NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Terintania wrote:Can I have my character be from one of my Nationstates Nations?

I'd prefer if you didn't, but it is alright so long as the NS nation is pretty much entirely insignificant on the international stage.

Eh. I'll just make him American. I really don't know how insignificant Gerelden would be. I know they would rather not be :P
Times are looking grim these days~

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Mighty Asgard wrote:
Terintania wrote:Can I have my character be from one of my Nationstates Nations?

I'd prefer if you didn't, but it is alright so long as the NS nation is pretty much entirely insignificant on the international stage.

Which is what Corrian is, pretty much. They are some tiny insignificant island. My actual Corrian nation is rather huge, but I'm just using the general concepts of my nation being where Cassie is from, not the entire overly sized population that somehow fits on one island like my actual nation is.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Name: Seth Sky
Nationality: American
Height: 5 foot 10
Weight: Average
Hair: Blood red, though it looks black unless seen in bright light.
Eyes: faintly glowing Red
Costume: (This is also his appearance) http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h47 ... 0134e4.jpg The image is big, so I made it a link rather then just a picture. Please excuse the not-super-awesome art. I drew it.
Abilities: If he gets really angry, his telekinesis gets a slight boost, and he starts to get wisps of red around him.
Telekinesis: He can move things with his mind. He's pretty good at it, but not like, super awesome or anything.
Levitation: As a part of his Telekinesis, he can make himself float and levitate, but it's short of flight.
Summoning:He can summon an animal of his choice to his aid. He can only summon one animal at a time, and only for a limited time.
Dorm: Villain
Brief Bio: From the moment he was born, his father didn't trust him. His mother had died giving birth to him, but that wasn't why his father didn't trust him. He didn't even know why, himself. People said he was being ridiculous, until he started growing up. As a kid, he would bully and steal, and often get caught. The weird thing was, he never went to jail. He would get caught by a police officer, then the police officer(s) would mysteriously disappear. It wasn't until later his father discovered that he had telekinetic abilities and was using them to kill the cops. As Seth got older, his crimes got worse, but still he never went to jail for it. His father kicked him out of the house when he was 13, but Seth killed him soon after. He took the house for him self and continued his crimes, getting better at his powers. Eventually he heard of Super Hero High and decided to check it out.
Last edited by Terintania on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Terintania wrote:
Name: Seth Sky
Height: 5 foot 10
Hair: Blood red, though it looks black unless seen in bright light.
Eyes: faintly glowing Red
Costume: (This is also his appearance) http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h47 ... 0134e4.jpg The image is big, so I made it a link rather then just a picture. Please excuse the not-super-awesome art. I drew it.
Abilities: If he gets really angry, his telekinesis gets a slight boost, and he starts to get wisps of red around him.
Telekinesis: He can move things with his mind. He's pretty good at it, but not like, super awesome or anything.
Levitation: As a part of his Telekinesis, he can make himself float and levitate, but it's short of flight.
Summoning:He can summon an animal of his choice to his aid. He can only summon one animal at a time, and only for a limited time.
Dorm: Villain
Brief Bio: From the moment he was born, his father didn't trust him. His mother had died giving birth to him, but that wasn't why his father didn't trust him. He didn't even know why, himself. People said he was being ridiculous, until he started growing up. As a kid, he would bully and steal, and often get caught. The weird thing was, he never went to jail. He would get caught by a police officer, then the police officer(s) would mysteriously disappear. It wasn't until later his father discovered that he had telekinetic abilities and was using them to kill the cops. As Seth got older, his crimes got worse, but still he never went to jail for it. His father kicked him out of the house when he was 13, but Seth killed him soon after. He took the house for him self and continued his crimes, getting better at his powers. Eventually he heard of Super Hero High and decided to check it out.

Accepted.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 pm

I love when I play a horror game and scare the shiz out of myself by kicking a bucket or something....

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:07 pm

How to introduce new character...

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Terintania wrote:I love when I play a horror game and scare the shiz out of myself by kicking a bucket or something....

I've done that...

"Holy shit what was that?!"

"God damn it, just a bucket".

I've done that on non-horror games, too. I get the feeling the reason it is like that in horror games is because you are on age anyway, and then you make a loud noise.....Yeah.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Pragia wrote:How to introduce new character...

If you wanted, you could have her be on the same shuttle with Seth. I don't know how much chatting they'd do or anything, though. Depends how talkative your character is.

Anyway, it's up to you.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Postby Pragia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Posted for ya man, I need to do something with Thomas...

Oh yeah, Mk. V specs
-strength and agility boosters (not as much as the Mk. IV [Thomas's armor])
-Right wrist mounted taser
-More flexible and form fitting than Mk. IV
-equipped laser cannon (seperate)
-an electronic blade in the right wrist
-onboard AI (dumb, just for suit management)
-Jetpack
Last edited by Pragia on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Retro Frost
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Does the Station have a pool or some other large body of water? Also can I have Wilson talk to any of your characters since right now he just staring at a floating carrot in soup and I don't want him to be a loner since his hyper-activity is kinda contradictory to quiet loneliness, dont ruin any of your plans though if you have them though.
If it doesn't work add more struts, If that doesn't work add even more struts.

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:22 pm

I'll post as soon as I'm done playing with my brother

Camicon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Camicon » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Retro Frost wrote:Does the Station have a pool or some other large body of water? Also can I have Wilson talk to any of your characters since right now he just staring at a floating carrot in soup and I don't want him to be a loner since his hyper-activity is kinda contradictory to quiet loneliness, dont ruin any of your plans though if you have them though.

Yeah. It has a pool. Olympic size, if I recall correctly, but double check with MA.
Hey/They
Active since May, 2009
Country of glowing hearts, and patrons of the arts
Help me out
Star spangled madness, united sadness
Count me out
The Trews, Under The Sun
No human is more human than any other. - Lieutenant-General Roméo Antonius Dallaire
Don't shine for swine. - Metric, Soft Rock Star
Love is hell. Hell is love. Hell is asking to be loved. - Emily Haines and the Soft Skeleton, Detective Daughter

Why (Male) Rape Is Hilarious [because it has to be]

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:35 pm

Pragia wrote:Posted for ya man, I need to do something with Thomas...

Weren't you going to have him wander and run across Cassie...wandering?

Retro Frost wrote:Also can I have Wilson talk to any of your characters since right now he just staring at a floating carrot in soup and I don't want him to be a loner since his hyper-activity is kinda contradictory to quiet loneliness, dont ruin any of your plans though if you have them though.

I can make a post in a bit and you can talk to Caitlin, if you want.
My Last.FM and RYM

Terintania
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Terintania » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:40 pm

I totally just typed 'Villain dork' instead of 'Villain dorm'......

If anyone wants, maybe they could talk to Hunter. He's just sitting in the cafeteria staring.

Retro Frost
Envoy

Founded: Feb 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Retro Frost » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Corrian wrote:

Retro Frost wrote:Also can I have Wilson talk to any of your characters since right now he just staring at a floating carrot in soup and I don't want him to be a loner since his hyper-activity is kinda contradictory to quiet loneliness, dont ruin any of your plans though if you have them though.

That would be awesome from what I have read she seems nice so this will end well.
I have to get off and go to robotics club, be back in about 2 hours or so.
Last edited by Retro Frost on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it doesn't work add more struts, If that doesn't work add even more struts.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 pm

Terintania wrote:I totally just typed 'Villain dork' instead of 'Villain dorm'......

Is that an invitation to drop references to "Ed, Edd n Eddy"?
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Kershya
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kershya » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Terintania wrote:I totally just typed 'Villain dork' instead of 'Villain dorm'......

DORKS!!!

Bikes off to the sunset

Ah nostalgia.
Full Name:
The United Nine Constitutional Monarchies of Kershya

Economy

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

The Great Korean Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Korean Empire » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:10 am

Name: William Havington
Height: 5 Foot, 11 inches
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Costume (if any):

Abilities: Elemental Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation
Dorm: Villian
Brief Bio: During the war William’s family was killed. However despite this he often has idealistic dreams for the future of the world. His dream is that instead of becoming part of the foundation of the world in order to protect the people, he plans to rise above others and protect those below him with his acquired power and authority. Overall his dream is based on seizing power on a world scale for the betterment of a new society no matter what the cost. Willliam has spent at a few years trying to control his powers with little to moderate success. While learning to control his powers, William has proven himself a natural tactician and manipulator. He has heard however about SuperHero High and feels this might be the chance to have full-mastery of his powers and a step closer to his goals...
Last edited by The Great Korean Empire on Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 25 times in total.
"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." -Ernest Hemingway

"To have found God and still to pursue him is the soul's paradox of love, scorned indeed by the too-easily-satisfied religionist, but justified in happy experience by the children of the burning heart." -A.W. Tozer.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:17 am

The Great Korean Empire wrote:
Name: William Havington
Height: 5ft, 11 inches
Weight: 180 Pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Costume (if any):(Image)
Abilities: Elemental Manipulation
Dorm: Villian
Brief Bio: During the war Siris’ family was killed. However despite this he often has idealistic dreams for the future of the world. His dream is that instead of becoming part of the foundation of the world in order to protect the people, he plans to rise above others and protect those below him with his acquired power and authority. Overall his dream is based on seizing power on a world scale for the betterment of a new society no matter what the cost. Siris has spent at a few years trying to control his powers with little to moderate success. While learning to control his powers, Siris has proven himself a natural tactician and manipulator. He has heard however about SuperHero High and feels this might be the chance to have full-mastery of his powers and a step closer to his goals...

Accepted.
Last edited by Mighty Asgard on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:41 am

As much as Puella Magi Madoka Magica has managed to depress me (A rather impressive feat), it has provided me with (finally) a theme for the resident psychopath. Abigale/Lilith.

COME AT ME
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Postby Pragia » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:53 am

Corrian wrote:

:oops: :palm: will do soon forgot.

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:14 am

Kershya wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:

DORKS!!!

Bikes off to the sunset

Ah nostalgia.

A thought from deep within the mind of Ed:

"Hello? Echo! My name is Ed!"
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:04 am

Pragia wrote: :oops: :palm: will do soon forgot.

No problem, I have a terrible memory so I know how forgetting goes.
My Last.FM and RYM

Levtos
Attaché

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Just to make sure, does anyone have a problem with me using a few nameless random students as sad bystanders for me to use in coming back in? I think I have an idea...
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"
"WE ARE THE ANGRY MARINES!!! WE'RE ANGRY DAMMIT!!!!"
"Roflcopter goes SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI!!!!!!"

I am a wolf furry. Deal with it.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:28 pm

Levtos wrote:Just to make sure, does anyone have a problem with me using a few nameless random students as sad bystanders for me to use in coming back in? I think I have an idea...

Anyone can make up NPC students to interact with, just remember that the school still has rules and randomly attacking people and such will get you in trouble.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse