NATION

PASSWORD

Genesis Aerosystems - Soar high, Fly further (M/T)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 am

To whom it may concern,

The order for 10 GA7's has been accepted but due to current production demands, the initial aircraft will not start on the production line for around 9 months as the current production line is working at full capacity and will take several months to clear, if you wish to still go ahead with this, please inform the sales team and you will be formally added to the order list.

Sales Team
Genesis Aerosystems
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Engines
2x EAC-Eion™ slimseries Turbofan Engine Manufactured by Eco Aircraft Corporation of New Ecopia

Performance
Maximum speed: 950 km/h
Cruising speed: 850 km/h
Range: 18,287 km
take off run at max take off weight: 2,926 m

Weights
Empty: 40,900 kg
Max Take off: 123,600 kg

Fuel capacity : 43,490Litres (39,966 kgs based on 0.85kg/l)

Dimensions
Length: 178 ft 8 in (54.47 m)
Span: 124 ft 10 in (38.05 m)
Height: 44 ft 6 in (13.56 m)

EAC-Eion™ slimseries Turbofan Engine
General characteristics
Type: axial flow, twin-shaft, bypass turbofan engine
Length: 146.8 inches (3,729 mm)
Diameter: overall: 84.5 inches (2,146 mm)
Dry weight: 7,100 pounds (3,221 kg)
Components
Compressor: axial: 1 wide chord swept fan, 4 low pressure stages, 9 high pressure stages
Turbine: axial: 6 low pressure stages, 2 high pressure stages
Performance
Maximum thrust: 38,400 lbf (171 kN) ; with Ecoboost 43,734 lbf (194.54 kN)
Overall pressure ratio: 27.6-31.2
Thrust-to-weight ratio: approx. 6.3:1
Features
Ecospeed - enables the engine to use less fuel than a conventional Airbus A330 but also retains it's intended performance
Ecoboost - enables the engine to boost it's thrust performance by 23.54 kN yet using less fuel than a conventional Airbus A330
Ecorange - enables the engine to use less fuel than a conventional Airbus A330 but have a range of 16,940 km (9,130 nmi, 10,450 mi) [which is a 10% increase of the range from a Airbus A380]

Unit price $250,000,000

The Genesis GA6, a sister model to the wide body, over wing engined GA7, is a highly advanced narrow-body medium to long range airliner. Available in 3 seating options, these being tri-class, dual class, high density single class, however all cabin options are very well equipped. The GA7 cockpit is fully computerized, but retains the traditional central control stalk rather than the airbus style side-stick, this is a direct result of pilot feedback during the design stage.

GA6 Cockpit
Like the larger GA7, Flight control aboard the GA6 is fully fly by wire with 3 additional electronic back up systems in addition to the primary fly by wire system. Each of the 4 flight control systems monitors its 3 companions to ensure that every aspect of the flight control system is functioning properly. Should a flight control computer develop a fault, the other 3 computers will shut the faulty computer down, in the highly unlikely event that all 4 computer systems fail, a traditional hydraulic system remains as a backup, this all helps to make the GA6 one of the safest airliners on the market.

Looking forwards, the GA6 has a weather radar and a transponder, but also has a terrain collision avoidance system using a radar altimeter to measure how close the aircraft is to the ground. If the aircraft is flying too low for the terrain, should it be the case that the aircraft is at risk of controlled flight into Terrain, the system onboard will take over and begin to climb the aircraft over the terrain in question and so avoiding controlled flight into terrain.

Where traditional airliners have been made of aluminium, the GA6 uses a compisite outer skin over an aluminium frame, reducing the overall weight of the aircraft by 15%, however one thing that has not been adopted with the GA6, is the use of lithium ion type battery packs, instead the GA6 retains the use of older, more reliable, and safer Nickel Metal-hydride batteries.

Undercarriage: The undercarriage of the GA6 is a tri-cycle design, with 4 tyres on the main landing gear, and twin tyres on the nose wheels, retraction of the nose gear is forwards, whilst the main landing gear fold inwards, the tyres tucking up underneath the fuslage, with the hydraulic components shared with the larger GA7 airliner. To bring the GA6 to a stop, anti-skid brakes are used, with each individual wheel having its own anti-skid control mechanism, allowing for a very efficient braking system.

Wing design
Unlike previous genesis aircraft, the GA6 reverts to a more conventional under-wing engine layout, however unlike the other products, the outer skin of the GA6, like the fuselage skin, is made from a carbon- titanium fibre composite, which significantly reduces the dry weight of the aircraft, allowing for a higher payload to weight ratio for the same range. The wings flight control surfaces are 100% composite honeycomb material, making them lighter than traditional surfaces, this means that they require 10% less energy to move them than conventional surfaces, this, along with the totally carbo-tanium composite tail fin, allows for a hydraulics system that requires 10% less power to run, reducing the load on the engines, equating to lower fuel burn, which is further enhanced by the feature of wingtip mounted winglets that reduce drag and a creditable 8,000km range.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Mizuyuki
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizuyuki » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:57 am

Official Communiqué

Ministry of Transport and Tourism

Approved by the Mizuyuki National Diet

To : Genesis Aerospace
Subject : Product Purchase Order
Priority : Medium

Dear Sir,
The Democratic Republic of Mizuyuki is currently in the market for a large number of aircraft to fulfil our nation's growing needs. Having noted that you are a corporation with considerable repute and a global player on the market, we are currently considering the possibility of placing a bulk offer for two of your models.

Please find enclosed our purchase order.

Aircraft Purchase form

Purchaser Mizuyuki Government
Nationality Mizuyuki
Geographic - on earth location Hokkaido
Product(s) required GA7 - Mystic
Quantity 15

Product(s) required Genesis GA9 - Moirai
Quantity 10

Product(s) required Genesis GA2
Quantity 10

We wish to enquire about the possibility of your company granting us a discount, as we are purchasing a considerable number of aircraft. In addition, the government of Mizuyuki are exploring the possibility of investing in your company. If you would be open to such an investment from us, please reply to us with the details of the investment that would suit you.

Should you have any inquiries, please forward them to the Ministry of Transport and Tourism, Mizuyuki. I look forward to the possibility of forging a long and mutually beneficial partnership with your company.

I remain,
Yours sincerely,
Yukimura Akemi
Minister of Transport and Tourism
Mizuyuki

This nation has been retired.
Please direct any and all communications intended for the user behind this nation to Kirisaki.

Das-husland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Das-Husland purchase

Postby Das-husland » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:47 am

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Das-Husland diplomatic Minster Henry Carville
Nationality Das=Husland
Geographic - on earth location Hell-Dasland international diplomatic airport.
Product(s) required GA7A Mystic VIP edition
Quantity 3

Additionally, on one model, we will require the fitting of armor plating, ECM modules and flare dispensors. If you cannot do this, Das-Husland arms corp will ask for the blueprints of the GA7A to enable retrofitting of the above modules.
Last edited by Das-husland on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
There's no greater force to make someone lie than the threat of punishment for having told the truth - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War
Gulf Empire invasion of South Rothinzil
United Territories of North America Luremurg Rebellion

Wars Lost
DSE nuclear Intervention.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:16 am

Mizuyuki wrote:

Official Communiqué

To : Genesis Aerospace
Subject : Product Purchase Order

Dear Sir,
The Democratic Republic of Mizuyuki is currently in the market for a large number of aircraft to fulfil our nation's growing needs. Having noted that you are a corporation with considerable repute and a global player on the market, we are currently considering the possibility of placing a bulk offer for two of your models.

Aircraft Purchase form

Nationality Mizuyuki
Product(s) required GA7 - Mystic
Quantity 15

Product(s) required Genesis GA9 - Moirai
Quantity 10

Product(s) required Genesis GA2
Quantity 10

We wish to enquire about the possibility of your company granting us a discount, as we are purchasing a considerable number of aircraft. In addition, the government of Mizuyuki are exploring the possibility of investing in your company. If you would be open to such an investment from us, please reply to us with the details of the investment that would suit you.

Should you have any inquiries, please forward them to the Ministry of Transport and Tourism, Mizuyuki. I look forward to the possibility of forging a long and mutually beneficial partnership with your company.

I remain,
Yours sincerely,
Yukimura Akemi
Mizuyuki

Dear sir
Your order has been formally accepted and will take aproximately 100 days to complete, this time includes the production, pre delivery testing and the actual delivery of the aircraft in question. The total cost of this order comes to : 8,450,000,000 however due to the price being over 1 billion dollars, is subject to a 20% discount, therefore the amount payable will be $6,760,000,000. As a trial offer, we would also like to interest you in the new GA6 airliner for medium haul operations.

Yours
Eric Redman
Genesis Aerosystems.

Korena
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Korena » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:24 am

Dear Genesis Aerosystems,

Air Korena is proud to announce that we would like to order aircrafts from your manufacturing company. Please accept our form below, and manufacture it as quickly as possible.

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Air Korena
Nationality The United Republic of Korena (Korenian)
Geographic - on earth location Korena City Intl. Airport
Product(s) required GA7A Mystic
Quantity 18

- From Air Korena CEO and President, Jonathon K. Lee
President: Mason U. Jin
Vice President: Vestor Roh
Secretary of State: Henry T. Kim
Secretary of Defense: Eric Yoh
Secretary of Treasury: Amy Yang
Attorney General: William E. Lang

Mizuyuki
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizuyuki » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 am

Official Communiqué

To : Eric Redman, Genesis Aerospace
Subject : Payment and Enquiries

Dear Sir,
We at the Ministry of Transport and Tourism have received your reply regarding our purchase of several aircraft from your company. Having put the matter to the National Diet, we are pleased to inform you that the nation of Mizuyuki has decided to purchase a number of Genesis GA6 Majestic aircraft.

Aircraft Purchase form

Nationality Mizuyuki
Product(s) required GA6 Majestic
Quantity 10

We note that you have not addressed the investment proposal put to you in our previous communiqué. I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to reply promptly, as we retain a high level of interest in Genesis Aerosystems and would like to be a part of your continued success.

In addition, I would be greatly obliged to you if you could recommend a suitable aircraft to be used as the presidential plane of Mizuyuki. We also need aircraft that would be suitable for domestic flights. This is a matter of importance, thus please inform us of the suitable models as soon as possible.

I would like to enquire about the possibility of your company providing the ordered aircraft to us complete with liveries. If you are able to offer that service, kindly notify me and we can discuss the design and colour combinations that should be used.

Mizuyuki will be deferring payment until such time as we are in a position to finalise our purchases. Upon receiving your feedback, we will proceed to deliberate on the possible purchases without delay, and I will inform you of our decision. Rest assured that we will not renege on our offer currently on the table.

I remain,
Yours sincerely,
Yukimura Akemi
Mizuyuki

Last edited by Mizuyuki on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please direct any and all communications intended for the user behind this nation to Kirisaki.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:16 am

Das-husland wrote:Aircraft Purchase form
Nationality Das=Husland
Quantity 3

Additionally, on one model, we will require the fitting of armor plating, ECM modules and flare dispensors. If you cannot do this, Das-Husland arms corp will ask for the blueprints of the GA7A to enable retrofitting of the above modules.

dear Sir.
The order for 3 units of the GA7 VIP transport has been formally approved by the board, these will be provided with the above modules and installed within the aircraft, bringing the total price per unit to $300,000,000, this will bring the total cost to $900,000,000. however this qualifies for a 10% discount so the total amount payable will be $810,000,000

Yours
Eric Redman.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 am

Korena wrote:Dear Genesis Aerosystems,

Air Korena is proud to announce that we would like to order aircrafts from your manufacturing company. Please accept our form below, and manufacture it as quickly as possible.

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Air Korena
Nationality The United Republic of Korena (Korenian)
Geographic - on earth location Korena City Intl. Airport
Product(s) required GA7A Mystic
Quantity 18

- From Air Korena CEO and President, Jonathon K. Lee

Dear mr Lee

With regards to the order for 18 units of the GA7A Mystic, your order has been formally accepted by the sales board and will be laid down on th production line. With the main production line full, these aircraft wil be produced on the line normally used to build the larger C3000 cargo aircraft,this order will take aproximately 5 months to complete, the total cost of the order comes to $5,220,000,000 however qualifies for a 20% discount, making the amount payable to $4,176,000,000

Yours,
Dave Redmon
Genesis Aerosystems

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:37 am

Mizuyuki wrote:

Official Communiqué

Subject : Payment and Enquiries

Dear Sir,
We at the Ministry of Transport and Tourism have received your reply regarding our purchase of several aircraft from your company. Having put the matter to the National Diet, we are pleased to inform you that the nation of Mizuyuki has decided to purchase a number of Genesis GA6 Majestic aircraft.

Aircraft Purchase form

Nationality Mizuyuki
Product(s) required GA6 Majestic
Quantity 10

We note that you have not addressed the investment proposal put to you in our previous communiqué. I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to reply promptly, as we retain a high level of interest in Genesis Aerosystems and would like to be a part of your continued success.

In addition, I would be greatly obliged to you if you could recommend a suitable aircraft to be used as the presidential plane of Mizuyuki. We also need aircraft that would be suitable for domestic flights. This is a matter of importance, thus please inform us of the suitable models as soon as possible.

I would like to enquire about the possibility of your company providing the ordered aircraft to us complete with liveries. If you are able to offer that service, kindly notify me and we can discuss the design and colour combinations that should be used.

Mizuyuki will be deferring payment until such time as we are in a position to finalise our purchases. Upon receiving your feedback, we will proceed to deliberate on the possible purchases without delay, and I will inform you of our decision. Rest assured that we will not renege on our offer currently on the table.

I remain,
Yours sincerely,
Yukimura Akemi
Mizuyuki

Dear Sir.
with regard to the subject of investment within Genesis Aerosystems, I must regret to inform you that we are not floated on the stockmarket and are owned by Project Aurora, a government run enterprise of the department of trade and insustry, so you will sadly be unable to invest within Genesis at this time, however as of when Genesis gets floated on the stock market with an IPO you will however be informed of the event.

As for the order of 10 GA6 airliners, this too has been formally accepted and will take around 6 months to complete on the new production line dedicated to the GA6, this order will come to $2,500,000,000 however will therefore qualify for a 20% discount, and thus come to excatly $2,000,000,000. And on the subject for a presidential jet, There are two options available, the GA7 Mystic VIP and the GA6 airliner fuselage. however if your president enjoys flying himself, like our own president here in the Aurora Confederacy, there is also the Freedom 97, which is a small 8 person business aircraft, though I would recommend either the GA6 or GA7 in VIP variants depending on your local runways as the GA6 has a shorter take off run but is a narrower fuselage than the GA7

Yours Sincerely
Eric redman

Das-husland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Das-husland » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:07 am

Aurora Confederacy wrote:
Das-husland wrote:Aircraft Purchase form
Nationality Das=Husland
Quantity 3

dear Sir.
The order for 3 units of the GA7 VIP transport has been formally approved by the board, these will be provided with the above modules and installed within the aircraft, bringing the total price per unit to $300,000,000, this will bring the total cost to $900,000,000. however this qualifies for a 10% discount so the total amount payable will be $810,000,000

Yours
Eric Redman.

To Eric Redman,

Our account handlers will forward the money to you immediately

Our regards
Das-Husland Diplomatic Corps Minister
Henry Carville
There's no greater force to make someone lie than the threat of punishment for having told the truth - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Wars Won
Nationstates Cold War
DSE Civil War
Gulf Empire invasion of South Rothinzil
United Territories of North America Luremurg Rebellion

Wars Lost
DSE nuclear Intervention.

Mizuyuki
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizuyuki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:56 am

Official Communiqué

Subject : Final Purchase Order

Dear Sir,
We at the Ministry of Transport and Tourism have received your reply. Taking your advice, we will be purchasing an additional GA7 Mystic VIP.

We need to ask one question : does your company provide painting services? We would like to have the aircraft delivered to us complete with liveries if you could provide such services.

We would appreciate it if you could hastily bring these negotiations to a successful conclusion. We would greatly appreciate it if you could consolidate all our purchases into a single order, as to simplify matters for our administration.

I remain,
Yours sincerely,
Yukimura Akemi
Mizuyuki

Last edited by Mizuyuki on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 am

Eastward Airways

We are interested in the purchase of six (6) Genesis GA6 twin engine narrow body airliners, three (3) Geneis GA7 twin engine airliners, and one (1) Genesis GA9 Moirai.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:30 pm

your order has been formally accepted for the GA6 Majestic, GA7 Mystic and GA9 Moirai airliner aircraft, please note that this order will take aproximately 100 days to complete with delivery being to Eastward Airways operational hub within Astyria.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 pm

to: Yukimura Akemi

With regards to the request to place all the purchases into one order, that is not a problem and will therefore be treated accordingly. The VIP specification aircraft will take aproximately 90 days to complete with delivery being to the main airport within the Mizuyuki capital

Yours Sincerely
Eric redman

ooc: sorry for late reply.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 am

Western World Airline

Hello! We are looking to procure an order of five (5) Genesis GA7 Mystic's. Should we find these to be satisfactory, we will look into further orders.

Tom Silvia
Procurement Manager
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:04 am

Dear Sir

Your order for 5 [FIVE] units of the GA7 Mystic has been formally accepted, production and delivery will take approximately 100 days,

Yours
Dennis West.
Project Aurora
(Genesis Aerosystems)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:56 pm

To: Eric Redman, Genesis Aerosystems
From: Marshall Jacques Fernand, Minister of Defense and Commander in Chief of the NEDF, (Neu Engollon Defense Forces)

Mr. Redman,

We are very much interested in some of the products of your company and are in need of replacing some of our aging air support fleet. We feel that your aircraft will fit our needs quite nicely for support of our operations with both the NEDAF (Neu Engollon Defense Air Force) and the NEDF. Please see our attachment below.
We would expect delivery at Enbrun Air Base, Cote d'Azur Canton, Neu Engollon. Payments will be made through the Ministry of Defense account through EngolBanc and deposited to your account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to aid in the process.

Most Sincerely,

Marshall Jacques Fernand, Minister of Defense and CIC NEDF, Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser Neu Engollon Ministry of Defense
Nationality Neu Engollian
Geographic - on earth location Astyria
Product(s) required C3000 Conquest heavy lift aircraft & C904 Centurion
Quantity6x C3000, 18x C904
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:17 pm

To: Marshall Jacques Fernand, Minister of Defense and Commander in Chief of the NEDF, (Neu Engollon Defense Forces)

The order for the following:
6x Units C3000
18x Units C904

has been formally approved under the terms and conditions of ITAR, as such we are hereby authorized to sell the said aircraft to the New Engollon Defence Forces, as such this order will take aproximately 9 months to complete given current construction schedule at Peace Valley Operations site, the total sum of this order is as follows:

C904 - 18 units: 900,000,000
C3000 - 6 units: 2,400,000,000
subtotal - 3,300,000,000
Astyria discount 25% for orders over 1 billion usd
Total payable: $ 2,475,000,000

Yours Sincerely
Eric Redman,
Genesis Aerosystems

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

C907 Cayman

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:15 am

Genesis C907 Cayman

Category: STOL cargo aircraft
Crew: 5 - pilot, co pilot, 3x load handling crew
Cargo capacity:
100 paratroops
150 troops on paletized seats
36 litter and 50 Ambulatory patients

or cargo including one MBT or 3 wheeled APCS or 5 Armoured cars

Length: 44.7
Wingspan: 53.15m
Height: 14.41
Empty weight: 106,000kg
Fuel Capacity: 165,372kg
Max. takeoff weight: 384,891kg
payload: 77,519kg
Powerplant: 4x Turbofan engines mounted over-wing, developing 40,000lbs thrust each

Manufactured by either:
Genesis - Diamond Star
Aerospace Innovations

Performance
Maximum speed: 750 km/h
Cruise speed: 550 / 600 km/h
Range: 4,800km (10,000km with paratroops)
Service ceiling: 14,000m
Take-off roll: 2,000m (at MTOW)
Landing roll: 1,020m

Unit cost: $200,000,000

Information
Essentially a scaled up C74, the C907 is Genesis Aerosystems entry into the medium weight strategic cargo transport sector that up to now has been dominated by the now retired C141 Starlifter, and its replacement the C17, as well as the Ilushin IL76 "Candid". Thanks to its high-lift wing with lift enhancement devices as well as the hot-wing technology used in the C904 family of transports, the C907 requires only 2km to get airborne when when operating at maximum weight.

Power for the C907 comes from 4 high bypass ratio turbofans situated in the traditional over-wing location for Genesis aircraft, this keeps the turbine face of the engines high up so reducing the ingestion of foreign objects such as stones and other debris that is likely to be sucked up off the ground during take off or at other times on the ground where the engines will be running at high power, these engines are manufactured either by Aerospace Innovations or Diamond Star.

The key difference between the C907 and the earlier twin engined aircraft is the cockpit, for now the C907 utilises a side stick system in order to provide control signals to the fully digital fly-by wire control system, this simple change within the cockpit has made the C907 an extremely crew friendly aircraft to fly, whilst 4 control system duplicates ensure a high degree of safety within the aircraft as 4 independent flight control computers monitor every function and parameter on the aircraft as well as the other 3 computers within the flight control system.

Loading of the aircraft is through the tail mounted door which opens to a cargo bay large enough to accommodate a typical military truck, with the rear door being of sufficent strength to hold the weight of a 70t main battle tank such as the M1 Abrams, Challenger or Leopard 2, making it the ideal aircraft to get your military hardware into the theatre area and to secure the cargo there is a matrix of lashing points within the cargo floor, meaning that once tied down, everything will stay in place. As with any cargo aircraft designed for military operations, the rear cargo door can be lowered whilst in flight, allowing the C907 to deliver its cargo without landing by means of low-ltitude paracute Extraction system, (LAPES for short), or conduct paratroop operations

Undercarriage
In a similar layout to the smaller C904, the C907 uses a 7 element undercarriage, one nose wheel and 6 main undercarriage units, the main undercarriage units rotate 90 degrees then fold to lie under the main cargo floor, whilst the nose wheel swings forwards to retract. For enhanced ground manouvring, all 7 undercarriage trucks are steered, this also enables the C907 to land at 45degrees nose-off angle to the direction of travel, making it an excellent performer when landing in cross wind conditions, a computerised gyroscope system built into the flight control system automatically adjusts wheel-truck angle to suit the landing angle, so as aircraft comes in, the wheels are always in the optimum position for landing, even if the aircraft is landing sideways due to a crosswind.

In keeping with the aircraft's forseen operational role, the undercarriage of the C907 is designed to withstand rough field landing, this means that if there is no asphalt runway to land on, the C907 can still perform a landing on grass or dirt runways thanks to the enhanced undercarriage suspension system, meaning that military cargo can be delivered almost anywhere.

infight refuelling
The C907 is fully IFR ready, with two options, one system is the USAF style flying boom, the other is the RAF style hose and probe method.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:59 am, edited 12 times in total.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:38 am

From: Marshall Jacques Fernand, Minister of Defense and Commander in Chief of the NEDF, (Neu Engollon Defense Forces)

Mr. Redman,

We have found that during our order process, you added a new plane to your product line that might prove as useful, if not more so, than the C904. We would like to do a partial cancellation of our order, substituting 8 of the new C907 Caymans for 8 out of the 18 previously ordered C904 Centurions. We hope this does not cause any consternation or confusion and that we have been able to amend the order in time.
We would still expect delivery at Enbrun Air Base, Cote d'Azur Canton, Neu Engollon. Payments will be made through the Ministry of Defense account through EngolBanc and deposited to your account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to aid in the process. Thank you for your understanding on this issue.

Most Sincerely,

Marshall Jacques Fernand, Minister of Defense and CIC NEDF, Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Aircraft Purchase form
Product(s) required cancel order of 8x C904 Centurion planes, substitute a new order for 8x C907 Caymans
Quantity
New Amended Order to replace previous:
6x C3000s
10x C904 Centurions
8x C907 Caymans
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 pm

To: Marshall Jacques Fernand, Minister of Defense and Commander in Chief of the NEDF, (Neu Engollon Defense Forces)

Dear Sir, the order initially placed with Genesis Aerosystems has been formally ammended though due to the inherent cost of the C907 being significantly more than that of the C904, in fact roughly half that of the C3000, this has affected the price somewhat, however in regards to the afore mentioned deal in previous classified correspondance, Genesis Aerosystems have placed upon this a 30% discount instead of the planned 25% discount, this brings the amount payable to $3,150,000,000, slightly less than the pre-discount total for the original order.

Delivery however has not been adversely affected, with the revised delivery, the order will take aproximately 10 months to complete as opposed to the original 9 months, this is mainly due to the build time of the C907, however the C907 will be the first aircraft to arrive, followed by the C3000 then finally the C904 aircraft.

Yours Sincerely
Eric Redman,
Genesis Aerosystems

10x C904 = 500,000,000
6x C3000 = 2,400,000,000
8x C907 = 1,600,000,000
s/tot: 4,500,000,000
Ast disc 25% for orders over 1 bn
tot: 3,375,000,000

Special launch offer 30%
instead of the Astyria 25%
discount
Total cost of order: $3,150,000,000

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Mr. Redman,

Thank you for your understanding and the friendly discount. We are glad to be working so well with the Aurora Confederacy's premier aircraft manufacturer. Low and behold, the NEDAF has yet again added to the order I have passed along, this time, some air tankers and AWACs variants of your GA7 craft. We realize that this will add both completion time and cost on to our order and are prepared to factor this in.
We would still expect delivery at Enbrun Air Base, Cote d'Azur Canton, Neu Engollon. Payments will be made through the Ministry of Defense account through EngolBanc and deposited to your account. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to aid in the process. Thank you for your understanding on this issue.

Most Sincerely,

Aircraft Purchase form
Product(s) required GA7-KC700 & GA7-E700 AWACs
Quantity
10x GA7-KC700
6x GA7-E700 AWACs
My Factbook

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:38 am

Dear Sir,

In reply to the previous correspondance regarding military versions of the GA7 airliner, namely the E700 early warning aircraft and the KC700 tanker, these aircraft share the GA7 production line rather than the lines dedicated to the C907, C904 and C3000 cargo aircraft, this means that the delivery date for the order can remain as discussed in the previous order, however this order for the Military versions of the GA7 is as follows:
10x KC700 = $2,000,000,000
6x EC700 = 2,100,000,000
Tot1 = 4,100,000,000
Astyria Discount: 25%
Tot2 = 3,075,000,000

Yours Sincerely
Eric Redman,
Genesis Aerosystems

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

C2000

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Crew: 5 - pilot, co pilot, 3x load handling crew

Length: 92.37m
Wingspan: 106.3m
Height: 28.2m
Empty weight: 190,000kg
fuel capacity : 170,000kgs
payload: 150,000
Max. takeoff weight: 510,000kg
Powerplant: 4x turbofan engines producing 68,000lbs thrust each

Manufactured by either:
Genesis - Diamond Star
Aerospace Innovations

Performance
Maximum speed: 950 km/h
Cruise speed: 930km/h km/h
Range: 4,800km (10,000km with paratroops)
Service ceiling: 14,000m
Take-off roll: 2,900m (at MTOW)
Landing roll: 1,120m

Unit cost: $320,000,000

The Genesis C2000 ushers in a new generation of technology for heavy lift cargo aircraft, with the fuselage being a development of the 6 engined C3000, the new C2000 is very much in a league of its own. using the same over-wing engine style that has been very successful on the C904 aircraft, the main feature is that of a digital cockpit developed from the C907, giving a more pilot friendly working environment with side-stick control as opposed to a central control stalk.

Despite being a large cargo aircraft, the C2000 does not require a large crew, requiring just a pilot, co pilot and two load attendants for most cargo, but there is space for two additional load attendants.

Despite its maximum take off weight of over 400 tonnes the C2000 is at home landing on paved or unpaved airstrips, even ice strips, this is in part due to the 14 element main landing gear, and 2 element nose landing gear, totalling 32 tyres. Because of the number of tyres on the ground, the C2000s undercarriage is unique as all elements within the undercarriage system are steered, enhancing manouvrability on the ground, furthermore to help spread the weight on soft ground, tyre pressures can be adjusted from the cockpit, both on the ground and in the air.

To load and unload cargo, the C2000 is designed for roll-on roll-off loading and unloading, with all variants having a nose and tail loading ramp, thus allowing through flow loading ability. When large items have to be loaded, such as railway locomotives, the nose landing gear can be retracted on the ground, tipping the aircraft forwards and making for a shallower loading angle, at the same time the main undercarriage can be extended further on the aft wheel trucks, maintaining an even ground pressure so that the forward sections of the main landing gear are not over-loaded

Additional features
The 2000 is also designed to be capable of being refuelled in flight.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade