NATION

PASSWORD

International Incidents Post Formatting Guide

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 23, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

International Incidents Post Formatting Guide

Postby Crystal Spires » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 am

Inspired by Maltropia with his formatting guide for storefronts, I figured that we could use a bit of an explanation on the use of Forum formatting for better use of NS Forum in II and also for more interesting things in the future. We'll start with a basic explanation of everything and what it does, and then how to effectively use BB Code, the forum code, to express what we desire effectively.

Let's look at all our tools for a moment before they're explained one by one.

Button Explanations!

The Bold Button once pressed looks like this when text is bolded and when you look at the box you are typing on in your forum post it will look like [b.] and [./b] without the Period there. Highlight the text you want bolded, and press the B button.

The Italic Button once pressed looks like this when text is italicized and when you look at the box you are typing on in your forum post it will look like [i.] and [./i] without the Period there. Highlight the text you want italicized, and press the i button.

The Underline Button once pressed looks like this when text is underlined and when you look at the box you are typing on in your forum post it will look like [u.] and [./u] without the Period there. Highlight the text you want underlined, and press the u button.

Then there is the Quote Box. There are a couple ways to achieve a quote box. You can click the Quote box, or directly press quote on a specific post. The result is the same.

Maven wrote:Something Like This!

But wait Spires, how did you add a name there? So what you do is you add a [quote=] Blah blah[/quote] and then next to the Equals Sign, you insert a "Speaker". Do not forget the quotes or you will get something like a [quote=Maven]this[/quote]

In this way I can Credit Maltropia

Maltropia wrote:whose greatest advantage seems to be my knowledge of forum formatting - BBCode.

I agree heartily with the advantage that BBcode Knowledge he has, and of the help it adds with Forum Formatting.

Next is the Code Box. Now what code box is most helpful with is making things like these codes above, visible without making them show up like they are being used. Example is this:

Code: Select all
[quote="Maven"]Something Like This![/quote]

There are also many uses when someone is making an RP with Applications. If you want the Applications to look the same and for people to copy a format exactly, you can use the code box!

Then there's the list stack button. This does several things, first of all, it makes bullets visible as bullets. Without the list command, the bullet looks like this [*], but in a list, it becomes

• Something like this!

But before we become too excited, what about if I want letters or numbers?

Then we look at the Ordered List format. You add a List=1, and you get numbers, a list=a and you get letters. List=A and you get Capital Letters, and List=I and you get roman Numerals.

[list=1]
[*]list item 1
[*]list item 2[/list]

[list=A]
[*]list item 1
[*]list item 2[/list]

[list=a]
[*]list item 1
[*]list item 2[/list]

[list=I]
[*]list item 1
[*]list item 2

[list=i]
[*]list item 1
[*]list item 2
[/list]

gives you:

1. list item 1
  2. list item 2

1. list item 1
  2. list item 2

1. list item 1
  2. list item 2

1. list item 1
  2. list item 2

1. list item 1
  2. list item 2

But wait Spires? What If I want them to stack?

1. list item 1
  2. list item 2
    1. list item 1
    2. list item 2

Like this? Well I am glad you asked? wait you didn't ask, don't interrupt my inner monologue!

You add more [/list]

[list=I]
[*]list item 1
[*]list item 2[list=i]
[*]list item 1
[*]list item 2[/list][/list]

Like this!

Now we get to the image button! We begin with an explanation. NS does not have its own image hosting. For this we need our own host. The Host I use are various, but in order to add an image you need a link! hotlinking is not always permitted, so it's in your best interest to look at image hosts.

So now that we have an image link we want, we grab the image, and we put a link inside [img]HERE[/img] So we grab the link and it will look like:

Image This for example.

Now we look at Hyperlinks. We add a Hyperlink by licking the URL button, and [url]Inserting your link here.[/url] But wait, what if we want to have our link, and we don't want our text to be the link address and want it to be something else?

[url=Link Address]What you want it to say[/url]

So an example of this in my shameless self promotion...

Buy Mist Fabrics and Sell to Me!

Not so hard was it? Well what if we don't want it to be text, and want it to be an image instead? The rules for the above don't change, so look carefully at how to make a linked image!
[url=Site Address][img]ImageLink[/img][/url]

So let's look at what a linked Image looks like:

Here we go! Now we have a new button, this is called the Font Size adjustment. We can look at the adjuster, and know the default size is 100! Anything more than 100 is larger font sizes, and anything smaller is smaller ones. Now we can click the ones up there from the dropdown list, or we can adjust them ourselves, and what we get is

[size=number]What you want to say[/size]

This can be adjusted to make it bigger or Smaller

Then there is the font color button. This one is simple to use as well. You highlight the font you want colored, and click the button, and a dialogue will come up, allowing you to pick your font color from the swatches above. The fonts can easily be colored then by clicking on one. So, let's make a red font.

There we go. It will look like
[color=#FF0000]This.[/color]
in the box. Now we're onto the next tool.

The Block indent tool. I called it the Block indent tool because tab itself is an indent too, but block text indents on both sides. So as an example

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Unblocked. Now here it is blocked.

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Strike box does a strikethrough text that looks like this and is like this
[strike]this[/strike]
in the box.

Now we reach tab, Tab= indents your text by any given number of pixels. So for example.

Like this for 50 pixels.
[tab=50]Like this[/tab]

Now before we get to tables, we are going to look at the other tools, the Align button determines where your text is.

Whether to the Left,
centered
or to the right

[align=you write your choice here!][/align]

depends on what you put next to that = sign. Another one to know is justify which helps organize it in straight blocks.

The Background color uses the same color codes as the font color codes, but I tend to not like them because it looks iresome

[background=Color Code][color=Color Code]but this is how you do it[/color][/background]

The Box button makes a box around your text similar to the quote without the quote marks.

like this!

The Float Left and Float right are actually really important buttons that aren't as commonly used, but they apply to images, and boxes. They make text wrap around them. So if you want to have your picture with something to the side of them, you can choose to have the font on the left or right side by floating the image to one side. So for example.

I am a sheep. I baaaaaahhh.

Float right does the same thing only it makes the image to that side instead ->

Keep in mind!
This applies to boxes too!
See what I did?

the Horizontal Line tool, or the hr tool adds a regular line. like this:

Unlike most things, you leave this alone, don't add or take anything from it. It is left as is. Simple right?

Now there's the Nation button which allows you to link automatically to someone's nation page like I did with Maltropia. This is achieved by adding the
[nation]Nation Name[/nation]
there. This is the same with the Region, and Region Tags.

The WA proposals as well can be directly linked to with the button.

Now to one of my favorite buttons the spoiler box. This one adds a
Openable box
into your text. This is particularly useful if you want to insert Out of Character Comments without disrupting a thread, when there is no OOC Thread. You can even change what the Spoiler box says by adding a = next to the first r and writing what you want on it.

And keep in mind you shouldn't add punctuation or such, it ruins the code!

Subscript and superscript Move your font up or down. Which is useful in many circumstances like scientific formulas and also in measurements. Now we get to the Table making. Table making is the bane of my existence, but it is also useful to know. You start with the table button.

then td are what are in your cells, and tr are what are in your rows. So if you want a 2 by 3 rowed table.

You do it like thisYou do it like this

[table][tr][td]You do it like this[/td][td]You do it like this[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]You do it like this[/td][td]You do it like this[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]You do it like this[/td][td]You do it like this[/td][/tr][/table]

Now this is an explanation of how to do basic BBcode formatting on Nation States, and how we use this determines what our posts look like. Examples of how this can be used to make all sorts of fun things, is affecting our immersion, for example I welcome anyone to use any of these basic formatting combinations that I use regularly.

For a Mu Tube
[hr][/hr]
[floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/AXcNC.png[/img][/floatleft]

Browse | Movies | Upload
[hr][/hr] [floatright][img]http://i.imgur.com/Hwuy6.png[/img][/floatright][align=right][i]Username[/i] ∇[/align]

[align=Left][size=150]Video Title[/size][/align]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/wpyh7.png[/img]
[hr][/hr]

Comment
[b][color=#0080BF][u]Username[/u][/b] X day/hour ago[/color] [color=#00BF00]Number[/color]▲

Comment
[b][color=#0080BF][u]Username[/u][/b] X day/hour ago[/color] [color=#00BF00]Number[/color]▲

Comment
[b][color=#0080BF][u]Username[/u][/b] X day/hour ago[/color][color=#FF0000] Number[/color]▼
[hr][/hr]

What you get is!

Browse | Movies | Upload

Username

Video Title

Comment
Username X day/hour ago Number

Comment

Comment

Newspaper Format

[align=center][img] Picture Link[/img]
[size=135]Headline Title[/size][/align]

[align=justify][size=120] Sub Headline Titles[/size]
[b]Author Name[/b]
[i]Titles of his/her Job position[/i]

[blocktext][b]CITYNAME, CountryName [/b]Body Text Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba[/align][/blocktext]

Which Looks like!

