NATION

PASSWORD

Genesis Aerosystems - Soar high, Fly further (M/T)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Aer maltropia

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Maltropia wrote:
Aer Maltrópa
On the Wings of Success

Dear sir,
Following Aer Maltrópa's purchase of a number of your planes, and given the success they have enjoyed thus far, I wish to purchase a substantial number of additional planes to serve our routes. You will find the list of desired models in the attached form. The total price, according to our maths, comes to 5,800,000,000 NSD.

Regards,
Vincent Burton
CEO

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser: Aer Maltrópa
Nationality: Maltropian
Geographic - on earth location :?
Product(s) required: Genesis GA7 - Mystic; outfitted as passenger aircraft.
Quantity: 20

Dear Sir, your order for 20 GA-7 airliners has been accepted, due to current demands on the production line, delivery will take place for the first unit mid April, 98 days after payment has been submitted, however the order qualifies for a 20% discount, the sum payable being $4,640,000,000.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Aer Maltrópa
On the Wings of Success

Dear sir,
I am delighted to hear of the available discount on our purchase. You may expect payment, in full, to be lodged in your account within the next 48 hours. Thank you for providing this wonderful service.

Regards,
Vincent Burton
CEO

Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 pm

We have recieved payment, Delivery of the first example will be on April 15, 2013.

Thankyou for choosing Genesis Aero Systems
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:04 am

bump.

New Ecopia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:12 am

CEO: Yori Yokohoma

Official GETrax Rating
4 stars. Above Average. Near Perfection. Good Profits.

Eco Aerocraft Corporation would like to cooperate with Genesis Aerosystems to develop the next gen, environmentally friendly, high capacity, high speed, passenger jet due to the ever growing tourism industry and environmental standards.
Last edited by New Ecopia on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 am, edited 7 times in total.
- New Zealand in "2013" RP (Allies: Australia, United States & NATO)
Delanshar wrote:Revised for SAMs

First roll: Argentine strike on Falklands
0-10: Strikes do major damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
10-15: Strikes do major damage, and few planes intercepted/shot down
15-40: Strikes do moderate damage, and significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
40-55: Strikes do moderate, but few planes intercepted/shot down
55-70: Strikes do mild damage, and few planes intercepted/shot down
70-100: Strikes do mild damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down

Better?

My Political Test Result: http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/192080/

Full Member of The Asian Union

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:06 am

to: eco Aircraft Corp.
RE: co development

Genesis are always striving to improve products, however we believe the future lies not in supersonic travel but the ability to carry large numbers of passengers over great distances, this will mean that the operators of these aircraft wil have lower running costs as each aircraft can carry more passengers, our largest aircraft currently is the GA9 Moirai, which is the same size as a Boeing 747, however with 75% more seating capacity due to it being full two decks, rather than having a half deck like the current 747-400 series.

The largest practical aircraft will be the upgrade of the GA9, the GA9-200, as that will be the same size as the current Airbus A380. Any larger then you are talking about a whole new range of airports and increased runways, this would make them unviable as they would suffer from restricted landing capability.

As for joint development work, we have the C74, developed in conjunvtion with Aerospace Innovation, the AI product having under-wing engines, the GA product having over wing engines as that suits our climate.

Hope this address any issues.

New Ecopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:to: eco Aircraft Corp.
RE: co development

Genesis are always striving to improve products, however we believe the future lies not in supersonic travel but the ability to carry large numbers of passengers over great distances, this will mean that the operators of these aircraft wil have lower running costs as each aircraft can carry more passengers, our largest aircraft currently is the GA9 Moirai, which is the same size as a Boeing 747, however with 75% more seating capacity due to it being full two decks, rather than having a half deck like the current 747-400 series.

The largest practical aircraft will be the upgrade of the GA9, the GA9-200, as that will be the same size as the current Airbus A380. Any larger then you are talking about a whole new range of airports and increased runways, this would make them unviable as they would suffer from restricted landing capability.

As for joint development work, we have the C74, developed in conjunvtion with Aerospace Innovation, the AI product having under-wing engines, the GA product having over wing engines as that suits our climate.

Hope this address any issues.

i was thinking of developing a stretched out version of the A380 with over the wings next gen turbofan jet engine
Last edited by New Ecopia on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

0-10: Strikes do major damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
15-40: Strikes do moderate damage, and significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down
70-100: Strikes do mild damage, but significant amount of planes intercepted/shot down

Better?

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:41 am

The A380 stretch will be too close to the GA9 to be viable, as a result, perhaos working to stretch the GA9 would be a more viable option, however Genesis Aerosystems do require a long range twin engine aircraft to be within the 787 / A330 class of airliner, slightly smaller than the current GA7, but with longer range.

New Ecopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:The A380 stretch will be too close to the GA9 to be viable, as a result, perhaos working to stretch the GA9 would be a more viable option, however Genesis Aerosystems do require a long range twin engine aircraft to be within the 787 / A330 class of airliner, slightly smaller than the current GA7, but with longer range.

I agree with both of your ideas

Better?

New Ecopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Eco Aerocraft Corporation would like to cooperate with Genesis Aerosystems to develop a long range twin engine aircraft to be within the 787 / A330 class of airliner, slightly smaller than the current GA7, but with longer range and a stretched version of the GA9.
Last edited by New Ecopia on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Better?

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm

This idea souinds promising, however unlike the GA7, Genesis Aerosystems will be adopting a conventional layout for the aircraft, with long wings to allow it to fly easier at reduced engine power making for reduced fuel burn and thus lower operating costs, whiilst the use of new light weight composite materials will enable the weight to be reuced so the operating speeds will be the same as a conventional metal skin airliner.

Due to recent issues with Boeings dreamliner series regarding its batteries, lithium batteries will not be installed on the new type, project AUR 607, marketing name GA6

New Ecopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Ecopia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:03 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:This idea souinds promising, however unlike the GA7, Genesis Aerosystems will be adopting a conventional layout for the aircraft, with long wings to allow it to fly easier at reduced engine power making for reduced fuel burn and thus lower operating costs, whiilst the use of new light weight composite materials will enable the weight to be reuced so the operating speeds will be the same as a conventional metal skin airliner.

Due to recent issues with Boeings dreamliner series regarding its batteries, lithium batteries will not be installed on the new type, project AUR 607, marketing name GA6

So what type of batteries are we going to use then?

Better?

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:09 pm

battery packs will be made using Ni-mh packs, the same as the GA2, C74, C904, C3000, GA7 and GA9. These packs are safer than Lithium based packs and do not suffer from thermal runaway problems.

Mallaska
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mallaska » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:23 pm

To: Genesis Aerosystems
From: Gary Lewis, Department of Aircraft Procurement, Mallaskan Department of Defense
Subject: Procurement of the C-3000 Conquest

To whom it may concern,

The Mallaskan Federal Department of Defense, seeing the need to field a new heavy-lift aircraft to increase logistical capabilities for all branches of the Mallaskan Armed Forces, has selected the C-3000 Conquest ,under the designation SC-76 Conquest, to fill the heavy-lift role in the interest of the Federal Republic of Mallaska. The capabilities displayed by this aircraft to be capable of delivering a large amount of supplies to any area at any given time has prompted the Federal Department of Defense to purchase a total of 48 aircraft. Our order form is attached below.

Purchase Form - C-3000 Conquest
Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser: Federal Department of Defense
Nationality: Mallaskan
Geographic - on earth location: Mid-Atlantic Ocean (Fictional landmass)
Product(s) required: C3000 Conquest heavy lift aircraft
Quantity: 48

This order should come to a total of $19,200,000,000 NSD. All required funds for this order will be directly wired to the banking institution of your choice.

Signed,
Gary Lewis, on the behalf of the Department of Aircraft Procurement, Mallaskan Department of Defense
Former USMC 0621 - Comms is down because I'm not down with Comms
Correctional Officer because I got bored

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Dear Sir

your order for 48 units of the C3000B has been formally accepted by the board and the Ministry of trade which needs to examine all overseas military orders, with the military application for the C3000, they will all be equipped with rear loading ramps, like the An124 and C5 Galaxy cargo aircraft, as well as the standard nose ramp.

Order fulfillment will take aproximately 9 months to complete with first examples ready for handover in 60 days time, with one aircraft coming off the production line every day thereafter.

with regards to funds, we thank you for your advance payment,
yours with kind regards
Hillary Thompson,
Project Aurora

Royale Philippines
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

"The Crown would like to.."

Postby Royale Philippines » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:20 am

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser:Philippine Air Lines
Nationality:Royale Philippines
Geographic - on earth location:Asia
Product(s) required GA7A Mystic
Quantity:1,000
Last edited by Royale Philippines on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of the Philippines
President: Herbet Mata Castellanos
Vice President: Camil Saavedra Ceja

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:13 am

ooc: you do realise that is 290 billion dollars. even the US federal reserve couldn't stump up THAT much cash.

Royale Philippines
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Royale Philippines » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:36 am

-Under Management of the Royale Philippine Crown-
"Fly Flag, Fly Proud"

To:Genesis Aerosystems

Dear to whom it may ever concern,
After Advertising your planes to Our Company, We would like to purchase a hundred of your GA7A Mystic Planes so we can add to the Fleet that will in the Future will soar into the Sky and will bring success to our Airline and its Endevours.

Aircraft Purchase form
Purchaser:Philippine Air Lines
Nationality:Royale Philippines
Geographic - on earth location:Asia
Product(s) required GA7A Mystic
Quantity:100

Please Respond,
Queen Kiara I CEO/Chairwoman-
Last edited by Royale Philippines on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:25 pm

TO: Office of HRH Queen Kiara I
Royale Philippines

With regards to the order for [100] units of the GA7 twin engine wide body airliner, your order has been accepted, and the amount required for payment is
$23,200,000,000, this order already includes the 20% discount for orders over 1 billion US Dollars. Each aircraft will take 90 days to complete, with the first aircraft reaching the end of the production line 90 days after payment has been recieved, and one arcraft every day there after until the order has been completed.

Please make payment to Genesis Aerosystems or Project Aurora, but if sent to Project Aurora please mark it for the attention of Genesis Aero Systems.

Yours Gavin Frost
Project Aurora

Royale Philippines
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Royale Philippines » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 pm

Aurora Confederacy wrote:TO: Office of HRH Queen Kiara I
Royale Philippines

With regards to the order for [100] units of the GA7 twin engine wide body airliner, your order has been accepted, and the amount required for payment is
$23,200,000,000, this order already includes the 20% discount for orders over 1 billion US Dollars. Each aircraft will take 90 days to complete, with the first aircraft reaching the end of the production line 90 days after payment has been recieved, and one arcraft every day there after until the order has been completed.

Please make payment to Genesis Aerosystems or Project Aurora, but if sent to Project Aurora please mark it for the attention of Genesis Aero Systems.

Yours Gavin Frost
Project Aurora

The Payment shall be made to the Genesis Aerosystems and the Planes should all be delivered to the Bastion Intramuros Airport.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Riysian Minsitry of Defense
"One Unified Nation, For Eternity"

Greetings Genesis Aerosystems,

We would like to know if the C-3000 can be used for military cargo hauling, including paradroping equipment.

Thank You,

Riysian MoD

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:54 pm

the C3000 is designed as a strategic transport to fill the same role as the US Lockheed C5B Galaxy and the Russian AN124, able to deliver tanks trucks or troops, as well as parachute deployment troops with an optional rear-door. However the C904 and C74 are designed around the role of the C130.

LAPES operation is within the scope of capability of the C3000 when the type is fitted with the optional rear door.
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Riysian Minsitry of Defense
"One Unified Nation, For Eternity"

Greetings Genesis Aerosystems,

We would like to order some of the products, and we have filled out the form bellow:

Purchaser Riysian Ministry of Defense
Nationality Riysa
Geographic - on earth location Balkans
Product(s) required C904 Centurion, C3000 Conquest.
Quantity 30 x C3000, 90 x C904.

Thank You,

Riysian MoD

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:49 pm

Dear Minister.

The Board of directors has approved the sale of 30x C3000 and 90x C904 aircraft to your government,
the total cost of this order is:
$16,500,000,000

however the order qualifies for a 20% discount, meaning the ammount payable is $13,200,000,000, and will take aproximately 12 months to complete given current production line requirements, if you wish to proceed, please make funds payable to Genesis Aerosystems, upon which there will be a confirmation date thereafter for the final delivery of the last aircraft within the order placed herein

Yours
Gavin Holdcroft
Genesis Aerosystems

Raphaelia
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raphaelia » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Sky Airlines International would like to purchase 10 GA7s for our fleet. It has also come to our attention that the government of Raphaelia is looking to attract aerospace manufactures to build aircraft and aircraft components in our nation.
Regards,
James Goodwood
CEO of Sky Airlines, Int'l.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade