NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 3, Closed)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:"Let's see, who should I put on my permanent tattoo? Hmm. I know! The guy who shot me in the ass and hated me!"

:P

This was between Arcs 1 and 2. Yes, James had fuzzy feelings for Damien. That time he shot him in the eye? When Alt!James left, James cried his eyes out.

That's... kind of sweet, actually.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:This was between Arcs 1 and 2. Yes, James had fuzzy feelings for Damien. That time he shot him in the eye? When Alt!James left, James cried his eyes out.

That's... kind of sweet, actually.

Thank you. <3

This is what I mean though. When people ask, whether directly or implied, I can explain. If they don't, the only other options are to say nothing or give a massive info-dump, and people hate info-dumps.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:That's... kind of sweet, actually.

Thank you. <3

And then they kissed.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:46 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:...I'm sorry?

I mean, I never gave any indication of thinking that, because I don't, I just don't see how re-affirming what we already know is really that important. I didn't know you cared that much, so I apologize.

Here's the thing: Every time I try to do anything to expand on James' character, unless I'm RPing with TIE nobody else gives a fuck. If it's perceived as minor it's ignored. If it's major (black bullets, Firefly, killing Damien) it's seen as stupid and horrible. So I'm forced to either drop something nobody likes and go back to not developing James at all or keep going with something nobody likes. Either way, inevitably the call is made to just kill off James already because he sucks.

Why has nobody asked why James tried to hide in the DH universe instead of facing his fuck-ups at home? Why did nobody react to bullets that tear out your soul, or ask how he came about them? Why has nobody bothered to force him to spill the beans on what he did before and during his career? All of that is important, but because it doesn't directly affect anyone else and is perceived as "minor", nobody wants to.

And then we inevitably do a fucking timeskip and those questions are no longer relevant, or we're suddenly involved in a crisis that serves as a convenient "we're too busy" excuse. And when I try to have James interact with everyone else he's shoved to the side anyway, conveniently ensuring that every time I bitch about my character being ignored someone can turn around and say "this isn't James: The Roleplay, we all got our own shit to deal with". Whether IC or OOC, if someone would fucking ask I could give the relevant information.

Nude East Ireland wrote:"Let's see, who should I put on my permanent tattoo? Hmm. I know! The guy who shot me in the ass and hated me!"

:P

This was between Arcs 1 and 2. Yes, James had fuzzy feelings for Damien. That time he shot him in the eye? When Alt!James left, James cried his eyes out.

Because we have no idea what the hell you want?

It isn't our responsibility to look out for what you want us to do. If you want someone to talk to, ask. Yes, we're going to be busy sometimes, because that's how it works. Yes, sometimes no one will want to, because that's how it works.

But it isn't a conspiracy against you. It's just how the very nature of this game works. I'm sorry that there are rarely opportunities to talk to James or you aren't always very clear - this isn't a novel, this isn't linear or organized, this place doesn't even make any logical sense whatsoever. That's just how it is.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:That's... kind of sweet, actually.

Thank you. <3

This is what I mean though. When people ask, whether directly or implied, I can explain. If they don't, the only other options are to say nothing or give a massive info-dump, and people hate info-dumps.

So as a frank summary you want people to ask your character stuff about his past.

The frank thing is that most of them don't care. Most of the time, a character has had to go up to another one and ask what's wrong. The exceptions were Ivy with Calliel and Lewis, in which cases all characters could tell she was visibly depressed. I had Michael tell James up front how to get people to talk to him and get his issues acknowledged.

So, sure, we could have characters talk to James on his past. Nat and I pretty much utterly forgot about James' tattoo and that's our own bad. But James as a character is not one who most characters care for or want to talk with unless he drops his facade and talks to another character first. He's an unpleasant character on the surface. Basically, picture someone going up to Pierre and asking "Hey man, what's wrong?" So James needs to make the first step to talking to a character and making a link so he has someone who gives a damn about him instead of borderline hating him. One obvious one to talk to is Richard. So have Firefly or James or whatever go up to Richard in EH and chat with him.

And obviously if we don't like something, we'll call it stupid. Don't be angry at criticism, welcome it. I see Nat criticising Crowley's backstory all the time and I appreciate it. Of course, I also will tell some people- Ende- to try and back up their criticism.

And also, everything Nat just said in that post up there.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:51 pm

So if that's cleared up, people should post.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Thank you. <3

This is what I mean though. When people ask, whether directly or implied, I can explain. If they don't, the only other options are to say nothing or give a massive info-dump, and people hate info-dumps.

So as a frank summary you want people to ask your character stuff about his past.

The frank thing is that most of them don't care. Most of the time, a character has had to go up to another one and ask what's wrong. The exceptions were Ivy with Calliel and Lewis, in which cases all characters could tell she was visibly depressed. I had Michael tell James up front how to get people to talk to him and get his issues acknowledged.

So, sure, we could have characters talk to James on his past. Nat and I pretty much utterly forgot about James' tattoo and that's our own bad. But James as a character is not one who most characters care for or want to talk with unless he drops his facade and talks to another character first. He's an unpleasant character on the surface. Basically, picture someone going up to Pierre and asking "Hey man, what's wrong?" So James needs to make the first step to talking to a character and making a link so he has someone who gives a damn about him instead of borderline hating him. One obvious one to talk to is Richard. So have Firefly or James or whatever go up to Richard in EH and chat with him.

And obviously if we don't like something, we'll call it stupid. Don't be angry at criticism, welcome it. I see Nat criticising Crowley's backstory all the time and I appreciate it. Of course, I also will tell some people- Ende- to try and back up their criticism.

And also, everything Nat just said in that post up there.

The reason we discredit Ende's opinions is fairly simple - he has them.

I wonder what Hell's policy on sarcasm is.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:55 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Thank you. <3

This is what I mean though. When people ask, whether directly or implied, I can explain. If they don't, the only other options are to say nothing or give a massive info-dump, and people hate info-dumps.

So as a frank summary you want people to ask your character stuff about his past.

The frank thing is that most of them don't care. Most of the time, a character has had to go up to another one and ask what's wrong. The exceptions were Ivy with Calliel and Lewis, in which cases all characters could tell she was visibly depressed. I had Michael tell James up front how to get people to talk to him and get his issues acknowledged.

So, sure, we could have characters talk to James on his past. Nat and I pretty much utterly forgot about James' tattoo and that's our own bad. But James as a character is not one who most characters care for or want to talk with unless he drops his facade and talks to another character first. He's an unpleasant character on the surface. Basically, picture someone going up to Pierre and asking "Hey man, what's wrong?" So James needs to make the first step to talking to a character and making a link so he has someone who gives a damn about him instead of borderline hating him. One obvious one to talk to is Richard. So have Firefly or James or whatever go up to Richard in EH and chat with him.

And obviously if we don't like something, we'll call it stupid. Don't be angry at criticism, welcome it. I see Nat criticising Crowley's backstory all the time and I appreciate it. Of course, I also will tell some people- Ende- to try and back up their criticism.

And also, everything Nat just said in that post up there.

Problem with that: You then immediately turned around and shot down the only opportunity to do so, and now James has been replaced by a separate personality that only cares about killing things.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:56 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:So as a frank summary you want people to ask your character stuff about his past.

The frank thing is that most of them don't care. Most of the time, a character has had to go up to another one and ask what's wrong. The exceptions were Ivy with Calliel and Lewis, in which cases all characters could tell she was visibly depressed. I had Michael tell James up front how to get people to talk to him and get his issues acknowledged.

So, sure, we could have characters talk to James on his past. Nat and I pretty much utterly forgot about James' tattoo and that's our own bad. But James as a character is not one who most characters care for or want to talk with unless he drops his facade and talks to another character first. He's an unpleasant character on the surface. Basically, picture someone going up to Pierre and asking "Hey man, what's wrong?" So James needs to make the first step to talking to a character and making a link so he has someone who gives a damn about him instead of borderline hating him. One obvious one to talk to is Richard. So have Firefly or James or whatever go up to Richard in EH and chat with him.

And obviously if we don't like something, we'll call it stupid. Don't be angry at criticism, welcome it. I see Nat criticising Crowley's backstory all the time and I appreciate it. Of course, I also will tell some people- Ende- to try and back up their criticism.

And also, everything Nat just said in that post up there.

Problem with that: You then immediately turned around and shot down the only opportunity to do so, and now James has been replaced by a separate personality that only cares about killing things.

I have no idea what event you're talking about here.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Problem with that: You then immediately turned around and shot down the only opportunity to do so, and now James has been replaced by a separate personality that only cares about killing things.

I have no idea what event you're talking about here.

"I'll spill everything when it's time to choose between me and Minh."
"NOT DOING THAT ANYMORE LOL"

You straight-up presented that to me, only to take it away right when I was going to do as you suggested. Then you had the marriage. Then Jade died and you revealed that before giving me any chance to do it anyway.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I have no idea what event you're talking about here.

"I'll spill everything when it's time to choose between me and Minh."
"NOT DOING THAT ANYMORE LOL"

You straight-up presented that to me, only to take it away right when I was going to do as you suggested. Then you had the marriage. Then Jade died and you revealed that before giving me any chance to do it anyway.

That was because I listened to everyone else's criticism and realised there was no point. Then I figured that James' own statement that Minh was getting it on a silver platter was actually yours, so I figured you had listened to the same criticism. Then I was fine with dropping it. As for Jade dying, I didn't know James was going to reveal that or that you wanted him to. So I just had Sanchez show up to talk to him afterwards so you could do that stuff.

But there's no point debating that stuff now. Do you want me to retcon Firefly or do you want to keep him in?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:10 pm

"There's greatness in you." Apollo noted, smoking a pipe and glancing at Crowley. "But not an ounce of humility. You think that you can't make mistakes." Apollo shook his head and chuckled. "There's going to come a moment when you realise you're wrong about that. And then you're going to get yourself and everyone under your command killed." He leaned in toward the wizard.

Crowley leaned back in his own chair, not particularly caring. "The sword, Apollo. Hand it over." he said simply.

"Oh, Aleister Crowley. Used to be sweet and innocent, look at you now."

"I grew up. Now give me the sword." Crowley said, his voice steely.

"What, Gram? One of the four great swords older than this universe? What makes you think I have it?"

"Enough riddles. I should be glad you aren't reciting poetry at me." Crowley said, rubbing his head.

"I don't have the sword. But I do know where you can get it." And then Apollo told him.

Crowley sighed, leaning back in his chair. "That'll be hard to get." he noted.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7839
Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:"I'll spill everything when it's time to choose between me and Minh."
"NOT DOING THAT ANYMORE LOL"

You straight-up presented that to me, only to take it away right when I was going to do as you suggested. Then you had the marriage. Then Jade died and you revealed that before giving me any chance to do it anyway.

That was because I listened to everyone else's criticism and realised there was no point. Then I figured that James' own statement that Minh was getting it on a silver platter was actually yours, so I figured you had listened to the same criticism. Then I was fine with dropping it. As for Jade dying, I didn't know James was going to reveal that or that you wanted him to. So I just had Sanchez show up to talk to him afterwards so you could do that stuff.

But there's no point debating that stuff now. Do you want me to retcon Firefly or do you want to keep him in?

Never assume that what James says is my viewpoint. Half the time it isn't. And while I'll accept you didn't expect Firefly, which was intentional, you had to expect that James would immediately go and kill shit.

As for Firefly, fuck it, I'm staying the course with him whether people like it or not.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.


Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.


New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.


greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.


Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:That was because I listened to everyone else's criticism and realised there was no point. Then I figured that James' own statement that Minh was getting it on a silver platter was actually yours, so I figured you had listened to the same criticism. Then I was fine with dropping it. As for Jade dying, I didn't know James was going to reveal that or that you wanted him to. So I just had Sanchez show up to talk to him afterwards so you could do that stuff.

But there's no point debating that stuff now. Do you want me to retcon Firefly or do you want to keep him in?

Never assume that what James says is my viewpoint. Half the time it isn't. And while I'll accept you didn't expect Firefly, which was intentional, you had to expect that James would immediately go and kill shit.

As for Firefly, fuck it, I'm staying the course with him whether people like it or not.

I did indeed expect James would kill shit and therefore at that time I did not expect that you would care to have anyone talk with him, so I made no effort.

Alright, stick with Firefly, but expect criticism.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:16 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
"There's greatness in you." Apollo noted, smoking a pipe and glancing at Crowley. "But not an ounce of humility. You think that you can't make mistakes." Apollo shook his head and chuckled. "There's going to come a moment when you realise you're wrong about that. And then you're going to get yourself and everyone under your command killed." He leaned in toward the wizard.

Crowley leaned back in his own chair, not particularly caring. "The sword, Apollo. Hand it over." he said simply.

"Oh, Aleister Crowley. Used to be sweet and innocent, look at you now."

"I grew up. Now give me the sword." Crowley said, his voice steely.

"What, Gram? One of the four great swords older than this universe? What makes you think I have it?"

"Enough riddles. I should be glad you aren't reciting poetry at me." Crowley said, rubbing his head.

"I don't have the sword. But I do know where you can get it." And then Apollo told him.

Crowley sighed, leaning back in his chair. "That'll be hard to get." he noted.

I will add that Apollo is a god of prophecy.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:26 pm

The conclusion to all this is that Nat should post.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:The conclusion to all this is that Nat should post.

Nat is busy procrastinating, fuck you.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 88776
Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm

On a different note, who has a character that isn't doing anything so I can give them shit to do?
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:The conclusion to all this is that Nat should post.

Nat is busy procrastinating, fuck you.

Two words together that do not compute.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Ende
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7475
Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 pm

I won't be posting for a week or two.

It's like I'm a fucking lightning rod.

User avatar
Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 70969
Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Ende wrote:I won't be posting for a week or two.

It's like I'm a fucking lightning rod.

What's wrong?
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Ende wrote:I won't be posting for a week or two.

It's like I'm a fucking lightning rod.

What's wrong?

Hit by lightning.

Every damn time I tell 'em, but nobody listens.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Mavorpen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 63266
Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:What's wrong?

Hit by lightning.

Every damn time I tell 'em, but nobody listens.

I interpreted it as he was fucked by lightning.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

User avatar
Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17308
Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:Hit by lightning.

Every damn time I tell 'em, but nobody listens.

I interpreted it as he was fucked by lightning.

James is the only Lightningophile in this RP.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

User avatar
Constaniana
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 25106
Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Constaniana » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:On a different note, who has a character that isn't doing anything so I can give them shit to do?

The Mormon.
Joe Biden 2020; make aviators great again.
Elementals 3 has arrived!
Agritum wrote:I want to marry you now, my British damsel.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:You know, I didn't expect you to be the most psychopathic person here.

I have the oddest of feelings this is my fault somehow.
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I just realised how bizarre Const's existence is.
Cerillium wrote:Const is right.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You just cornered a scary indian man with a sword-of-brick-shattering.

Have a cookie.
Winner of the Best High Fantasy RP of P2TM twice in a row Choo Choo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bingellia, Giovenith, The Empire of Tau, The Orson Empire, Utceforp

Advertisement

Remove ads