NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:26 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Up, I heard a scream from there." Bran nodded, finally destroying the last of the bulbs as he dug out some NVG's from his bag.

"OK. I'll go first," Dora said, hoping Bran wouldn't be offended. She trudged through the slime and checked the doors.

Monfrox wrote:The original trio began to slowly walk the halls, looking around.

"Hey, peoples!" the timecop hissed.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya gave up on the door, guessing that nobody was in there. She slowly walked down the hall, hoping to get back to the roof ASAP.

Torii walked a bit further, visibly scared.

"I, I hate the dark......I, I don't wanna go, I hate the dark!"

Tony hands her a flashlight
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Up, I heard a scream from there." Bran nodded, finally destroying the last of the bulbs as he dug out some NVG's from his bag.

"OK. I'll go first," Dora said, hoping Bran wouldn't be offended. She trudged through the slime and checked the doors.

"Go ahead." Bran nodded, flicking on the goggles and following after.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:29 pm

With a sudden flash like a camera bulb, the entire apartment is blinded and the light return to life this time brighter than should be possible to the point that its almost blinding. As the group surveys there surrounding they find that everything, EVERYTHING, is yellow, a mind crushing, spirit shattering yellow. The water in the tap is yellow, and all the furniture seem cover in a strange liquid with the smell and constancy of blood yet deep yellow in color. The ooze seem to be pooling on the floor and in some room it comes up to the ankles of the residents.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Torii closed her eyes tight, shaking.

"Tony...... I'm scared!"

Meanwhile, Katya stumbled and fell into it, jumping back up in disgust. She called out for anyone, walking quickly down the hall.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:With a sudden flash like a camera bulb, the entire apartment is blinded and the light return to life this time brighter than should be possible to the point that its almost blinding. As the group surveys there surrounding they find that everything, EVERYTHING, is yellow, a mind crushing, spirit shattering yellow. The water in the tap is yellow, and all the furniture seem cover in a strange liquid with the smell and constancy of blood yet deep yellow in color. The ooze seem to be pooling on the floor and in some room it comes up to the ankles of the residents.

"Fuck!!!!" Bran screamed, eyes burning from the sudden light that flooded the goggles. He clawed at his face furiously and ripped the bloody things off. He stumbled around for a few minutes, blinded by the events of the past few seconds.

"Help me!"

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii closed her eyes tight, shaking.

"Tony...... I'm scared!"

Tony just nods. Watching the yellow stuff crawl up his legs.
"With fire." Then the yellow stuff on both of their legs burst into flames.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:With a sudden flash like a camera bulb, the entire apartment is blinded and the light return to life this time brighter than should be possible to the point that its almost blinding. As the group surveys there surrounding they find that everything, EVERYTHING, is yellow, a mind crushing, spirit shattering yellow. The water in the tap is yellow, and all the furniture seem cover in a strange liquid with the smell and constancy of blood yet deep yellow in color. The ooze seem to be pooling on the floor and in some room it comes up to the ankles of the residents.

where am i in spongebob square pants?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 pm

"W-what do we do?" Samantha asked, terrified. Lilly did her best to stay calm. For once, being blind helped her to keep her cool. Klanov took the two to the door. "We stay together. Something very wrong is going on here." He said, hands on his pistol.

Lidev led the trio over to Dora, hopefully with Tsu close by. "What in the hell is going on." She growled.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

where am i in spongebob square pants?

"Torii's friend!? Tsu!? Is that you!?"

Katya began to walk a little faster.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Monfrox wrote:"W-what do we do?" Samantha asked, terrified. Lilly did her best to stay calm. For once, being blind helped her to keep her cool. Klanov took the two to the door. "We stay together. Something very wrong is going on here." He said, hands on his pistol.

Lidev led the trio over to Dora, hopefully with Tsu close by. "What in the hell is going on." She growled.

"was right behind them"
hey guys look katya!
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"Fuck!!!!" Bran screamed, eyes burning from the sudden light that flooded the goggles. He clawed at his face furiously and ripped the bloody things off. He stumbled around for a few minutes, blinded by the events of the past few seconds.

"Help me!"

"Fuck, that smells," Dora hissed, reaching over to Bran. "Steady!"

Monfrox wrote:Lidev led the trio over to Dora, hopefully with Tsu close by. "What in the hell is going on." She growled.

"Dunno. This damn yellow gunk is everywhere." Dora shouldered her weapon. "Can you heal Bran? I don't have anything to take the damage for his eyes."
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
mumblemumblemumble

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 pm

It is now that the top corners of every single roof began to bleed the yellow ichor, and many of the smaller rooms seem to start filling with the stuff at a remarkable rate, in addition once the stuff is at knee level (which is quite shortly) you can see fish like shapes moving through the substance.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:38 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:It is now that the top corners of every single roof began to bleed the yellow ichor, and many of the smaller rooms seem to start filling with the stuff at a remarkable rate, in addition once the stuff is at knee level (which is quite shortly) you can see fish like shapes moving through the substance.

"Torii, get on that boat." He said pointing to a row boat next to Torii that appeared.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:"Fuck, that smells," Dora hissed, reaching over to Bran. "Steady!"

Monfrox wrote:Lidev led the trio over to Dora, hopefully with Tsu close by. "What in the hell is going on." She growled.

"Dunno. This damn yellow gunk is everywhere." Dora shouldered her weapon. "Can you heal Bran? I don't have anything to take the damage for his eyes."

"I can't see!" Bran paniced, smacking into a wall and falling over. He stood himself and tried following the sound of Dora's voice.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:39 pm

Katya ran over to Tsu, holding onto her tightly.

"Oh my god I'm glad I found somebody! I'm scared!"

Meanwhile...

Torii covered her eyes with her hands, trying to find her way around, stepping into the boat and waiting.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:It is now that the top corners of every single roof began to bleed the yellow ichor, and many of the smaller rooms seem to start filling with the stuff at a remarkable rate, in addition once the stuff is at knee level (which is quite shortly) you can see fish like shapes moving through the substance.

"tsu jumped and froze the yellow stuff and stood on the ice"
anyone want a ice path?
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Katya ran over to Tsu, holding onto her tightly.

"Oh my god I'm glad I found somebody! I'm scared!"

Meanwhile...

Torii covered her eyes with her hands, trying to find her way around, stepping into the boat and waiting.

Tony also gets in the boat and starts rowing.
"If those things come near the boat smack them with the oar or that trout."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Klanov gritted his teeth. "Fuck this, we're out of here!" He said, wading over to grab his rifle. He gave the door a kick and forced it open. "Let's go." He held it so that Samantha could guide Lilly out into the hall.

Lidev looked very pissed. "Whoever's playing tricks isn't gonna be sorry." She snarled.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

"tsu jumped and froze the yellow stuff and stood on the ice"
anyone want a ice path?

the ice crack as the pressure build from the rise goo and eventual splinters

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:42 pm

Monfrox wrote:Klanov gritted his teeth. "Fuck this, we're out of here!" He said, wading over to grab his rifle. He gave the door a kick and forced it open. "Let's go." He held it so that Samantha could guide Lilly out into the hall.

Lidev looked very pissed. "Whoever's playing tricks isn't gonna be sorry." She snarled.

A strange elongates fish snakes it way through Lidev legs.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu jumped and froze the yellow stuff and stood on the ice"
anyone want a ice path?

the ice crack as the pressure build from the rise goo and eventual splinters

DAMN!"tsu froze the yellow stuff again and made sure the ice went deeper so it could stay"

EW! WHAT IS THAT FISH THING LIDEV!?
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Monfrox wrote:Lidev looked very pissed. "Whoever's playing tricks isn't gonna be sorry." She snarled.

"You and me both." Dora reached down and tried to pepper-spray the fish.
mumblemumblemumble

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm

"Fish thing!?"

Katya jumped up with Tsu.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Now covered in the slime after falling over a few times, Bran sighed and started crying, still unable to see.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse