet of torque.

$620,605 As Shown
Level: Coupe
Engines: Aluma II, 5.0L V12, Twin Turbo, 820 HP @ 8200 RPM, 500 tq @ 4000 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 1250 HP, 1200 tq
Wheels: 22" alloy, 22" chrome

Level: Convertible
Engines: Aluma II, 5.0L V12, Twin Turbo, 820 HP @ 8200 RPM, 500 tq @ 4000 RPM + Electric Motor 230 HP, 700 tq totaling 1050 HP, 1200 tq
Wheels: 22" alloy, 22" chrome

Star
Starting At: $33,885

Sleek. Stylish. Handsomely equipped. The Star is a true star in the marketplace, targeting the highly popular D-segment, filled by such well known names as the Audi A4. Based on the front-drive Lancealot platform, the sedan also is available with our SmartWheel advanced all wheel drive system, which can transfer as much as 75% of the torque to a single wheel.

$42,485 As Shown
Level: Base
Engines: Q-ZX05, 1.8L, Turbo, 160 HP @ 7000-7700 RPM, 170 tq @ 1900-3300 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; alone 142 HP, 200 tq or combined 302 HP; 370 tq
Transmissions: 6 speed manual, 7 speed dual-clutch automated manual
Drive: Front
Wheels: 17" alloy; 18" alloy; 18" brushed nickle
Colors: Ruby Red, Midnight Blue, Beauty Black, Sexy Silver, Fabulous Purple, Raunchy Pink, Ocean Teal, Pearl, Cloud White
Interior Trim: Black leather with body-colored trim; white leather with black trim; black leather with dark wood trim, grey leather with body-color trim

Level: Sport
Engines: Q-ZX05, 1.8L, Turbo, 160 HP @ 7000-7700 RPM, 170 tq @ 1900-3300 RPM; Q-MB03 2.3L, Turbo, 250 HP @ 6900-7050 RPM, 248 tq @ 2000-4000 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 302 HP, 370 tq; or 392 HP, 448 tq
Transmissions: 6 speed manual, 8 speed dual-clutch automated manual
Drive: Front, All
Wheels: 18" alloy; 18" brushed nickle, 20" brushed nickle, 20" chrome
Colors: Ruby Red, Midnight Blue, Beauty Black, Sexy Silver, Fabulous Purple, Raunchy Pink, Ocean Teal, Pearl, Cloud White
Interior Trim: Black leather with body-colored trim; white leather with black trim; black leather with dark wood trim, grey leather with body-color trim

Renowned
Starting At: $36,495

Rear drive excellence. The Renowned is known across ViZion for its excellent driving dynamics, quirky styling, and outrageous MR track-oriented model aimed as the likes of the S4. Quick, agile, and fun to drive, this vehicle also offers plenty of features, comfort, and the SmartDrive system.

$49,985 As Shown
Level: Base
Engines: Q-ZX05, 1.8L, Turbo, 160 HP @ 7000-7700 RPM, 170 tq @ 1900-3300 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 302 HP, 370 tq
Transmissions: 6 speed manual, 7 speed dual-clutch automated manual
Drive: Rear
Wheels: 17" alloy; 18" alloy; 18" brushed nickle

Level: Sport
Engines: Q-ZX05, 1.8L, Turbo, 160 HP @ 7000-7700 RPM, 170 tq @ 1900-3300 RPM; Q-MB03 2.3L, Turbo, 250 HP @ 6900-7050 RPM, 248 tq @ 2000-4000 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 302 HP, 370 tq; or 392 HP, 448 tq
Drive: Rear, All
Wheels: 18" alloy; 18" brushed nickle, 20" brushed nickle, 20" chrome

Level: MR
Engines: Q-OGM02, 2.8L, Turbo, 370 HP @ 6800-7900 RPM, 400 tq @ 1300-3500 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 512 HP, 600 tq
Drive: Rear, All
Wheels: 20" alloy
Interior Trim: Black leather & suede with body-colored trim; white leather & suede with black trim; black leather & suede with dark wood trim, grey leather & suede with body-color trim

Elixor
Starting At:$74,995

High style and great times. That is what this large execuliner is all about. Incredible style and amazing features help you stand out from the crowd of generic offerings. After all, spending upwards of $100,000 on a vehicle shouldn't make you feel like you're driving just another car.

$102,495 As Shown
Level: Pebble Shores
Engines: Lion, 6.0L V8, 465 HP @ 6000 RPM, 510 tq @ 3000 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 705 HP, 860 tq
Transmissions: 8 speed dual-clutch automated manual
Wheels: 22" alloy, 24" chrome

Level: Luman Beach
Engines: Archway, 6.8L V12, Twin Turbo, 640 HP @ 6300 RPM, 660 tq @ 2500-3500 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 880 HP, 1030 tq
Wheels: 24" chrome

La Push
Starting At: $133,485
Absolute style. Absolute power. Absolutely the best in class. This vehicle redefines a segment of cars that few companies can compete in. Loaded with technology and comfort, this four door coupe truly defines its class - a class of one. The La Push.

$148,995 As Shown
Level: Luman Beach
Engines: Archway, 6.8L V12, Twin Turbo, 700 HP @ 6300 RPM, 800 tq @ 2500-3500 RPM
CrownDrive Technology: Yes; combined 1005 HP, 1290 tq
Wheels: 24" chrome
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:46 am, edited 27 times in total.
Coulter Bay is a part of the Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion - The State of Coulter Bay.
Please excuse my short posts, I am without a computer and only have my phone currently.
Storefronts
Crown Motors | Wide Format Technology Systems | Yorkhaund Tire Company | Demand! Movies | Cedar Air

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Purchasing

Welcome to the Crown Motors retail facility. Please enjoy a game of putt-putt golf, and relax in our cafe lounge while admiring the indoor waterfall or catching the latest news on our large high-definition televisions. Your personal Crown Motors assistant will be happy to get you comfortable in our plush leather seats and find you the right car for your needs, wants, and desires.

Code: Select all
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Home Country:[/b]
[b]Model:[/b]
[b]Level:[/b]
[b]Engine:[/b]
[b]Transmission:[/b]
[b]Exterior Color:[/b]
[b]Wheels:[/b]
[b]Interior Trim:[/b]
[b]Special Requests:[/b]
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Expansion

Let us expand sales of Crown Motors into your nation! Please have your company fill out the form below to get approval for importing Crown Motors into your nation! Please let us know which models you wish to have imported, and the projected annual sales of each model available for sale in your nation.

Code: Select all
[b]Your Name:[/b]
[b]Home Country:[/b]
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]Models & Expected Annual Sales:[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]
Last edited by Coulter Bay on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Open to business!
Storefronts

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Your Name: Charles Moore
Home Country: ViZion
Company Name: Moore Cars Network
Models & Expected Annual Sales: Star - 890,000; Renowned - 700,000; Bayvue - 1,000; Elixor - 8,000; La Push - 4,000
Additional Information: Moore Cars Network is a growing auto dealer network across ViZion.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Sky World Aerospace
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sky World Aerospace » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Dear Crown Motors:

We see that your products and their quality are superb, and would do great in the market, except for that they do not exactly have international reputation. Therefore, I propose a partnership that would enable Crown Motors to become well-known with a partnership with Sky World Aerospace. You would keep running your storefront and we would split the profits 50/50. So, by joining Sky World Aerospace, we both gain. You get valuable goodwill from customers from our company, and we get new products to our lineup. Please consider our offer.

Sincerely,
Bendra Cieasu
CEO, Sky World Aerospace
Last edited by Sky World Aerospace on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Bendra Cieasu,

Thank you for your offer, however at this time we do not feel this deal is right for Crown Motors and our customers.

Jacques Albin,
CEO of Crown Motors
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:52 pm

A tribute to our past...

Showcasing our jaw-dropping 1937 Phantom Royale.

Storefronts

Schmiegelland
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Schmiegelland » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:48 pm

Your Name: The Smiley Leader
Home Country: Schmigelland
Company Name: Sjandle Car Co.
Models & Expected Annual Sales: Star- 1,000, Bayvue- 1,000, La Push- 500
Additional Information: We don't have a very big market for cars. Also, can you make them eco-friendly?

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:23 pm

We are very excited to announce a deal with Sjandle Car Co. to begin the retail of Crown Motors in Schmigelland. We will initially begin offering the Star, Bavye, and La Push, however the roster could expand.

Soon, we will be offering a hybrid and a diesel version of many of our vehicles.
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:03 pm

bump
Storefronts

Catonia Majora
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Catonia Majora » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Crown Motors,

North Star Holdings Group's Automotive Division is interested in adding Crown Motors' line of vehicles to our dealer network. With 27 dealerships, North Star Motors is the largest automobile dealer in Catonia. Crown Motors models would be featured next to domestically produced Valkyrie Automobiles.

Thank you for your kind consideration,
Jan Olafsson
North Star Motors
Director of product placement

Your Name: Jan Olafsson
Home Country: Catonia Majora
Company Name: North Star Automobile Dealers
Models & Expected Annual Sales: Star- 500, Bayvue- 350, La Push- 50
Additional Information: North Star Holdings is the business division of the Catonian Royal Family Trust
World Sporting Achievements
Rugby 7's World Cup: 16th, Lacrosse World Cup 15--Round of 16

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Jan Olafsson,

Hello Jan, my name is Will Alexius. I am contacting you regarding your application for North Star Holdings Group to begin offering our Crown Motors vehicles along side Catonia Majora-based Valkyrie Automobiles. Having reviewed your request, we are excited to announce that we will begin exporting the Star, Bayvue, and La Push to become available as Catonia Majora's largest network of car dealers.

This will greatly benefit both of our companies, and we look forward to working closely with you. Please keep me informed with any futue changes to the vehicle lineup or quantity.

Thank you.

Will Alexius
Crown Motors Director of International Sales
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed May 01, 2013 4:37 pm

A tribute to our past...

The outrageously styled, high-performance 1966 Track Ace.

Last edited by Coulter Bay on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Storefronts

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Greetings from the Aspari Syndicate,

We are always in the market for high quality automobiles, particularly for our executives. We are interested in updating our current fleet of vehicles with a number of your fine automobiles. Please find our order below:

Your Name: Calico Argent
Home Country: The Aspari Syndicate
Model: Bayvue
Level: Convertible
Engine: Aluma, 5.5L V12, Twin Turbo, 700 HP @ 8200 RPM, 550 tq @ 4000 RPM
Transmission: 8 speed dual-clutch automated manual
Exterior Color: Various
Wheels: 22" chrome
Interior Trim: Various
Special Requests: Our executives sometimes have enemies, and if possible we would like the cars to be bullet-proofed. We will of course pay any extra fees required.

We would like an estimate on one thousand of these vehicles in various tasteful color schemes. We look forward to hearing your proposal.

Regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu May 02, 2013 9:02 am

Calico Argent,

Hello Calico, and thank you for contacting us! We will be happy to provide you a quote, however we will need to know rather you wish to go with the coupe or convertible - which has a $75,000 premium over similarly-equipped coupes. Thank you.

Will Alexius
Storefronts

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Thu May 02, 2013 10:23 am

M. Alexius,

We would prefer the cars to be coupes; as much as it pains us to sacrifice luxury for safety, we cannot take any risks with our executives. Unless, of course, you know of a way to make a convertible bulletproof, in which case we would gladly request entirely convertibles.

Regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 am

Calico Argent,

Calico,

One option is to go with a hard-top convertible. While it adds a little bit of weight, the hard-top convertible will indeed give you the ability to have a bullet-proof top when the top is up. However, this still leaves the occupants open when the top is down. The coupe will come in at $560,000, the hard top convertible - due to the additional complexity over the standard soft-top convertible, will come in at $650,000 each. Please let me know which route you wish to take.

Thank you!

Will Alexius
Storefronts

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Thu May 02, 2013 11:34 am

Mr. Alexius,

Thank you for this option; we must admit, it is tempting. However, you do bring up a good point; as such, we would like to split the difference, and request 500 of each. If our numbers are correct, that comes to a total of 605,000,000; if we are in error, please let us know. As mentioned, we would like them bullet-proofed in a variety of tasteful color schemes. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate

Bohemia Minor wrote:

Oh Sh-

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Thu May 02, 2013 11:36 am

Calico Argent,

Calico,

You are correct, the total for 500 hard-top convertibles and 500 coupes comes to a total of $605,000,000. Upon payment, we will begin working on these finely crafted machines for you.

Thank you!

Will Alexius
Storefronts

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Thu May 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Mr. Alexius,

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. Payment is being wired presently.

Regards,

Calico Argent
Director of Acquisitions
The Aspari Syndicate

Bohemia Minor wrote:

Oh Sh-

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Fri May 24, 2013 11:16 am

Calico Argent,

Congratulations on your purchase of the 1,000 Bayvue's!

Thank you!

Will Alexius
Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:31 pm

A tribute to our past...

The incredibly advanced, all-aluminum 1951 Menehune compact.

Storefronts

Coulter Bay
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Coulter Bay » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:40 pm

We are looking to further expand globally!
Storefronts

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade