NATION

PASSWORD

Telegrams not going away from my inbox

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
New Chalcedon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 20, 2007
Ex-Nation

Telegrams not going away from my inbox

Postby New Chalcedon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:21 am

Hi all,

Just to let you know - another player sent me a TG, I read it. So far, so good - it was actually a link to a rather decent RP. But my inbox still thinks the TG is new - and it won't delete any of the TGs I have in there, either, as I was hoping to clear out my in-tray of some really old TGs.

Some help, please?

EDIT: The problem has gone away now. Whether or not that's due to specific actions taken technical-side, I'd imagine that there's no further need to act. If someone flipped a bit somewhere to fix the code, thanks :) If not, then thanks anyway for looking.
Last edited by New Chalcedon on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck it all. Let the world burn - there's no way roaches could do a worse job of being decent than we have.

Detective Raichu
Civilian

Founded: Apr 13, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Detective Raichu » Sat May 01, 2021 5:47 pm

I am experiencing a TG that won't delete as the OP described. Except this TG is from someone (Panagouge) asking to buy one of my cards.

EDIT: one day later and it's now deleted.
Last edited by Detective Raichu on Sun May 02, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Technical