NATION

PASSWORD

A visit of friendship (closed/Attn Fatatatutti)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

A visit of friendship (closed/Attn Fatatatutti)

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm

s'Gravenhage Intenational Airport, The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde, 11.35 AM.

The motorcade of President Roosevelt entered the airport and drove to the tarmac where he had the honor to welcome the Prime Minister of Fatatatutti and his familly.

The motorcade stopped and a Special Agent of the Noordeinde Secret Service opened the door of the Presidential Cadillac Limousine, and President Jonathan Roosevelt stepped out of the car. He was welcommed by his Chief of Staff who arranged everything that had to do with this special State Visit.

The Chief of Staff, Jim Kennedy, accompanied President Roosevelt while making his last round of inspections along the motorcade which would be used to transport the Prime Minister of Fatatatutti and all troops which would be "inspected".

The motorcade looked great!
- first 17 Marechaussees on motorcycles as Guard of Honor.
- then the armored Ford Scorpio Limousine with the Noordeinde and Fatatatutti flags, which would be used by the Prime Minister of Fatatatutti
- then a Cadillac DST of the Noordeince Secret Service, which would coordinate the motorcade
- then a Chevrolet Suburban used by the Noordeinde Secret Service
- then the Diplomatic bus, which would be used to transport staff members
- and finnaly another Chevrolet Suburban of the Noordeinde Secret Service.

Afther the motorcade was inspected the President checked the Guard of Honor, these men and women of the Guard of Honor surounded the red carpet.

Finnaly the President checked all other troops which would be inspected afther the Prime Minister of Fatatatutti had arrived.

Everything looked great, and everyting was ready. The Chief of Staff accompannied the president again, but this time to the end of the red carpet where he would welcome the Prime Minister.

From this moment on it was just a matter of waiting untill the Prime Minister and his family would land.
Last edited by Noordeinde on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Re: A visit of friendship (closed/Attn Fatatatutti)

Postby Fatatatutti » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Harmony Chang was small, so she was comfortable in the economy section. She was, after all, used to travelling on a tour bus with her acrobatic troupe - and when she did travel abroad, on government or family business, it was usually in the cargo hold of a C-130.

The seat was unnecessarily comfortable for her taste, but her father, at seventy-two, was too old to fly as cargo, so the family had insisted on splurging on three economy tickets. As easy-going as the Prime Minister was, he would have vehemently refused to spend a nickel of traxpayers' money on the trip.

Her brother Shoshone was taller and less comfortable. He was wearing his usual jeans, rainbow-striped T-shirt and leather jacket, not the best attire for air travel. But he had inherited his father's dislike for leaving the country, so he didn't know any better.

Harmony had had the sense to wear her comfortable red pajamas. He would have followed her lead but he insisted that it was wrong, in principle, for a brother and sister to agree on anything.

Mickey Chang, the Prime Minister, looked out the window with his customary smile. He took in all the new sights and sounds with a childlike innocence. He was wearing a red-and-blue flowered shirt and khaki long pants, because he wasn't sure what the climate was like in Noordeinde. He was sure the Intelligence services would have been glad to find out for him, but he thought it would have been presumptuous to ask.

Choo-Choo was eight years old, and small for her age, so there was room for two of her in her seat. She had spent much of the flight drawing a picture of her pet duck, Alphonse. He was white and the paper was white, so she had had to draw a line around him so you could see him.

Harmony was out of her seat as soon as the plane stopped moving. Much to her brother's surprise, she stepped up on his knee to reach the overhead, where most of their luggage was stored.

Their father looked up at him with a bemused expression on his face, as if he was remembering them rough-housing as children. "Let's see if anybody's here to meet us, shall we?"
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 pm

The plane made a quick stop on the tarmac to unload Prime Minister Mickey Chang and his lovely family. Afther the plane stopped an aircraftstairs was immedialty placed at the door of the plane so that Prime Minister Mickey Chang could and the Prime Ministers family could exit the plane.

Down the aircraftstairs a red carpet was placed surrounded by a guard of honor, at the end of the red carpet stood President Jonathan Roosevelt with his wife Jenny Roosevelt, they would be the first to officially welcome the Prime Minister.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:26 pm

The Prime Minister stood in the doorway, overwhelmed by the reception. He started down the steps, pausing more than once to wave. He wasn't sure why, because he didn't know anybody there, but it seemed like the thing to do.

He put out his hand and said, "Hello. I'm Mickey Chang, Prime Minister of Fatatatutti. At least I was when we left. They may have had an election and replaced me by now. If so, I'm sorry to have bothered you.

"This is my younger daughter, Harmony. I think some of you may have met her. And this is my younger son, Shoshone. And this," He put his hand on Choo-Choo's shoulder, "is Choo-Choo Kamehameha, a friend of the family. She recently had a tragedy in her life and she's been very sad, so we thought we'd bring her along to give her a change of scenery."

Choo-Choo held up the picture that she had drawn. "I made you a picture of Alphonse. He's a duck. He couldn't come because he's busy sleeping. He doesn't really have a line around him."

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:49 am

"Well thank you Choo-Choo, it's beautifull" Jenny Roosevelt, the first lady said.

"Well Mister Prime Minister it's an honor to meet you and to finnaly have you here in Noordeinde, from what I understood you don't like to travel abroad, but made an exeption for us, and I absolutely wanted to thank so much."

"Further I would like to introduce you to my wife, and it seems to be Choo-Choo already met her." President Roosevelt smiled.

The Chief of Staff of President Roosevelt interfered, "excuse me Mr President, Mr Prime Minister it's time for the official part of the welcome ceremony, so please follow me to the red carpet to inspect the troops."

The President and the Prime Minister followed the Chief of Staff to the red carpet where a Lieutanant of the Marechaussee( Militairy police) stood. "Well Mr Prime Minister, Mr President, if your good to go we go." The lieutanant said.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 am

The Prime Minister smiled, as he always did. "Travel isn't so bad when you get where you're going, I suppose. You do have a lovely country here.

"I'm sorry that my wife couldn't come. She would have enjoyed it. She isn't sleeping like the famous Alphonse, but she has commitments with her charity work. She didn't want to abandon them for her own enjoyment.

"On the other hand, I am only a lowly Prime Minister, so Fatatatutti can do without me once in a while.

"So, on to the inspection. My daughter Harmony will enjoy this, I'm sure. She was Defense Minister once, you know."

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 am

"How lovely that your wife does charity work, my wife does that as well, and I, when I have spare time, I sometimes accompanny her. It really gives you a great fealing if you can do something for another."

"And I didn't know Harmony has been Fatatatutti's defense minister, the first time I met het was in Parilisa at an International Ball with a lot of Head of States and another time here in Noordeinde at a summit, but she never told me." President Roosevelt smiled.

"Well what do you think, I think were good to go aren't we?" Jonathan Roosevelt smiled and they started walking along the saluting troops of the Noordeide Marechaussee.

"Aren't they looking fine sir?" President Roosevelt asked.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 am

"Yes, indeed," the Prime Minister said.

"As you may have noticed, we don't lean much toward formality in Fatatatutti," Harmony smiled. "You'd be lucky to see our people when they aren't covered head to toe in mud.

"I guess I didn't mention to you that I was Defense Minister once. I thought I told somebody that night. It's no big thing, really. It was one of those times when dear old dad was kicked out of office and I was almost the only Communist in the Cabinet. Didn't last long. There was another election, the Communists were back in and I was out. Couldn't let people think he was playing favorites."

"With six billion people, who would believe that my own daughter was the best person for the job," the Prime Minister mused. "She was, of course, but politics is politics. Sometimes we settle for second best."

Choo-Choo walked around behind the soldiers to see if there was anything interesting back there, but there wasn't.

Shoshone walked along behind with his hands behind his back. "May I ask a question, Mr. President?"

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:14 am

"Well ofcourse you may ask a question, no problem." President Roosevelt said.

The Chief of Staff Jim Kennedy approached the President again, Mr President, Mr Prime Minister, please follow me to the podium for the flag raising ceremony. While both Heads of State and the Chang familly walked to the podium the Presidential Marine band prepared to play both countries national anthems.

The Prime Minister and the President walked up the stairs onto the podium. On the podium they took their places in front of two flag poles and the Presidential Marine Band. Immediatley afther both Heads of State stood ready the Presidential Marine Band started to play the Fatatatutti national anthem and the Fatatatutti flag was raised. Immediatley afther the flaf was raised the Presidential Marine band started to play the Noordeinde National Anthem and the flag of Noordeinde was raised as well.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 am

"I was just going to ask," Shoshone said, "about women and gay people in your armed forces. Are they allowed in combat roles, sea duty, submarines, that sort of thing? I'm not trying to stir up a controversy. I know that arguments can be made for some restrictions. Even if I don't agree with the arguments, I'm curious what your nation's position is."

Choo-Choo stopped and looked up at one of the soldiers suspiciously. But everybody else had moved on and she didn't get a chance to ask her question, so she ran to catch up.

"What a lovely band," the Prime Minister said, smiling broadly.
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 am

"Well although the Catholic chucrch of Rome is Noordeinde's main religion, we have a seperation between Church and State. We believe that religion should not interfere with a nation's Government, so we don't have a religion party in Noordeinde we only have the Democratic, Independent and Republican party. But ofcourse they may advise us. Further Noordeinde is internationally known for it's tolerance. In Noordeinde everyone is equel men, women, straight, gay. So ofcourse women and people with gay feelings are allowed to join the police or other militairy forces." President Roosevelt explained.

"And thank you Mister Prime Minister,I sometimes really think that the Presidential Marine Band is the best of the job."

Jenny Roosevelt, the first lady saw everything what Choo-Choo was doing and was quite amused and she had to laugh.
Last edited by Noordeinde on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am

"I'm glad to hear it," Shoshone said. "Most people in Fatatatutti aren't very religious but we do respect other people's right to believe what they want and do what they want. "If I'm not mistaken, I think that your religion teaches "Do unto others".

Choo-Choo was watching the band. Her sister could play the trombone and Choo-Choo knew which end to blow in, but her arms were too short to play the other end. She was going to mention it to somebody, anybody who would listen, but she remembered that it wasn't polite to talk while the nationbal anthem was playing.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 am

"Well you are verry good informed Shoshone, it has indeed to do with the Catholic church. And I'm glad to hear, although I already knew, that Fatatatutti is a great country with respect for civil rights." President Roosevelt said.

Jenny Roosevelt was still looking at Choo-Choo, so afther both national anthems were played she decided to approach here, she kneeled near Choo-Choo. "Hello you little girl, how nice to meet you, my name is Jenny, I'm the wife of the man over there in that black suit, what's your name?"

A moment later Chief of Staff Jim Kennedy joined the delegation again.

"Mr Prime Minister the motorcade is ready to leave, we epecially arranged an armored handmade Ford Scorpio Limousine to drive you while your visiting Noordeinde. The four of you can all sit back and relax in the limousine and your staff will be driven by the Government's Luxery bus.
The Ford Scorpio Limousine

"Further for your information Mr Prime Minister, the first stop in Noordeinde will be ath the Official Residence of the President, downtown Noordeinde, and lunch will be served their and the rest of the programm will be shown to you.!!"
The Presidential Residence

President Roosevelt accompannied his guests while walking to the waiting motorcade and while walking he pointed Prime Minister Chang and his familly the Guard of Honor of the Marechaussee standing in front of the Limousine, they would accompanny the Prime Minister's motorcade everywhere in Noordeinde.
The Marechaussee Guard of Honor with their motorcycles
Last edited by Noordeinde on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 am

Noordeinde wrote:"Well you are verry good informed Shoshone, it has indeed to do with the Catholic church. And I'm glad to hear, although I already knew, that Fatatatutti is a great country with respect for civil rights." President Roosevelt said.

"It's good to know that people can come to the same conclusions from different directions," Shoshone said. "It makes me think we're doing the right thing."

Jenny Roosevelt was still looking at Choo-Choo, so afther both national anthems were played she decided to approach here, she kneeled near Choo-Choo. "Hello you little girl, how nice to meet you, my name is Jenny, I'm the wife of the man over there in that black suit, what's your name?"

"My real name is 'Xiao Jing', because I was born at Chinese New Years. But nobody can pronounce it, so everybody calls me 'Choo-Choo'. Do you have any ducks here? I have a duck at home."

"Mr Prime Minister the motorcade is ready to leave, we epecially arranged an armored handmade Ford Scorpio Limousine to drive you while your visiting Noordeinde. The four of you can all sit back and relax in the limousine and your staff will be driven by the Government's Luxery bus.

"Further for your information Mr Prime Minister, the first stop in Noordeinde will be ath the Official Residence of the President, downtown Noordeinde, and lunch will be served their and the rest of the programm will be shown to you.!!"

"Well, this is all very generous of you," the Prime Minister smiled. "I'm afraid we don't go to such lengths for visitors to Fatatatutti, but we do try to make them feel like one of the family. They say that when somebody visits Fatatatutti, he's adopted into a Fatatatutian family and he's likely to get Christmas cards and so on from them for the rest of his life. I don't know for sure how true that is, but that's what they say.

"Your architecture is very interesting. We don't have much architecture in Fatatatutti. Because of the climate, we spend a lot of time outside, so buildings don't seem so important. Does Noordeinde have its own distinct style of architecture or is it borrowed from other countries? Forgive me, but I haven't travelled much so I don't know about these things."
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 pm

"Well Choo-Choo we have ducks here in Noordeinde, certainley, you might actually play with some of them at the Presidential Residence, because we have a duckpond there, isn't that fun." Jenny Roosevelt said to Choo-Choo.

At another spot of the tarmac stood President Roosevelt, talking with Prime MInister Chang.

"Well it's really great how all people who live in Fatatatutti feel banded with eachother, and to my great suprise I indeed heard of the postcard story of my Under-Secretary of State, he visited Fatatatutti a while ago and so every now and then he still gets postcards from people he met in your great country. And well do we have our own architecture, not really, our country is quite a buch of all sorts of styles in architecture."

Jim Kennedy the Chief of Staff interfered in the conversation between the President and the Prime Minister.

"Sir we really have to go now otherwise our schedule will be verry tigth."

Jim Kennedy and the President accompanied the Chang familly to the limousine. The whole familly stepped in the Limousine and the motorcade under conduction of the Marechaussee Guard of Honor on their motorcycles started to move.

President Roosevelt and Jenny Roosevelt waved while the motorcade was driving by. Afther the motorcade passed and was out of sight Marine One landed on the tarmac to pick-up the President and the first Lady to fly them to the Presidential Residence so that they would be on time to welcome Prime Minister Chang and his familly at the Presidential Residence.
Marine One took off, heading for the Presidential Residence shortly afther the Motorcade of Prime Minister Mickey Chang was on it's way to the Presidential Residence.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Noordeinde wrote:"Well Choo-Choo we have ducks here in Noordeinde, certainley, you might actually play with some of them at the Presidential Residence, because we have a duckpond there, isn't that fun." Jenny Roosevelt said to Choo-Choo.

"Do they eat peas? Alphonse likes to eat peas. Daddy says you can buy ducks at Safeway but they don't have any heads or any feet and they're frozen. They cost six dollars. I think Alphonse is worth more than six dollars because he has a head and feet and he isn't frozen."

At another spot of the tarmac stood President Roosevelt, talking with Prime MInister Chang.

"Well it's really great how all people who live in Fatatatutti feel banded with eachother, and to my great suprise I indeed heard of the postcard story of my Under-Secretary of State, he visited Fatatatutti a while ago and so every now and then he still gets postcards from people he met in your great country. And well do we have our own architecture, not really, our country is quite a buch of all sorts of styles in architecture."

"Was that the gentleman who came to visit me at my home? They were in such a hurry that they hardly had tiome to say 'hello'. I'm glad they enjoyed their trip and I'm glad the rumours about our hospitality are true.

"So your architechture is a mixture. When good things are mixed together, you get a good mixture, don't you?"

Jim Kennedy and the President accompanied the Chang familly to the limousine. The whole familly stepped in the Limousine and the motorcade under conduction of the Marechaussee Guard of Honor on their motorcycles started to move.

Choo-Choo could hardly see out the window but she knew it was important to keep her seat belt fastened. Harmony was sitting beside her and she was waving at somebody outside so Choo-Choo waved too, even though she didn't know who she was waving at.

The Prime Minister hadn't stopped smiling since he got off the plane. "Well, I don't need to travel, since I already live in paradise, but there are definitely some other nice places in the world too. If my parents had settled here instead of Fatatatutti, it wouldn't have been so bad."

"Do you think you'd be Prime Minister if you had been born here?" Harmony laughed.

"I don't know," he said thoughtfully.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Marine one landed 10 minutes later in the front yard of the Presidential Residence. The doors of the helicopter were opened bu Marines which immediatley saluted the President and the first Lady when they stepped out of the Helicopter, the President saluted back, just as a sign of respect for his staff, he couldn't have wished better people to work and live around him.

The President and the first Lady entered the Residence and they were welcommed by the Head House Keeper.

"Sir, m'am, everything has been made ready to give Prime Minister Chang a warm welcome at your house. We prepared the Blue Room for the lunch and the Chef is really bussy with making the meals, and as you might smell, it's deliciuos.
The Blue Room

A couple of minutes later a Special Agent of the Secret Service approached the President.
"Sir the motorcade is almost here, please follow me to the Main Corridor."

And so the President and the first Lady did. And indeed the motorcade arrived in front of the Main Corridor when they arrived at the door.

Immediatly a Special Agent opened the door of the Limousine and the Prime Minister stepped out.

Choo-Choo immediatley runned towards Jenny and asked about the peas again.

Jenny smiled, "Yes dear our ducks eat peas as well just like your duck Alphonse."

President Roosevelt approached Mickey Chang immediatley "Well welcome to my home, I hope you did enjoy the ride?"
Last edited by Noordeinde on Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

"It was very nice," the Prime Minister smiled. "People wave at me on the streets at home but I didn't expect to be a celebrity here. I think some of the people who wave at me don't vote for me though.

"Of course, back home the traffic is much more... disorganized. Your Under-Secretary might have mentioned that. Sometimes it would be nice to have a big comfortable car and a motorcycle escort, but we don't want to turn Fatatatutti into Noordeinde, do we? And you don't want to turn Noordeinde into Fatatatutti."

Satisfied that the ducks were well fed, Choo-Choo went over to talk to one of the Marines. She was determined to ask the question that she hadn't been able to ask at the inspection. "Is your gun loaded?" she asked. "The other soldiers' guns didn't look like they were loaded."

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:03 am

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed the ride, and I hope that you've enjoyed the landscape and the beautifull architecture here in s'Gravenhage city. And well I have never been to Fatatatutti but of what I heard from the Under-Secretary it's really great and actually quite fun how traffic works in Fatatatutti." President Roosevelt said.

While everyone stood in the corridor talking to eachother the Head House Keeper madam Bouquet, a 20 year veteran at the Predidential Residence, approached the group.

"Mr President, Mr Prime Minister, I would like to invite you to the Blue Room, lunch will be served within a couple of minutes."

The whole group followed Madam Bouquet to the Blue Room. Choo-Choo as well holding the hand of Marine Thom Johnson, he was one of the newbies at the Residence, he was like a week on the job and really enjoyed everything so far. The Choo-Choo asked here question.

"Well I and my collegue Marines protect the President and the first Lady, so when outside we carry concealed handguns which are loaded but within the Resident it isn't nessecary for us. The only ones who carry a gun all the time are the Secret Service Agents"

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:44 am

Noordeinde wrote:The whole group followed Madam Bouquet to the Blue Room. Choo-Choo as well holding the hand of Marine Thom Johnson, he was one of the newbies at the Residence, he was like a week on the job and really enjoyed everything so far. The Choo-Choo asked here question.

"Well I and my collegue Marines protect the President and the first Lady, so when outside we carry concealed handguns which are loaded but within the Resident it isn't nessecary for us. The only ones who carry a gun all the time are the Secret Service Agents"

Harmony smiled. "The reason she's asking, I think... In Fatatatutti, we use plastic magazines with a transparent window, so you can see how many rounds you have left. I have to confess, at the inspection I didn't notice what kind of magazines you use, but apparently Choo-Choo did. She's very observant and very curious, you know. You never know what she's going to say next.

"In Fatatatutti, we pride ourselves on our education system. We don't teach children about guns, of course, but we do teach them how to find things out for themselves."

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:24 am

"Well I'm greatfull to hear about the fact that the Fatatatuttian education system doesn't learn the kids about guns, we do neither. I think if you would learn kids about guns you would only stimulate to find out if what the teacher said is true." President Roosevelt said.

"Well I think Choo-Choo has a great future she's a verry smart girl" the first Lady said.

The whole delegation arrived in the Blue Room and they took their seats around the table.
"Lunch will be served within a couple of minutes" Madam Bouqeut said.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:05 am

"I have something to tell you, Mr. President," Harmony said. "If you remember the meeting on aid for Ang Philippines, I suggested that we should be more proactive, be ready with aid all of the time instead of waiting for disaster to strike.

"What we've been doing in Fatatatutti, we've been building hospital ships - I should say 'converting', really, because they're converted merchant ships - and we're also building helicopter carriers to provide ambulance service. We can send them out in pairs and evacuate casualties from the disaster zone to the hospital ship.

"We have two teams in service right now, the Dr. Norman Bethune and its ambulance carrier, the Nightingale, and the Dr. Lucille Teasdale-Corti and its ambulance carrier, the Dove. We're still working on a third team, the Dr. Albert Schweitzer and the Pelican.

"Eventually, I'd like to build three more teams. And I'd like to build some more hospital ships for longer-term care. We don't want to help the emergency cases and then just dump them back on their countries when they still need rehabilitation and so on. And, not specifically disaster-related, but I'd also like to build some clinic ships that could travel around to isolated areas and provide regular medical care to people who don't ordinarily have access.

"Funding for all of these projects is a concern, but the bigger problem is finding enough trained people."

She paused and smiled, a little embarassed. "Anyway, that's what I've been up to. Excuse me if I'm a bit excited about it. I thought you'd want to know.

"I don't know how practical our methods would be on your side of the world, but I'd be glad to work with your people on organizing something similar."
Last edited by Fatatatutti on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:40 am

"Wow Fatatatutti is still verry active, and it's great that your country is building all those special ships. And well I can tell you that Noordeinde is also still very active on humanitarion coordination operations, but it's more like organised between our own forces and not yet with other nations and organisations. Luckily at the World Assembly a resolution will come on the voting floor very soon about this object and we will absolutely vote for this proposal."

Madam Bouquet entered the Blue Room with behind her multiple waiters.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, honorable guests, please take your seats lunch will be served. The chef made a whole special buffet, you can pick what ever you like and you can ask me or the other Staff if you would like something else."

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 am

The Prime Minister smiled. "As you probably know, we Fatatatutians enjoy our food. And we enjoy a variety of foods.

"You know, I had a memo come across my desk, and it was nothing dealing with world affairs or life-and-death matters. It was about cheese. Somebody, somewhere, has set up an international storefront selling cheese. I immediately thought about Noordeinde. I seem to recall that Noordeinde is famous for its cheeses, or am I mistaken?

"In Fatatatutti, we don't make a lot of cheese because we don't have a lot of cattle or sheep or goats. I don't know if there's such a thing as pig cheese. We do like cheese on such things as pizza, which has become something of a national dish...."

Shoshone was helping Choo-Choo with her food because she didn't have enough hands to carry everything.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 am

"Well Noordeinde is indeed known for it's cheese, it's so funny that even you know that, while your from abroad." Jenny Roosevelt smiled.

"It's a weapon as well, a couple of years ago we had strikes going on here in Noordeinde by farmers and they did throw with like al sorts of cheese their exist, it was real funny." The President laughed when he remebered the "old good days".

In the other corner of the room madam Bouquet noticed the trail of food which was created by Choo-Choo, she actually had to laugh, but that is not allowed due the strict protocol, the immediatly sended one of the waiters to pick-up the food which layed on the ground.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents