NATION

PASSWORD

America Officially Rejects Death Star

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Idaho Conservatives wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:"I have a simple, comprehensive two point plan to solve the problems of the gay marriage and abortion debates, pollution, global warming, overpopulation, and terrorism. First, we build a Death Star. Then, we fire it at the Earth. I am confident that this will solve all the world's problem!"

You're not exactly wrong...

That's the joke.
~~~~~~~~
We are currently 33% through the Trump administration.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The House of Isaac
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Isaac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Wisconsin9 2016.

"I have a simple, comprehensive two point plan to solve the problems of the gay marriage and abortion debates, pollution, global warming, overpopulation, and terrorism. First, we build a Death Star. Then, we fire it at the Earth. I am confident that this will solve all the world's problem!"

Firing a Death Star at Earth is counterproductive unless the Earth became a useless wastebucket and we found another nearby planet that could easily support the entire human populace.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:Wisconsin9 2016.

"I have a simple, comprehensive two point plan to solve the problems of the gay marriage and abortion debates, pollution, global warming, overpopulation, and terrorism. First, we build a Death Star. Then, we fire it at the Earth. I am confident that this will solve all the world's problem!"

Excuse me Mr Wisconsin9, how do you expect the other nations to react to your daring and ambituos space exploration/weaponization plans? Are the rumors true, are we in fact in danger of a Death Star gap with the Russkie's?
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Wisconsin9 wrote:"I have a simple, comprehensive two point plan to solve the problems of the gay marriage and abortion debates, pollution, global warming, overpopulation, and terrorism. First, we build a Death Star. Then, we fire it at the Earth. I am confident that this will solve all the world's problem!"

Excuse me Mr Wisconsin9, how do you expect the other nations to react to your daring and ambituos space exploration/weaponization plans? Are the rumors true, are we in fact in danger of a Death Star gap with the Russkie's?

My new go-to solution for every problem is "more Death Stars", up to and including abortion, gay marriage, gun control, and Chris Christie's weight.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm

The House of Isaac wrote:
San-Silvacian wrote:
A bunch of internet people got together and voted for something =/= 'MERICA IS DEGRADING GUISE

Kids had fun in 2013. Oh shit. America is going down.

....aaaaaaand how far did the propostion go? Far, but not far enough. I see this as an abuse of political power. People should only think to propose something meaningful. This is not.

I have a feeling the White House did this as a gesture of humor. With everything so damn tense and on edge, they might have done it to make people (Unlike you, obviously) laugh a little and think there is hope for this world.

You remind me of the teacher from Pink Floyd's 'The Wall'

Though you most likely hate it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm

The Corparation wrote:

"The Russians may have built, and launched, a Death Star one-fourth the size of the moon. But I believe that we can put a Death Star the size of Mars into orbit by the end of the decade."
~~~~~~~~

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:02 pm

Firing a Death Star at Earth is counterproductive unless the Earth became a useless wastebucket and we found another nearby planet that could easily support the entire human populace.

The Death Star is a giant self supporting spaceship with a population of 265,675 crewmembers. Tihs is more then enough to preserve the American race.
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

The House of Isaac
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Isaac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
Idaho Conservatives wrote:
You're not exactly wrong...

That's the joke.

If you are from America, I see why your reasoning is flawed. If you're from Europe, I can see why your humor is so black. If you are from anywhere else, you are obviously a not very nice person.

Wisconsin9
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Wisconsin9 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:That's the joke.

If you are from America, I see why your reasoning is flawed. If you're from Europe, I can see why your humor is so black. If you are from anywhere else, you are obviously a not very nice person.

Look at my sig. Open the "About Me" tab. Read the quote.
~~~~~~~~

The House of Isaac
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Isaac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:04 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
The House of Isaac wrote:....aaaaaaand how far did the propostion go? Far, but not far enough. I see this as an abuse of political power. People should only think to propose something meaningful. This is not.

I have a feeling the White House did this as a gesture of humor. With everything so damn tense and on edge, they might have done it to make people (Unlike you, obviously) laugh a little and think there is hope for this world.

I like Pink Floyd, but Skrillex is better...irrelevant to the topic.

The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Arkotania wrote:
4years wrote:
No, I reject your weak candidates: Revan, Malek 2016.

MALEK?!

Are you out of your bloody mind? Screw Malek. I want Revan, Bastila 2016.

1) MALAK you braindead so-en-sos

2) Kreia/Bindo 2016
Founder of the Church of Ass.

No Homo.
TET sex chat link
Neo Art wrote:
The Land Fomerly Known as Ligerplace wrote:Ironic ain't it, now there really IS 47% of the country that feels like victims.

........fuck it, you win the internet.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
A bunch of internet people got together and voted for something =/= 'MERICA IS DEGRADING GUISE

Kids had fun in 2013. Oh shit. America is going down.

....aaaaaaand how far did the propostion go? Far, but not far enough. I see this as an abuse of political power. People should only think to propose something meaningful. This is not.

You put up a way to petition on the internet and expect for meaningful suggestions and results? What internet do you live in? Not to mention the fact that these petitions do jackshit except make the Whitehouse write up a brief response to the popular ones.

The House of Isaac
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Isaac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:
The House of Isaac wrote:If you are from America, I see why your reasoning is flawed. If you're from Europe, I can see why your humor is so black. If you are from anywhere else, you are obviously a not very nice person.

Look at my sig. Open the "About Me" tab. Read the quote.

:palm: I can now look at my idiocy and laugh, for pretty much the first time.

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 pm

Burn the government down to the ground, then.
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

Strykla
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Strykla » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:06 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:

I like Pink Floyd, but Skrillex is better...irrelevant to the topic.

In relevance, I think the Death Star would have protected us against Mecha bin Laden.
Lord Justice Clerk of the Classical Royalist Party, NSG Senate. Hail, Companion!

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 pm

Strykla wrote:
The House of Isaac wrote:I like Pink Floyd, but Skrillex is better...irrelevant to the topic.

In relevance, I think the Death Star would have protected us against Mecha bin Laden.

Not Mecha Bin Laden, but those pesky liberal rebels and their fancy X-wings.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

The House of Isaac
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Isaac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:07 pm

The Corparation wrote:
The House of Isaac wrote:....aaaaaaand how far did the propostion go? Far, but not far enough. I see this as an abuse of political power. People should only think to propose something meaningful. This is not.

You put up a way to petition on the internet and expect for meaningful suggestions and results? What internet do you live in? Not to mention the fact that these petitions do jackshit except make the Whitehouse write up a brief response to the popular ones.

I don't live in the Internet. I have never thought it was possible to do so, though if it is, please inform me on how so. Save me from my ignorance! I crave knowledge!

The Grand World Order
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 03, 2007
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand World Order » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:09 pm

Euronion wrote:
Satafia wrote:Perhaps the Chinese could..? :p

HELL NO!, the last thing we need is for a malfunction to occur and the Death Star to accidentally blow us up because all the parts were made in China.

Death Star recalled for lead paint, aye?
United States Marine Corps Non-Commissioned Officer turned Private Military Contractor
Basque American
NS's only post-apoc, neo-western, cassette-punk, conspiracy-laden, pseudo-mystic Fascist UN-clone utopia
Peace sells, but who's buying? | Right is the new punk
A Better Class of Fascist
Got Discord? Add me at griff1337
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 8.13
Amerikians: That sir, is one Epic Tank.
Altamirus: Behold the fascist God of War.
Aelosia: Shiiiiit, you are hot. More pics, I demand.

The House of Isaac
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Isaac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:09 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
Strykla wrote:Image

I thought I-beams made the strongest support structures. Metal like that should be used for fancy bridges.

The House of Isaac
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Isaac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
Strykla wrote:Image

I thought I-beams made the strongest support structures. Metal like that should be used for fancy bridges.

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Let's start with Space Colony ARK first, ok?
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Wisconsin9 wrote:That's the joke.

Wait-a stereotype.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

The House of Isaac
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The House of Isaac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:10 pm

The Grand World Order wrote:
Euronion wrote:
HELL NO!, the last thing we need is for a malfunction to occur and the Death Star to accidentally blow us up because all the parts were made in China.

Just use plaster on all the interior walls. No paint necessary. The problem has been solved.

Azrael
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrael » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Euronion wrote:

Forget the fact that there are occasional prison riots, people falling down shafts and shit, getting crushed by garbage disposals during routine maintenance, etc.
If nothing exists, where did this anger come from?

The Corparation
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Just use plaster on all the interior walls. No paint necessary. The problem has been solved.

The Death Star is a spaceship and shouldn't have any paint on the inside other then directional and warning markings. Bare metal finish is the way to go.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General