NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:While Jackie is certainly free to have Damien confront James, I have sent off a TG to a certain someone requesting their presence, just because there is a plot that kinda needs an ending before I proceed with anything else.

Sounds good.

Also, when do I get to post the destruction of Dys?
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Sorry, I was having a snack.

Eh, I'll throw an exception in your case, since it is well thought out and she does hate the curse. Just put in a few points into it, maybe two or three.

You sure? I don't want to mess up the system.

It's no different than having restoration magic. I site Skyrim as an example of it being a game-breaker. It's just instead of waving your hands as you're constantly shot, your character is taken out of action. Just she poofs back later in the day, after the fight is over. So she can still be defeated, but not be LULZINVINCIBLE character.
Last edited by AETEN II on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:55 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Erinkita wrote:You sure? I don't want to mess up the system.

It's no different than having restoration magic. I site Skyrim as an example of it being a game-breaker. It's just instead of waving your hands as you're constantly shot, your character is taken out of action. Just she poofs back later in the day, after the fight is over. So she can still be defeated, but not be LULZINVINCIBLE character.

Thanks, Aeten. That makes a lot of sense.
Loan me a dragon, I wanna see space.
Justice for Jane Doe

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Name: Sisitu
Age (Actual): 5,137
Age (Appears): 15
Race: Human
Appearance: Sisitu has a slight build, thin-limbed and narrow-hipped. She stands 4'8" which was a respectable height 5000 years ago. Her skin is a dark beige, almost teak-brown with sharp semitic features and large brown eyes. She currently wears her black hair in a short bob style. She doesn't wear make up or jewellery and her clothing tends towards the eclectic, often from multiple different eras.
Powergrid/Powers: Intelligence: 6
Strength: 1
Durability: 2
Speed: 3
Charisma: 8
Fighting skills: 1
Magic: Summoning 10. Sisitu can bring forth supernatural creatures and bind them to her will. Usually she needs to be in the target's habitat or a place special to it, or have some sort of portal to such a place, or have an object of significance to that particular being. Bringing forth entities against their will is harder and can be resisted. The more powerful a being, the harder it is to control.
Immortality 4. Every dawn, Sisitu reverts to the same physical condition she was in the moment she was cursed. This includes her pregnancy, but the shock of her body suddenly reconsitituing itself always causes her to miscarry.
Personality: Sisitu can come across as cold and jaded, and her long life has given her a cynical attitude. She may often be callous, but she isn't actively malicious. At times, she can be genuinely altruistic, but these moods are rare. She isn't much of a talker, having long ago lost her patience for social mores, but what she says, she means. She doesn't form sentimental bonds easily, but those she has run deep. Her greatest affection is for her "baby", which she dotes on like a child despite it being a vicious half-mad semi-human ghost. She is generally bitter and distrustful towards gods and has a tendency to see other supernatural creatures as no more than tools.
History: Sisitu was born in 3107 BC in the Sumerian city of Eridu. Her parents were both lost to a plague in her infancy and she was raised by the temple, growing up to be a priestess. At the age of 15, she broke her vow of chastity and became pregnant. She was offered redemption through suicide, but refused for the sake of her unborn child. For her insolence, the gods cursed her to live forever. The next 4,159 years are a bit of a mystery, but she eventually found became an apprentice of Valorean Fixban, who taught her the magic of summoning. When he could teach her no more, she continued her studies elsewhere. Eventually she returned to Eridu and summoned her gods, trying to force them to lift the curse. The gods admitted they no longer had the power to do so. Enraged, Sisitu summoned the spirit of her baby, which proceeded to destroy the gods. Having failed in regaining her mortality, Sisitu instead found a reason to live, namely her monstrous ghost-foetus. This is a very cut-down version of the story told in the one-shot. More backstory will be revealed when I think of it.
RP Sample: One-shot

EDIT: Reshuffled some stats.
Last edited by Erinkita on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Justice for Jane Doe

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:57 pm

Erinkita wrote:
AETEN II wrote:It's no different than having restoration magic. I site Skyrim as an example of it being a game-breaker. It's just instead of waving your hands as you're constantly shot, your character is taken out of action. Just she poofs back later in the day, after the fight is over. So she can still be defeated, but not be LULZINVINCIBLE character.

Thanks, Aeten. That makes a lot of sense.

Sitsitu is obviously an essential NPC like Serana.

-nods-
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Erinkita wrote:Name: Sisitu
Age (Actual): 5,151
Appearance: Sisitu has a slight build, thin-limbed and narrow-hipped. She stands 4'8" which was a respectable height 5000 years ago. Her skin is a dark beige, almost teak-brown with sharp semitic features and large brown eyes. She currently wears her black hair in a short bob style. She doesn't wear make up or jewellery and her clothing tends towards the eclectic, often from multiple different eras.
Powergrid/Powers: Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 9
Magic: Summoning 10. Sisitu can bring forth supernatural creatures and bind them to her will. Usually she needs to be in the target's habitat or a place special to it, or have some sort of portal to such a place, or have an object of significance to that particular being. Bringing forth entities against their will is harder and can be resisted. The more powerful a being, the harder it is to control.
Immortality 4. Every dawn, Sisitu reverts to the same physical condition she was in the moment she was cursed. This includes her pregnancy, but the shock of her body suddenly reconsitituing itself always causes her to miscarry.
Personality: Sisitu can come across as cold and jaded, and her long life has given her a cynical attitude. She may often be callous, but she isn't actively malicious. At times, she can be genuinely altruistic, but these moods are rare. She isn't much of a talker, having long ago lost her patience for social mores, but what she says, she means. She doesn't form sentimental bonds easily, but those she has run deep. Her greatest affection is for her "baby", which she dotes on like a child despite it being a vicious half-mad semi-human ghost. She is generally bitter and distrustful towards gods and has a tendency to see other supernatural creatures as no more than tools.
History: Sisitu was born in 3107 BC in the Sumerian city of Eridu. Her parents were both lost to a plague in her infancy and she was raised by the temple, growing up to be a priestess. At the age of 15, she broke her vow of chastity and became pregnant. She was offered redemption through suicide, but refused for the sake of her unborn child. For her insolence, the gods cursed her to live forever. The next 4,159 years are a bit of a mystery, but she eventually found became an apprentice of Valorean Fixban, who taught her the magic of summoning. When he could teach her no more, she continued her studies elsewhere. Eventually she returned to Eridu and summoned her gods, trying to force them to lift the curse. The gods admitted they no longer had the power to do so. Enraged, Sisitu summoned the spirit of her baby, which proceeded to destroy the gods. Having failed in regaining her mortality, Sisitu instead found a reason to live, namely her monstrous ghost-foetus. This is a very cut-down version of the story told in the on-shot. More backstory will be revealed when I think of it.

Wait, ghost fetus? How?
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:04 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Thanks, Aeten. That makes a lot of sense.

Sitsitu is obviously an essential NPC like Serana.

-nods-

I am compelled to confess that I have never played Skyrim.

Individuality-ness wrote:
Erinkita wrote:Name: Sisitu
Age (Actual): 5,151
Powergrid/Powers: Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 9
History: Sisitu was born in 3107 BC in the Sumerian city of Eridu. Her parents were both lost to a plague in her infancy and she was raised by the temple, growing up to be a priestess. At the age of 15, she broke her vow of chastity and became pregnant. She was offered redemption through suicide, but refused for the sake of her unborn child. For her insolence, the gods cursed her to live forever. The next 4,159 years are a bit of a mystery, but she eventually found became an apprentice of Valorean Fixban, who taught her the magic of summoning. When he could teach her no more, she continued her studies elsewhere. Eventually she returned to Eridu and summoned her gods, trying to force them to lift the curse. The gods admitted they no longer had the power to do so. Enraged, Sisitu summoned the spirit of her baby, which proceeded to destroy the gods. Having failed in regaining her mortality, Sisitu instead found a reason to live, namely her monstrous ghost-foetus. This is a very cut-down version of the story told in the on-shot. More backstory will be revealed when I think of it.

Wait, ghost fetus? How?

She was pregnant when she was cursed. It dies every morning when she miscarries. It's a very old and very angry ghost.
Justice for Jane Doe

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Erinkita wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Sitsitu is obviously an essential NPC like Serana.

-nods-

I am compelled to confess that I have never played Skyrim.

Individuality-ness wrote:Wait, ghost fetus? How?

She was pregnant when she was cursed. It dies every morning when she miscarries. It's a very old and very angry ghost.

Essential NPC's in Skyrim can't die. When their health is removed, they're KO'd.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:09 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Erinkita wrote:I am compelled to confess that I have never played Skyrim.

Essential NPC's in Skyrim can't die. When their health is removed, they're KO'd.

Ahhh. I gets it.
Justice for Jane Doe

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Individuality-ness wrote:Wait, ghost fetus? How?

:( Poor ghost fetus.

What happens if she gets her mortality back?
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:14 pm

Individuality-ness wrote:
Erinkita wrote:She was pregnant when she was cursed. It dies every morning when she miscarries. It's a very old and very angry ghost.

:( Poor ghost fetus.

What happens if she gets her mortality back?

Aye. 'tis a sad existence.
You know those people who have huge vicious dogs that'll tear your arms off but treat them like sweet harmless puppies? That's Sisitu and her baby.

She'll become an ordinary 15-year-old, albeit one with magic monster-summoning powers. She'll age normally and eventually die.
Justice for Jane Doe

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:15 pm

With the new system, how many points are allotted again?
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:16 pm

"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:16 pm

AETEN II wrote:With the new system, how many points are allotted again?

20 and 10 for students, 23 and 14 for teachers.
Justice for Jane Doe

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:17 pm

That's a really good score for a character like Lewis. Shows your skill as a writer.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Erinkita wrote:

That's a really good score for a character like Lewis. Shows your skill as a writer.

Nothing compared to you, Erin.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:18 pm

I've been wanting to take that for some of my characters, but it's just so damn long.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

AETEN II
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:18 pm

Erinkita wrote:
AETEN II wrote:With the new system, how many points are allotted again?

20 and 10 for students, 23 and 14 for teachers.

21 and 11 For Septimus, because he's neither 8P. That or if the old bonuses carry over.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:19 pm

Olthar wrote:

I've been wanting to take that for some of my characters, but it's just so damn long.

You can actually skip two of the five parts, given that they aren't for RP's.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Olthar wrote:I've been wanting to take that for some of my characters, but it's just so damn long.

You can actually skip two of the five parts, given that they aren't for RP's.

Yeah, but still. I'll probably at least do it for Sari-chan and Jojo, though.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Erinkita
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Erinkita » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Erinkita wrote:That's a really good score for a character like Lewis. Shows your skill as a writer.

Nothing compared to you, Erin.

I'm okay, but most of my ideas are pretty derivative and my prose is pretty awkward. Not fishing for more compliments, that's my actual assessment.

I'm taking the test now too. I checked all the language boxes. She's had to learn a bunch of them over the years just out of necessity.

AETEN II wrote:
Erinkita wrote:20 and 10 for students, 23 and 14 for teachers.

21 and 11 For Septimus, because he's neither 8P. That or if the old bonuses carry over.

If you count him as a teacher, you could just use 21 and 11. With Sisitu, I only used 20 regular stat points. Physically, she's just not exceptional.
Justice for Jane Doe

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:28 pm

Erinkita wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Nothing compared to you, Erin.

I'm okay, but most of my ideas are pretty derivative and my prose is pretty awkward. Not fishing for more compliments, that's my actual assessment.

I'm taking the test now too. I checked all the language boxes. She's had to learn a bunch of them over the years just out of necessity.

Derivative is not bad - creativity is taking old ideas and re-shuffling them in new ways.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Crowley has an absurdly high score, I'm sure, but I've accepted it.

Then again, I, the real person, almost failed the test when I put myself on it.

"Does your character's looks strongly resemble your own?"

Yes, they rather do.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Erinkita wrote:I'm okay, but most of my ideas are pretty derivative and my prose is pretty awkward. Not fishing for more compliments, that's my actual assessment.

Derivative is not bad - creativity is taking old ideas and re-shuffling them in new ways.

Or just ripping them off and shoving them awkwardly in this context. :p
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Individuality-ness
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 pm

Huh, a Mary Sue prevention test? Might want to test some of my characters then.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse