NATION

PASSWORD

The Ecumenical Council of Orthodox Churches (signups)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Maron
Envoy

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Ecumenical Council of Orthodox Churches (signups)

Postby Maron » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:03 am

ImageHis Holiness Patriarch Francis III of Maron and All-Zeria

Nations of the world, His Holiness, Patriarch Francis III of Maron, and All Zeria officially asks that you send a Patriarch or other member of your Orthodox Christian Community or Christian community to the first ever Ecumenical Council of Christchurch. This Council shall discuss various ways to reach the lost people of the world, as well as elect an Ecumencial Patriarch, who shall be the leader for all Orthodox Christians in the world. Patriarch Francis III is excited and welcoming of the opportunity to provide the world with this chance. If you wish to be in communion with this Council and you approve of such a Council, then please fill out the form below,

Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
Name of Church:
Patriarch or other representative of Church:
Does the church support this Ecumenical Council?

ooc: once we have a few nations sign-up then we can actually start the ecumencial council!
Last edited by Maron on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thaipursia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 03, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Thaipursia » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 am

Name of Nation: Thaipursia
Name of Church: The Most Holy Orthodox and Apostolic Church of Thaipursia, Oagio Mikaile and the Kuamilas
Patriarch or other representative of Church: His Holiness, Simieone IV
Does the church support this Ecumenical Council? we shall wait and see.
Last edited by Thaipursia on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maron
Envoy

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Maron » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

Thaipursia wrote:Name of Nation: Thaipursia
Name of Church: The Most Holy Orthodox and Apostolic Church of Thaipursia, Oagio Mikaile and the Kuamilas
Patriarch or other representative of Church: His Holiness, Simieone IV
Does the church support this Ecumenical Council? we shall wait and see.

From His Holiness, Patriarch Francis III
To: His Holiness Simieone IV

I am excited that you have decided to join this ecumencial council my venerable brother, though there is not a set itinerary for this ecumencial council, and the topics for discussion have not been decided upon, we hope that you will join us, in allowing the Holy Spirit to guide this Council and for this council to test the waters as to what the world has on its mind. Therefore, we hope for your arrival soon to the nation of Maron, and specifically to Christchurch Cathedral where we will hold this Council. My venerable brother, i hope to see your arrival soon. In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, Amen

Yours in Christ

Patriarch Francis III

Return to NationStates