NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:48 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Fish thing!?"

Katya jumped up with Tsu.

"tsu stood on her ice block constantly freezing it"
IT'S SO *BLEEP*ING NASTY!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Lidev looked down and contemplated what to do. She let it go. Best not to piss it off, as she was out for the one who started the nonsense rather than it's underlings.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:"Fish thing!?"

Katya jumped up with Tsu.

"tsu stood on her ice block constantly freezing it"

"I hate cold..." Dora growled.

The BranRiech wrote:Now covered in the slime after falling over a few times, Bran sighed and started crying, still unable to see.

She reached out to the ice and Bran. The ice blocks cracked and melted, while Bran's eyes repaired themselves partway.

"Sorry. Best I could do."
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Lidev looked very pissed. "Whoever's playing tricks isn't gonna be sorry." She snarled.

"You and me both." Dora reached down and tried to pepper-spray the fish.

The fish recoils and from the door opened by klanov a sea of Guinea Wormsand Filarial Worm pour into the room.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:She reached out to the ice and Bran. The ice blocks cracked and melted, while Bran's eyes repaired themselves partway.

"Huh?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. His vision was blurry, but he could still male out shapes at least.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu stood on her ice block constantly freezing it"

"I hate cold..." Dora growled.

The BranRiech wrote:Now covered in the slime after falling over a few times, Bran sighed and started crying, still unable to see.

She reached out to the ice and Bran. The ice blocks cracked and melted, while Bran's eyes repaired themselves partway.

HEY IM NOT TOUCHING THAT NASTY SHIT WITH THAT FISH THING IN IT!
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:53 pm

"AaaaAAAGGGHHH! FUCK!" Klanov shouted. He pulled the two girls along to hurry and get out of the gunk. It was times like this, he wished he had a flamethrower.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:HEY IM NOT TOUCHING THAT NASTY SHIT WITH THAT FISH THING IN IT!

"Suck it up. Lidev, what should we do next?"
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Suck it up. Lidev, what should we do next?"

"The fuck?" Bran asked. "You guys hear splashing?" He looked, trying to make out the worms swimming at his feet.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:58 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"The fuck?" Bran asked. "You guys hear splashing?" He looked, trying to make out the worms swimming at his feet.

Dora scowled. "Yeah. Those things don't look too bad, for now. Can you walk?"
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"The fuck?" Bran asked. "You guys hear splashing?" He looked, trying to make out the worms swimming at his feet.

Dora scowled. "Yeah. Those things don't look too bad, for now. Can you walk?"

"Y-Yeah, I can barely see though."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:00 pm

The liquid is now up to your waist
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Y-Yeah, I can barely see though."

"OK, let's blow this joint. Literally, if you like." Dora took Bran's arm and began splashing through the worm muck up to the next floor, trusting Tsu, Katya, and Mon3 would follow. She was already irritated by the liquid seeping into places she didn't want to think about, and the area around her began to heat up.
mumblemumblemumble

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:HEY IM NOT TOUCHING THAT NASTY SHIT WITH THAT FISH THING IN IT!

"Suck it up. Lidev, what should we do next?"

shut it!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"OK, let's blow this joint. Literally, if you like." Dora took Bran's arm and began splashing through the worm muck up to the next floor, trusting Tsu, Katya, and Mon3 would follow. She was already irritated by the liquid seeping into places she didn't want to think about, and the area around her began to heat up.

"The Hell went wrong with this place?" The partially blind conscript sobbed. "First we go into that hell for Swith, and we come back to this? I know the others can handle this, but i don't think I can."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:07 pm

The room the group enters is equally as Yellow and the liquid grow colder the more she tries to change it and it seem to follow the group following into every room the enter. This room also is filled with bloated parasite invested corpses, and once the creatures sense new non decaying flesh they began to move toward there new friends. Maggots the size of fingures and skin penetration worms slither toward to group, while fly nests hatch and release sweat covered insect into the air.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"The Hell went wrong with this place?" The partially blind conscript sobbed. "First we go into that hell for Swith, and we come back to this? I know the others can handle this, but i don't think I can."

Dora glanced sideways. Going into hell for Swith? What did that mean?

Primordial Luxa wrote:The room the group enters is equally as Yellow and the liquid grow colder the more she tries to change it and it seem to follow the group following into every room the enter. This room also is filled with bloated parasite invested corpses, and once the creatures sense new non decaying flesh they began to move toward there new friends. Maggots the size of fingures and skin penetration worms slither toward to group, while fly nests hatch and release sweat covered insect into the air.

"Oh, fuck." She shoved Bran behind her and began to retreat.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:The room the group enters is equally as Yellow and the liquid grow colder the more she tries to change it and it seem to follow the group following into every room the enter. This room also is filled with bloated parasite invested corpses, and once the creatures sense new non decaying flesh they began to move toward there new friends. Maggots the size of fingures and skin penetration worms slither toward to group, while fly nests hatch and release sweat covered insect into the air.

Tony rows by the group in his rowboat. Whistling.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Oh, fuck." She shoved Bran behind her and began to retreat.

"What is it? The air reeks of death."

Backing up, Bran tripped over and fell into the slime yet again.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:14 pm

"Sis! Honey! Tsu! Bran! Dora! Others!""

Torii jumped out of the boat and hugged Katya. Katya was absolutely freaking out.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:15 pm

"Tsu began to freeze them"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Sis! Honey! Tsu! Bran! Dora! Others!""

Torii jumped out of the boat and hugged Katya. Katya was absolutely freaking out.

"Watch out for the worms." Tony said, rowing off.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Dabfia wrote:

whoever did this is gonna get it!
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Dabfia wrote:

Torii grabbed a fat worm and threw it hard. It exploded into a thick mess on the wall.

Katya grabbed onto Torii to keep from falling as she vomited.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:20 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Watch out for the worms." Tony said, rowing off.

whoever did this is gonna get it!

"With fire." He said as the worms on his boat burst into flames and exploded.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse