NATION

PASSWORD

Private Citizen forms the ADL. (Any Tech).

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Private Citizen forms the ADL. (Any Tech).

Postby Anthro Peoples » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm

IC:

Ladies and gentlemen of the world, I bring you greetings.

Before we continue this further, I should inform you all that I am what many of you have been raised to call a Furry, which is to say I am an anthromorph, a humanoid being who has been blessed from birth with numerous non-human features. I, specifically, am what is known as a "Cat-Girl," or, a female neko. My name is Mariel Orne. My parents fled to what is now the Confederate States of Anthro Peoples when I was still young, but they have educated me as to the horrors they witnessed before coming here, and I am determined that the brutal atrocities they experienced must be stopped, now.

For this reason, I am forming the Anthro Defense League.

The mission of the Anthro Defense League is multifaceted – to serve as the premier activism force in defense of Anthros, global Anthro culture and righteous non-Anthros; to advocate, educate and inspire the Anthro people in such notable areas as international law, self-defense (including firearms ownership) and security; to vigorously oppose all manifestations of Anthro-hatred.

For this purpose we shall accept volunteers, money, supplies and anything else you can think of to provide us in the pursuit of our cause.

Thank you for your time.

***This message was endorsed by Mariel Orne.***
Last edited by Anthro Peoples on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donald, where's your troosers!?!

Let the wind go high, let the wind go low, through the streets in my kilt I go! All the lassies say: "Hello! Donald, where's your trousers?"

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:06 pm

OOC:

Hate to bump, friends, but I'm trying to get some views here.

Let the wind go high, let the wind go low, through the streets in my kilt I go! All the lassies say: "Hello! Donald, where's your trousers?"

Techno-Soviet
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Techno-Soviet » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:09 pm

((OOC: Catgirls aren't furry.))
[align=center]Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 6.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -3.33

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Techno-Soviet wrote:((OOC: Catgirls aren't furry.))

OOC:

They can be. Now please, make constructive posts only.

Brydog
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Brydog » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:18 pm

To: Mariel Orne

Dear Madam,

We, the Liberal Democratic Republic of Wolfenhalle, have stand in support of anthros and other non human beings. Any support you need, we are willing to give to your organization.

Signed,
Walter Wolfenhowser
President of the Republic and Lord Chancellor of the Commonwealths
President Erika Stossberg
Vice President Karl Flieger
Wolfenhaller National People's Party
The Liberal Democratic Republic of Wolfenhalle
Dictatorships foster oppression, dictatorships foster servitude, dictatorships foster cruelty; more abominable is the fact that they foster idiocy." - Jorge Luis Borges

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:39 pm

((OOC: Just a friendly warning, not many of the nations here are very friendly to 'furry' nations, including myself IC'ly. The last time someone tried to create a pro-anthro coalition, it didn't end well.))

Techno-Soviet
Senator

Founded: Jan 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Techno-Soviet » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Avenio wrote:((OOC: Just a friendly warning, not many of the nations here are very friendly to 'furry' nations, including myself IC'ly. The last time someone tried to create a pro-anthro coalition, it didn't end well.))

((OOC: Isn't your nation a bunch of pacifists? D:))
[align=center]Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 6.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -3.33

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Techno-Soviet wrote:
Avenio wrote:((OOC: Just a friendly warning, not many of the nations here are very friendly to 'furry' nations, including myself IC'ly. The last time someone tried to create a pro-anthro coalition, it didn't end well.))

((OOC: Isn't your nation a bunch of pacifists? D:))

((OOC: Yes, so they're not anywhere near the level of Stoklomolvi or the GWO, but they see 'furry's' condition as a genetic and psychological disorder, (classified as therianthropic paraphrenia) rather like conjoined twins, congenital heart failures and the like, they're something to be treated and cured. In Avenio, 'furries' are encouraged to seek treatment, but the decision is ultimately up to them, though there is significant enough social and environmental pressure (Fur coats aren't that comfortable in 40°C and up temperature) that most undergo treatment fairly young.))
Last edited by Avenio on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Brydog wrote:To: Mariel Orne

Dear Madam,

We, the Liberal Democratic Republic of Wolfenhalle, have stand in support of anthros and other non human beings. Any support you need, we are willing to give to your organization.

Signed,
Walter Wolfenhowser
President of the Republic and Lord Chancellor of the Commonwealths

IC:

President Wolfenhowser,

I appreciate deeply this support you have offered. It is accepted and will not be forgotten.

Regards,
Mariel Orne, President and CEO of the Anthro Defense League

OOC:

I'll write up a short background on the CSAP for anybody who wants it.

Allemande
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2005
Ex-Nation

Re: Private Citizen forms the ADL. (Any Tech).

Postby Allemande » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 pm

OOC: Per my earlier statements on the matter, Allemande (and its many puppets) do not recognize the existence of furries in MT. For us, people claiming to be furries are - for RP purposes - precisely that: Human beings in fur suits or individuals who otherwise suffer some kind of delusional belief that they are not actually what medical science insists they are: Members of the species homo sapiens.

Our sole exception to this rule would be any puppet that has joined the AT (All-Tech) RP group, and then only to the extent necessary to support their participation in that group.

tl&dr: As far as I'm concerned, furries don't exist in MT.
Last edited by Allemande on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:20 pm

OOC:

I am an Any Tech nation, so yeah...

If you don't like how I roll, don't RP with me. Won't break my heart. Just don't flood my threads with "I don't recognize furries" posts, and we'll get along fine.
Last edited by Anthro Peoples on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allemande
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 20, 2005
Ex-Nation

Re: Private Citizen forms the ADL. (Any Tech).

Postby Allemande » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 pm

OOC: Consider it a defensive position; I don't really want furries creeping into my threads through some back door. With their growing visibility and popularity, it's getting far too easy for that to happen; then, too, there's always the possibility of a "meeting engagement" in some thread we've both joined without both sides having made their prejudices obvious in advance. I can foresee the likelihood of having to hurt someone's feelings in the not-too-distant future, and so I'm making my position crystal clear.

If that doesn't work, I may have to push for the creation of a new milieu type - RT, or Real Tech: One where I don't have to explain that things that don't exist don't exist.
Last edited by Allemande on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Allemande wrote:If that doesn't work, I may have to push for the creation of a new milieu type - RT, or Real Tech: One where I don't have to explain that things that don't exist don't exist.[/i]

OOC:

Fine by me. Just don't insist that I RP the way you want in my threads. Now, since you don't acknowledge furries and this is an almost entirely furry nation, I politely ask that you stop posting here, and leave. We may continue this via telegrams if you wish. Thank you.
Last edited by Anthro Peoples on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cookesland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Cookesland » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:45 pm

To: Ms. Mariel Orne

Dear Ms. Orne,

The United States of Cookesland has long support the rights of various anthros, humanoid, and non-humans in the world. We would like to offer our support in any way possible, to your organization in the hopes that it inspires a more tolerant and diverse world. This being said we cannot support violence as a way to further the gains of this organization and hope that organization engages only in peaceful activism as a response to anti-human hatred.

Sincerely,
Steven Andolor
Secretary of State

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Cookesland wrote:To: Ms. Mariel Orne

Dear Ms. Orne,

The United States of Cookesland has long support the rights of various anthros, humanoid, and non-humans in the world. We would like to offer our support in any way possible, to your organization in the hopes that it inspires a more tolerant and diverse world. This being said we cannot support violence as a way to further the gains of this organization and hope that organization engages only in peaceful activism as a response to anti-human hatred.

Sincerely,
Steven Andolor
Secretary of State

Mr. Andolor,

Right now we are in need of just about everything, ranging from money and supplies, to volunteers who can start up local Branch Offices, anything you can name is needed and will be greatly appreciated as well.

Regards,

New Olwe
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:54 pm

I, Isaac the Drinking Panda, Duke of Heineken, hereby request permission to establish a branch office of the ADL in New Olwe. As we have long been passionate supporters of nonhuman and specifically Anthro rights and have a thriving Anthro population, we are very interested in this organization. New Olwe will also provide supplies, when possible financial aid, and if necessary military support.
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Faroslan
Attaché

Founded: Jan 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Faroslan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:11 pm

With several members of our elites being anthro-type creatures (Anubites and Sehkmaterinas) Faroslan fully supports the ADL

The Adrian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Adrian Empire » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 pm

Diplomatic Message From The Adrian Empire

{Adrian Sub-Minister of Sentient Aliens Affairs and Relations Julianna Rigiletta Oreillo}

Good Evening from the Adrian Empire, as a nation committed to the equality of all sentient species we would like to fully endorse your movement for the equal rights of human-like creatures, as an Interstellar Empire stretching across vast sums of space we have been in contact with several alien species, the Adrian Empire has a size-able minority of these aliens, some at least in the minds of humans may share features with these so called Anthros, specifically the Kigara of Caova, who appear cat-like much like yourself, similarly there are Adrian Citizens who appear Lizard-like, Bird-like, and even Frog-like, while not the same in the strict sense, there is no doubt that they would support a movement for the equal rights of sentient creature like themselves.
As an act of support we are officially oking your status as a charity in the Adrian Empire, expect several thousand private donors and members within the next view days, we are fairly generous people.

Sincerely, Julianna Rigiletta Oreillo, Sub-Minister of Foreign Affairs: Sentient Alien Affairs
Last edited by The Adrian Empire on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From the Desk of His Excellency, Emperor Kyle Cicero Argentis
Region Inc. "Selling Today for a Brighter Tomorrow"
"What is the Price of Prosperity? Eternal Vigilance"
Let's call it Voluntary Government Minarchism
Economic: Left/Right (9.5)
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-2.56)
Sibirsky wrote:
Lackadaisical2 wrote:The Adrian Empire is God.

Oh of course. But not to the leftists.

Faith Hope Charity wrote:I would just like to take this time to say... The Adrian Empire is awesome.
First imagine the 1950's in space, add free market capitalism, aliens, orcs, elves and magic, throw in some art-deco cities, the Roman Empire and finish with the Starship Troopers' Federation
The Imperial Factbook| |Census 2010

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:52 am

New Olwe wrote:I, Isaac the Drinking Panda, Duke of Heineken, hereby request permission to establish a branch office of the ADL in New Olwe. As we have long been passionate supporters of nonhuman and specifically Anthro rights and have a thriving Anthro population, we are very interested in this organization. New Olwe will also provide supplies, when possible financial aid, and if necessary military support.

Sir,

It is with great pleasure that I certify your Branch Office as National N-1-14-15 (OOC: Yes, there is a formula here!), with full authority on all League operations in New Olwe, her colonies and dependancies. Welcome to the League.

Regards,

Faroslan wrote:With several members of our elites being anthro-type creatures (Anubites and Sehkmaterinas) Faroslan fully supports the ADL

I and the rest of the League deeply appreciate this gesture. If anybody from Faroslan wishes to join the League, we would be more than happy to welcome them.

Regards,

The Adrian Empire wrote:Good Evening from the Adrian Empire, as a nation committed to the equality of all sentient species we would like to fully endorse your movement for the equal rights of human-like creatures, as an Interstellar Empire stretching across vast sums of space we have been in contact with several alien species, the Adrian Empire has a size-able minority of these aliens, some at least in the minds of humans may share features with these so called Anthros, specifically the Kigara of Caova, who appear cat-like much like yourself, similarly there are Adrian Citizens who appear Lizard-like, Bird-like, and even Frog-like, while not the same in the strict sense, there is no doubt that they would support a movement for the equal rights of sentient creature like themselves.
As an act of support we are officially oking your status as a charity in the Adrian Empire, expect several thousand private donors and members within the next view days, we are fairly generous people.

Sincerely, Julianna Rigiletta Oreillo, Sub-Minister of Foreign Affairs: Sentient Alien Affairs

Your kind words, formal support and the donations (we received the first deposits this morning) are all deeply appreciated. If anybody from the Adrian Empire wishes to join the League, we would be more than happy to welcome them.

Regards,
Last edited by Anthro Peoples on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:10 am

OOC:

Bump Up My Post.

Parina
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Official Warning
From the Office of the Foreign Ministry of Parina

While we honestly couldn't care what other nations' people are like, we are concerned with the people who come to our shores.

While officially the government has no policies regarding those accidents known as furries, we must warn said beings that they must venture to Parina at their own risk, as our somewhat uneducated populace may attempt to burn them at the stake.

Please consider this when planning a trip to Parina.

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Parina wrote:
Official Warning
From the Office of the Foreign Ministry of Parina

While we honestly couldn't care what other nations' people are like, we are concerned with the people who come to our shores.

While officially the government has no policies regarding those accidents known as furries, we must warn said beings that they must venture to Parina at their own risk, as our somewhat uneducated populace may attempt to burn them at the stake.

Please consider this when planning a trip to Parina.

Sir/Madam,

I have ordered a Travel Advisory issued regarding your nation. My government would also be willing to initiate a mutually beneficial cultural exchange, to show you that we are not, in fact, accidents, but fellow sentient beings.

- President Walton Harfert

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:44 pm

OOC:

The bump!

Second Spanish State
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Spanish State » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Good Luck.

Singed, President Diego Franco
Member of the Imperial Fascist Alliance

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:52 pm

To: Anthro Peoples

Ha! So, the miserable mammalian cowards are it again, eh? Hmph, let's see how you like it when the futuristic power of our armed forces overwhelms your pathetic nation.
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents