NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 4, Closed, No Morals Allowed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Fire-resistant plants?

...How?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Ende
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7475
Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Fire-resistant plants?

...How?

It's Hell and evolution is pretty cool?

I suppose if you don't like that explanation, there is the alternate explanation of...Loki happened?

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Fire-resistant plants?

...How?

You ever heard of Redwoods?

They like fire. In fact, Redwoods only reproduce when burned.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Ende wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Fire-resistant plants?

...How?

It's Hell and evolution is pretty cool?

I suppose if you don't like that explanation, there is the alternate explanation of...Loki happened?

I'm just pointing that it doesn't make much sense.

Not that anything here does. I just exploded a taxi cab through a skyscraper because fuck yeah.

Speaking of, reply to Megan.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Ende
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7475
Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Ende wrote:It's Hell and evolution is pretty cool?

I suppose if you don't like that explanation, there is the alternate explanation of...Loki happened?

I'm just pointing that it doesn't make much sense.

Not that anything here does. I just exploded a taxi cab through a skyscraper because fuck yeah.

Speaking of, reply to Megan.

Fuck you, magic!

It makes sense.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:54 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Olthar wrote:Actually, high intelligence was incredibly common with the PCs. Last time I bothered with the stat sheet, there were three characters with an intelligence of five and ten above it. Seriously, there were seven characters with maxed-out INT. :/

(shrug)

They rarely show it, so I assumed otherwise.

Not a single character so far has really had realistic intelligence, most probably because none of us are that smart in real life. :p
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:(shrug)

They rarely show it, so I assumed otherwise.

Not a single character so far has really had realistic intelligence, most probably because none of us are that smart in real life. :p

D is smart enough to know what's going on and deduced Azazel's plan from some sparse observations.

He's also smart enough to know he can't stop it.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:(shrug)

They rarely show it, so I assumed otherwise.

Not a single character so far has really had realistic intelligence, most probably because none of us are that smart in real life. :p

In reality have level ten intelligence would kill you, or you'd need a pocket dimension within your head to contain that amount of knowledge.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25067
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Olthar wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:(shrug)

They rarely show it, so I assumed otherwise.

Not a single character so far has really had realistic intelligence, most probably because none of us are that smart in real life. :p

Well, Eldliam only has an INT 3 stat.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Constaniana wrote:
Olthar wrote:Not a single character so far has really had realistic intelligence, most probably because none of us are that smart in real life. :p

Well, Eldliam only has an INT 3 stat.

And he has a stupid name. Your point?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Name: Rosalind Jameson

Age (Actual): 13

Age (Appears): 13

Race: Human, or something like it.

Appearance: Rosalind looks quite sickly, if that is the right way to put it. It isn't, so let me elaborate.

She's humanoid, obviously, and fundamentally like us. However, her proportions are quite alien. She stands at a mere 3 feet, 2 inches, weighing only 66 lbs. Her head is slightly smaller than what would make sense, and though her shrewd green eyes take up about a fifth of her face, they are sunken deeply into her skull and constantly squinting. Her ears are small afterthoughts, but her nose is large and sharp, her nostrils twice the size of what is normal and are constantly, involuntarily flared. Her lips are thin and constantly pursed. Her thin, lifeless red hair hangs limply from her head in a cascade of negligence. Though her skin is smooth, her brow is constantly knit in scrutiny and the beginnings of crows' feet can be seen, despite her very young age. She is slim, to the extent of looking starved, though she is not. She is deathly pale, paler even than bone, but does not burn in the Sun. In fact, she seems incapable of feeling warmth, and scurries away from the light as a rat does. Her arms are slightly longer than her legs, and her feet are quite Hobbit-y. She is quite plain, though her face may have one day been cherubic had it not been worn. She often dresses in ill-fitting and loose clothes, simply out of necessity. Make-up and such are of no concern to her.

Powergrid/Powers:
INT: 5
STR: 2
SPD: 2
DUR: 2
MAG: 3
FS: 3
CHR: 3

Silvertongue Lv. 6- Basically plagiarized Awe from AWB. Rosalind can speak to someone and get what she wants easily. An intellect of 1-, the dumb-ass will immediately do what Rosalind asks without thinking. An intelligence of 2-3 will be strongly compelled to do as she says, though resistance is possible. A 4-5 will feel a nagging desire to do as she likes, but resistance is easier. It barely works on intellects of 6+, if at all. She cannot make anything above a 0 outright kill itself directly, unless it wants to.

Walking Shadow Lv. 6 - Not quite invisibility, obviously, that's impossible, but more of a perception filter. People are naturally compelled to ignore her. This power, much like the last, is dictated by intelligence. Dumbfucks at 1- will not notice her at all, no matter what she does (unless she shoots them or some shit). 2-3's won't see her until she makes direct contact with them. 4-5's won't see her, but will notice her if she makes any loud noises or similar disturbances. She'll be ignored, but barely perceived, by 4's. If they're looking for her, or just alert, they'll see her. Anything above that, she may as well be running in with sparklers strapped to her back. This power does not work when the sun is shining brightly - luckily, Rosalind lives in Britain.

Weaknesses: She, though already world-weary, is not wise. In fact, she is quite naive. She is also physically meek, and dreads the Sun and iron, which both weaken her.

Personality: She looks the bitter, wretched goblin, and often is. She is distrustful of people, extremely misanthropic, and very much inclined to disdain. She is resentful of the human race, and quite likely to tell you, but only if you show yourself deserving (though she is a harsh judge). This is not to say she lacks a quality of mercy; she hates with words, but is loving in action. She will help others, even if those others are, by all means, dicks. She is adverse to confrontation, preferring to shrink away and escape; not because of cowardice, but strategy. She is not strong, but smart (if ignorant and easily fooled on occasion), and her powers provide her with a vast tactical advantage over others. She is not honest to any extent, perfectly willing to throw away her word, but she will aide her friends and allies if she can. She is quite shy, obviously, and prefers to keep her thoughts to herself - unless you upset her (which is difficult), at which point she will be quite verbose about how much you suck.

History: Well, what is there to say that you don't already know? She was born to Lewis Jameson and Megan Jameson (nee Kelly - she dropped it from her name over the gap) way back in 2017, not long after the attack on Morgana's castle in Hell. Her birthday, we'll say, is the 30th of November. She lived a (relatively) uneventful life with her mother and father, doing insane shit as a family, for her first two years. However, insane shit is expensive, as are weddings, so her father returned to Elfen High to teach Geography while her mother sought a job in nearby Norfolk. Both found it and they moved into a cozy home not far from the school for a few months. Rosalind was happiest now, though she lacks any distinct memory of it.

Then, shit happened, a lot of people fucked up, and Rosalind was kidnapped by Azazel. What happened in his damned halls of Hell is impossible to say - not even Daisuke and D can figure out quite what he did (though, to be fair, they didn't really try) - but it seems to have been a blend of torture and genetic engineering. What emerged was a powerful demoness known as Lilith, who could spawn new creatures dubbed "Wormwoods" by a certain Irish girl and shapeshift. Rosalind has not shown any ability to do such things since her father's death, however, and can't remember the ordeal in the first place. It is typically thought best not to tell her.

She has nightmares, however. People named "Black" and "White" haunt her sleep, Azazel's laugh echoing in the chamber of her skull, her father's final words booming like thunder. She cannot remember these dreams in the morning, but she knows they mean something. She knows, in some part of her being, that Lilith shall return someday.

On the other hand, she likes muffins.

RP Sample: What's an "RP"?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:58 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Olthar wrote:Not a single character so far has really had realistic intelligence, most probably because none of us are that smart in real life. :p

In reality have level ten intelligence would kill you, or you'd need a pocket dimension within your head to contain that amount of knowledge.

Intelligence =/= knowledge.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:01 pm

Olthar wrote:
AETEN II wrote:In reality have level ten intelligence would kill you, or you'd need a pocket dimension within your head to contain that amount of knowledge.

Intelligence =/= knowledge.

Intelligence results in a craving for knowledge. I can easily imagine that in the future as more people appreciate science and seek knowledge of it out, their brains will suffer.
I'd doubt that somebody on the scale of ten in this rp would be content with knowing mere facts and not be constantly looking for everything with worthwhile information.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:03 pm

AETEN II wrote:
Olthar wrote:Intelligence =/= knowledge.

Intelligence results in a craving for knowledge. I can easily imagine that in the future as more people appreciate science and seek knowledge of it out, their brains will suffer.
I'd doubt that somebody on the scale of ten in this rp would be content with knowing mere facts and not be constantly looking for everything with worthwhile information.

A craving for knowledge results in a craving for knowledge. Intelligence merely results in intelligence. Correlation does not equal causation.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:04 pm

"The fusion box is failing, but that's obvious," D said into the communicator.

Daisuke sighed. "Yes, because the accelerator cannot handle it. These tanks aren't made for-"

"Just do what I say, Taka. I'm sure you can handle it," D replied, as he hung up. He sighed, and fell back into his chair.

It was quiet for a moment, as D examined one of the seven computer screens that was spread throughout his desk area. It was one of three desks, each having a good number of screens. This particular one had three computer towers, four keyboards, and six mouses. He spun his chair around when he heard the sipping of coffee.

"Took you a good seven minutes and thirty-three seconds to notice me," Tim replied. He tossed his coffee cup onto a pile of other empty ones.

"False, the third screen from the left on the far desk is a security camera of this room, and I noticed you on it two minutes and five seconds after your arrival."

Tim nodded. "Impressive."

"Surprised?"

"Never."

"What is your advise?"

"On the tank? Exhaust spouts from Volvo, computer technology from Apple-Microsoft, and an energy source."

"Magic energy?"

"There's no other kind with me."

"Indeed."

D smiled. "You're a good friend, Tim."

"Thanks, D," Tim replied. "I was just stopping by, though. I have to work."

"Work?"

"Detective work. Meaningless, but it's better than nothing."

"Good luck. Probably the maid."

"Definitely."
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
AETEN II
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12949
Founded: Aug 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby AETEN II » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Olthar wrote:
AETEN II wrote:Intelligence results in a craving for knowledge. I can easily imagine that in the future as more people appreciate science and seek knowledge of it out, their brains will suffer.
I'd doubt that somebody on the scale of ten in this rp would be content with knowing mere facts and not be constantly looking for everything with worthwhile information.

A craving for knowledge results in a craving for knowledge. Intelligence merely results in intelligence. Correlation does not equal causation.

The process is more accurately described

Superior Mutations/Development of Brain -> Intelligence -> Craving of Knowledge -> Acquired Knowledge -> Greater Intelligence -> Craving of Knowledge -> etc.
"Quod Vult, Valde Valt"

Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.


Nationstatelandsville wrote:"Why'd the chicken cross the street?"

"Because your dad's a whore."

"...He died a week ago."

"Of syphilis, I bet."

Best Gif on the internet.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
"The fusion box is failing, but that's obvious," D said into the communicator.

Daisuke sighed. "Yes, because the accelerator cannot handle it. These tanks aren't made for-"

"Just do what I say, Taka. I'm sure you can handle it," D replied, as he hung up. He sighed, and fell back into his chair.

It was quiet for a moment, as D examined one of the seven computer screens that was spread throughout his desk area. It was one of three desks, each having a good number of screens. This particular one had three computer towers, four keyboards, and six mouses. He spun his chair around when he heard the sipping of coffee.

"Took you a good seven minutes and thirty-three seconds to notice me," Tim replied. He tossed his coffee cup onto a pile of other empty ones.

"False, the third screen from the left on the far desk is a security camera of this room, and I noticed you on it two minutes and five seconds after your arrival."

Tim nodded. "Impressive."

"Surprised?"

"Never."

"What is your advise?"

"On the tank? Exhaust spouts from Volvo, computer technology from Apple-Microsoft, and an energy source."

"Magic energy?"

"There's no other kind with me."

"Indeed."

D smiled. "You're a good friend, Tim."

"Thanks, D," Tim replied. "I was just stopping by, though. I have to work."

"Work?"

"Detective work. Meaningless, but it's better than nothing."

"Good luck. Probably the maid."

"Definitely."

"It took you seven min- why am I bleeding from all of my orifices?"

"Experiments."
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Four keyboards and six mice are useless if there are only three computers. Computers can really only use one of each. The extras would just be pointlessly redundant.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:09 pm

Olthar wrote:Four keyboards and six mice are useless if there are only three computers. Computers can really only use one of each. The extras would just be pointlessly redundant.

Implying that D cares for efficiency.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Liriena
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 57100
Founded: Nov 19, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Liriena » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Are posting apps already? :blink:
be gay do crime


I am:
A pansexual, pantheist, green socialist
An aspiring writer and journalist
Political compass stuff:
Economic Left/Right: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.92
For: Grassroots democracy, workers' self-management, humanitarianism, pacifism, pluralism, environmentalism, interculturalism, indigenous rights, minority rights, LGBT+ rights, feminism, optimism
Against: Nationalism, authoritarianism, fascism, conservatism, populism, violence, ethnocentrism, racism, sexism, religious bigotry, anti-LGBT+ bigotry, death penalty, neoliberalism, tribalism,
cynicism


⚧Copy and paste this in your sig
if you passed biology and know
gender and sex aren't the same thing.⚧

I disown most of my previous posts

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Olthar wrote:Four keyboards and six mice are useless if there are only three computers. Computers can really only use one of each. The extras would just be pointlessly redundant.

Implying that D cares for efficiency.

It's not about efficiency. It's about one keyboard and three mice that'll sit there collecting dust because they'll never be touched.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Olthar
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 59474
Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Liriena wrote:Are posting apps already? :blink:

Jackie and Nat seem to be doing so even though the powergrids will all need to be redone.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Olthar wrote:
Liriena wrote:Are posting apps already? :blink:

Jackie and Nat seem to be doing so even though the powergrids will all need to be redone.

If we're just adding Charisma, Night has already gone on record as saying that he'll be adding 4 points.

So I'm adding 4 points.

I'm doing it now while I have time.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Individuality-ness
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37712
Founded: Mar 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Individuality-ness » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Olthar wrote:
Liriena wrote:Are posting apps already? :blink:

Jackie and Nat seem to be doing so even though the powergrids will all need to be redone.

Still waiting for them to be redone before I fix my app.
"I should have listened to her, so hard to keep control. We kept on eating but our bloated bellies still not full."
Poetry Thread | How to Not Rape | Aspergers v. Assburgers | You Might be an Altie If... | Factbook/Extension

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Name: Megan Jameson

Age (Actual): 41

Age (Appears): 41

Race: Human of some myriad variety; Irish.

Appearance (Picture or good description): A tall, vaguely brown young woman who is rather attractive, for a forty-year-old mother. If that's your thing, I guess.

Powergrid/Powers: Level Infinity Determination

INT 2
STR 2
DUR 2
SPD 1
FS 3
CHR 4

Weaknesses: Maternal instinct and the like. Doesn't let go of grudges easily. Makes a lot of rash decisions.

Personality: Bitter and reclusive, Megan hasn't laughed in ten years. Smiled, perhaps, for her children, but never laughed. Megan is cynical and sullen, never learning to cope properly with grief as a child and paying hell for it now. Despite this, she is genuinely nurturing to her children, who are much more independent than she would like.

History: Farm girl. Rebelled. Met Lewis. Shit happened. Gave birth. Lewis moved in. AAAAAAAAAAAAADVEEEEEEEENTUUUUUUURE! Moved to Elfen High. You know the story.

She now works as the school Biology teacher, replacing Minh. She appears in public only to teach her class and avoids any kind of social event - particularly any involving one Aleister Crowley. She's not well-liked by staff or student, though her children genuinely love her and there is, to be intentionally vague, another she holds dear.

RP Sample: No speak English.
Last edited by Nationstatelandsville on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Absolon-7, Agarntrop, Britanania, Confederate American SU, Dayganistan, Dentali, MSN [Bot], Puertollano, The Democratic Marxists, Theyra

Advertisement

Remove ads