NATION

PASSWORD

List of regions banned from?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Oh my Days
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

List of regions banned from?

Postby Oh my Days » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Each region displays its banlist on the administration page, could the same be done for a nation? Each one could have a tab, much like the administration or history tabs on a regional page and every region that a nation is banned from could be listed. This would be useful for regions to spot troublemakers straight away and avoid incidents or trolling, flaming, flamebaiting and spamming.

I don't know if that would be a lot of code, but it was manageable for regional pages.
Citizen of The East Pacific and Osiris

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:36 pm

He'd just need to reverse-engineer the regional ban list code.

Fit battion
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Fit battion » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:37 am

I'd like to see this idea, a few of my nations are banned from various regions, and I never remember which one is banned from where. So I think although this isn't exactly game changing it would be nice to have.
Cheese

The Grand Jedi Order (Ancient)
Attaché

Founded: Jan 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Jedi Order (Ancient) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 am

I support this message!
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm tired of disappointment. I think we aim too high, so I'm going to aim a little lower. I predict that by 2020, GM will come out with a car people actually want.

...or is that still aiming too high?

Member of the Joint Systems Alliance.

Return to Technical