[img]Picture%20Link[/img]
Headline Title

Sub Headline Titles
Author Name
Titles of his/her Job position

CITYNAME, CountryName Body Text Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba Blubba

Wikipedia Box Format

[floatright][box][size=105][align=center][b]Country Name[/b][/size][/align][img]FLAGLINK[/img][tab=25][/tab][img]SYMBOLLINK[/img]
[tab=40][/tab][i]Flag[/i][tab=100][/tab][i]National Seal[/i]

Motto:[align=center][i]”MOTTO”[/i][/align]
Anthem:Anthemname

[img]MAPLINK[/img]
[i]Map Title[/i]
[list][*]Capital: [list][*]Cityname[/list]
[*]Official language(s):[list][*] Language
[*]Language
[*]Language[/list]
[*]Government: Typeofgovernment[list][*]HeadofStatetitle: Charactername
[*]Headofgovernmentname: Charactername[/list]
[*]Legislature[list][*]Title[/list]
[*]Area[list][*]Total : X km[sup]2[/sup]
[*]% water: X [/list]
[*]Population[list][*]Total: X
[*]Density: X/km[sup]2[/sup][/list][/list]
[list][*]GDP Per capita: $X[/list]
[list][*]Currency: [list][*]X (X)[/list]
[*]ISO code: [list][*]X[/list]
[*]Calling code: [list][*]x[/list]
[*][url=http://www.nationstates.net/nation=Nationpage]WA[/url] status: [list][*]Regional Delegate[/list][/list][/box][/floatright]

Country Name
[img]FLAGLINK[/img][img]SYMBOLLINK[/img]
FlagNational Seal

Motto:
”MOTTO”

Anthem:Anthemname

[img]MAPLINK[/img]
Map Title
  • Capital:
    • Cityname
  • Official language(s):
    • Language
    • Language
    • Language
  • Government: Typeofgovernment
    • HeadofStatetitle: Charactername
    • Headofgovernmentname: Charactername
  • Legislature
    • Title
  • Area
    • Total : X km2
    • % water: X
  • Population
    • Total: X
    • Density: X/km2
  • GDP Per capita: $X
  • Currency:
    • X (X)
  • ISO code:
    • X
  • Calling code:
    • x
  • WA status:
    • Regional Delegate

Imageboard format

File: [color=#0000BF][u]13 number code.jpg[/u][/color]-(size KB, sizexsize, 13 number code.jpg)
[floatleft][img]image thumbnail[/img][/floatleft]
☐[color=#40BF80]Username[/color] X/X/X (Day of Week) X:X time No.sixnumbercode     [Reply]

OP Blabbles.

[color=#BFBFFF]X posts and X image replies omitted. Click[/color] [color=#0000FF][u]here[/u][/color] [color=#BFBFFF]to view.[/color]
>>[blocktext][box][floatleft][img]image thumbnail[/img][/floatleft]☐[color=#40BF80]Username[/color] X/X/X(dayofweek)X:X No.6numbercode    [Reply]
other person blabbles[/box][/blocktext]

What it looks like if done right!

File: 1334280578782.jpg-(219 KB, 840x672, 1334181871945.jpg)

Username 04/12/12(Thu)21:29 No.4667225 [Reply]

OP Blabbles.

3 posts and 2 image replies omitted. Click here to view.
>>
Username 04/12/12(Thu)21:29 No.4667225 [Reply]
Other Person blabbles

Communique

[box][align=center][img]LETTERHEAD OR SEAL LINK[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/t0EYo.png[/img][/align][floatleft][b]Recipient(s)[/b]:  XYZ [/floatleft] [floatright][b]Encryption[/b]: [b]Code - Level X [/b] [/floatright]
[floatleft][b]Sender(s)[/b]: XYZ [/floatleft] [floatright][b]Subject[/b]: SUBJECT [/floatright][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/t0EYo.png[/img][/align]
[align=justify][size=95]To XYZ,

Letter Content X

Depends on the Context
[/size][/align]
[align=center][img]Signature Link[/img]
[img]END SEAL or END LETTERHEAD LINK.[/img][/align]
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/t0EYo.png[/img][/align][/box]

Looks like this with an example of my own.

Recipient(s): RECIPIENT
Encryption: Diplomatic/Civilian/Military - Level X

Sender(s): SENDER
Subject: Subject
To X,

We of Crystal Spires, X

depends on the context,

IRC Mockup

[pre]* Connecting to irc.shadowcore.net (9000)
-
Please wait while we process your connection.
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** Checking Ident
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** Found your hostname
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** No Ident response
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** Your host is masked (Shadowcore.net-DF7554D4.[INSERTLOCATION].verus.cyberhaul.net)
-
Welcome to the Shadowcore Internet Relay Chat Network [USERNAME]
Your host is irc.shadowcore.net[12.134.458.12/9000], running version hybrid-4.5.1+plexus-3.0.1(20520305_1-577)
This server was created Hfire 12 2001 at 09:52:38AM MCST
>>
>>
<USERNAME> Blubba?
<Someothersod>Blubba.
*USERNAME Blubbas
 * Disconnected[/pre]

* Connecting to irc.shadowcore.net (9000)
-
Please wait while we process your connection.
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** Checking Ident
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** Found your hostname
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** No Ident response
-
-irc.shadowcore.net- *** Your host is masked (Shadowcore.net-DF7554D4.[INSERTLOCATION].verus.cyberhaul.net)
-
Welcome to the Shadowcore Internet Relay Chat Network [USERNAME]
Your host is irc.shadowcore.net[12.134.458.12/9000], running version hybrid-4.5.1+plexus-3.0.1(20520305_1-577)
This server was created Hfire 12 2001 at 09:52:38AM MCST
>>
>>
<USERNAME> Blubba?
<Someothersod>Blubba.
*USERNAME Blubbas
* Disconnected

What is this forumception?

[floatleft][box][img]Thumbnail[/img]
[color=#408000][u]Username[/u][/color]
Title

Founded: Mon XX, XXX
Nother Title[/box][/floatleft][box][size=150][color=#408000][u]Title[/u][/size][/color]
[floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/M74xVMh.gif[/img][/floatleft][size=90]by [color=#408000][u]Username[/u][/color] » DAY MONTH XX, XXXX X:XX pm/am[/size]
B
L
U
B
B
A
B
L
U
B
B
A[/box]

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Left Leaning College State
Forumception
by Crystal Spires » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 pm
Now Spires hopes that this guide was helpful and accepts criticism, and will make all said stuff available for anyone's use and reminds people that in forumception format that there is a specific import on spacing, as it is not a table like the other format as it doesn't have a forum feel to it. Immersion is crucial in NS and to get the formatting right takes some trial and error. Have a little bit of fun, and when all else fails... go ahead and tweak things how you see fit. Nothing's wrong with coming up with your own things. And for one more laugh, I add another:
B
L
U
B
B
A

Now feel free to add your own formats, and also drop any helpful hints! As always I hope people have learned something new, and/or that I can help new people. If you need any help with formatting, or other hints/tips feel free to contact me by telegram.

Happy posting!
Read the Mystria Factbook if you want to Join the region, read the factbook and contact Spires.
1 2 3 4 5
Tech Level: FanT

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Kouralia
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kouralia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:35 am

D:<

Maven! Stop being so amazing! You're making everyone look bad!

I'm joking. Good Work!
Kouralia:

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:39 am

Very nice and usefull!
Thanks!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:06 am

Very good guide, I'll be sticking a link to this in my own. ;) Hope it helps people around the forums.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:14 pm

perfect, need to study it Tx

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crystal Spires » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Tweeter Format

[floatleft][box][size=110][b]Tweets[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkt0Jim.png[/img][/b][hr][/hr]
Following[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkt0Jim.png[/img][hr][/hr]
Followers[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkt0Jim.png[/img][hr][/hr]
Favorites[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkt0Jim.png[/img][hr][/hr]
Lists[/size][tab=30][/tab] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fkt0Jim.png[/img][/box][/floatleft][align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Sw7ngRP.png[/img][/align]
[box][align=center][size=200]Username[/size]
[img]Thumbnail-image-80x80px.uploadit[/img]

[size=150]@Username[/size]
Headline and Bio Feed
Include necessary things here[/align][/box]

[floatleft][box][size=110][b]Tweet to Name of Person X [/size][/b]
[floatright][img]http://i.imgur.com/ugpRSJM.png[/img][/floatright][/box][/floatleft][box][align=center][size=120][b]25,504[tab=50][/tab]  50[tab=80][/tab] 47,274[tab=30][/tab][/b][/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3hnFxur.png[/img][/align][/box]

[box][size=150]Tweets[/size][tab=40][/tab] All / [b]No replies[/b][hr][/hr]

[floatleft][img]Thumbnail-image-80x80px.uploadit[/img][/floatleft][size=120][b]Username[/b][color=#808080] @Username[/color][/size]

Tweet

[floatright][img]http://i.imgur.com/zigPNIn.png[/img][/floatright][hr][/hr]
[floatleft][img]Thumbnail-image-80x80px.uploadit[/img][/floatleft][size=120][b]Username[/b][color=#808080] @Username[/color][/size]

Tweet

[floatright][img]http://i.imgur.com/zigPNIn.png[/img][/floatright][/box]

TweetsImage

FollowingImage

FollowersImage

FavoritesImage

Lists

Savenbloth

@TheSavMaster
D'hɑlbrisir's Finest Bachelor and Gentleman.
Sav the Man

Tweet to Name of Person X
25,504 50 47,274

Tweets All / No replies

Savenbloth @TheSavMaster

Y'all bitches be crazy. #SuckyFormatting

Savenbloth @TheSavMaster

Testing 1,2,3

Read the Mystria Factbook if you want to Join the region, read the factbook and contact Spires.
1 2 3 4 5

Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crystal Spires » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Blog Format

[align=Center][size=300]Blog Title[/size]
[size=110]Motto[/size]

[size=120]|[color=#3366BB][u]Home[/u][/color]| [color=#3366BB][u]TopicHeader[/u][/color]| [color=#3366BB][u]TopicHeader[/u][/color] |  [color=#3366BB][u]TopicHeader[/u][/color] | [color=#3366BB][u]TopicHeader[/u][/color]|  [color=#3366BB][u]TopicHeader[/u][/color]|  [color=#3366BB][u]TopicHeader[/u][/color] |  [color=#3366BB][u]TopicHeader[/u][/color] |[/align][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[floatright][box][size=130][b]More of Blog Title[/b][/size]

Tweeter
Falsebook
Technoratti
ChaiPress
µtube

[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Uf51avi.png[/img][/align][/box][/floatright]

[size=120][color=#3366BB][u][b]Article Title[/b][/u][/color][/size]
   [floatleft][img]Image-thumbnail80px80px.img[/img][/floatleft]
[size=110]Posted by Name[/size]

[color=#C0C0C0]DATE[/color]

Article

[size=130]Discuss this Article[/size]
[tab=40][/tab][size=75]Jump to discussion page:[/size] [background=#808080][color=#FFFFFF]1[/color][/background] 2 3 ... 13

[floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/k5CisIY.jpg[/img][/floatleft]
[size=125][color=#3366BB][u][b]Username[/b][/u][/size][/color]
Comment
[floatright][b] X hours ago[/b]
Likes [color=#BF0000]#[/color]▼[/floatright]

[Blocktext][floatleft][img]http://i.imgur.com/k5CisIY.jpg[/img][/floatleft]
Comment
Likes [color=#BF0000]#[/color]▼[/floatright][/Blocktext]

[color=#3366BB][size=125][u][b]Username[/b][/u][/size][/color]
Comment
Likes [color=#00BF00]#[/color]▲[/floatright]

[color=#3366BB][size=125][u][b]Username[/b][/u][/size][/color]
Comment
[/Blocktext]

The Elegant Feminist

There's Beauty in being A Proper Lady with Equal Rights

|Home| A Woman’s Life| Dress & Grooming | Health & Sports | Elegant Skills| Money & Career| Relationships & Family | Poise & Flair |

More of The Elegant Feminist On

Tweeter
Spirean Associated Press
Falsebook
Technoratti
ChaiPress
µtube

Slut Shaming in New Edom Targets a Victimized Spirean Orphan

Posted by Daenaria Unariel

December 5th, 2013

The Blogosphere is still buzzing with the new article called "What Slut is This?" which features a painfully sexist article which victimizes 15 year old adopted Spirean Orphan, Rheya Kalise Ganduril Blaken-Kazansky, a former Child of Veniria Eostra Antiras and Denys Reston Ganduril III, the formerly infamous Duke of the Majstaad. After having suffered horrific neglect at the hands of her parents, and having suspected of being molested and with confirmed instances of psychotic torture at the hands of a well known pedophile who was kept as her teacher by her horrifically neglectful parents, the Spirean-born child is yet again victimized in the public sphere with the latest edition of the Fineberg Times with a shameful article that targets the preteen for having consensual possible sexual relations with a young boy her age. Now I know that like most ladies, there’s the appeal to wait until marriage for that special moment with one’s beaux in the delicious escapades of one’s honeymoon, but to reprove a young woman for expressing her romantic feelings for a lover, and then, as if smearing her name upon a New Edomite newspaper is not punishment enough, the paper in question vilifies her for not her sexual experimentation, but for her new parent’s decision to allow her to stay with her beaux in the first place.

Now, I’m not sure how New Edomites would handle this same situation if the child in question were a boy, but I know that there would most certainly not be the words ‘what is this slut’ slathered upon the cover of the papers. Perhaps they’d have that delightful double standard that seems to plague all other sexist nations and say how much of a ‘stud’ he was for having been violated by his hot older woman teacher, and for having had the ‘luck’ to score with another lover from a noble family. If they aren’t calling hypothetical ‘Rheyon’ the stud of the year, I’d be surprised. Then we get to the content of the article, let’s actually take this awful thing apart bit by bit. So they begin with the tale of Rheya’s adoption from Rekolviyɑ orphanage. Little Rheya’s parents were killed in front of her during the Rulkdjetaashan Genocides and she was found in Rekolviyɑ orphanage. An orphanage, I might add, whose Patron has been arrested for child neglect. So, imagine for a moment a horrifically abused and neglected child, further neglected in an orphanage, when Cassiopeia Blaken arrives. Upon her arrival, Cassie encountered unattended children who were literally bullying Rheya by pelting her with rocks. Not a single adult responsible for her well-being intervened up until Cassiopeia Blaken arrived.

The woman who would soon be Rheya Kalise Ganduril’s mother demanded immediately to take the child for her own safety. She was adopted, and taken to safer harbors where she immediately was offered an education and her own home. Within the following months, she received, full mental healthcare by esteemed child psychologist, Dr. Daniel Hudson and tutelage under the prestigious Wizard, Archmage Vordain Devaroe, who would safeguard the child from the magical influences that threatened her very life. There were tremendous steps taken to allow the damaged child to coalesce and to build a healthier and happier life, and the couple in question who would become her family, Alexander and Cassiopeia Blaken-Kazansky even tied the knot. Their nuptials were a chance to provide Rheya with a healthy family life. Their testament to the commitment to the child’s well-being was so strong that a pair of Allaneans, who generally regard marriage as an unnecessary institution for meaningful relationships got married. Those same Allaneans who feel that Marriage is more about the party, forewent the celebration and did it on the fly because it would provide for the child a safer family environment in the long run, and had legal protections which would hold their family together. This is but one of many measures of what a parent would do for their children, and the Kazanskies took that impressive step forward to be parents.

Then we get to the young beaux in question who brings up all the hubbub. The dashing young Baronet Rudolph von Steinfurt who swept the young Princess to be off her feet and charmed his way into her heart. The young baronet who has in his very young life taken very strong roles with the ideal to serve and protect has taken the center stage. The young boy who confided in her Imperial Majesty Cassiopeia Blaken Kazansky with the knowledge that he would one day desire to serve his country has begun a courtship with the Princess of Greater Prussia. This same boy before acted as the budding Princess’s bodyguard in an escapade and frolic into the woods (which as all my readers know, is merely like walking to a petting zoo anywhere outside D'hɑlbrisir and perhaps maybe the Freethinker Commonwealth). He took it upon himself to protect her in this ‘alleged’ incident where many theorize that the Princess may or may not have committed fornication with the young baronet. While such instances were openly denied by her Imperial Majesty, she did confirm that the incident impressed her enough to appoint the young Baronet as a member of the Leyfield Guard as a reward for successfully protecting the Princess in her gleeful little frolic in the woods. So, not only is this boy a hero already, but he has properly taken steps to woo the Princess with the knowledge of the Parents of the Princess in question. Therefore he was transparent, in his desire to date young Rheya Ganduril Blaken-Kazansky.

Now imagine, dear readers, the sublime fear of a young man asking Alexander Kazansky, the terror to all Slavers and leader of Greater Prussia, if you could date his daughter. This, my dear readers, takes guts, and Lord Rudolph von Steinfurt has got plenty of that. This also, as you all know, reflects an adorable antiquated romantic idealism in which the young courtier took his time to woo his lady love by asking her parents in the proper way of ages past. There are few things that are more elegant and there’s also fewer things more respectable. Now, while we don’t know whether the pair is betrothed, we certainly do know that they have their parent’s mutual blessing for their relationship. This betrays far more involvement and understanding than most children nowadays have. How many moms have found out that their daughters or sons were dating around behind their backs? How many young lovers and pregnant teens have we seen that have not been taught by their parents and guided in the affairs of love? See, this is why we should be commending the Kazanskies for taking due diligence to protect their daughter. While I was not willing to intrude on the young princess’s privacy, I wish her my best blessings, and hope that she’ll one day grow up to be a proud heiress to the Greater Prussian dynasty that can be respected in the way she ought. You go girl.

Discuss this Article
Jump to discussion page: 1 2 3 ... 13

Savenbloth
I’m sorry, you said something and I was too busy staring at your tits.
4 hours ago
Likes 7

HolyCrusader
Another typical heathen and godless whore who does not know the will of God. For your filthy manner of life you will be left screaming and crying in hell for your delight in fornication.
2 hours ago
Likes 6

ThatPointyelf
Hurray, a foreign princess embraces her inner sluthood!
3 hours ago
Likes 2

FemnistFairy
Yea! Wai to taek bak the wurd frum r opresors!
3 hours ago
Likes 10

GrammarTor
URgerlgurgleblarglemargle< How you sound. Learn to spell for fuck's sake.
3 hours ago
Likes 6

Devout_Batistan
Clearly the author of this is a pagan cur who does not understand what morals are
3 hours ago
Likes 10

Ulfrik_Auf_Hedersrik
i for one would personALLY NEVER AGREE TO MY DAugther doing anything as shamefully as this. Granted the young man in question asked her parents permission but we cannot forget that neither of them are cut yet. furthermore so do we hAVE TO AGREE WITH THE NEWSPAPER IN QUESTION as the girl is all but naked in her official portrAITS AS WELL.

A LOVING and caring father should have bent her over his knee AND GIVEN HER A GOOD SPANKING TO GET HER ON THE RIGHT TRACK.
4 hours ago
Likes 6
Last edited by Crystal Spires on Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 2 3 4 5

The Pan Pacific Defense Corps
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pan Pacific Defense Corps » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:57 pm

This is great! Tagging for future reference. Thanks for this guide!
WE ARE CANCELLING THE APOCALYPSE
JOIN THE FIGHT
Think you have what it takes to pilot a Jaeger and fight the Kaiju? Enlist in the PPDC today!
Visit www.panpacificdefensecorps.gov

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crystal Spires » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:34 pm

News Format with Comment Section

[align=center][size=150][b]Headline Title[/b][/size]
[img]Image-size-max400px-by-400.img[/img]
[size=130][b]Subtitle[/b][/size]
[size=90][i]Author Name, News Organization/Affiliations[/i][/align][/size]
[align=justify][floatleft][img]company logo-max-height-50px.img[/img][/floatleft] [b]CITY, Country: [/b]News Content   

[/align]

[i]Editor of the NewOrganizationTitle Contributed to this Article
[size=85]Published on the Date of Article[/i][/size]

[b]Explore related topics:[/b] [background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]Featured[/color][/background],[background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]National News[/color][/background],[background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]Topic[/color][/background],[background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]Topic[/color][/background],[background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]Topic[/color][/background],[background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]Topic[/color][/background],[background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]Topic[/color][/background],[background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]Topic[/color][/background],[background=#BFBFBF][color=#000080]Topic[/color][/background]

[size=130]Discuss this Article[/size]
[tab=40][/tab][size=75]Jump to discussion page:[/size] [background=#808080][color=#FFFFFF]1[/color][/background] 2 3 ... 13

Comment

Comment
Likes [color=#BF0000]#[/color]▼[/floatright]

Comment
Likes [color=#00BF00]#[/color]▲[/floatright][/Blocktext]

Comment
Likes [color=#BF0000]#[/color]▼[/floatright][/Blocktext]

As a comment the size of the thumbnails for the above posts are standard, and if anyone wants to customize or make their own, the standard size is width 70 by height 80 pixels and like in the blog commentary to stack the comments one over the other, you use the blocktext around the standard code

Justice Party Youth Group Arrested

Questions into Use of Excessive Force by the Police Against Minors
Uleth Tanthon, SAP

MEPHISTE, Crystal Spires: The Mephiste Chapter of the Justice Party, on 304. Onyx St., has been arrested on underage drinking charges on Sunday in the North District, the Central Chancellery Court Administrator’s office said.

The party is charged with eight misdemeanor counts — three counts of furnishing alcohol to minors and five counts of unlawful acts relative to alcohol — in connection with an incident that occurred on November, according to court documents.
The Justice Party is charged with unlawful acts relative to alcohol because they provided and furnished alcoholic beverages to minors at a party, police said.

At about 12:09 a.m. on Nov. 27, the Local District Uncorruptible’s Department responded to the 100 block of Black Cross Way for a health and safety incident involving an unconscious male in a parking lot, police said.
Upon arriving on scene, an officer observed one male minor who was semi-conscious and highly intoxicated wrenched away from the handle of parked vehicle, police said.

The male’s friend, a female minor, told police that she was helping her friend home after they left a party at The Hag’s Teat where they had been drinking, police said.

She told police that her friend was too intoxicated and became sick and vomited on their way home, police said.
Police said due to the highly intoxicated female’s condition, she was transported to Green Herb Medical Center by ambulance and treated for an alcohol overdose.

Upon arriving at the Hag’s Teat there had been several instances of littering and public urination and urination on private property. Several policemen reported minors yelling obscenities at the policemen and there were videos published on the internet of people in drunken scuffles with the policemen before getting violently manhandled, including tazing of a minor.

During the investigation, police determined that a group of six underage youth group members, including the highly intoxicated male minor, arrived at the pub between 11 p.m. and midnight on Nov. 27 and were allowed into the Pub without signing in or showing any form of identification, police said.

Once inside, the group was led to the basement where there was a large party in which around 100 people were in attendance including several high profile Justice Party Members, police said. Several males were handing out cans of beer from behind a bar, while several other Justice Party members approached the group and asked if they wanted to take shots of vodka, police said.

“It’s an ongoing case and we’re not pleading guilty,” Amara Carvenil, Justice Party Vice President said.

CSJP was made aware of the situation Friday in the morning.

“The Justice Party will be looking into this, and based on the verdict of the trial, we are going to take the respectable action for holding the responsible Justice Party members accountable however, arresting the entire youth group was inappropriate, and we are looking into an internal investigation on the use of excessive force against the minors involved.” Sanis Malunas said. “We are going to wait for the verdict to be given, just so we don’t punish the whole youth group for something they are not guilty of.”

The Justice Party members have denied that they had provided the minors involved alcohol, and have claimed that the kids who had become intoxicated were not listed in their party attendance manifest which should have led to an investigation of the pub, but the pub was not charged.

“This is a witch hunt and it’s targeted at the Justice Party. I suspect that this is a Communist Party plot to attempt to keep people from organizing. To target the young is even more reprehensible. Now their chances of being home for Greater Chillmorne may be less due to unfair police tactics.” Sammeus Bartworth of the Justice Party said.

“I think we should show these hooligans how to behave with more respect. We’re teaching our kids to be little shits. If the Justice Party invites these teenage hooligans in their party the Uncorruptibles are right to beat their little hooligan asses.” Concerned Citizen Amir Dovir said as he left for work.

Anari Banshi of the SAP Contributed to this Article
Published on the 1st of Chillmorne

Explore related topics: Featured,National News,Justice Party Youth Group Arrested Communist Party Rigging Election, D'hɑlbrisir National Elections, Youth Group Accused of Underage Drinking Police Accused of Excessive Force Against Minors

Discuss this Article
Jump to discussion page: 1 2 3 ... 13

Savenbloth
This is one reason why i choose marijuana over alcohol
4 hours ago
Likes 15

HolyCrusader
They had it coming to them, as the Lord has dictated that their fornication would be punished by the rod.
2 hours ago
Likes 3

Andersen6
ons mroe teetotlatirinism tretens fridom of booze for peopls, kids sould drinks all they wants and cops ars to be made loves tooo. free justice kids! deaf to tetlotarinionism!
1 hours ago
Likes 2

GrammarTor
I don’t even know where to begin with this one… Mother of God.
1 hour ago
Likes 12

Andersen6
says that to fase littel man come to storvik and i beats you!! yo mohter no god!! yo worst tor our tor better has of hammer no rasist shitt!!
1 hour ago
Likes 9

OmNomNom
I’m sorry, how is this newsworthy? “Criminals arrested by police.”
1 hour ago
Likes 1

Ulfrik_Auf_Hedersrik
i FOR ONE MUST Admit that this seems like a GOOD WAY TO PUNISH YOUNG SCOUNDRELS!
4 hours ago
Likes 6
1 2 3 4 5

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:56 am

Those are awesome - thanks!
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crystal Spires » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:07 pm

If anyone has a formatting request, I can probably try it out, and see what I can do to make one for general use.
1 2 3 4 5

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:08 am

Crystal Spires wrote:If anyone has a formatting request, I can probably try it out, and see what I can do to make one for general use.

Holdings Corporation (OverSeas Economic Group)
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Crystal Spires
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crystal Spires » Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:08 am

Sure, tell me what your specifications are, and I'll work out a good template for you.
1 2 3 4 5

Lolomz
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolomz » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:20 am

Crystal Spires wrote:Sure, tell me what your specifications are, and I'll work out a good template for you.

SomeThing Like That Storefront Formatting

OOC: Sorry I'm Bombing You With Application , But How Good Military Factbook Should Look Like

Here My Results Until Now On UNOL :http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=319035&hilit=UNOL

On My Armed Forces Progress

[th]Infantry Weapons [/th]
[th]Cartridge [/th]
[th]Origin [/th]
[th]Role[/th]
[th] Notes[/th]
[th]Inventory[/th]

IFAM AR5R2 Modular Weapons System 7.62×51mm NATO Imperial Export Authority Tactical Carbine 300,000
AK-110 7.62×51mm NATO Wolf Armaments Modular Role/Assault Rifle 300,000
AR Scorpion 5.56×45mm NATO Wolf Armaments Modular weapon 250,000
BR Forelis 7.62×51mm NATO Wolf Armaments Battle Rifle More Orders Will Come On The Future 30,000
SM Stinger HK 4.6×30mm Wolf Armaments SubMachine gun More Orders Will Come On The Future 20,000
LSW Mare 6.45×42mm WA CTA Wolf Armaments LightMachine gun More Orders Will Come On The Future 10,000

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lolo ... 133355(The Seals Are Credited To Imagey Nation

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lolo ... /id=186553 (Air Force)

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=lolo ... l=factbook (Too Much Pages And Too Much Bad Formmating)
Pro: Suid Afrika, Imperial State of Iran, Rhodesia,Republic Of China ,Seperate but equal policy on the US, Capitalism,whites-only voting rights. Hasmite rule on jordan
Anti: Socialism/Social democracy/etc.. ,Palestine,Saudi Arabia,Islamic Republic Of Iran,end of the aparthied on Suid Afrika(South africa it's ilegtimate nation on my eyes).
RP Data :
Regime : Aparthied
RP name: The White Republic Of Suid Afrika
Prime Minister: Henrik Forward

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents