NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Ende wrote:
Olthar wrote: :hug:

What?

I feel great and I'm doing well, actually. It's just hard to focus on writing after twenty-four hours of picking up cones and then trying to study for tests tomorrow - so I'm just going to push posting off until tomorrow.

:hug:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm back, bitches.

For a few minutes before I get up and start cooking.

Last time I cooked, I was the only survivor.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm back, bitches.

For a few minutes before I get up and start cooking.

Last time I cooked, I was the only survivor.

So you've never cooked for your family? :unsure:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25040
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm back, bitches.

For a few minutes before I get up and start cooking.

Last time I cooked, I was the only survivor.

That's your British ancestry kicking in.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm back, bitches.

For a few minutes before I get up and start cooking.

Last time I cooked, I was the only survivor.

So you've never cooked for your family? :unsure:

That was a hyperbole. :p

I set the pizza on fire. But Aliana's not letting me live that down, so we have a running gag that we joke that something far more horrible actually happened. Like the creation of Godzilla. Or the Holocaust. Or One Direction.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote:So you've never cooked for your family? :unsure:

That was a hyperbole. :p

I set the pizza on fire. But Aliana's not letting me live that down, so we have a running gag that we joke that something far more horrible actually happened. Like the creation of Godzilla. Or the Holocaust. Or One Direction.


You monster.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote:So you've never cooked for your family? :unsure:

That was a hyperbole. :p

I set the pizza on fire. But Aliana's not letting me live that down, so we have a running gag that we joke that something far more horrible actually happened. Like the creation of Godzilla. Or the Holocaust. Or One Direction.

So, your cookings skills have memetically reached the heights of Sari-chan? :P
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Oh, and I posted an app for RU on the last page, though I haven't finished the history yet. Is everything else acceptable?
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:That was a hyperbole. :p

I set the pizza on fire. But Aliana's not letting me live that down, so we have a running gag that we joke that something far more horrible actually happened. Like the creation of Godzilla. Or the Holocaust. Or One Direction.


You monster.

Or Mexico.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Olthar wrote:Name: Melissa Dawson
Military or Science: Military
Field: Police Detective
Age (Actual): 24
Age (Appears): 21
Race: Human
Country of Origin: America
Appearance:

Powergrid:
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Intelligence: 3
Fighting Skills: 5
Charisma: 3

Powers:
Tentacles (lv7): Melissa can sprout powerful tentacles from her back that she can attack with. She tends not to do this too often, though, as it completely shreds her shirt and snaps off her bra.

Weaknesses: She's fairly new to the force and doesn't yet have much experience which often leads her into trouble, especially with her relatively naive nature.

Equipment: Standard-issue police handgun, standard-issue police baton, communications device
Protective Equipment: Standard-issue police uniform

Personality: At most times, Melissa is a sweet and kind girl who's happy and friendly to everyone. However, she has a somewhat short fuse, and when that runs out, all hell breaks loose. She hasn't been on the police force for long, but she's already infamous for her "dark side" which everyone fearfully avoids provoking. Of course, this means that most people avoid her altogether, which makes her rather sad. There are some who still talk with her, though.

History: I'll do it later.

This is hilarious.

Finish history and we'll approve it.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Name: Cassandra “Cass” Bergman
Military or Science: Science
Rank (military, use rank plus this for comparison purposes)/Field (scientists): Bioengineering
Age (Actual): 25
Age (Appears): 25
Race: Demigod
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Appearance (Picture or good description): Cassandra
Uniform (for military)/Protective Equipment (for scientists):

Lab coat, protective eyewear, gloves, closed toed shoes… you know, the usual?

Powergrid/Powers: INT – 6, STR – 3, DUR – 4, SPD – 3, FS – 4

Level 6 fire-bending: basically she can summon fire in numerous different forms. Most powerful skill would be raining fire over a circle of 5 meter radius, but the cost is one hour of rest. Smaller forms, such as lobbying small to medium sized fireballs, have a ten to fifteen second cooldown.

Level 4 healing: she can heal herself with a thought, others if she touches them. Small cuts and bruises are gone in ten seconds, larger cuts and bruises within ten minutes, serious wounds like a gash take about forty minutes. She can’t do anything if it’s a comatose person or if it’s serious mental trauma however. And forget it when it comes to amputated limbs or whatever.

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this):
Personality: She’s hardworking, dedicated, and easily irritable if you bother her when she’s busy.
History:

Miss Cassandra Bergman was born to a mortal mother and a divine father – the divine father being Apollo, god of the sun and of medicine and of poetry and of oracles in Greek mythology. She grew up in the United Kingdom, living with her mother, went to school, had friends, etc.

She went to Oxford and graduated from there with a degree in molecular biology. She then went to work at a laboratory in Hell, because the work there was good and the flora and fauna were quite interesting.

Equipment (include weapons and any personal items. The more detail, the better):

She has a few pens, a couple of notebooks, and a reading book or two in a shoulder bag. Also she has a sharp knife, for self-defense if she can’t use her fire bending abilities for some reason, and for collecting specimens.

RP Sample: Yes.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:Name: Cassandra “Cass” Bergman
Military or Science: Science
Rank (military, use rank plus this for comparison purposes)/Field (scientists): Bioengineering
Age (Actual): 25
Age (Appears): 25
Race: Demigod
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Appearance (Picture or good description): Cassandra
Uniform (for military)/Protective Equipment (for scientists):

Lab coat, protective eyewear, gloves, closed toed shoes… you know, the usual?

Powergrid/Powers: INT – 6, STR – 3, DUR – 4, SPD – 3, FS – 4

Level 6 fire-bending: basically she can summon fire in numerous different forms. Most powerful skill would be raining fire over a circle of 5 meter radius, but the cost is one hour of rest. Smaller forms, such as lobbying small to medium sized fireballs, have a ten to fifteen second cooldown.

Level 4 healing: she can heal herself with a thought, others if she touches them. Small cuts and bruises are gone in ten seconds, larger cuts and bruises within ten minutes, serious wounds like a gash take about forty minutes. She can’t do anything if it’s a comatose person or if it’s serious mental trauma however. And forget it when it comes to amputated limbs or whatever.

Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this):
Personality: She’s hardworking, dedicated, and easily irritable if you bother her when she’s busy.
History:

Miss Cassandra Bergman was born to a mortal mother and a divine father – the divine father being Apollo, god of the sun and of medicine and of poetry and of oracles in Greek mythology. She grew up in the United Kingdom, living with her mother, went to school, had friends, etc.

She went to Oxford and graduated from there with a degree in molecular biology. She then went to work at a laboratory in Hell, because the work there was good and the flora and fauna were quite interesting.

Equipment (include weapons and any personal items. The more detail, the better):

She has a few pens, a couple of notebooks, and a reading book or two in a shoulder bag. Also she has a sharp knife, for self-defense if she can’t use her fire bending abilities for some reason, and for collecting specimens.

RP Sample: Yes.

Approved.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Zarkenis Ultima
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 42185
Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zarkenis Ultima » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:
You monster.

Or Mexico.


...

You demon.
Hello! I'm a P2TM Mentor, if you need any help, send me a TG and I'll see what I can do!
P2TM Depot [Portal To The Multiverse Information Thread]
Member of adhouse

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:00 pm

Oh yes, you remember when Indians switch to Marathi when foreigners claim they know Hindi?

My brother-in-law, asshole that he is, starting replying back in Marathi when we did that.

We glared at him.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote:Name: Melissa Dawson
Military or Science: Military
Field: Police Detective
Age (Actual): 24
Age (Appears): 21
Race: Human
Country of Origin: America
Appearance:

Powergrid:
Strength: 4
Speed: 4
Durability: 4
Intelligence: 3
Fighting Skills: 5
Charisma: 3

Powers:
Tentacles (lv7): Melissa can sprout powerful tentacles from her back that she can attack with. She tends not to do this too often, though, as it completely shreds her shirt and snaps off her bra.

Weaknesses: She's fairly new to the force and doesn't yet have much experience which often leads her into trouble, especially with her relatively naive nature.

Equipment: Standard-issue police handgun, standard-issue police baton, communications device
Protective Equipment: Standard-issue police uniform

Personality: At most times, Melissa is a sweet and kind girl who's happy and friendly to everyone. However, she has a somewhat short fuse, and when that runs out, all hell breaks loose. She hasn't been on the police force for long, but she's already infamous for her "dark side" which everyone fearfully avoids provoking. Of course, this means that most people avoid her altogether, which makes her rather sad. There are some who still talk with her, though.

History: I'll do it later.

This is hilarious.

Finish history and we'll approve it.

I'm sure you can figure out why I ended up going with that picture. :P
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh yes, you remember when Indians switch to Marathi when foreigners claim they know Hindi?

My brother-in-law, asshole that he is, starting replying back in Marathi when we did that.

We glared at him.

:lol2:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh yes, you remember when Indians switch to Marathi when foreigners claim they know Hindi?

My brother-in-law, asshole that he is, starting replying back in Marathi when we did that.

We glared at him.

I'm pretty sure, if he wanted to, this guy could be the President.

President of what, you ask. Exactly, I reply.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh yes, you remember when Indians switch to Marathi when foreigners claim they know Hindi?

My brother-in-law, asshole that he is, starting replying back in Marathi when we did that.

We glared at him.

That's 2 languages down, 24 more to go? :P
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Oh yes, you remember when Indians switch to Marathi when foreigners claim they know Hindi?

My brother-in-law, asshole that he is, starting replying back in Marathi when we did that.

We glared at him.

I'm pretty sure, if he wanted to, this guy could be the President.

President of what, you ask. Exactly, I reply.

We managed to shake him off, funny enough, by using Bombay English.

He could barely make sense of it and then stopped trying.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I'm pretty sure, if he wanted to, this guy could be the President.

President of what, you ask. Exactly, I reply.

We managed to shake him off, funny enough, by using Bombay English.

He could barely make sense of it and then stopped trying.

Give him an hour or two.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I'm pretty sure, if he wanted to, this guy could be the President.

President of what, you ask. Exactly, I reply.

We managed to shake him off, funny enough, by using Bombay English.

He could barely make sense of it and then stopped trying.

:lol:
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:We managed to shake him off, funny enough, by using Bombay English.

He could barely make sense of it and then stopped trying.

:lol:

The grammar structure and vocab is so nonsensical that he just went "Whatever, I'll do it later."
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Olthar wrote: :lol:

The grammar structure and vocab is so nonsensical that he just went "Whatever, I'll do it later."

That means he's currently doing research and will return later to speak it more fluently than you. *nods*
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26273
Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I'm pretty sure, if he wanted to, this guy could be the President.

President of what, you ask. Exactly, I reply.

We managed to shake him off, funny enough, by using Bombay English.

He could barely make sense of it and then stopped trying.

Can I have an example sentence?
password scrambled

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:The grammar structure and vocab is so nonsensical that he just went "Whatever, I'll do it later."

That means he's currently doing research and will return later to speak it more fluently than you. *nods*

You probably are not wrong. :lol:
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aureumterra, Cappuccina, Flarbinia, Harkback Union, Lessoni, Strala

Advertisement

Remove ads