NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"Right...nope, I'm not really worried about that"
She turns to leave but turns back
"Buttttttttt... I have something better"

"What?"


"Oh no you don't, I'll trade you, a question for a question"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:00 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"What?"


"Oh no you don't, I'll trade you, a question for a question"

"Ask me a question then."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19481
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

The woman screeched like an animal, crouching down, and taking another swipe at Rylli.

-

The bird pecked at his head.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33379
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Torii......what happened..." She asked.


Torii became nervous, and hesitantly told Lidev about it.

"Well....Mon teleported us out of the room, but we went back cause we still wanted to fight. We had an emcounter with a merc and his flamethrower......and......"

Torii didn't want to tell her that she attacked the man anyway.

"And? Where's Mon? And Klanov?" She pressed further.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"Oh no you don't, I'll trade you, a question for a question"

"Ask me a question then."


"What's your name?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Ask me a question then."


"What's your name?"

"Julius."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Giovenith wrote:The woman screeched like an animal, crouching down, and taking another swipe at Rylli.

-

The bird pecked at his head.


"Where your mistress little one?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Giovenith wrote:The woman screeched like an animal, crouching down, and taking another swipe at Rylli.


"Goddammit . . . Literally." Rylli shouted, sidestepping the blow. "Gio what's wrong with her?!"

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"What's your name?"

"Julius."


"Shoot"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Julius."


"Shoot"

"?"
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19481
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:06 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:The woman screeched like an animal, crouching down, and taking another swipe at Rylli.


"Goddammit . . . Literally." Rylli shouted, sidestepping the blow. "Gio what's wrong with her?!"


"She is one of the damned," said Giovenith, getting a pair of hedge cutters from the shed. "She has probably gone mad from seeing the inner depths of Hell."

The lady hissed and circled the two, like a big cat calculating it's death jump.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Torii became nervous, and hesitantly told Lidev about it.

"Well....Mon teleported us out of the room, but we went back cause we still wanted to fight. We had an emcounter with a merc and his flamethrower......and......"

Torii didn't want to tell her that she attacked the man anyway.

"And? Where's Mon? And Klanov?" She pressed further.


Torii skipped the "and?" part.

"I think Mon got knocked out or something....and Klanov left the ship when I got their last night, so I don't know where he is...."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"Shoot"

"?"


"Your question?"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Giovenith wrote:"She is one of the damned," said Giovenith, getting a pair of hedge cutters from the shed. "She has probably gone mad from seeing the inner depths of Hell."

The lady hissed and circled the two, like a big cat calculating it's death jump.


"What do we do with her?" Rylli asked, pulling her combat knife.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:09 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"?"


"Your question?"

"Tell me what you know about this ageis fellow."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33379
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"And? Where's Mon? And Klanov?" She pressed further.


Torii skipped the "and?" part.

"I think Mon got knocked out or something....and Klanov left the ship when I got their last night, so I don't know where he is...."

"Are you okay?" She asked, not sure if she already did or not.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Well that works . . . Naomi, no wait, Swith?" He asked. "Swith then, why can't I hug you?"

She sighed and opened her cloak to give him a memory that would prowl the corners of his dreams and haunt that uniquely primal part of his male mind for years to come. "That's why," she said, drawing her cloak around herself again. "I wouldn't let Thriller hug me, either. This is the body of one of my best succubi. Her mind is in here somewhere, as well."

--

"Uh, Fortu, it's too late for that. Swith released them into the city," Nessle said over the phone just as Monique cleared the airlock.

Monique grabbed him and pulled him in after her, then sealed the door again. "Oh, lord," she breathed, stooped over with her hands on her knees.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19481
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"She is one of the damned," said Giovenith, getting a pair of hedge cutters from the shed. "She has probably gone mad from seeing the inner depths of Hell."

The lady hissed and circled the two, like a big cat calculating it's death jump.


"What do we do with her?" Rylli asked, pulling her combat knife.


"Don't let her anywhere near your neck, for one."

She then pounced, screaming wildly, at Rylli again.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
Torii skipped the "and?" part.

"I think Mon got knocked out or something....and Klanov left the ship when I got their last night, so I don't know where he is...."

"Are you okay?" She asked, not sure if she already did or not.


Torii leaned in close, her face inches away from Lidev's.

"Do I look okay? will I still look normal?", She said. Her expression was pained. She wanted to cry, or throw a fit, or even set fire to something else, but she couldn't.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:She sighed and opened her cloak to give him a memory that would prowl the corners of his dreams and haunt that uniquely primal part of his male mind for years to come. "That's why," she said, drawing her cloak around herself again. "I wouldn't let Thriller hug me, either. This is the body of one of my best succubi. Her mind is in here somewhere, as well."


"Ooookay . . ." Bran backed up and hit the wall. "Point taken, so why're you borrowing her?"

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"Your question?"

"Tell me what you know about this ageis fellow."


"Not much Aegis was born in 1970 to a middle class family in Massachusetts; at the age of 20 he suffered a psychotic break and killed 32 people with his bare hands in a city wide rampage. He was given life in prison and was confined to Providence maximum correctional facility, where he waited for 10 years before he was freed by the Luxan government. He quickly joined the Luxan military and rose in rank eventually being hired by SystemCorp. Aegis is a monster of a man standing 9 feet 10 inches, weighing in at almost 300 pounds, and having a press weight of five tons. A master pyromancer he is incredibly slow to anger but is known to destroy civilization when provoked. His preferred style of fighting is simply one of carnage that revolves around breaking limps and bones with easy before destroying his opponents completely. "
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:18 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Tell me what you know about this ageis fellow."


"Not much Aegis was born in 1970 to a middle class family in Massachusetts; at the age of 20 he suffered a psychotic break and killed 32 people with his bare hands in a city wide rampage. He was given life in prison and was confined to Providence maximum correctional facility, where he waited for 10 years before he was freed by the Luxan government. He quickly joined the Luxan military and rose in rank eventually being hired by SystemCorp. Aegis is a monster of a man standing 9 feet 10 inches, weighing in at almost 300 pounds, and having a press weight of five tons. A master pyromancer he is incredibly slow to anger but is known to destroy civilization when provoked. His preferred style of fighting is simply one of carnage that revolves around breaking limps and bones with easy before destroying his opponents completely. "


"Thanks for the info, do you want another question from me? because that was more info then i expected to get."
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:19 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Ooookay . . ." Bran backed up and hit the wall. "Point taken, so why're you borrowing her?"

"My matrix was destroyed. I'm forming a new one. This was the closest host at the time," Swith shrugged.

Naomi leaned towards Bran and asked, "Was this the demon you saw the other night?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33379
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Are you okay?" She asked, not sure if she already did or not.


Torii leaned in close, her face inches away from Lidev's.

"Do I look okay? will I still look normal?", She said. Her expression was pained. She wanted to cry, or throw a fit, or even set fire to something else, but she couldn't.

"Honey, I don't care how you look. I care how you feel." She said, holding her face.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12092
Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"Not much Aegis was born in 1970 to a middle class family in Massachusetts; at the age of 20 he suffered a psychotic break and killed 32 people with his bare hands in a city wide rampage. He was given life in prison and was confined to Providence maximum correctional facility, where he waited for 10 years before he was freed by the Luxan government. He quickly joined the Luxan military and rose in rank eventually being hired by SystemCorp. Aegis is a monster of a man standing 9 feet 10 inches, weighing in at almost 300 pounds, and having a press weight of five tons. A master pyromancer he is incredibly slow to anger but is known to destroy civilization when provoked. His preferred style of fighting is simply one of carnage that revolves around breaking limps and bones with easy before destroying his opponents completely. "


"Thanks for the info, do you want another question from me? because that was more info then i expected to get."


"That's not every thing, WHAT are you"
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa


Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arecla, Azlaake, Dyelli Beybi, Erimack, Frachen, Greater Liverpool, Main Nation Ministry, Pasong Tirad, Phalnia, Prusselanden, TENNOHEIKA BANZAI NIHON, The Fascist Waffle Empire, The Felan Federation

Advertisement

Remove ads