NATION

PASSWORD

I know I'm such an idiot but..

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Hrania
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

I know I'm such an idiot but..

Postby Hrania » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:29 pm

How do you change your flag/image?

TaQud
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby TaQud » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm

settings > scroll down to create your own flag > upload a pic where it says choose file
Last edited by TaQud on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CENTRIST Economic Left/Right: 0.62 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46
List Your Sexuality, nickname(s), NSG Family and Friends, your NS Boyfriend or Girlfriend, gender, favorite quotes and anything else that shows your ego here.
(Because I couldn't live without knowing who was part of NSG Family or what your nickname was. I was panicking for days! I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep I was so worried that I'd would never know and have to live without knowing this! /sarcasm)
2013 Best signature Award

Oshawottistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Oshawottistan » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:31 pm

On the side panel:

Settings -> National Flag. If you've already created a flag image, you can upload your own. Otherwise, flags of all countries and some territories/political divisions are present.

EDIT: ninja'd
Last edited by Oshawottistan on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15/M/An alternate timeline.
Rogue Colony: SCP-173

Esternial wrote:Obviously my purpose is to get in people's sigs. I'll have to step up my game, though.

Thafoo wrote:*Scott tiptoeing into senate*
Scott... Are you trying to sneak into the senate again?
Scott: "Um... Maybe?"
THAT'S OUR SCOTT!

Me failing miserably at the new N game

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:38 pm

On a Tuesday during a full moon, go to a clearing carrying three fabrics. One red, one blue, and one chartreuse. I cannot stress this enough, the third one must be chartreuse.

Now. Lay naked face up on the material with your feet facing east. Taking your left hand, make a circle over your forehead and make the following chant:

"Flag-istan, Flag-istan Flag-istan. Dilly dilly petunia. I need a flag-istan for my nation-istan."

Then, if you're pure of heart, a mod will descend upon you and pin a flag to your butt.

Or, the real answers that have already been given.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Hrania
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hrania » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Thank you, I'm such an idiot, I probably should have figured this out on my own.

Thafoo
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thafoo » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Cannot think of a name wrote:On a Tuesday during a full moon, go to a clearing carrying three fabrics. One red, one blue, and one chartreuse. I cannot stress this enough, the third one must be chartreuse.

Now. Lay naked face up on the material with your feet facing east. Taking your left hand, make a circle over your forehead and make the following chant:

"Flag-istan, Flag-istan Flag-istan. Dilly dilly petunia. I need a flag-istan for my nation-istan."

Then, if you're pure of heart, a mod will descend upon you and pin a flag to your butt.

Or, the real answers that have already been given.

That was.. The best fucking sarcastic answer ever. :rofl: :clap:

Return to General