NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 5, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 pm

It has been added to Jojo's app, so it is now official. :P
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Two young men, both dressed in skinny jeans and t-shirts. One with a pint of Keith's, the other a simple Screwdriver. Two similar stories with similar outcomes.

Two vastly different personalities.

"I honestly wish I could tell you more." The man with the beer told his friend, taking a sip, his voice loud enough to be heard over the roaring music of the nightclub. "But if anyone found out I told you anything about the place, or if anyone here somehow overheard, my ass would be slaughtered."

"I know, I know." The other replied, adjusting his eye glasses. "All of us just want to make sure you're safe, y'know? You're gonna be heading into an entirely unknown and very much hostile area. Who knows what could happen down there?"

The first man sighed. "I've told you guys before, I'll be fine. The Americans, Brits, Chinese, Russians, and Indians all got our backs, and DND isn't sparing a cent on making sure we have what we need to keep us safe." He tapped his booted right foot and took a long swig of beer. "This ISSR project isn't going to be like Afghanistan."

"They said that about Afghanistan too, that it wouldn't be like Bosnia or Somalia." The second man pointed out, swishing his drink around before taking a mouthful. "And all we had to deal with there were humans with shitty AK and RPG-7 knockoffs. You're going to be going face-to-face with demons wielding magic, and what intel we have comes from the headmaster of the worst Hogwarts ripoff ever, the same headmaster who couldn't protect his own students from an invasion." He gave a tug at his Hunger Games t-shirt. "His knowledge of demonic capabilities is untrustworthy at best."

"I know." The first man responded, finishing off his pint. "But I'm certain I'll be fine, and I don't want the rest of you worrying too much. You've all got other things to focus on, like school."

The second man finished his drink as well. "True. Just... Stay safe, alright, Justin?"

"I will, Chris." The first man promised. "I will."

First of a one-shot miniseries.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Two young men, both dressed in skinny jeans and t-shirts. One with a pint of Keith's, the other a simple Screwdriver. Two similar stories with similar outcomes.

"I honestly wish I could tell you more." The man with the beer told his friend, taking a sip, his voice loud enough to be heard over the roaring music of the nightclub. "But if anyone found out I told you anything about the place, or if anyone here somehow overheard, my ass would be slaughtered."

"I know, I know." The other replied, adjusting his eye glasses. "All of us just want to make sure you're safe, y'know? You're gonna be heading into an entirely unknown and very much hostile area. Who knows what could happen down there?"

The first man sighed. "I've told you guys before, I'll be fine. The Americans, Brits, Chinese, Russians, and Indians all got our backs, and DND isn't sparing a cent on making sure we have what we need to keep us safe." He tapped his booted right foot and took a long swig of beer. "This ISSR project isn't going to be like Afghanistan."

"They said that about Afghanistan too, that it wouldn't be like Bosnia or Somalia." The second man pointed out, swishing his drink around before taking a mouthful. "And all we had to deal with there were humans with shitty AK and RPG-7 knockoffs. You're going to be going face-to-face with demons wielding magic, and what intel we have comes from the headmaster of the worst Hogwarts ripoff ever, the same headmaster who couldn't protect his own students from an invasion." He gave a tug at his Hunger Games t-shirt. "His knowledge of demonic capabilities is untrustworthy at best."

"I know." The first man responded, finishing off his pint. "But I'm certain I'll be fine, and I don't want the rest of you worrying too much. You've all got other things to focus on, like school."

The second man finished his drink as well. "True. Just... Stay safe, alright, Justin?"

Justin/Chris OTP.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Now I don't know if I want to fight Azazel or the Dragon.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Olthar wrote:

Justin/Chris OTP.

Thanks, you just shipped me with my roommate.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Rupudska wrote:Now I don't know if I want to fight Azazel or the Dragon.

If I were you, I'd not intrude in the Azazel fight.

I doubt Night would mind too terribly, it just seems like a personal thing (that also has James).
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Be a good stereotypical samurai and fight the dragon.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Azazel is currently in Canada right now, so I don't think you really have much of a choice anymore.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Olthar wrote:Justin/Chris OTP.

Thanks, you just shipped me with my roommate.

My pleasure. :)

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

Be a good stereotypical samurai and fight the dragon.

Well, it's no white whale, but it works.

Prepare for Bus intercept.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Name: Joe
Age (Actual): 29
Age (Appears): 29
Race: Human
Appearance (Picture or good description): 5"9, brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Normally wears button-up (yet casual) shirts, jeans, and sneakers. He shaves every day, and smokes weed occasionally.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 2
STR - 2
DUR - 2
SPD - 1
FS - 1
Powers - 0
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): What do you think?
Personality: Joe is a hard worker when it comes to things he enjoys. He's a bit of a slacker, and doesn't do much to actively improve his position. He enjoys smoking marijuana. He has some good friends that he hangs out with after work, and has a problem with a lot of people. He enjoys long walks in the park, and video games. His favorite author is Shakespeare, and he watches Star Trek: TNG when he has some free time.
History: Joe was born in a small town in New England. He was raised to be morally responsible by his father, Bill, and his mother, Mary. He slacked in school, but got average grades. When he graduated, he travelled the world, becoming fluent in picking up women. He also found out that he liked weed during his freshman year in high school, and has been smoking it since. He found a job at Elfen High when he showed Crowley how to pick up women without hypnotizing and/or paying them. He's the theater teacher at Elfen High, because he likes acting and was always great with theater kids.
RP Sample: Up your ass.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:Name: Joe
Appearance (Picture or good description): 5"9, brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin. Normally wears button-up (yet casual) shirts, jeans, and sneakers. He shaves every day, and smokes weed occasionally.
Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 2
STR - 2
DUR - 2
SPD - 1
FS - 1
Powers - 0
Weaknesses (Optional, but you could get more points if you do this): What do you think?
Personality: Joe is a hard worker when it comes to things he enjoys. He's a bit of a slacker, and doesn't do much to actively improve his position. He enjoys smoking marijuana. He has some good friends that he hangs out with after work, and has a problem with a lot of people. He enjoys long walks in the park, and video games. His favorite author is Shakespeare, and he watches Star Trek: TNG when he has some free time.
History: Joe was born in a small town in New England. He was raised to be morally responsible by his father, Bill, and his mother, Mary. He slacked in school, but got average grades. When he graduated, he travelled the world, becoming fluent in picking up women. He also found out that he liked weed during his freshman year in high school, and has been smoking it since. He found a job at Elfen High when he showed Crowley how to pick up women without hypnotizing and/or paying them. He's the theater teacher at Elfen High, because he likes acting and was always great with theater kids.

wat?

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:04 pm

Olthar wrote:
Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 2
STR - 2
DUR - 2
SPD - 1
FS - 1
Powers - 0

wat?

He wants to shove something up the students' asses.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 pm

How many towers are left?
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Rupudska wrote:How many towers are left?

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Olthar wrote:
Powergrid/Powers:
INT - 2
STR - 2
DUR - 2
SPD - 1
FS - 1
Powers - 0

wat?

He's New!Richard.

Well, not new Richard, but the new Richard. Er, let me explain.

Richard was a janitor that gave out words of wisdom and, in his own words, "swept shit". Now he's "Dark Lord of Almighty God", and can bend the fucking universe in half with his eyelids if he wanted to. Joe is new Richard, replacing old Richard - who is now "Richard, Immortal Killer of Universes".
Last edited by Nude East Ireland on Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:wat?

He's New!Richard.

Richard was a janitor that gave out words of wisdom and, in his own words, "swept shit". Now he's "Dark Lord of Almighty God", and can bend the fucking universe in half with his eyelids if he wanted to. Joe is new Richard, replacing old Richard - who is now "Richard, Immortal Killer of Universes".

Then why is he a theater teacher instead of a janitor? :/

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:He's New!Richard.

Then why is he a theater teacher instead of a janitor? :/

Because Richard is still the janitor?

Also, Joe is based off of myself - in some ways more than others.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:Then why is he a theater teacher instead of a janitor? :/

For all of the five seconds before his corpse is blown up by D.

Azazel stabbed him to death with bullshit magic and used more bullshit magic to make a dragon out of his soul.

Goodbye.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Olthar wrote:Then why is he a theater teacher instead of a janitor? :/

I don't think a corpse will be able to do much cleaning. In fact, it'll probably just make things dirtier.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Because Richard is still the janitor?

For all of the five seconds before his corpse is blown up by D.

Azazel stabbed him to death with bullshit magic and used more bullshit magic to make a dragon out of his soul.

Coolio.

Olthar wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Because Richard is still the janitor?

I don't think a corpse will be able to do much cleaning. In fact, it'll probably just make things dirtier.

Either way, we could make his corpse a sentient mop.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:For all of the five seconds before his corpse is blown up by D.

Coolio.

Olthar wrote:I don't think a corpse will be able to do much cleaning. In fact, it'll probably just make things dirtier.

That which is left of it after D rends apart its basic atomic structure. :p

Richard's corpse could be a very dangerous weapon, in the wrong hands.

Goodbye.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:17 pm

So, "Skyfall" is clearly what everyone is hearing as this battle continues.

Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:So, "Skyfall" is clearly what everyone is hearing as this battle continues.

I'm thinking more along the lines of this. :p
Join Elementals 3, one of P2TM's oldest high fantasy roleplays, full of adventure, humour, and saving the world. Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo
Pro: Jesus Christ, Distributism, The Shire, House Atreides
Anti: The Antichrist, Communism, Mordor, House Harkonnen
Ameriganastan wrote:I work hard to think of those ludicrous Eric adventure stories, but I don't think I'd have come up with rescuing a three armed alchemist from goblin-monkeys in a million years.

Kudos.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Coolio.

That which is left of it after D rends apart its basic atomic structure. :p

Richard's corpse could be a very dangerous weapon, in the wrong hands.

Announcer: "Gentlemen, choose your weapons!"
Gladiator 1: "I'll take this giant axe. Heh, there's no way you can win."
Gladiator 2: "So you say now, but you haven't seen my weapon yet."
Gladiator 1: "Like it'll make a difference?"
Gladiator 2: "I'm going with...an old man's corpse!"
Gladiator 1: "Oh god no!"
Gladiator 1 drops his weapon and runs away while Gladiator 2 tries beating him to death with a chunk of rotting meat.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse