NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 6, Closed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36596
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 pm

I wonder how the Nostalgia Critic would react to Elfen High.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:08 pm

I'm amused by how Caspian missed that.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Astrolinium wrote:I wonder how the Nostalgia Critic would react to Elfen High.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQlLu0JvsOI
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42255
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm amused by how Caspian missed that.


Did you see my title suggestion?

Just wondering.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm amused by how Caspian missed that.


Did you see my title suggestion?

Just wondering.

Check the oneshot listings.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
OSIRIS BLOSSOMS

(Image)
Solanum defecus


Holy shit. No, literally.

Osiris blossoms are massive flowers (twenty feet-by-twenty feet), typically orange or red in color. They grow from cabbage-like short, green leaves, with stems rooted in the ground. They are closely related to the potato, though their roots are not nutritional and are often bitter or irony. The flower blooms year-round, without sunlight, as Osiris blossoms have changed their diets from photosynthesis yet retain the same structure. They release spindly, white tendrils from the center of their flowers, typically used to root themselves to the ceilings of Elfen High, but also for hunting. The Osiris blossom is a carnivorous creature - it uses its spindle to latch onto unsuspecting prey, soften it with a spider-esque acid, and pull into the flower for further digestion and absorption by special enzymes within the flower itself. Osiris blossoms are notable for sparing the flesh of a creature (preferring to consumes it's bones and tendon), packing the outer layers with nearby material, and using the remains as decoy "puppets" via the spindles. It "sees" through heat-sensitive nerves, not unlike those seen in reptilian creatures.

Osiris blossoms originate from ancient Egypt, where, on the banks of the Nile, it tended to burrow into agricultural plants and sap them of vital sugars. As such, they were destroyed by Egyptian farmers at some point in the Early Dynastic Period. As recorded by the Expedition of 1912, the new species of Osiris blossoms were found inside the sewers of Elfen High, creating puppets from dead vermin and human fecal matter. They had evolved to be much larger and more aggressive. Biologists theorize that this is due to Elfen High's massive mystical wells and highly competitive ecosystems, though others claim they must be the result of genetic tampering, as "nature's a cold-hearted bitch, but that's far too fucking insane to be real".



In other words, Khan. Don't forget the prequel.

Add this to the bestiary.

Want me to post the prequel?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:
OSIRIS BLOSSOMS

(Image)
Solanum defecus


Holy shit. No, literally.

Osiris blossoms are massive flowers (twenty feet-by-twenty feet), typically orange or red in color. They grow from cabbage-like short, green leaves, with stems rooted in the ground. They are closely related to the potato, though their roots are not nutritional and are often bitter or irony. The flower blooms year-round, without sunlight, as Osiris blossoms have changed their diets from photosynthesis yet retain the same structure. They release spindly, white tendrils from the center of their flowers, typically used to root themselves to the ceilings of Elfen High, but also for hunting. The Osiris blossom is a carnivorous creature - it uses its spindle to latch onto unsuspecting prey, soften it with a spider-esque acid, and pull into the flower for further digestion and absorption by special enzymes within the flower itself. Osiris blossoms are notable for sparing the flesh of a creature (preferring to consumes it's bones and tendon), packing the outer layers with nearby material, and using the remains as decoy "puppets" via the spindles. It "sees" through heat-sensitive nerves, not unlike those seen in reptilian creatures.

Osiris blossoms originate from ancient Egypt, where, on the banks of the Nile, it tended to burrow into agricultural plants and sap them of vital sugars. As such, they were destroyed by Egyptian farmers at some point in the Early Dynastic Period. As recorded by the Expedition of 1912, the new species of Osiris blossoms were found inside the sewers of Elfen High, creating puppets from dead vermin and human fecal matter. They had evolved to be much larger and more aggressive. Biologists theorize that this is due to Elfen High's massive mystical wells and highly competitive ecosystems, though others claim they must be the result of genetic tampering, as "nature's a cold-hearted bitch, but that's far too fucking insane to be real".



In other words, Khan. Don't forget the prequel.

Add this to the bestiary.

Want me to post the prequel?

You may as well.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Add this to the bestiary.

Want me to post the prequel?

You may as well.

You misspelled Osiris!

(mythology nerd screams of eternal rage)
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:38 pm

"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:40 pm

What's this prequel nonsense?
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:41 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:What's this prequel nonsense?

I've already... explained... just click the link.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm getting an American friend to watch Doctor Who, but he's already prejudiced against it as he considers it "Twilight in space" from what the fans have spammed on his Facebook news feed.

What episode should I start him on to get him hooked and prove it is not the case?

Nat, fire away.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36596
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:What's this prequel nonsense?

I've already... explained... just click the link.


So should we just post or do we make a new app or do we have to serenade you with a banjo and you will then determine whether or not we're worthy or...?
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:48 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I've already... explained... just click the link.


So should we just post or do we make a new app or do we have to serenade you with a banjo and you will then determine whether or not we're worthy or...?

Oh yeah, Jew, you can answer the above question about the Doctor Who episode as well.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42255
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Did you see my title suggestion?

Just wondering.

Check the oneshot listings.


But I'm laaaazy. :P.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36596
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
So should we just post or do we make a new app or do we have to serenade you with a banjo and you will then determine whether or not we're worthy or...?

Oh yeah, Jew, you can answer the above question about the Doctor Who episode as well.


I answered it in the Who thread, asshole.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I've already... explained... just click the link.


So should we just post or do we make a new app or do we have to serenade you with a banjo and you will then determine whether or not we're worthy or...?

Make an app, asshole.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36596
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Astrolinium wrote:
So should we just post or do we make a new app or do we have to serenade you with a banjo and you will then determine whether or not we're worthy or...?

Make an app, asshole.


Same format, I presume?

b]Name:[/b] Caspian Lawrence
Age (Actual): 18 or -47, depending on how you count it. At any rate, he was born on March 23rd, 1963.
Age (Appears): 17
Race: Human
Appearance: Here is Picture
Powergrid/Powers:
INT: 4
STR: 3
SPD: 4
DUR: 3
FS: 2
CHR: 4
Powers:
Lvl. 2 Temporal Bullshit - Not really a power per se (not yet, at least), but he tends to randomly shift throughout time, and not always forward, either. Oh, and he doesn't visibly age anymore.
Weaknesses: Well, he's mostly a pretty normal human. And he's allergic to shellfish.
Personality: Absolutely bonkers. Zany. Insane. Random. He leaps from one thought to the next without much of a logical connection and is fond of parenthetical asides. He talks over peoples' heads whenever humanly possible, and likes to be active. He can't sit still, and he loves to run and jump and fool about and play tricks and wear silly hats. His favorite feeling in the world is also knowing more than anyone else in the room, even if he's not actually the most intelligent. Because that's totally how I've played his personality. Actually, I should probably work towards getting him to this over this arc.
History: Caspian will have been born in about 47 years in Chiswick, to perfectly normal, mundane parents, who just happened to be decently wealthy. He went to a fairly normal (and completely fictional, I hope) boarding school by the name of St. Pettigrew's Academy for Boys, where he had a fairly normal life (for someone in boarding school), and started to grow up. Everything was so perfectly normal that it was absolutely sickening. Totally and utterly normal, not a thing out of place. He got mostly top marks, with a little room for improvement. Took Latin and Ancient Greek, excelled in Phys Ed, smoked pot now and then in the bathroom with some mates. He had a girlfriend, learned to drive, and fooled around with his schoolmates (in both senses of the phrase - it was an all-boys boarding school, after all). He was a footballer, and he also loved cricket.
He also liked to pick on the younger students, harassing them with "pop quizzy-poos" in the hallway that they couldn't possibly know the answer to, and then embarrassing them and making them feel bad about themselves when they couldn't answer correctly. Also, having literally grown up with the show, he loved the fuck out of Doctor Who. His Doctor was Four.
Then, at 17, he was on a plane flight over the Bermuda Triangle when it crashed - the plane, not the Bermuda Triangle. When he woke up, it was 50 years later, on the English seaside. He hadn't aged a day. His parents were dead, he had amnesia, and he was found by a lovely infertile couple named Wallace and Fatima. They nursed him back to health (he was in considerable shock) and when he regained his memory he was sent to Elfen High because reasons. Then he popped into 1915 and enrolled back at Elfen High, I guess.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Astrolinium wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Make an app, asshole.


Same format, I presume?

b]Name:[/b] Caspian Lawrence
Age (Actual): 18 or -47, depending on how you count it. At any rate, he was born on March 23rd, 1963.
Age (Appears): 17
Race: Human
Appearance: Here is Picture
Powergrid/Powers:
INT: 4
STR: 3
SPD: 4
DUR: 3
FS: 2
CHR: 4
Powers:
Lvl. 2 Temporal Bullshit - Not really a power per se (not yet, at least), but he tends to randomly shift throughout time, and not always forward, either. Oh, and he doesn't visibly age anymore.
Weaknesses: Well, he's mostly a pretty normal human. And he's allergic to shellfish.
Personality: Absolutely bonkers. Zany. Insane. Random. He leaps from one thought to the next without much of a logical connection and is fond of parenthetical asides. He talks over peoples' heads whenever humanly possible, and likes to be active. He can't sit still, and he loves to run and jump and fool about and play tricks and wear silly hats. His favorite feeling in the world is also knowing more than anyone else in the room, even if he's not actually the most intelligent. Because that's totally how I've played his personality. Actually, I should probably work towards getting him to this over this arc.
History: Caspian will have been born in about 47 years in Chiswick, to perfectly normal, mundane parents, who just happened to be decently wealthy. He went to a fairly normal (and completely fictional, I hope) boarding school by the name of St. Pettigrew's Academy for Boys, where he had a fairly normal life (for someone in boarding school), and started to grow up. Everything was so perfectly normal that it was absolutely sickening. Totally and utterly normal, not a thing out of place. He got mostly top marks, with a little room for improvement. Took Latin and Ancient Greek, excelled in Phys Ed, smoked pot now and then in the bathroom with some mates. He had a girlfriend, learned to drive, and fooled around with his schoolmates (in both senses of the phrase - it was an all-boys boarding school, after all). He was a footballer, and he also loved cricket.
He also liked to pick on the younger students, harassing them with "pop quizzy-poos" in the hallway that they couldn't possibly know the answer to, and then embarrassing them and making them feel bad about themselves when they couldn't answer correctly. Also, having literally grown up with the show, he loved the fuck out of Doctor Who. His Doctor was Four.
Then, at 17, he was on a plane flight over the Bermuda Triangle when it crashed - the plane, not the Bermuda Triangle. When he woke up, it was 50 years later, on the English seaside. He hadn't aged a day. His parents were dead, he had amnesia, and he was found by a lovely infertile couple named Wallace and Fatima. They nursed him back to health (he was in considerable shock) and when he regained his memory he was sent to Elfen High because reasons. Then he popped into 1915 and enrolled back at Elfen High, I guess.

Sure.

I'll make one for the Colonel in a bit.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Name: Dr. John "Jack" Seward, M.D.
Age (Actual): 43
Age (Appears): 43
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description):
Image

Powergrid/Powers: Will fill out later
Weaknesses:
Personality: Morally good man, with a knack for murdering the undead. He doesn't like non-humans all too much, but does see good things in them.
History: Born in Dover, Jack was raised to follow the family profession of doctor. He tutored in France and the Netherlands, even becoming the apprentice of Professor Abraham Van Helsing during his time in Amsterdam. He later returned to England, as a candidate for royal physician to Queen Victoria. He lost the position to Sir William Gull, and ended up as the administrator of an insane asylum. He befriended Quincey Morris and Arthur Holmwood, and all three eventually fell in love with Lucy Westenra. Lucy's friend, Mina, was seeing Jonathan Harker. The rest is history, and ended with a climactic battle during which Count Dracula was supposedly killed by Quincey Morris.

Afterwards, Jack married and had a son, Abraham. He also founded an up-and-coming trade company, the Seward Trading Organisation. He has amassed a moderate wealth, and lives comfortably in Dover Castle - a gift from his friend Arthur Holmwood (Lord Godalming). Taking after his friend and mentor Van Helsing, Jack has become a good demon hunter. He occasionally grapples with covens of witches, wages wars against vampire dens, and repels demon invasions.
RP Sample: N/A
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Name: Dr. John "Jack" Seward, M.D.
Age (Actual): 43
Age (Appears): 43
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description):
Powergrid/Powers: Will fill out later
Weaknesses:
Personality: Morally good man, with a knack for murdering the undead. He doesn't like non-humans all too much, but does see good things in them.
History: Born in Dover, Jack was raised to follow the family profession of doctor. He tutored in France and the Netherlands, even becoming the apprentice of Professor Abraham Van Helsing during his time in Amsterdam. He later returned to England, as a candidate for royal physician to Queen Victoria. He lost the position to Sir William Gull, and ended up as the administrator of an insane asylum. He befriended Quincey Morris and Arthur Holmwood, and all three eventually fell in love with Lucy Westenra. Lucy's friend, Mina, was seeing Jonathan Harker. The rest is history, and ended with a climactic battle during which Count Dracula was supposedly killed by Quincey Morris.

Afterwards, Jack married and had a son, Abraham. He also founded an up-and-coming trade company, the Seward Trading Organisation. He has amassed a moderate wealth, and lives comfortably in Dover Castle - a gift from his friend Arthur Holmwood (Lord Godalming). Taking after his friend and mentor Van Helsing, Jack has become a good demon hunter. He occasionally grapples with covens of witches, wages wars against vampire dens, and repels demon invasions.
RP Sample: N/A

I don't know if it's physically possible to reject this.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Name: Dr. John "Jack" Seward, M.D.
Age (Actual): 43
Age (Appears): 43
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description):
Powergrid/Powers: Will fill out later
Weaknesses:
Personality: Morally good man, with a knack for murdering the undead. He doesn't like non-humans all too much, but does see good things in them.
History: Born in Dover, Jack was raised to follow the family profession of doctor. He tutored in France and the Netherlands, even becoming the apprentice of Professor Abraham Van Helsing during his time in Amsterdam. He later returned to England, as a candidate for royal physician to Queen Victoria. He lost the position to Sir William Gull, and ended up as the administrator of an insane asylum. He befriended Quincey Morris and Arthur Holmwood, and all three eventually fell in love with Lucy Westenra. Lucy's friend, Mina, was seeing Jonathan Harker. The rest is history, and ended with a climactic battle during which Count Dracula was supposedly killed by Quincey Morris.

Afterwards, Jack married and had a son, Abraham. He also founded an up-and-coming trade company, the Seward Trading Organisation. He has amassed a moderate wealth, and lives comfortably in Dover Castle - a gift from his friend Arthur Holmwood (Lord Godalming). Taking after his friend and mentor Van Helsing, Jack has become a good demon hunter. He occasionally grapples with covens of witches, wages wars against vampire dens, and repels demon invasions.
RP Sample: N/A

I don't know if it's physically possible to reject this.

For what reasons?
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I don't know if it's physically possible to reject this.

For what reasons?

1.) Concentrated awesome.

2.) High chance of being murdered through the fourth wall.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Astrolinium
Post Czar
 
Posts: 36596
Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Astrolinium » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:08 pm

I bet Elfen High has a mortician on staff.
✡ וישבו איש תחת גפנו ותחת תאנתו ואין מחריד כי־פי יי צבאות דבר ✡
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:For what reasons?

1.) Concentrated awesome.

2.) High chance of being murdered through the fourth wall.

Then I accept.

"Chauncey, I want a factory to make weapons. I'd like some of those machine gun things, but make them lighter and smaller."

"To support the Army in France, sir?"

"Uh, yeah. Sure. Let's go with that."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bortslovakia, Holy Tedalonia, Nakarisaune, Plzen, Ralnis, The GAmeTopians, The National Dominion of Hungary

Advertisement

Remove ads