NATION

PASSWORD

Another Day, A New Reich

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Another Day, A New Reich

Postby Hathradic States » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Die Grosse Efseben Reich
Motto: One Forum, Under Hath, Indestructible, With Hatred and Injustice For All

OOC: This is more or less a crossover between NS, WWII, and Fallout. The tech is schitzo with WWII firearms, modern armor and aircraft, WWII home life tech, modern uniforms, and a dash of magic thrown in.

Long ago, in the days before the Wombat, before TET, before 2012, their was one Empire. One Nation. It was a mighty nation, built from the sweat and constant typing of a few who had visions of Greatness. This nation was the First Efseven Empire, which lasted for over two months, which in internet time is like twenty years. Sadly, it fell to war and heartache, and died in the ashes of a great defeat.

Then, a few months later (so, like, 40 years), another Reich arose, led by the same guy who ran the first one (by this point, he was, like, totally 100 internet years old). His new Empire grew, and was at least twice the size of the Previous one. Then, it fell due to internal strife, and the guy owning it having a sudden increase in work.

Now, yet again from the ashes, a new, THIRD REICH (oh God, didn't see this coming) has arisen, with more genocide than the past two, but less asshatry, and better uniforms. This time, without the pussy shit of the other two.

This is the thread about stuff going on in that Reich, from the Reich's forces engaged on the border, to people sitting in the Reichstag's bar having schnapps and bitching about not having cable.

(OOC: Basically, war it up and booze it up. A little break from the Wombat is good. Always open to suggestions on how to improve the OP)
Last edited by Hathradic States on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liberals: Honestly I was wrong bout em.
I swear I'm not as terrible as you remember.
Sadly Proven Right in 2016
Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:51 am

It was the middle of the night, and the Empress could not sleep. There was so much on her mind, so much that had to be done. Even if she had been able to fall asleep, it would have been filled with nightmares.

As silent as a wraith, she slipped out of bed and stalked downstairs. Though it was complete darkness, she navigated quite easily. She went straight to the bar and rummaged around for a new, unopened bottle of vodka. She sighed in relief and opened it, taking three long gulps. She then trudged off to plop down in a comfy chair to finish the bottle off.
I am letting this nation die. I may or may not return after a long fucking while. I need a break from all the LYING AND CHEATING.

Oh, wait. That'll probably continue. I'm gonna pretend it's not happening, then.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:25 pm

Hath's shaggy hair hung around his face as he awoke, rather late. He had, once again, fallen asleep in the stables, one of his horses leaning over him, looking down at him.

"I'm going, I'm going," Hath mumbled as he stood up and staggered his way into his first Castle.

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Founded: Oct 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Eli woke with a start after he felt himself slide off of the branch he was perched upon. As he hit the forest floor with a thud, a string of muffled expletives left his mouth.
"Goddammit, just want to get through the night. Too much to ask?" he grunted to himself as he slowly rose to his feet. He reached around for his rifle and found it propped on the trunk where he left it. He had been in the wilderness for almost a week now, dodging the occasional cross border raiding party and scavenging what he could for food. A thick layer of stubble and dirt now covered his face, and his black mohawked hair looked more like a bad accident than a haircut. Rifle in hand, he began to move further north through the dense forest, hoping that he'd finally find a friendly face among the trees.
╬ The Iron Party ╬
Liberals: Promoting Freedom, unless it's guns, hunting, tobacco, food, what you can drive, how much money you can make, what you can say, and where you can pray
Maineiacs wrote:There once was a man from Belfast
Whose balls were constructed of brass.
In stormy weather
They'd clang together
And lightening shot out of his ass. :D

New East Ireland wrote:
East germanias wrote:no"
*continues to cry*

*Gives a stuffed Hath doll*
Here you go.. When you squeeze its weenier, it talks and shoots fire from it's eyes..

Mushet wrote:
Necro-Paroom wrote:*Leaks pus*

*leaks cum*
:blush: I'm just very excited to be here
Economic Left/Right: 3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.31
Political Test

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Heil der Hathenfurher.
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Several squads of stormtroopers began to go from the Castle of Taltos, their target the city of Efseven, which lay a few miles to the South.

Final text here.

Eliasonia
Minister

Founded: Oct 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eliasonia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:56 pm

Eli continued to wander the forest. He had been on the move for some time before he heard the sound of boots crashing into the ground to his left. Unsure of what to expect, he took up position in a dense patch of foliage just off of the main path and waited, rifle loaded and ready.
╬ The Iron Party ╬
Liberals: Promoting Freedom, unless it's guns, hunting, tobacco, food, what you can drive, how much money you can make, what you can say, and where you can pray
Maineiacs wrote:There once was a man from Belfast
Whose balls were constructed of brass.
In stormy weather
They'd clang together
And lightening shot out of his ass. :D

New East Ireland wrote:
East germanias wrote:no"
*continues to cry*

*Gives a stuffed Hath doll*
Here you go.. When you squeeze its weenier, it talks and shoots fire from it's eyes..

Mushet wrote:
Necro-Paroom wrote:*Leaks pus*

*leaks cum*
:blush: I'm just very excited to be here
Economic Left/Right: 3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.31
Political Test

Toronina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:20 am

Toro was sleeping in the bar he kinda owned since he kinda lead them since Gav did not come to it when he magically found himself in a diffrent placeamajig, 'What in the actual **** just happend'
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:26 am

Eliasonia wrote:Eli continued to wander the forest. He had been on the move for some time before he heard the sound of boots crashing into the ground to his left. Unsure of what to expect, he took up position in a dense patch of foliage just off of the main path and waited, rifle loaded and ready.

Romeo di Auditori von Taltos walked with his squad when he heard a crash in the forest, just a bit off of the main path. The young man sniffed about, his senses heightened by the magic blood of his father.

"Uncle Eli, is that you?" he called into the forest, looking where he thought Eli to be.

Final text here.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:29 am

Erickan wrote:It was the middle of the night, and the Empress could not sleep. There was so much on her mind, so much that had to be done. Even if she had been able to fall asleep, it would have been filled with nightmares.

As silent as a wraith, she slipped out of bed and stalked downstairs. Though it was complete darkness, she navigated quite easily. She went straight to the bar and rummaged around for a new, unopened bottle of vodka. She sighed in relief and opened it, taking three long gulps. She then trudged off to plop down in a comfy chair to finish the bottle off.

Hath walked into the Castle, and saw the Empress sitting in a large chair, he mocked a bow and said, "And how are you today, my darling?"

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:31 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:It was the middle of the night, and the Empress could not sleep. There was so much on her mind, so much that had to be done. Even if she had been able to fall asleep, it would have been filled with nightmares.

Hath walked into the Castle, and saw the Empress sitting in a large chair, he mocked a bow and said, "And how are you today, my darling?"

She watched her husband approach and a sly smile crossed her lips. "Oh, well, you know, a bit drunk." She waggled the empty bottle as proof, then said, "But otherwise fine. Yourself?"
I am letting this nation die. I may or may not return after a long fucking while. I need a break from all the LYING AND CHEATING.

Oh, wait. That'll probably continue. I'm gonna pretend it's not happening, then.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:32 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Hath walked into the Castle, and saw the Empress sitting in a large chair, he mocked a bow and said, "And how are you today, my darling?"

She watched her husband approach and a sly smile crossed her lips. "Oh, well, you know, a bit drunk." She waggled the empty bottle as proof, then said, "But otherwise fine. Yourself?"

Hath undid his shirt to reveal a fresh stab wound in his chest, and lifted the back of it up to show where a horse had kicked him, "You know, the usual."

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:She watched her husband approach and a sly smile crossed her lips. "Oh, well, you know, a bit drunk." She waggled the empty bottle as proof, then said, "But otherwise fine. Yourself?"

Hath undid his shirt to reveal a fresh stab wound in his chest, and lifted the back of it up to show where a horse had kicked him, "You know, the usual."

She surveyed his injuries with a scrutinizing eye, and deemed them to not be too severe. She nodded, "Ja. Why were you sleeping in the stables again? You know there's a bed for you...With me in it."

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:45 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Hath undid his shirt to reveal a fresh stab wound in his chest, and lifted the back of it up to show where a horse had kicked him, "You know, the usual."

She surveyed his injuries with a scrutinizing eye, and deemed them to not be too severe. She nodded, "Ja. Why were you sleeping in the stables again? You know there's a bed for you...With me in it."

"Well, I finished riding Augustus with my son, I sent Vlad off to go get some sleep and I stayed and made sure Augustus was good, you know, clean coat, plenty of oats," Hath began, taking off his bloodstained shirt and throwing it in the fireplace, "When some ballsy fuck decided to put a knife in me. I passed out in the stables and didn't come to until this morning."

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:She surveyed his injuries with a scrutinizing eye, and deemed them to not be too severe. She nodded, "Ja. Why were you sleeping in the stables again? You know there's a bed for you...With me in it."

"Well, I finished riding Augustus with my son, I sent Vlad off to go get some sleep and I stayed and made sure Augustus was good, you know, clean coat, plenty of oats," Hath began, taking off his bloodstained shirt and throwing it in the fireplace, "When some ballsy fuck decided to put a knife in me. I passed out in the stables and didn't come to until this morning."

"Ahhhh." She replied, now understanding the situation. "Dontcha hate when that happens?" She stood up and went back to where she got her bottle of vodka, and grabbed another. Ericka brought it over to Hath, and held it out. "At least you didn't get too terrible of a stab wound, eh?" Then she kissed his cheek.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:53 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"Well, I finished riding Augustus with my son, I sent Vlad off to go get some sleep and I stayed and made sure Augustus was good, you know, clean coat, plenty of oats," Hath began, taking off his bloodstained shirt and throwing it in the fireplace, "When some ballsy fuck decided to put a knife in me. I passed out in the stables and didn't come to until this morning."

"Ahhhh." She replied, now understanding the situation. "Dontcha hate when that happens?" She stood up and went back to where she got her bottle of vodka, and grabbed another. Ericka brought it over to Hath, and held it out. "At least you didn't get too terrible of a stab wound, eh?" Then she kissed his cheek.

Hath put one arm around his wife and returned the kiss, before gesturing that he didn't want the vodka, "I'm supposed to work with Eli when he gets back. Wouldn't do for me to plan an invasion drunk, would it, baby?"

As Hath button his shirt, he paused and bit his lip, "I believe it was the Khanese this time. They've been jumpy ever since we took Dummeldorf."

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:56 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:"Ahhhh." She replied, now understanding the situation. "Dontcha hate when that happens?" She stood up and went back to where she got her bottle of vodka, and grabbed another. Ericka brought it over to Hath, and held it out. "At least you didn't get too terrible of a stab wound, eh?" Then she kissed his cheek.

Hath put one arm around his wife and returned the kiss, before gesturing that he didn't want the vodka, "I'm supposed to work with Eli when he gets back. Wouldn't do for me to plan an invasion drunk, would it, baby?"

As Hath button his shirt, he paused and bit his lip, "I believe it was the Khanese this time. They've been jumpy ever since we took Dummeldorf."

She shrugged lightly before opening it and taking a drink for herself. "No, probably not. Which is why I should stop now so I can help, too." Her eyes narrowed at the mention of the Khanese. "Oh. Them." She said with obvious disdain.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:57 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:Hath put one arm around his wife and returned the kiss, before gesturing that he didn't want the vodka, "I'm supposed to work with Eli when he gets back. Wouldn't do for me to plan an invasion drunk, would it, baby?"

She shrugged lightly before opening it and taking a drink for herself. "No, probably not. Which is why I should stop now so I can help, too." Her eyes narrowed at the mention of the Khanese. "Oh. Them." She said with obvious disdain.

"We had another shoot out with their boarder patrols not too long ago," Hath said, tucking his shirt into his trousers before pulling a jacket out of his closet, "No doubt, they think I ordered it. And, for once, they are correct."

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:05 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:She shrugged lightly before opening it and taking a drink for herself. "No, probably not. Which is why I should stop now so I can help, too." Her eyes narrowed at the mention of the Khanese. "Oh. Them." She said with obvious disdain.

"We had another shoot out with their boarder patrols not too long ago," Hath said, tucking his shirt into his trousers before pulling a jacket out of his closet, "No doubt, they think I ordered it. And, for once, they are correct."

"Right." She agreed. "I actually knew that." She set her bottle of vodka on the counter before going to her own closet to get dressed.
Last edited by Erickan on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"We had another shoot out with their boarder patrols not too long ago," Hath said, tucking his shirt into his trousers before pulling a jacket out of his closet, "No doubt, they think I ordered it. And, for once, they are correct."

"Right." She agreed. "I actually knew that." She set her bottle of vodka on the counter before going to her own closet to get dressed.

When Hath finished dressing, he looked out of the window, into the courtyard. It was still damaged from when he retook his Castle, cratered and charred. A long flag fluttered in the breeze, its black field complementing the depressing feel of Hath's stronghold. Men and women slept in the courtyard, many of them sleeping on their own hats, using their jackets for warmth. It was not how Hath had envisioned his rise to power, but it was better than no progress.

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:18 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:"Right." She agreed. "I actually knew that." She set her bottle of vodka on the counter before going to her own closet to get dressed.

When Hath finished dressing, he looked out of the window, into the courtyard. It was still damaged from when he retook his Castle, cratered and charred. A long flag fluttered in the breeze, its black field complementing the depressing feel of Hath's stronghold. Men and women slept in the courtyard, many of them sleeping on their own hats, using their jackets for warmth. It was not how Hath had envisioned his rise to power, but it was better than no progress.

Ericka sat on their bed and looked knowingly at him. As if she could read his mind-she couldn't, but being so similar to him, could guess his thoughts-said, "Things will get better, my love. This is another fresh start for you. For us."

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:When Hath finished dressing, he looked out of the window, into the courtyard. It was still damaged from when he retook his Castle, cratered and charred. A long flag fluttered in the breeze, its black field complementing the depressing feel of Hath's stronghold. Men and women slept in the courtyard, many of them sleeping on their own hats, using their jackets for warmth. It was not how Hath had envisioned his rise to power, but it was better than no progress.

Ericka sat on their bed and looked knowingly at him. As if she could read his mind-she couldn't, but being so similar to him, could guess his thoughts-said, "Things will get better, my love. This is another fresh start for you. For us."

"Hopefully, it works," Hath said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his pipe, "If not, then hanging will be the least I can hope for."

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:25 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:Ericka sat on their bed and looked knowingly at him. As if she could read his mind-she couldn't, but being so similar to him, could guess his thoughts-said, "Things will get better, my love. This is another fresh start for you. For us."

"Hopefully, it works," Hath said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his pipe, "If not, then hanging will be the least I can hope for."

She made a soft sound, much like, "Heh." There was silence for a time before she broke it with, "I love you."

Hathradic States
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hathradic States » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:30 am

Erickan wrote:
Hathradic States wrote:"Hopefully, it works," Hath said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his pipe, "If not, then hanging will be the least I can hope for."

She made a soft sound, much like, "Heh." There was silence for a time before she broke it with, "I love you."

"I love you too, Ericka," Hath said, his lips parting into a slight smile.

Final text here.

Erickan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Erickan » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:35 am

Hathradic States wrote:
Erickan wrote:She made a soft sound, much like, "Heh." There was silence for a time before she broke it with, "I love you."

"I love you too, Ericka," Hath said, his lips parting into a slight smile.

The edges of hers curled upwards into a smile of her own. Just as this was happening, a large black cat came sauntering in and lazily made it's way to her, stopping just out of the Empress' reach. "Loki," she said lovingly, "Come here." The cat's ears twitched forward in recognition of his name, but he made no move except to clean his paw. Ericka drummed her fingers on her leg, and called him once more, and this time, he approached and rubbed against her hand. A low, rumbling purr came from him.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse