NATION

PASSWORD

Super Hero High (old OOC, search for new one)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Founded: Feb 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:53 am

Hmm, there is always wikipedia if you need to know. To start with some basics, hats, outerwear, dresses, suits and more can be found through that site and the categories below each article explaining more. It is how I figured out technical terms for what my characters wear.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Altruistic Paladins wrote:Hmm, there is always wikipedia if you need to know. To start with some basics, hats, outerwear, dresses, suits and more can be found through that site and the categories below each article explaining more. It is how I figured out technical terms for what my characters wear.

Good point. Thanks for those.

I actually don't think I've made a single RP character that like, ever wears dresses.....and if they do, it is rarely. Maybe because I think dresses are overrated :P

Anyway, anyone can chat to Cassie if they want. Cassie wouldn't just talk to anyone at random that she didn't know (even with people she knows she doesn't randomly talk to them much), so they would need to come to her. Especially in her current state she wouldn't be going around talking to people at random.

Or Cassie can just wander, all of it is good with me.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:24 pm

Corrian wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:Hmm, there is always wikipedia if you need to know. To start with some basics, hats, outerwear, dresses, suits and more can be found through that site and the categories below each article explaining more. It is how I figured out technical terms for what my characters wear.

Good point. Thanks for those.

I actually don't think I've made a single RP character that like, ever wears dresses.....and if they do, it is rarely. Maybe because I think dresses are overrated :P

Anyway, anyone can chat to Cassie if they want. Cassie wouldn't just talk to anyone at random that she didn't know (even with people she knows she doesn't randomly talk to them much), so they would need to come to her. Especially in her current state she wouldn't be going around talking to people at random.

Psh, hats are overrated.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Pragia
Powerbroker

Founded: May 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pragia » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:06 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Corrian wrote:Good point. Thanks for those.

Psh, hats are overrated.

Play TF2

Transoxthraxia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Transoxthraxia » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Pragia wrote:
Transoxthraxia wrote:Psh, hats are overrated.

Play TF2

That is indeed what I was referring to.
Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search for our better selves?
In Egypt's sandy silence, all alone,
Stands a gigantic Leg, which far off throws
The only shadow that the Desert knows:—
"I am great OZYMANDIAS," saith the stone,
"The King of Kings; this mighty City shows
"The wonders of my hand." The City's gone,
Nought but the Leg remaining to disclose
The site of this forgotten Babylon.

We wonder, and some Hunter may express
Wonder like ours, when thro' the wilderness
Where London stood, holding the Wolf in chace,
He meets some fragment huge, and stops to guess
What powerful but unrecorded race
Once dwelt in that annihilated place.
The Nuclear Fist wrote:Transoxthraxia confirmed for shit taste

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:33 pm

Transoxthraxia wrote:
Pragia wrote:Play TF2

That is indeed what I was referring to.

I know; the Hero's Hachimaki is where it is at.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,
The Imperial Majesty Emperor Norton II of the People of the DSA and Protector of Ukraine
Inaugurated 12:06 A.M. Ecuador Standard Time, June 26, 2014; crowned 12:23 A.M. EST; June 26, 2014; instituted the Separation of Positions 1:07 A.M. EST, June 26, 2014; retired from office 4:58 P.M. EST, June 27, 2014; returned to office 1:05 A.M. EST, June 30, 2014; retired again 12:05 P.M. EST

Orinon
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Orinon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:52 am

Half assed wall of text post is half assed.
I did some threads a long ass time ago that some people care about Iunno ya'll crazy.

Answers to Orinon or Watery. Part time author, part time gas station attendant, full time cynical bastard.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Postby Pragia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 am

Hmmm... Trying to determine how hilarious Thomas's 1st time swimming will be... Also going to intercept Cassie (if dats kay wit you?)

Nulvelith
Minister

Founded: Jan 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:04 am

Just out of curiosity, how many active villains are there?
Be silent. Be not still.

Kintain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kintain » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 am

I'm active
Political: Centrist
Religion: N/A, Atheist
Philosophy: Nihilistic, still expanding upon it and finding myself further

Grand Europa
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Europa » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:30 am

*points to who I am in sig*
I'm going to post with this account from now on.
Embassies - Please read and rate my factbook - I support the American Monarchy
Formerly Imperial--Japan
Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
*Is slowly dying*

This is where I say I love you . . . But I don't, I really don't!

"IJ... there's something... I have to tell you..."
"Yes Bran?"
"It's... something I kept secret, all this time... I was... so afraid of hurting you..."
"Oh Bran, you could never hurt me! Tell me!"
"I..."
"Yes...?!"
"... Used your toothbrush to clean the toilet... *dies*"

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:32 am

Kintain wrote:I'm active

ok... We should plan some shenanigans at some point..

Also, your char description makes me thing he is a living flash camera.
Be silent. Be not still.

Nakarisaune
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 17, 2011

Postby Nakarisaune » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:36 am

Nulvelith wrote:Just out of curiosity, how many active villains are there?

Hai thar.
"Nakari won best WW player, awarded to the person who is best at lying." - Fratt

"I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a point with a hundred endorsements. It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 am

Pragia wrote:Hmmm... Trying to determine how hilarious Thomas's 1st time swimming will be... Also going to intercept Cassie (if dats kay wit you?)

It's fine with me.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Kintain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kintain » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:51 am

Nulvelith wrote:
Kintain wrote:I'm active

ok... We should plan some shenanigans at some point..

living flash camera, tanning bed, infrared camera, emp, illusion creating invisible man with potential to learn how to become a living laser cannon at your service.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Postby Pragia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:54 am

Kintain wrote:
Nulvelith wrote:ok... We should plan some shenanigans at some point..

living flash camera, tanning bed, infrared camera, emp, illusion creating invisible man with potential to learn how to become a living laser cannon at your service.

Living laser cannon? What happened to 10m? Also, how do you make an EMP with light?

Kintain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kintain » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 am

Pragia wrote:Living laser cannon? What happened to 10m? Also, how do you make an EMP with light?

a) he can manipulate all light/EMR within 10meters. Meaning he could focus all light within 10m into a tight beam and then release it. However, he can only release EMR as a flash now hence potential.
b) EMP is created by a massive release of EMR with the higher energy the photons, the more devastating the EMP. I should have said that he can only release a very small EMP.

Pragia
Powerbroker

Postby Pragia » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:26 am

Kintain wrote:
Pragia wrote:Living laser cannon? What happened to 10m? Also, how do you make an EMP with light?

a) he can manipulate all light/EMR within 10meters. Meaning he could focus all light within 10m into a tight beam and then release it. However, he can only release EMR as a flash now hence potential.
b) EMP is created by a massive release of EMR with the higher energy the photons, the more devastating the EMP. I should have said that he can only release a very small EMP.

Ah k, have a feeling I'm not gonna like you... :)
Thanks for clarification.

Kintain
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kintain » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:30 am

I'm a villain, I'm not supposed to be liked. ;)

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 am

Grand Europa wrote:*points to who I am in sig*

Welcome back to the thread.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Grand Europa
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Europa » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:33 am

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Grand Europa wrote:*points to who I am in sig*

I never left. I was severely injured and limited.
Embassies - Please read and rate my factbook - I support the American Monarchy
Formerly Imperial--Japan
Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:
*Is slowly dying*

This is where I say I love you . . . But I don't, I really don't!

"IJ... there's something... I have to tell you..."
"Yes Bran?"
"It's... something I kept secret, all this time... I was... so afraid of hurting you..."
"Oh Bran, you could never hurt me! Tell me!"
"I..."
"Yes...?!"
"... Used your toothbrush to clean the toilet... *dies*"

Altruistic Paladins
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:35 am

Grand Europa wrote:
Altruistic Paladins wrote:

I never left. I was severely injured and limited.

I shall correct that.

Good evening.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hits Holy Hand,

Levtos
Attaché

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Levtos » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 am

Am I ok to post an application? well, I'll post it anyway, just in case.

Name: Alan Segron (real last name is Derricks, but he forged a complete existence around “Segron” to cover his tracks.)
Nationality: American/Spaniard
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 213 lbs
Hair: Dark Brown, nearly black
Eyes: Deep brown turned cold and calculating
Costume (if any): He wears a trademark black Duster coat and black pants with black combat boots.
Abilities: Alan has the ability to control the perceptions of those around him. Essentially, feeding the brain chemicals mentally that stimulate the five senses in different ways. Granted, he is young, so he is still learning to influence other super-humans, but simple humans, he’s got down pretty well. Although, he is learning how to manifest those abilities in the physical plane.
In short, powers are thus; Simple psionics (telepathy [limited to three hundred yards] telekinesis [limited to one hundred twelve pounds]), limited perception control.
Dorm: Villains
Brief Bio: Alan Segron was teased and made fun of throughout his life down on the planet. His only escape was to outsmart his bullies and divert their attention. After a particularly brutal year of said bullying, he pulled a gun on some guys who bullied him earlier off-campus and made them sit still in pure pants-pissing terror as he shot them one-by-one in the forehead. He went into hiding from the law after that. Once he heard about Superhero High, he smuggled himself aboard under a different name and is attempting to learn how to avenge all kids who have ever been tortured in their young lives. He is in the Villains Dorm, because he is willing to resort to very violent and lethal means to prevent the hazing that drove him nearly insane.
I'm thinking about trying to earn him the Superhero/villain nickname "Mindf*ck".
Last edited by Levtos on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes worth stating:

"FUS RO DAH!!"
"FAWK YO COUCH!"
"WE ARE THE ANGRY MARINES!!! WE'RE ANGRY DAMMIT!!!!"
"Roflcopter goes SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI!!!!!!"

I am a wolf furry. Deal with it.

Mighty Asgard
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mighty Asgard » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Levtos wrote:Am I ok to post an application? well, I'll post it anyway, just in case.

Name: Alan Segron (real last name is Derricks, but he forged a complete existence around “Segron” to cover his tracks.)
Costume (if any): He wears a trademark black Duster coat and black pants with black combat boots.
Abilities: Alan has the ability to control the perceptions of those around him. Essentially, feeding the brain chemicals mentally that stimulate the five senses in different ways. Granted, he is young, so he is still learning to influence other super-humans, but simple humans, he’s got down pretty well. Although, he is learning how to manifest those abilities in the physical plane.
In short, powers are thus; Simple psionics (telepathy [limited to three hundred yards] telekinesis [limited to one hundred twelve pounds]), limited perception control.
Brief Bio: Alan Segron was teased and made fun of throughout his life down on the planet. His only escape was to outsmart his bullies and divert their attention. After a particularly brutal year of said bullying, he pulled a gun on some guys who bullied him earlier off-campus and made them sit still in pure pants-pissing terror as he shot them one-by-one in the forehead. He went into hiding from the law after that. Once he heard about Superhero High, he smuggled himself aboard under a different name and is attempting to learn how to avenge all kids who have ever been tortured in their young lives. He is in the Villains Dorm, because he is willing to resort to very violent and lethal means to prevent the hazing that drove him nearly insane.
I'm thinking about trying to earn him the Superhero/villain nickname "Mindf*ck".

Accepted, just make sure you get people's permission before using telepathy on their characters.

Nulvelith
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Nulvelith » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Levtos wrote:Am I ok to post an application? well, I'll post it anyway, just in case.

all u gotta do is have telepathic smex with somebody. Mind=f*cked.
Be silent. Be not still.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse