NATION

PASSWORD

The Master of Farwynd becomes a Boar Warrior

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Farwynd
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Master of Farwynd becomes a Boar Warrior

Postby Farwynd » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:39 pm

His Lordship,Master Theodore Drumm,Master of Farwynd,Heir to His Grace The Great Drumm of The Iron Hills,Lord Balon Drumm of Farwynd,14 years old, opened his eyes and looked around himself.He quickly put on his glasses (quietly cursing his eyesight)and looked around the place.He was in a stone room;the walls were cut stone and the floors the same.Iron braziers lit the room with a sickly glow and the thin windows let in a small slit of light,shining shafts of light on the floor.On the wall here and there hung tapestries of warriors on boarback swinging swords over their heads and lifting heavy axes over their heads ready to split their enemy in two and kill them to boot and every single warrior wore the colours of the Drumm Clan;a bronze tower house on green,emblazoned on every warrior and warrioresses tunic.

He dressed himself in his new tunic emblazoned the front and hand stitched breeches with a boar leather bleached green with a scabbard holding his newly forged blade of iron.He dressed in this apparel for today was the day he became a man,the day he received his first permanent boar piglet for his use and fighting,but first he must raise it like to adulthood and also the day he become a Knight Of The Boar becoming Sir Theodore and picking a house name for himself until he becomes Lord of Farwynd when his father dies and his younger children take the surname and his heir takes the surname Drumm.He walked out the big oak door and walked down the towers steep steps worn down by centuries of climbing up and down them.He then walked through the kitchen door andmet his father and mother,Lord Balon and Lady Selyse and his younger brother and younger sisters,Graham Greyiron,Asha Greyiron and Mya Greyiron.They greeted him and wished him luck in his picking of his boar piglet.
Last edited by Farwynd on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ruler In Chief
His Grace Lord Earl Theodore Drumm of Farwynd,
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
Great Drumm and Lord of House Drumm of Stonehelm,
General Grudgebearer,
Admiral of The Icey Strait,
Lord Chief Justice of The Realm,
Lord High Commisioner of Guards,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Her Grace Lady Countessa Emily,
Lady Countessa of Farwynd,
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,
Lady of House Drumm of Stonehelm

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Noon:Lord Isaac Loftus
Dusk:Lady Grace Loftus
Dawn:Mistress Meera Reed

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:36 am

He ate his breakfast and went outside.He looked around and saw the same sight that he saw everyday;the permanently snow covered landscape with trees dotted here and there.In the distance he saw the 7 foot high wall with a 12 foot width,for the minor wars between the earls and countesses,landless knights, titleless nobles all over Farwynd trying to win land and titles and sometimes the treacherous among them try treason against The Lord Earl,Theodore's father Balon.Their were wooden houses built in a long street just before the wall.The town of Stonehelm was a huge town,it had a church,five taverns,14 leather shops,two boar guides to the mountains,three boar stables,three hundred houses built beside the wall and many more to boot,three good inns and 4 bad but cheap inns and more enterprises still.It was built and ruled by the Drumm family since the then lowly knight,Sir Jonathon Drumm,built the a large tower house for which is the object of the family banner and also built a small stockade of wood to protect his family.Then people came and settled and built and built and soon made the Drumms rich and powerful.They then recruited other families to the banner as vassals and soon Sir Jonathon's descendants became the Lord Earls and Lady Countesses of Farwynd.

He walked down the path and looked back and saw his ancestral home,expanded since then to be wider at the base and more turrets and crenelations.The whole building was on five acres and is the biggest castle in Farwynd.He turned back to the pathe and continued on walking down to the town,he entered the leather shop and bought a stirrup for his boar.

He walked to the square and sat on the assigned seat to wait for the other new boar warriors to receive their boarchild.The neighboring Earls and Countesses and knights were sending their assigned children that were of age,who had trained for years to receive their own boars.Suddenly Theo saw Mistress Emily Swann(13 years old),heiress to the Earl and Countess Swann of Freylake Tower.She was the first child and so heiress of the pair.She had known Theo since she was born and Theo her.They had grown up together since Lord Drumm had sent Theo to be a ward of the Swanns during the Five Year War between the Drumms and the Clemms of the far north,of course the Drumms won.And so they knew each other from a young age. He nodded to her and smiled and beckoned her over.
"Greeting Mistress Emily,daughter of Morleep the Stout,how find you the beautiful morrow of Stonehelm?",he said grinning devilishly.
"Greetings My Lord Master Theodore,son of Balon the Kind,I find this morrow fine but not beautiful as you say for it is cold and as its name suggests,stony.Hahahaha."she said poking fun at him for being from the capital.
"Its good to see you too Emily,hows all at the swamp fortess."
"Laugh now but you wouldn't say that to my lord father and war would break out and to soothe the peace you and I would wed to bring peace to Farwynd,hahahahahaha,but all is good at the Tower.Don't make that face,hahahahaha."
"The thought just passed through my head of us in wedlock."
"Yes,hahaha,and how is this stony pit of a home?"
"Meh alls well,their are rumours of war everywhere but none of peace,just like the old times eh."
"Yes the old times were nice,but now the Evenfalls will think again about rebellion."she said courageously.
"Hopefully war is always sore but worth the pain for peace."
"Yes my lord,"she said smiling,"but I must away across this muddy square to my seat for the other riders are coming."
Last edited by Farwynd on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 am

The other war boar riders found their seats in the large circle of seats with their names on them.The families and friends assembled around the seats and waited for the Grand High Boar Rider to come and gift them their boar piglets.Suddenly some trumpets sounded and then two veteran riders walked forward not old enough for the cane not young enough to ride.Then out followed an ancient woman with a oak cane holding her up,in the other hand she held a wicker basket.She walked out to the middle and sat on the Boar Throne there,a bronze seat shaped like a boar siting on its arse.The other two veterans stood on either side of her looking at the assembled teens.Suddenly a croaky voice said,"Lets get this over with,"then louder,"Come forth SirAaron Ironfoot,son of Sir Faldore Ironfoot,and get your boarchild."

A skinny boy stood forward and bowed first to the two veterans and then to the Grand High Rider saying ,"Milady".The women lifted the basket and took out a ginger haired piglet with its eyes closed and she gave it to him and called another until it came to,"Come forth,SIR Theodore Drumm,son of Lord Earl Sir Balon Drumm,heir to Farwynd."He stood,walked cautiously forward and bowed lower than everyone so far,and received the piglet to his arms and looked at the woman,he said"Thank you,milady."so quietly that only she heard it and she whispered back,"For years I'v done this and not once has anyone said thank you to the Grand High Rider,I thank you for that,milord."

Theo walked away and patted his piglet gently on the head and it gave him a gentle thank you squeak from him in return.
Last edited by Farwynd on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:22 am

Then came Mistress Emily,"Come forth Dame Emily Swann,daughter of Morleep Swann,heiress to Freylake Tower."She strode forth and knelt before the two flanking veterans and then the old women.The ancient rider took out a boar piglet and gave it to her,she took and thanked her.
When all the participants of the ancient ceremony had received their boar piglet they stood and all the new riders bowed to the veterans who walked away.

Then Lord Earl Balon and Lady Countess Selyse and Theos siblings strode over to congratulate him and then they walked over to congratulate Dame Emily and her parents and her siblings.
"Greetings Earl Morleep of and Countess Rosaley,Mistress Dame Emily,Honour Martin,Honour Anna and Honour Plumina.How find you the festivites."
"Greetings Lord Earl Balon of Stonehelm and all of Farwynd,Lady Countess Slyse,Master Sir Theodore,Honour Graham,Honour Asha and Honour Mya.The ceremony was most excellent,milord."
"Won't you join us up in the castle.We can tell the knight and dame properly then."
"Why yes milord,good idea."

They walked up,Dame Emily and Sir Theodore talked about their new boars and news and such,the four parent nobles talked secretly to each other and looked cautiously at each new knight.And the children talked amongst themselves about nonsence and gibberish and squirrels.They arrived at the door and the steward opened the door for them and they walked in.The parents the children to the kitchen for sweets so the knights could be alone with the parent lords.
"So father,"said Theo,"what is it you wish to talk to me and Dame Emily."
"Well son,me and your mother and Lord Morleep and Lady Rosaley decided years ago during the Five Year War that.....well, you tell them dear."
Last edited by Farwynd on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 pm

"Dears,years ago we,your father and I and the Swanns betrothed you two to each other the day we sent you to Freylake Tower."
"You're telling me that you betrothed me to my oldest friend in Farwynde,my dearest boar rider colleague."said Emily.
"Yes Emily,we have been planning this since you both were born,you shall be married next month,no discussion."stated Morleep.
"But I'm the next Countess Swann of Freylake Tower."replied Emily.
"Martin shall take your place as heir and Master when you are married."said Morleep flatly.
"But its my birth right father,not his,Martins birthright is to be advisor to me when I'm Countess and Earl if I die childless or prematurely."
"Your becoming Lady Countess when Lord Earl Balon here passes to the ancestors."
"No! I will either be Countess Swann or Lady Countess Drumm."she said slightly raising her voice to her father.
"You will be Lady Countess of Farwynd.Help me Master Theo."
"I will help no one,if she doesn't want to marry me thats her choice not mine or yours."he looked at Emily with a glint in his eyes.
"It has been a tradition for the parents to choose the bride and bridegroom."
"This is the twenty first century,Earl Morleep,not the time of the heroes on those walls."
"Don't speak rudely to Earl Morleep,Theodore."said Lady Countess Selyse sharply.
"Forgive,Lord Morleep,if she wants to marry me then I have a plan if not then thats the end to the matter.So Emily Swann,will you marry me?"
"Yes Theo,of course I will."
"Then why this hubbub."said Lord Morleep."
"I would prefer to be asked rather than forced,father.So Theo what is this plan?"
"I was thinking maybe that Emily becomes Countess as one of her titles and does so until she dies,but her brother is her heir since you are the Swanns of Freylake Tower not the Drumms of Freylake Tower.So if Martin leaves no heir and dies before Emily then Anna and then Plumina and so on."
"I must say Sir Theodore that is a good idea."
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

The Wedding Between Master Theodore and Mistress Emily

Postby Farwynd » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:12 pm

The preparations began for the wedding,first all the most loyal earls and countesses and knights were invited then the not so loyal.Next were the invitations to other rulers:

To Whomever It May Concern

Your are formally invited to the joining in wedlock of

Master Theodore Balon Drumm,
Master and Heir to Lord Earl Balon of Farwynd and The Iron Hills
Boar Rider.Class:Knight

To

Mistress Emily Diandra Swann,
Mistress and Heir to Earl Morleep Swann of Freylake Tower,
Boar Rider.Class:Knight

Date:
14/7/2010

Place:
St. Frances's Church,
Stonehelm City,
The Great Earldom of Farwynd
Last edited by Farwynd on Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Pannonia-Glucksberg
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pannonia-Glucksberg » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:26 pm

To Their Lord and Ladyships,Master Theodore Drumm and Mistress Emily Swann

I,Queen and Grand Baroness Kittania of Pannonia-Glucksberg would like to attend your wedding next month,I would like to bring a gift of a gold diadem for Emily and a gold circlet for Theodore.I would be thrilled for you to allow me to come to your wedding.

Yours
Queen and Grand Baroness of Kingdom and Grand Barony Pannonia-Glucksberg
Empress of The Long Thin Debated Peninsula of Swanderfeld
Kittania I of Crannover
Long Live Queen and Grand Baroness Kittania I
Queen of Pannonia,Grand Baroness of Glucksberg and Empress of Swanderfeld
Queen of Pannonia,
Grand Baroness of Glucksberg,
Empress of Swanderfeld,
Grand High Chieftainess of the Many Clans,
Lady of the Inner Lands,
Altgravess of the Russar Mountains
Ruairess of Clonmiders,
Honourary Grand Duchess of Gothenburg,
Lord Brigadier of the 100 Heavy Brigades,

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:42 pm

To Her Highness Queen and Grand Baroness Kittania I

We would love for you come to our wedding and would really enjoy your company.

Yours
Mistress Emily Swann and Master Theodore Drumm
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:45 pm

(OOC: Join in please my lords and ladies.)
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

The Blazed Imperials
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Blazed Imperials » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 am

Dearest Master Theodore Balon Drumm,

I would be in such duty to attend such an marvelous occasion. My father himself would of never missed anything like this. Mistress Emily Swann is going to be an excellent choice of marriage. Without an doubt I will come towards with an few honoured guests. My Queen herself, Queen Blazunia X and my royal advisor ever since I had been seated in the throne will be delighted to join such an honourous occasion, you have my regards and please to reply,

hand written by your favour,
King Gruffius II of the Kingdom of the Blazed Imperials Lands

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:09 am

To His Royal Highness,King Gruffius II and the Royal Family of The Blazed Imperials

I,Lord Earl Balon Drumm,Lord Earl of Farwynd,Earl of Stonehelm,Great Drumm of The Iron Hills,Warden of The Iceberg Strait am humbly honoured by your acceptance to my sons wedding to Mistress Emily Swann,heiress to the Swannic lands of Freylake Tower,I hope you and your entourage arrive with great pleasure and luxury to my Icey Homeland.

First To Battle

Lord Earl Balon Drumm
,Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl of Stonehelm,
Great Drumm of The Iron Hills,
Warden of The Iceberg Strait
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:55 am

The day before the wedding had come,and the men of the family,old and new were going hunting white crest stags in the Iron Hills.It was an ancient Farwynd tradition and the Farwynds were not known to break tradition so off they went,Theodore taking his deceasd uncles boar,his uncle had died in the Five Years War and Theodore had learned to ride on it.They set off up the steep passage that made them go up the passage in a single line.They made it to the top and the Boarlord Balon created three teams,the first group to kill three stags would win and be first to toast the new couple.Theodore and his father Balon rode together in their group away from the others and soon talk began.

"So son,you know I'm not one for words,but I'm proud of you,really,I know I don't show it sometimes but I am proud of you."
"Thanks dad,that means alot to me."Theo looked towards his father,who took a swig of beer and passed it on to Theo.
"Here son take this and drink fast for I see white fur up ahead."
"Right."he took a sip and capped it and looked around to see where his father had sighted the stag.Suddenly he saw a scurry of white on white,but this was dirty white not the snowy white the continued on as far as the eye could see.Suddenly the Balon sounded the ancient battle horn of the ancestors and every other Boar warrior rallied towards the duo,but when they got there father and son were already up ahead and galloping as quick as lightning towards the antlered fiend with iron swords in hand.

Theo was racing with his father to catch the stag and suudenly an arrow struck the stag and it fell with a thud.Theo had to swerve to miss trampling over the now dead stag.He looked around and saw his adversary team mate,Earl Swann smiling mischievously at him.
"I,0,0 to us Master Theodore."he shouted swinging his white wood bow with silver embossing over his head in the national and ancient war signal.
Last edited by Farwynd on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:11 pm

"You owe me a pint,my lord Earl."he shouted back as Earl Morleep rode away.
Theodore grinned to himself and rode back to his father who was taking another swig.They set off again and so the talk began again.
"So Tho,"obviously slightly tipsy by the unpronounciation of his name,"I want to talk to you about tomorow night."
"Yes dad."
"Yes,dad what?...Oh yes that well,I hope you are going to go the full way."
"What are you talking about dad?"
"The marriage bed,son,"said Ballon giving his son a wink that turned into a half blink because he forgot to open his eye quickly enough.
"I'm not...."
"Your not what boy?Not going to bring your wife to bed on your wedding night?"
"I'm not talking about my sex life with my father."
"Well your going to have to,the Drumms need heirs,more than four heirs too."
"I'm not talking to you about this father."
"Now you listen to me boy,if you are infertile when you decide to lay with your Emily when your fifty seven don't come crying to me or your mother since we'll be long dead or your siblings.Because they'll have children and you won't and no amount of glaring at me will change that.Now either you lay with her when you get home or tommorow night or you'll be disowned."Balon roared suddenly sobered.
"I will lay with my Emily when she wants to lay with me,not with a drunk old fool looking through the window to see if I'm climaxing right or not."said Theodore raging inside but strong enough not to let his father hear his anger.
"Now or nev...."he fell off his boar and fell unconsious.
Last edited by Farwynd on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:11 pm

Not willing to give up tradition it was mutually agreed that they should lay the Lord Earl by a massive oak under furs galore and his coat as a pillow and tie his boars bridle to the trunk.They continued on without the sleeping Balon and the final score was 1,2,4.One to Lord Swanns team,who didn't kill a stag after the first unfortunate.Two to Master Theos team who struck twice on two hapless beasts and four to Honour Grahams team,who thanks to Grahams fluke thrust won and accidently added an extra point by striking a pair of stags fighting fighting with their antlers locked together in dire combat.Grahams axe swing came up through the stomach and cut off the head of the hapless stag who having not noticed the giant boar coming at him in the other direction had fell forward whenhis enemy collapsed and laid his head out for a clean shot.

The seven carcasses were lain accross the team leaders boars and how the children sniggered when they saw their slumbering overlord laying with the slain for he had not yet awaken.He was carried up to his bedchamber and his lady wife went up to bathe him and found him clean and dedecked in his finest livery.When she asked her darling husband why he had changed to his finest livery,he said he would be entertaining guests that night.She could not make heads nor tails of the matter and uttered his ravings to no man.

Later that night,Theo whispered his fathers roared warning to Emily and when he finished,she suddenly jumped up from her seat and walked towards the door to his tower room and turned and beckoned him close,when they were out of earshot she whispered gently in his ear,
"We would not want you be Theodore the Disowned now would we?"she gave him a sly little smile and opened the door.

Then making sure no one was looking she grabbed his belt and pulled him up the stairs looking back with a sly little smile.Then she opened the tower room and lead him in she sat him on the bed.She walked away from him and locked the door and turned towards him.She took off her cloak and let it drop to the floor and then took her lace drawstrings to her corset and pulled.Her corset fell opened showing her sweet breasts slightly to his eyes.Theo felt a tingling in his breeches.She pulled the corset off herself and her breasts were showed to him in full view.She undid her skirt and showed him her privates.She jumped on him and kissed his forehead,then his nose and then his mouth.They continued animately kissing for several minutes all the while,Emily undressed him with vigour.They felled in under the sheets and embraced each other as only lovers should and then he penetrated her and they made sweet love to each.That night they broke several wooden beams supporting the mattress.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Samurkhan
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Samurkhan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Prince Quintus of Samurkhan, who was attending the wedding, was awoken in his sleep a crashing in the ceiling.
Last edited by Samurkhan on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:34 pm

To His Serene Highness

I,Master Theodore Drumm of Farwynd,heir to Lord Earl Balon of Farwynd,would consider it an honour for you to come to my icey homeland for my joining in wedlock with my beautiful Emily.I hope your journey will be enjoyable and so and sending the Farwyndian Star if you request,the only ship we possess since we're an inland country except for the Icey Straits,to bring you here in style and safety due to your recent national troubles.We wish you a safe and happy day.

First To Battle

Master Theodore Drumm
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

LaBohemia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby LaBohemia » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Eliza turned over and laid her head on Quintus's arm groaning. She had been sleeping well and was now awaken by such racket.
Princess Margaret Grace-Ann Anderson
Crown Princesse Of LaBohemia

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:11 am

That morning Theodore awoke beside Emily and started to cuddle with her.She woke and smiled at him and hugged him back,kissing him and grasping his body.Then she closed her eyes and fell back to sleep.Theo rose,looked down and saw his erected penis yearning for more but he had to go and prepare for the feast.So he left her there,pulled up the covers to her chin and let her sleep.He dressed and walked towards the locked door and turned the key.He climbed down the steps quietly and looked at the oak grandfather clock on the far wall.It was already 11:26 and the guests needed to be greeted.He walked down to the great hall and was met by his family,who all smiled more than usual at him,giving him quick glances at him from the corner of their eyes when they thought he wasn't looking.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:06 am

Emily re-awoke at twelve o'clock and quickly dressed in her discarded clothes from the night before.She quickly climbed down the stairs and went straight to the Great Hall.But before she could get in to have some breakfast her mother caught her and pulled her back from the door.
"You can't go in there,Theodore is in there,you cannot see him before the wedding!"
"Too late mother,I'v already seen me and me him."
"Did he see you unclothed or in your dress?"looking sternly at her daughter.
"He saw me unclothed,and not in the dress."
"Well then thats alright then at least he didn't see you in the dress."smiling slightly at her daughter who ahd suddenly become an adult.

Countess Rosaley lead her away to the Swanns bedchambers and prepared her for the big day.Later Mistress Emily said that her mother was a Rudd and odd by nature.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:00 pm

The day had come and Theodore was rallying the guests from their rooms,first was King Gruffius II and Queen Bluzunia X and their Royal Advisor.Queen Kittania and her mother Dowager Queen Ashley arrived the night before,travelling through the Braichuiscen Mountains and The Gloinecuirtien Glens.Then Prince Quintus of Samurkhan and his wife Queen Elizavetta of LaBohemia.When she was passing him Theo distinctly caught a dirty look from the Queen Elizavetta and then remembered that they slept in the ground floor compartment of the Bronze Tower.He discovered this and realized that they had heard all the noise last night since Emily and himself were sleeping in the room above.Theo made a personal reminder make all the floors in the castle sturdier in the future as Lord Earl.

He called all the guests together in the Entrance Room and told everybody to take a fur coat from the cloak room,always stocked for when visitors from warm countries came and were not prepared for the cold.He looked in and took his own out,a grey fox overcoat.He looked around and saw everybody was there.

Theodore called to the two guardsmen,
"Open The Great Door To The Snowy Depths Of Skadi,To The Icey Winds Of Hother,To The Far Strong Winds Of Farwynd,Open These Gates Of Cold And Be Ready."

Meanwhile,Queen Elizavetta whispered to Prince Quintus,
"These people are very dramatic!"
"Its cold,windy and not the nicest place outside,they have to have a bit of entertainment,I guess."
Last edited by Farwynd on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Pannonia-Glucksberg
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pannonia-Glucksberg » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:12 pm

"Ooh this so exciting!"said Queen Kittania to a Earl of Farwynd
"Yes,Your Highness,this happens every time before a wedding,you should see funerals.They go on for days and very ceremonial."
Queen of Pannonia,
Empress of Swanderfeld,
Lady of the Inner Lands,
Ruairess of Clonmiders,

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Honour Graham walked up to Queen and bowed low.
"I presume you have met Lord Rudd of Preywood."he motioned to the Earl who had walked away.
"Yes milord,he was quite exciting,may I ask your name?"
"I am Honour Graham Drumm,second in line to Stonehelm and Farwynd."
"I am Queen Kittania of Pannonia-Glucksberg,Soveregin of The Two Realms."
"Yes milady,I know who you are of course,you don't get far in international politics if you don't know your neighbouring countries rulers."
"Yes I guess you are right Honour Graham."
"Please,call me Graham."
"As you wish Graham."

Meanwhile

The two guards were beginning to open the oak doors of Stonehelm.They gently pulled the doors back and showed a snowy scene with ice drifts passing by.

"From here we journey to the Mountain Friars Towers on Ravenclaw Ridge where,we shall be joined in wedlock.Off we go then."
"Do we have to walk the whole way there?"asked Earl Hogg,who resembled his surname,being both obese and hairy,his three chins wobbled with worry.His cane head disapearred into his flabby hand.
"Whomever wishes to walk may walk,whomever wishes to ride their boars may ride their boars and whomever wishes to run behind all the others may run behind,Earl Hogg."
"I think I'll boar ride,if it means all the same to you milord,Master Theodore."
"It is milord,Earl Hogg,may you enjoy your ride."

The group walked to the stables and the guests who were going riding went to the stablemaster to get their boars.

"Oh I don't want to walk the whole way in my new dress,it'd just get wet and dirty."said Queen Kittania.
"Maybe Your Majesty would prefer to ride my boar with me."said Graham.
"Thank you milord Graham,but I don't think theirs room."
"Of course theirs room,here,"Graham threw out a hand and got the stablemaster to help her up,"There we go,now if I put my hands around you,you can help steer her."
"Whats her name,Graham?"
"White Storm,but I call her Storm when riding her to chide her on,you know?"
"Yes,milord."
"So off we go.I know a quick way."

They set off passing out all the other nobles and royals,they came to the top of a ridge and turned off the path and continued up the way and looked down on numerous bell towers and one main building in a small valley.
"Are you alright so far,Kitty?"
"Couldn't be better."
"Are you cold?"
"A bit but not much."
"Take my coat!"he said shrugging off his bear fur coat."Its better than that ragtag yoke you have."
"No I couldn't,you'll freeze."
"I'v lived here for years.I'm used to it.Take it."
"Thank you Graham."

They rode on down the slope leading down to it.They stopped at the stable door and was greeted by the stable friar,who took their boar.

"Here's your coat back."
"No keep it,its even colder in there."
Last edited by Farwynd on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Pannonia-Glucksberg
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pannonia-Glucksberg » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 am

"Thank you Graham,brrr,you were right it is colder in here."
"Yes the friary has stood here for centuries and since the friars are warm in their robes they never saw the need to insulate."
Queen of Pannonia,
Empress of Swanderfeld,
Lady of the Inner Lands,
Ruairess of Clonmiders,

Farwynd
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Farwynd » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 am

"Stay warm,a cold from here lasts for at least a month."
"Thank you,I will."
"We should take our positions in the chapel and ready ourselves for the couple."
"Good idea."

Meanwhile Master Theodore was rallying the visiting royals,who were not used to the tempermental boars of Farwynd.
"No Prince Quintus,if you go down there the grey wolves will get you,no King Gruffius that leads to a huge drop,Queen Elizavetta you are reversing."
Ruler In Chief
Lord Earl of Farwynd,
Earl Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lord of The Iron Hills,
General Grudgebearer,
Earl Marischal

Consort
Lady Drumm of Stonehelm,
Lady of The Iron Hills,

Noon,Dusk and Dawn

Pannonia-Glucksberg
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pannonia-Glucksberg » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 am

Graham and Kittania took up their positions and then randomly moved around the chapel looking at the art,for the others had not come yet and the two were getting bored.They both turned around and looked at each other and their eyes met.They smiled and they both walked out into the middle of the aisle.
"I like you,I like you a lot."said Kittania.
"I like you a lot too.Do you want to go to the belltower,the view is amazing."
"O.k."
They clasped hands and turned to walk towards the back door to the main belltower but stopped in their tracks when they heard a grunting of sorts and heavy feet on frozen ground;the others were here,it was no time to go sightseeing.They looked back at each other and sighed;it was mutually agreed without talking,they would go to somewhere private after the ceremony.
Queen of Pannonia,
Empress of Swanderfeld,
Lady of the Inner Lands,
Ruairess of Clonmiders,

Next