NATION

PASSWORD

Cleaning the Filth(MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Cleaning the Filth(MT)

Postby Ralkovia » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 pm

(This is more of a continuous story on my part but your more then welcome to join if you can figure out how you found out about this. TG me first though with the way you found out thereby eliminating people with stupid reasons from finding out.)

June 18th 2010

Dear Director Alutts,

It has come to my attention that the special provisions for the relocation of 250,000 Muslims from the Northern Sector to the Extermination Facilities would put pressure on Death Guard units maintaining security in the surrounding provinces. In short your blatant disregard for logistics will flood the camps with so much filth that it will overflow thereby increasing the risk of escape and bringing our plans into the light of the world. We should maintain current pace until the rest of the facilities have finished processing the current occupants.

Sincerely,

Commander Dezzrik

June 24th, 2010

Dear Commander Dezzrik,

We will go on as planned. The Emperor wants the entire Northern and Western Sectors cleared for expansion by November. At the current rate of 10,000 processed a day we will not be finished until December of the next year. We will of course take your advice and would move the 13th Legion to aid with the operations and relieve your staff of the stress. Would it be at all possible to have the filth sleep ten to a rack?

Sincerely,

Director Alutts

July 22, 2010

Dear Director Alutts,

I don't think you understand just how delicate this operation truly is. In your infinite wisdom you have already filled the facility to quadruple the maximum capacity. Already the fields are so full of bodies that everytime it rains the gutters become filled with the dismembered limbs of the dead. There is talk of organizing a resistance and attack and we are only a legion of 10,000 trying to maintain control of 2 million. Your sending of a single legion will do no good even though it may be the 13th legion. To bring in fresh souls that still have their strength will only breed ruin to the operation, as those strong enough to work are also strong enough to fight. I ask you for three months so that we may at least finish processing those of the first districts you sent us. As per your suggestion on housing, we are already up to twenty on a seven foot by five foot rack.

Sincerely,

Commander Dezzrik

August 12th, 2010

Dear Commander Dezzrik,

Frankly I tire of your whining, it is not fitting for a Death Guard commander of your status to be worrying about the comfort of scum. I have done my best to accomodate your demands yet this operation has gone on for seven generations without anyone discovering this. Your appointment to this position was to be a highlight of your career. We were impressed to the extent of your loyalty and what you went through in Abu Araba. If you are not fit for this position then resign and we will find another commander who can operate with what he is given. I will give you two more legions to aid you however they will be removed without notice at any time we feel necessary so do not depend on them.

Sincerely,

Director Alutts

August 18th, 2010

Dear Director Alutts,

Do you believe that we Death Guard are mindless servants of the Emperor who go about our despicable business with a smile on our face and no regard for morals? I believe so. Your request for the murder of 500,000 infants is so wretched and disgraceful that I must ask if you have even a semblance of a soul. We've assimilated 30,000 of these infants into nurseries surrounding our facilities and you would have a hard time discovering who is Ralkovian and who is not. I know how appointment and impeachment work in the Central Court and I don't believe any Ralkovian Councilman would vote to remove me from my position if I refused to have the blood of 500,000 infants on my hands.

Sincerely,

Commander Dezzrik

September 1st, 2010

Dear Commander Dayett,

It seems that you have adjusted to your new post rather quickly as I have here a new report saying that you have completed termination of 400,000 in little less than a week. Your efficiency is startling but quite welcome in an operation such as this. I am proud to say that the council has decided that the entire 13th legion will be awarded the Golden Imperial Seal for their remarkable work. As for yourself, you will be considered for the 13th Legion Commander position. I must again convey the council's applause to your work. Its also come to my attention that the housing problem has been solved. May I ask how you accomplished such a task?

Sincerely,

Director Alutts

September 8th, 2010

Dear Director Alutts,

I am satisfied to say that the report you have is quite outdated as we have finished removing about 1.2 million. I don't understand why my predecessor wouldn't have merely killed those who couldn't fit on the racks. Of course he must have been quite dim-witted to have allowed scum such as this to place a common explosive under his quarters. We've also successfully collected all infants from the nurseries and have executed all of them. Some of the filth did escape by adoption however we have tracked all of those down and terminated them. The parents were given the excuse that the children had some sort of disease and all of them have been given compensation.

We are currently receiving and cataloging all the scum you've sent our way. Its unfortunate that you could not have sent more as we are currently high on ammo and low on prisoners. We would like to express our gratitude for such awards but they are meaningless as we have received that medal twelve times already. We would much rather have a visit by the Emperor, we've only seen him once. Do you think the Emperor will shake hands with us? My staff says he would but I don't think he would. He is amazing isn't he, I think we would all rather have a visit by the Emperor than anymore of the medals.

Sincerely,

Commander Dayett

"I'm 13," she said stuttering, she was shaking and obviously sick with some sort of disease, probably caused by the starvation. I looked in her baby blue eyes before she looked away.

I grinned at the blatant lie before answering,"No your 12. To the left."

The man, apparently her father, dropped to the ground,"Please. She'll be 13 in a week. Please she's my daughter. She'll be 13 in a week!"

"She's 12. To the left," I repeated myself.

I heard the mother begin to cry as she grabbed her child and hugged her. The father tried to continue arguing with me but I pushed him to the right as the other men in my squad grabbed him and began a game of pass the man. Another guard came and separated the crying mother from her daughter and it wasn't long before the girl disappeared in a faceless crowd of pregnant mothers, infants, the sick and the elderly that would be moved to the giant grey block building that overlooked the hill.

The trains had been arriving non-stop for almost three weeks and it was quite tiring work. My job was quite simple, I made sure that the flow of traffic was organized and that all the men and women would be split between the two paths. Those too young, too sick, or too old would head directly towards the block house.

"When will the tides of filth ever stop coming David?," a booming voice shouted from the top of the guard tower that stood in the middle of the two paths. I turned to see Della, her helmet was removed,(stupid girl) waving at me. She was my sergeant and probably the only one in the squad that actually enjoyed the job we were doing. I would much rather be out in the field fighting some rebel or enemy army than here stuck with the muzzies, negroes, homo's, pacifists, interracials, mulatto's and democrats.

"When the Empire becomes a democracy!" I shouted back laughing. Several of the men in the new crowd that were gathering raised there heads at the mention of democracy.

"You should be careful David that you don't get put in that crowd," she answered back with humor in her voice, despite the evident warning. I nodded before turning my attention back to the large crowd whose quiet whispers were beginning to grow louder, it was only a moment before Lt. Damein, my squads leader, appeared. He's a big man who barely fits into the armor and he always stinks of garlic and sweat, yet he's perhaps the funniest man in the entire facility.

"Della, get their attention. Also please don't get their attention by shooting into the crowd again. We still haven't had time to clean the walls yet," he said with a smile. Damein was a real comedian, at least in my opinion.

Della nodded and raising her machine gun fired into the air. Of course when the shooting began the crowd began shouting and screaming in panic. Several of the men were spooked so far as to attempt to jump the electrified fence, which only ended with the smell of burnt bodies lingering in the air. Not that this was uncommon, far from it, Damein had her do this on purpose. I honestly believe that he enjoyed the smell of burning flesh, that was why he was always hanging out near the block house.

"Listen up scum, your in facility eight run by yours truly, the 13th legion. You've been sent here for whatever reason but in the end your all going to die. Every single one of you. There is no hope. There is no bribery. There is no freedom. However, heres the thing, we decide how long you live, whether it be in a few minutes or in a few months your death can be pushed back or pushed forward. We are the G-ds of your fate. Now then, everyone who is 14 or younger, everyone who is 50 or older, anyone who is black or mulatto, and anyone who is sick or pregnant please step forward. You will head to the left. Everyone who is not any of these will head to the right, unless they are fans of the Ralkovian Red Panthers. Then they will head to the left," he said smiling at the last part. Damein, he was a real comedian.

"7,000," he said writing the figure down on a small notebook filled with other numbers. After a moment of rubbing his brow, Damein finished adding the numbers in his head. "50,000 processed for today. We should make an effort to double our intake. Squad Wrath took in almost 76,000. I don't want to be beaten by those bastards."

September 20th, 2010

Dear Commander Dayett,

This is wonderful to hear. Wonderful news indeed. However in the future please notify us before you exterminate the good Ralkovians. We rather not have you executing those that belong to us. Your solution to the housing problem is also brilliant. It is quite a shame about Commander Dezzrik, he seemed to be quite a nice man. I shared a few emails with him.

To your question about the Emperor. We will see what we can do however the Emperor is in Parthia. He would probably shake your hands. Though I know in the council room he does not greet the councilmen. He is quite amazing. That is of course the reason he is Emperor. It would be silly would it not to have someone not as amazing as the Emperor ruling such an amazing nation with amazing people such as yourself Commander Dayett. Keep up your good work.

Sincerely,

Director Alutts.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Allelseistan
Attaché

Founded: Dec 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allelseistan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 pm

"Your screwed up :("

I retract this comment,sorry =) I made the poor move and assumed you were a crazy,without catching on it was actually and impressive RP.
Last edited by Allelseistan on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Devonshire County
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Devonshire County » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Evil. If we were a military nation we'd blow this to hell, but we're not.

EDIT: If if this joinable, them I'm joining, those people must be saved!

Despite devonshire's non interventionist policy, there were some who stood out against it. Their views were that devonshire should help the world "democracy from a gun". Of course they were the minority, but due to everyones amazingly trustful human rights, some of them were able to go one step towards this. One of these was an company director known as George Hadley. A muslim billionaire... born in Ralkovia.

Space - Far Above The Camp

Hadley112 swept across the stratophere, on the outisde just a dead end tv satellite, on the inside an illegal operation. And illegal operation that was fulfilling its task. Click. Click. Click. Hadley had heard faint rumors of the camps, seen the black vans in the night, known he had to run. But now he was going to try and fight back - as long as he wasn't discovered.
Last edited by Devonshire County on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was a true left winger, then people taught me otherwise. I was a right winger, but things seem better then that.

Looks like its smart liberalism for the win.

Parina
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 pm

OOC-I hope this isn't too much of a godmod, and if it is I'll remove it

In stark contrast to the high-tech satellites which spied on the camps, Parina had a more interesting source...the smart ones.

In every genocide, there are the few lucky or well-connected individuals or families who are either out of the country when the shit hits the fan or able to get out just before it does. Inevitably, these two groups tend to meet, and the stories get told.

Parina, as a nation which fancied itself as a shipping hub, had hundreds if not thousands of foreigners pass through it's docks every day. Some of these people were those who had managed to get out of or not be in Ralkovia when the roundups started.

These people told their tales of woe to others, who passed the stories on. Before long, Parina's Royal Intelligence Division had gotten wind of these stories, but had no means to authenticate them. With a reluctant shrug, they decided there was nothing they could do and moved on to more pressing issues.

Those who stayed in Parina would eventually assimilate, finding work and settling into their new home. In time they would be just another small group among the colorful immigrant quarters of Danarum and Cypriacium.

Allelseistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allelseistan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:24 pm

The man kept moving,calm,unhurried he slipped over the back wall of the Devonshire Embassy.The nearest sentry shifted slightly,sensing movement.But the Alellseistani didnt even hesitate,swinging up his elbow he neatly knocked out the unwary trooper.
Stopping only to breathe a hurried "sorry mate" to the fallen man, the agent hurried accross the grounds,dodging motion sensors and the odd guard until he reached the servants entrance.
The lock was simple to defeat and the Kruskah man was inside.

At night the embassy was completely different to how his recon had showed.No harried diplomats hurried from room to room clutching papers,no bleeping of phones and bar a snoring marine at the security desk the Allelseistani met no other living thing.Easing his way into the station chiefs office he defeated the rudimentary lock on the Devonshire made-desk.

With one last glance towards the door the agent slipped a note inside the pile of papers in the mans in-box.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

John,

I apologise for the manner in which this note reaches you,however I have reason to believe your embassy is no longer secure.

We have a man in the camps.

If you want to talk,take the tube from accross the street and head for the cafe on the corner.The people I work for want me to discuss possible action with you.

I wish our reunion could have been in better circumstances,I never stopped caring.

Jenna
Last edited by Allelseistan on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devonshire County
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Devonshire County » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm

OCC: erm where's this embassy located? Sorry just need to know what to write :)
I was a true left winger, then people taught me otherwise. I was a right winger, but things seem better then that.

Allelseistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allelseistan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 pm

not a clue,my capitol? if so,Gnoss =)

Rumbria
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Rumbria » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:45 pm

<Corporal Michael Sawyer examined his Colt 1911 with some degree of disgust. He hated the weapon, and everything which it represented. Grimacing beneath his visor, he examined the crowd of unfortunate, hated and by all standards pathetic creatures. A lesser man would have been moved to pity.>

<But Corporal Sawyer was not a lesser man. He knew of his mission, and he would carry it out to the letter. Discretely, he slipped a small camera out of his black paramilitary uniform and snapped a picture of a small group of black youths, being beaten savagely by the faceless members of the 13th legion. As soon as the picture was taken, the camera was dropped back into its original position.>

<He shook his head in disgust. Abruptly, he marched over to the crowd and fired his pistol in the air.>

"Cease and desist!" <He bellowed. The legionnaires stopped and turned to face the man who had barked the order. Seeing his rank insignia, one cocked his head to the side. Before he could speak however, Sawyer began to shout again.>

"This is grossly inefficient! This is a clean process and I will not have acts of random violence disrupting an otherwise effective method of wiping these scum off the face of the earth! Now take them to their designated building!"

<Stunned by the man's rage, charisma and argument, the men did picked the beaten and bloodied victims off the ground, and had just began to cart them away when there was a gunshot. One of the black men fell dead on the floor, blood and brain matter covered the walls. Sawyer turned to the man who had been about to questioned him and began to bellow once more.>

"Clean that god damned nigger blood off my nice clean wall this instant Private!" <Michael yelled, smoke rising out of his pistol.>
So goddamned leet: Rumbria is ranked 6th in the region and 1,337th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
Incomplete National Factbook

Allelseistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allelseistan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Jenna Kosov shifted her weight on the uncomfortable chair.She still hated this damn cafe,but John had brought her here too much for her to dismiss it as a decent place to meet.

Also,the head of a major intelligence service didnt ditch a meet because she didnt like the chairs,her cause was too important for that.Instead she whipped out her compact,adjusting her makeup whilst checking the street behind her with a well trained eye.Seeing no obvious threats she slipped the mirror away and picked up the menu.

Ordering one of the overpriced coffees this place was famed for she thought about why she was here.She could still remember her mothers face as the troops dragged her away,the shot that had echoed that winter night.

Well she wasnt a shit-scared ten year old this time,hiding at the bottom of a mass grave.Sawyer had gotten the report out and was promising pictures with his next batch.He was asking the world to step up to the mark.

She wouldnt be found wanting.

Devonshire County
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Devonshire County » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Station Chief John Freeshore hurried to the embassy, as some vague regard for normal working hours made its way in to his head. Truth be told he should be an ambassador, but as his friend Derry often pointed out "You just haven't got the whiskers" besides Gnoss was hardly an overly difficult diplomatic situation, so the guards and protection were pretty much just for show. Maybe they shouldn't have been.

Derry called over to him "Hey John! About time you were here! Fred's gone and slipped over a stone and won't stop complaining!"

"Oh Lady Saphira, tell me something new!" John replied. Fred was the clumsiest of the "guards" who was about 3 years off retirement. However nobody would want to replace him, because he was one of the friendliest men you could meet. John hurried over to the reception area.

"well? whats going on now? Did a frog jump out again?" Said John with a chuckle

" well maybe it did and maybe it didn't g'vnor, but I tell you something, when I woke up it was nearly 7 in the morning and I had the peachiest lump on my head you could wish for, quite a treat really!"

"Its probably nothing Freddo, but make sure you wear your combat boots next time, no more of this gripless loafer rubbish, ok?"

"aye sir, aye.... must've been one big frog..."

John's office, 10 minutes later

His face paled. She was alive. That sweet girl he had met on here nearly.. was it three years ago? Only for her to leave in the night, like a wonderful weeklong ghost. Well, he was an on again off again man, and this seemed like an adventure. As he sat on the tube he wondered how it would all play out. Hopefully was well as that week had done.
Last edited by Devonshire County on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Allelseistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allelseistan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 pm

God,He was coming.Jenna could see him even now,dodging traffic as he headed for the cafe.A dim crackle over the radio in her ear announced the OP had spotted him.

"Spinnaker moving,crossing red one now"

He was the same...he hadnt even changed his hair! Jenna smiled to herself,once a fringe,always a....

"your coffee madam?" "thanks"

She checked the note the waiter had passed her,smiled to herself and slipped it into her purse.Checking her service pistol at the same time.She didnt think John would turn,but she hadnt got where she was by being careless.

"Spinnaker is complete,no weapons evident,the meet is on over"

Jenna clicked her comm in reply.Then smiled as a gust of wind carried a familiar scent.

"Well hello,fancy meeting you here"
Last edited by Allelseistan on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Devonshire County
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Devonshire County » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:30 pm

"Well Jenna, its been a long time, maybe too long... You look, nice"

In his head he thought to himself. She looks a lot fitter, harder, tougher. But still lovely. What had happened to her? At least she seemes happy. I guess I'd better get going with this.

"So, you work for people? I really hope the answers not going to be Blackacre. He said with a chuckle. He was sure she wouldn't go over, or if she did she wouldn't try and get him like this.

OOC: I'll be back tomorrow, but I've got to get some sleep, A-Level politics exam tomorrow :(

Allelseistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allelseistan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:43 pm

"Too long hardly covers it John,Im sorry I skipped out like that....your not looking bad yourself...and Blackacre? always the charmer..."

And he wasnt looking bad,he had filled out a little yes,but the gym built muscles were still there.Jenna wondered how long he would last on a Ithacan selection course. He still wore the same cologne,he kept his hair the way it was,the way she liked it.......but buisness.

Jenna sipped her coffee,mentally winced at the taste,then took a deep breath.

"Who I work for....lets say its a government agency,one who can find a man with Special forces training to break into an embassy without hurting anyone but the old trooper at the back.One who can put a man into the most dangerous and insane place for muslims in the world,and have him keep his sanity whilst he sees things that put the normal stuff countries do to shame."

"John,my friends and I have been authorised to set up this meet,but not so you can check out if I have a wedding band yet,but so you can help us.Most of its classified,but if we bring you in,will you help us stop it?"
Last edited by Allelseistan on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

"I have less and less patience with the foolish Death Guard. They have become nothing but the Emperor's playthings," the man said crinkling the mustache on his face back and forth. Grabbing the cane that lay across his lap he used it to push himself off from the seat before shuffling over to the large window of his office.

"The Death Guard are efficient though. Are they not?" said another man. His voice faint with fear.

"Yes they are quite damn efficient. The problem is they are to damn devoted to that boy king. Should the Emperor so much ask they will divulge everything to him," the man with the cane said, his voice wavering between agitation and anger.

"Well then perhaps we should find a new venue for the completion of our plans," another man spoke. "W-" he stopped speaking and turned to a slave and shook his glass at the young woman. Apparently he considered his drink to be more important than the men that waited for him as he looked down at the liquid and once satisfied took a sip. The men looked at the other with contempt at his casual manners.

"Where was I. Oh yes. We could hire mercenaries. It doesn't matter who does the job, so long as it gets done," the man finished.

"And what happens should those mercenaries decide to talk about their job?" another man said, his intent to knock the casual man off guard.

"We don't let them. We merely higher another mercenary group to kill the other mercenaries. Rinse, wash, and repeat until the last group we hire knows that another group of mercenaries did something and we wanted them dead," he answered back with confidence.

"It is actually quite brilliant if I do say so myself," said the man at the window.

Dear Commander Dayett,

Tomorrow, we will be sending a group of officers to see the progress of the extermination camp. You are to prepare quarters for them to stay at for the duration of their stay.

Sincerely,

Director Alutts.
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.

BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:51 pm

(bump)

Releign wrote:

I think I will pass.

Ramsetia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 pm

"Director" A voice called out, pushing through the doorway to reveal a humanoid form, a statue with a monitor in place of it's head and face. Upon the screen was nothing but a crest, the same stylised eye upon the nation's flag and seal.
"RICA-4 has intercepted a series of transmissions" The 'director' said, it's voice cold and metallic. Vocoded to the point where it seemed more artificial than human. The RAID officer paled swiftly. The director always knew what was being reported, after all, it was his job to know. That didn't scare the guard. What scared the guard is the way the Director would hold such knowledge over his underlings, flaunting it when he wished for the report to be brief. The Director was childlike in how it would play with details and information, finding connections between disparate pieces and managing to paint a rich and full picture of the whole
"Yes. Sir. Ralkovia's begun moving people into concentration camps, Mass genocide by religion"
"Which Religion?"
"Islam, sir. Officer reports are equating all variants under the single 'muslim' tag"
"Not a concern of ours, we have no Islamic population"
"Sir. These are human rights violations. I'm not suggesting world police, I'm suggesting saving people. It seems to be in response to a push for democratic rule"
"Thankyou" The vocoded voice said, hollow and empty. But even such thanks was enough to awe the agent. The Director didn't thank many agents like this.

---

It hadn't taken long at all for the group to be assembled. Assassins all, in keeping with RAID's usual Modus Operandi, Promote the government most compatible with Ramsetia's own, in order to keep Ramsetia safe, by eliminating their competition. A preventative measure, and one that nobody seemed to have caught onto...yet. The call for mercenaries had been sent out, and RAID had answered. Posing as a team of guns-for-hire, the assassins would be able to enter the country and bring weaponry with them. But beyond that, a second group was assembled.

---

"Name?" The Ralkovian customs official asked, looking to the woman across from him.
"Kyrsten Juliannah" The woman said, handing across the small booklet, black with a stylised purple eye upon it. The purple text underneath proudly declared it's purpose as a passport, belonging to a citizen of Ramsetia.
"Purpose of your stay?" The man asked, calmly
"I wish to see the local wildlife" she said with a sly, winning smile. Those flirty looks had helped her to bluff her way through plenty of situations before. And she pulled them off perfectly with her thick, fluttery eyelashes and warm lips.
"Of course, welcome to Ralkovia" the man behind the counter finally said, waving the woman past him, and into the nation. The agent simply smiled once again, and picked up her bags. She was just another backpacker from another big, safe nation. Though her dark skin and looks would certainly keep her in the officer's mind, her cover story was simple enough to get her through, seemingly without complaint.
Our national Embassy Programme: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30197
Our Standard Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30375&start=0
Our FT-specific Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47987&start=0
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

Allelseistan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Allelseistan » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Controlled airspace-Somewhere over Ralkovia
Nightfighter UH-60 (commando variant)-callsign "Echo 1"

The six men were worried,the Ralkovians were not new to this game.If they were caught they would be lucky to get a bullet and a blindfold.If they were unlucky? well,they needed to reach the camp somehow.However the men of the first airborne brigade of the Allelseistani army,otherwise known as Ithacans,were not planning on being captured.They carried false passports,false drivers licences, false lives.The only thing the forgers in intelligence couldnt come up with was entry visas,the damn Ralkovians kept changing them.

Hence the UH-60.Perhaps the most epensive kit in the Ithacans armoury,the chopper could carry ten men with full kit into battle without fear of them being picked up on any normal radar screen.All smooth rounded edges and dull green paint,the thing looked like a giant ugly bug.But "Doris",as the men termed her,had served them well in the past.

Coming to hover over a large wheat field,the chopper slowed and turned as the crew chief slid open the side door.The six men wasted no time hopping out and heading for the lights of the nearest city,nearly ten miles away.

"Doris",without a peep over the radio,rose and headed back to the border.
Last edited by Allelseistan on Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ishema
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ishema » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"Commander, you do realize what this is implicating? At these rates, the camps will be working at over triple capacity by the end of the month." General Leonid gestured towards the slide being projected on the wall of the board room. The chart showed a 10% increase of prisoners being transported to all camps. A few stone faced military men sat at the table and gazed at the slide with an unwavering stare of boredom.
"Yes sir, and that is exactly why I have called for this meeting. It seems that we are unable to take in any more of these scum without risking the security of the camps and the soldiers guarding them. However, I have a suggestion that I wish to present sir."
"Well, get on with it commander!"
"It is rumored that The Empire of Ralkovia has set up camps similar to ours in an effort to further rid the world of the Muslim swine, as well as other undesirables. With your permission sir, I would like to contact the Ralkovians to see if they are willing to assist us in this situation."
"Hmm, very interesting commander. Well, this seems to be our only option if we are to continue to round up the vermin at the current pace. What do you think we can offer the Ralkovians in return?"
"We'll have to ask them sir. I can set up a meeting with one of their officials tomorrow. Is this acceptable?"
"Yes, commander. Handle this meeting, see if they have anything to offer, and find out what they want in return. Now get going."
"Yes sir."
Emperor: Daron II
High Councilor: Crown Prince Narian
Councilor of Diplomacy: Gordyn Merlor
Councilor of War: Prince Haron

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents