NATION

PASSWORD

The Known World [IC|Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 am

Valentir wrote:Palace La' Napoleon
King Philip is having dinner, bread, cheese, wine, and roast duck a perfect winter meal when Louis walks in.
"My lord the forts bordered with the foolish Germans, are done and we have 54,000 gold in our coffers."
"Good now move 10,000 troops to our border forts with Flanders and build 15 war ships and 15 merchant-ships in Marseilles and send 2000 soldiers to Calais and collect the taxes and build a barracks in Dijon, damn you, now let me finish my food and bring in the desert train."
"Yes your majesty"

Dukes office,Dukes Palace,Venice
"Sir, The French are strenghtening their navy. And thats not everything, we have been reported of renewd activity in Pisa."
"Damn the Pisans, They could destroy the whole plan.And in regard to the French, Instruct the Builders Guild to design an attachment to the Arsenal.
Were going to invest in shipbuilding and designing. Also tell them they should send Shipdesigners with various merchants over the world, so we may find inspirations of even new ships which we may use. And especially ask the south-franks,The Sicilians, If they need a navy or if they have any designs."
"Yes your highness."

OOC: Its not very important, but it is a bit strange to have a palace of napoleon long before his rise.
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.
This nation doesn't really represent my views and sarcasm is awesome.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:21 am

Deleted
Last edited by Valentir on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:34 am

Venetian Trade post, Sis, Kingdom of Armenia
"Yes, Its true.The Duke wants to attack the second eternal city."
"And what is His Majesty´s interest in it?"
"Simple.They may have a weak spot, but theyre armies are large nonetheless...."
"So?"
"I have been ordered by the Duke to search for a Provokation of Byzantium.
Its either you or the cilician Pirates.
And whoever does this will get good pay, before, and territory and loot, after, if its succesfull."
"So you mean..."
"..Yes, you are supposed to hold the byzantines in the south."
"Attack our orthodoy brothers?"
"Dont try to raise the price.We both know you already attacked them.
Im allowed to pay a nice price, you also can gain all territories your troop manage to capture, or gain areas in the crisis following our victory."
"Makes sence..."
"And know that declining would harm our so nice relationship.You are an outside to europe.
You help the Crusaders but are orthodox.Orthodoxy falls fast these days.
Georgia was infiltrated by the byzantines, And who do you think is next?"*puts his finger on the map.And the drwas a line from constantinople to georgia, holds his finger there for a couple seconds and then starts pulling another line to the South-West.*
"The Georgians are between them and the Muslims.And do you know another realm who shares this trait?"
"You are hinting a lot. There is great riches but also large risks in your plan.
If you join then the risks disappear.Sicily is already sponsored by venetian money, the Pope think good of his northen neighbours.
Pisa is just starting to rise..."
"And Genoa?They would do everything for money and tricking you.Even work with the byzantines."
"The Genoese are fools.But the Kingdom of Provence isnt..."
"So you mean they are also part of this?"
"No.Not now.But should the genoese choose so,so will they."
"I see you calculated a nice plan of unkown Brilliance."
"And? What will be your recommendation to the King?"*takes out a small bag, opens it and takes out 2 coins.*"So..."
"Ill tell the King that after a long discussion and interviewing of the plan I think it works in his favor."
"Thankyou.It was a pleasure for the City to deal with you."*the Royal advisor leaves the office.*
Returned Nationstater -- You can leave Nationstates but Nationstates won't leave you.
Call me Jon, John, or Johnny, Jonathan or Jonnyboy, tJS and Jonathanian, with "states" or without.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:36 am

Deleted

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:47 am

Dukes Office,Dukes Palace,Venice
"The Merchant In Sis has managed to convince the advisor."
"Good.Everything goes perfect. But I think the loss of lifes for this plan is devastating.
To prevent that were going to send a last warning to the byzantines."
"Which will say? We want an expansion of the Treaty of 1082.
We want as sayed.Exclusive rights on Silk,Furs and Spice.
Should we get these demands, we will stop the crusade.
Should we not, then the emperor can say goodnight to his city as he entered the beginninng of its end."
"As you wish sir."

Following letter was sent to the byzantines:
Most Serende Grand Duchy of Venice

We are sending you are last offer.
In 1082 you granted us rights and you still exist.
Today, you didnt grant us rights, look what happened.
A Crusade has been declared, your old rival, Sicily is constructing is own navy....
It would be a pretty shame to see such an beautifull empire in ruins, only because its ruler didnt want to trade....
As such we repeat our demands.
Reinstitution of the Treaty of 1082 with following additions.
Venetian Exclusive Trade rights on Fur,Silk and Spice.
Banning of all other Italian Trade faction from constantinople.

Should you accept these demands we will stop the support for the crusade.
Should you reject them...
well then lets se if Deus Vult.
Sincerely,
Paulo Giovanni,
Scribe of his Majesty,
The Uncrowned first Most Serene Grand Duke of Venice,
Jonathano de Venexia.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:51 am

Valentir wrote:Palace Le' Val Royeaux
Louis rushes into the throne with a very nervous and cowardly look on his face
"Your Majesty the 12,000 peasants that went on that crusade are back, they never even got to Lyon and are starving, they demand you surrender the treasury and your army to go on the crusade and they demand tribute as well"
"What," yells Philip from his throne made of cold Iron, covered in fur and glided in gold and gems, "THEY WANT TRIBUTE AND MY THRONE, THEY WANT ME TO SURRENDER, WELL I WILL NOT, NOT, NOT!!!!!"His voice echoed through the palace and instilled fear in everyone's hearts.
"I AM THE KING OF FRANCE NOT SOME SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE, I WAS GIVEN RIGHT TO RULE BY GOD, AND ANSWER TO HIM ONLY, I WILL NOT SURRENDER, EXECUTE EVERYONE OF THOSE TRAITORS AND ANY ONE WHO JOINS THE CRUSADE AND THEIR FROM FRANCE WILL BE BEHEADED, NOW LEAVE MY SIGHT CUR!!!!!!!!"
"Guards fetch the axes and sharpen your swords and go behead those traitors."
For the next 2 hours 12,000 peasants were butchered and beheaded. 6000 heads were sent to the pope and 6000 put on displace.
The King of France would no risk any upstarts that crave his throne and those who try would be butchered like lambs.

"The French attacked crusading peasants."
"What in Gods name has happened exactly?"
"The peasents seemed to demands money and that the king will send his army to the crusade."
"And what did he do?"
"Butchered all of them.All 12,000. He sent 6000 heads to the Pope. and the other 6000 were displayed."
"Curse him.He will be the next.Maybe, If the byzantines are willing to surrender, hes not even going to be next.
The pope wont call to crusades, but we may convince him that Catholics,who attack just Crusaders, are even worse than Heretics."

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:07 am

Deleted

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 am

Deleted

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 am

Valentir wrote:Marseilles Kingdom of France
King Philip shouts to his 17,000 strong army and prepares a wild speech
"Today men we sail for heretic shores, we sail for Jerusalem as I call my own crusade on the monster Muslims in Palestine. We are going to give God's children what is rightfully theirs or we will die trying, I have sins to pray forgiveness for and so do you all. We sail for Corsica and then War."
"My lord surly you could take more from the home army, your leaving 30,000 soldiers and leaving with 17,000."
"Don't worry Louis we will win because we have God and Faith on our side."
He continues with his speech.
"We will kill the curs who kill my sons and think they can get away with it, and who assault are friend in the Kingdom of Jerusalem and declare war on our Orthodox brothers in Byzantium, no we will send them to Hell or Worse, To Arms men, to arms."
King Philip the Merciless and 17,000 soldiers with 25 war ships set sail for Corsica to claim it and then sail for Cairo.

Valentir wrote:Ajjacio, Corsica
"Sire the troops stormed the Castle the Island is ours!!"
"Good and we only lost 500 men. not station 2000 here and get another 2000 from Mainland France and set bettor walls up."
"Yes your Majesty."

Palace Le' Val Royeaux, Dijon
"Regent Louis what is your first command?"
"Collect taxes, send an emissary to England, the Pope, and Byzantium, build a new Cathedral in Dijon, and bring me diner!!"
"Yes Sir"

OOC:
Are aware of the facts that:
    [a]Th Crusader States still exist and hold the Holy Cities.
    [b]You attacked Chrisitian Territory on a Crusade?I dont think the Pope is going to Love that.
    [c]We have a player for Pisa and you godmoded by deciding you won.
    [d]Marseilla and the Medditeranean Coast are independent.If you had looked on the Map you would have seen the Kingdoms of Toulouse and Provence.
    [e]There is already a Crusade going and the Pope is the only person who can declare one.
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 am

Deleted

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 am

The Jonathanian States wrote:
Valentir wrote:Marseilles Kingdom of France
King Philip shouts to his 17,000 strong army and prepares a wild speech
"Today men we sail for heretic shores, we sail for Jerusalem as I call my own crusade on the monster Muslims in Palestine. We are going to give God's children what is rightfully theirs or we will die trying, I have sins to pray forgiveness for and so do you all. We sail for Corsica and then War."
"My lord surly you could take more from the home army, your leaving 30,000 soldiers and leaving with 17,000."
"Don't worry Louis we will win because we have God and Faith on our side."
He continues with his speech.
"We will kill the curs who kill my sons and think they can get away with it, and who assault are friend in the Kingdom of Jerusalem and declare war on our Orthodox brothers in Byzantium, no we will send them to Hell or Worse, To Arms men, to arms."
King Philip the Merciless and 17,000 soldiers with 25 war ships set sail for Corsica to claim it and then sail for Cairo.

Valentir wrote:Ajjacio, Corsica
"Sire the troops stormed the Castle the Island is ours!!"
"Good and we only lost 500 men. not station 2000 here and get another 2000 from Mainland France and set bettor walls up."
"Yes your Majesty."

Palace Le' Val Royeaux, Dijon
"Regent Louis what is your first command?"
"Collect taxes, send an emissary to England, the Pope, and Byzantium, build a new Cathedral in Dijon, and bring me diner!!"
"Yes Sir"

OOC:
    [b]You attacked Chrisitian Territory on a Crusade?I dont think the Pope is going to Love that.
    [d]Marseilla and the Medditeranean Coast are independent.If you had looked on the Map you would have seen the Kingdoms of Toulouse and Provence.
    [e]There is already a Crusade going and the Pope is the only person who can declare one.

Actually Me and England split up Toulouse and it was more of a persona crusade since the Turks killed his heirs.

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:46 am

Valentir wrote:

OOC:

Actually Me and England split up Toulouse and it was more of a persona crusade since the Turks killed his heirs.

Ok then I missed the thing with Toulouse.We should update the map.Could you do that and tg me it?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:47 am

Valentir wrote:Actually Me and England split up Toulouse and it was more of a persona crusade since the Turks killed his heirs.

Ok then I missed the thing with Toulouse.We should update the map.Could you do that and tg me it?

I don't know how to do that actually, even if you explained it, I'm terrible with computers :(

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:51 am

Valentir wrote:
The Jonathanian States wrote:Ok then I missed the thing with Toulouse.We should update the map.Could you do that and tg me it?

I don't know how to do that actually, even if you explained it, I'm terrible with computers :(

Let's talk this tuff on the OOC thread?

Valentir
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Valentir » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 am

Deleted

Melas
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:01 am

We request that all Christian kingdoms,Catholic or Orthodox unite under 1 banner and fight the Venetian threat who is clearly blackmailing the Pope.We are going to held a confrence in Constantinople where all Christian nations are invited apart from Venice and Sicily
FLAG MADE BY: RYAANISTAN
Bralia wrote:
Melas wrote:no matter what,since tentacles are involved,I have already seen enough hentai to know where this is going

A legendary thousandth post, to be sure. :lol: Congrats.
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ottozum Empire wrote:He also likes his daughters to marry people

Melas is a sugar daddy. Spread the rumor.
Please Join This Awesome RP

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:30 am

Melas wrote:We request that all Christian kingdoms,Catholic or Orthodox unite under 1 banner and fight the Venetian threat who is clearly blackmailing the Pope.We are going to held a confrence in Constantinople where all Christian nations are invited apart from Venice and Sicily

I assume from the open declaration of your conference that you decline our offer.
May God have mercy on you as I dont think we will.

All Mercenaries Venice has hired have been loaded on ship and are enroute to the Venetian Dalmatian City of Zadar.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 am

Kursk, Eastern Chernigov

With a mighty crack of ropes and rush of air the trebuchet hurled forward its load. The stone soared up, up, and then descended on the city. Duke Smolski watched a plume of earth burst from the area behind the ramparts, then cheered with the men as a different engine struck the curtain wall of the city. The Grand Prince had reinforced him with another two thousands, the Muscovy Fifth and Eighth and the Golar Fifth, to change his goal in these lands from mere reprisal to occupation. A half dozen mighty engines of war flung death towards the city, well protected against attacks from the barbarian foe with pallisades and steel. Soon, Great Russia would have her prize.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Kavanian States
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kavanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:53 am

The Pope is insulted at the Heretics declaration! I have done nothing! Venice is a friend, not anything more. All Catholics that follow me, do not go to the Heretic's conference.
"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?" Mark Twain.
(\__/)
( O.o)
(> < ) This is Bunny. Please help Bunny reach global domination by copying this message and pasting it to your own signature. Thank you!

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Russia deploys ten regiments of bb´s - BOOM BUNNIES - Yes you read right. fu***** boom bunnies.-The Jonathanian States

Melas
Minister

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Melas » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 am

Kavanian States wrote:The Pope is insulted at the Heretics declaration! I have done nothing! Venice is a friend, not anything more. All Catholics that follow me, do not go to the Heretic's conference.

Sais the greedy patriarch..

We propose that the 2 christiandoms unite.The Pope shall again be the Patriarch of Rome
FLAG MADE BY: RYAANISTAN
Bralia wrote:
Melas wrote:no matter what,since tentacles are involved,I have already seen enough hentai to know where this is going

A legendary thousandth post, to be sure. :lol: Congrats.
G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Ottozum Empire wrote:He also likes his daughters to marry people

Melas is a sugar daddy. Spread the rumor.
Please Join This Awesome RP

The Jonathanian States
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jonathanian States » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 am

Harbour of the Venetian District, Constantinople,Byzantium
After the byzantines cancelled the treaty of 1080 the Venetian Merchants knew what to do.
As Merchant Ships continued to arrive and loaded the last goods and then drifted of towards the west, they also unloaded something in the night, trying to prevent the byzantines from noticing it.
It has been already a couple ship who managed to unload their wares and at the morning get loaded with the last goods of the venetians who stayed here.
But the thing the Byzantines didnt know, was what they unloaded in the night.
Since the old treaty of 1080 the Venetians had an own district in Constantinople.
And they also were the ones who controled the barbour facilities so they knew they wont get seen.
And so it happened in a couple nights, when the byzantines could think the venetians are leaving, that slowly, but efficiently the venetian district was armed.
The Siege could soon begin.

"Sir. Revolutionary News."
"What?"
"The Emperor... he offered the pope the reconcilation.He offered him the Patriachate of Constantinople."
"Send a message to our Italian Brothers and Inform them of the happenings."
"As you wish."
Dear Sicilian Borthers,
As you read this message the Emperor is trying to corrupt the pope.
Merchants in our district are arming themselves and our army is stationed at Zadar.
We will soon send you a fleet to transport your army to zadar from where they will together move to constantinople.

Your Holyness the Pope,
The Cowared Heretic offers you the Patriachate of Constaninople.
But should this crusade happen then you will receive it too.
But not only that, but it will also symbolise that God is with us and that you read his will.
It will create a united christendom which can then reconquer all holy cites.
Sincerely,
Jonathano de Venexia
Last edited by The Jonathanian States on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:18 am

Kursk, Eastern Chernigov

With a mighty crumble a section of the curtain wall collapsed. From the heights the Duke and his men nodded; that was the third section to fall today. Though they had been able to keep the enemy from the walls for the most part with the host's cavalry archers, advancing into the city against the pagan Chernigovians had only recently become possible. Nearly a dozen points of access had been breached in the wall by the incessant Russian bombardment, and Ivan was determined that tonight would be the last night the heathens drew breath.

When the cloak of night stole over the land the Great Russian army advanced quietly under the cover of the windy moonless night. They had made it almost three-quarters of the way to the wall, gear muffled by rags and straw, before the shout of a sentry told the men of the Rus that their assault had been spotted. A few scattered arrows took men as the sparse defenders tried to defend their city, but most were abed. The night watchmen had been foolish, and not expected a nocturnal attack. Through the gaps the Grand Prince's armies surged like a tide, marching men in loose formations bearing weapons of cold steel descending on the city. There was no burning or pillaging, no slaughter or screams; Yuri desired the allegiance of these barbarous Slavs, not their deaths. Only at the barracks did martial shouts break out, and the castle was swiftly overrun.

Kursk was theirs. Ivan smiled as the morning light showed the imperial black eagle of Great Russia flying above the keep. Soon all of Eastern Chernigov would be theirs; only a few outlying towns had to be pacified.

Novgorod, Vliety Novgorod Province, Great Russia

His voice boomed out over the courtyard in mighty tones, resplendent in the power of his position. "Do you so swear?" "Aye!" came the responding shout. The Archduke Dmitri Yashnev nodded, pleased with the piety and new found loyalty of these Rus. The Grand Prince had seen fit to allow those Novgorodians deemed trustworthy to swear themselves to Imperial service, a worthy calling in the Archduke's opinion. They would acquit themselves well under the face of the Lord and Dmitri.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Outside Edinburgh, Scotland

Postby Black Marshes » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 am

The city was engulfed in flames. The Scottish could not defend what little was left of the city, and so they sallied forth. Their forces numbered little over 1700, but yet there they stood, flying their defiant banners.
"Prepare for battle," commanded the King. The English army formed up and lowered their spears. "MARCH!!!" ordered the King, pointing his sword at the enemy. A slow but steady advance followed.
A few moments passed, "CHARGE!!!" he yelled, and the line broke. The Scots counter-charged, but by the time they gained speed the English Knights had smashed into the Scottish lines.
A bloody battle followed. Arrows pierced flesh, swords collided, spears snapped, javelins flew. The screams of dying men and horses filled the air, complimented by the sound of metal on metal.
Minutes later:
The Scottish were dead, their capital captured, but more fighting lay ahead, the rest of Scotland was still worshipping its Pagan gods
Last edited by Black Marshes on Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Costa Rica vs South Korea for the World Cup Final!

Communist republic of altorus
Minister

Founded: Nov 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist republic of altorus » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:52 am

The emperors army is
marching through Saudi Arabia however nomadic tribes had been attacking for days and so the army commander decided a battle was needed to wipe out the nomads he chose a hill which his men could see the nomads more easily soon the time had arrived the commander let out a scream his 3000 men charged at the nomads losing 450 men but the nomads had been destroyed as the last scimitar sliced through the final nomad the emperor was looking for a trade agreement with king Julian
Last edited by Communist republic of altorus on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am autistic.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

If life gives you lemons, sell them

Black Marshes
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Brussels, Flanders

Postby Black Marshes » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 am

The walls had been breached. Crown Prince Charles led his men through the streets of the burning city, slaughtering the Flemish soldiers who were pulling back to regroup at the city center. The Prince had been worried about the battle, but when his brother arrived with reinforcements from the nothern kingdoms he was sure of an easy victory
You may call me 'Black Marshes', 'Marshes', 'BM', or my spirit name- Muhammed ibn Yunus ibn Al-Aziz al Mizr :)

I believe Pluto is a planet- "Is a 'midget' not a person?" My opinion is supported by the Shropshire Head of Maths.
Global Warming and the Oil Crisis are myths- excuses to raise fuel prices and save raw materials.

Costa Rica vs South Korea for the World Cup Final!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse