NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 am

Torsiedelle wrote:"Sleep sounds good to me, dear. Let's go back to the hut. I've got a big day tomorrow."

Torii took Lidev's hand to help her up.

Lidev nodded and let Torii lead her to the hut.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:04 am

Monfrox wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"Yeah you should probably eat more, only downside to the mark is you need a higher calorie intake"

"Oh sheesh..." He said, thinking.

"Could be worst"

OOC: night
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:09 am

Torii followed the others back to the hut, where she put led Lidev to the bedroom. She kicked off her boots, tie, and cap, and sat down on the bed, messing with her hair.

"I wonder what I would be like with doggie ears.....oh well. Anyway, you ready to sleep? I may stay up for a few more minutes.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:12 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Oh sheesh..." He said, thinking.

"Could be worst"

OOC: night

"That's for sure. Well goodnight!" He said, walking back to the hut and into Mon's bed.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:13 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii followed the others back to the hut, where she put led Lidev to the bedroom. She kicked off her boots, tie, and cap, and sat down on the bed, messing with her hair.

"I wonder what I would be like with doggie ears.....oh well. Anyway, you ready to sleep? I may stay up for a few more minutes.

"Just about. And honey?" Lidev wrapped her arms around Torii from behind and pressed her chest against her back. "Since you are the man, you can decide when you want to have some fun, okay?" She said.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:16 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Torii followed the others back to the hut, where she put led Lidev to the bedroom. She kicked off her boots, tie, and cap, and sat down on the bed, messing with her hair.

"Just about. And honey?" Lidev wrapped her arms around Torii from behind and pressed her chest against her back. "Since you are the man, you can decide when you want to have some fun, okay?" She said.

Torii sighed again as she crawled into bed.

"I'll leave you that power. The man doesn't have to controlled everything you know. Besides....I still consider you to be the man."
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:20 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Just about. And honey?" Lidev wrapped her arms around Torii from behind and pressed her chest against her back. "Since you are the man, you can decide when you want to have some fun, okay?" She said.

"I'll leave you that power. The man doesn't have to controlled everything you know. Besides....I still consider you to be the man."

"Honey...I don't think you understand the severity of that situation..." She said as she laid down next to her. "Let me put it this way: If I had that kind of power, you wouldn't be able to walk right for days." She said, a sly smile on her face.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:33 am

Monfrox wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:

"Honey...I don't think you understand the severity of that situation..." She said as she laid down next to her. "Let me put it this way: If I had that kind of power, you wouldn't be able to walk right for days." She said, a sly smile on her face.

Implying that I don't want that.", Torii said, giving her a quick kiss.

"You don't even know what kinds of sick stuff I'm into. Anyway, nightsies, dear.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:41 am

Torsiedelle wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Honey...I don't think you understand the severity of that situation..." She said as she laid down next to her. "Let me put it this way: If I had that kind of power, you wouldn't be able to walk right for days." She said, a sly smile on her face.

Implying that I don't want that.", Torii said, giving her a quick kiss.

"You don't even know what kinds of sick stuff I'm into. Anyway, nightsies, dear.

Lidev's jaw dropped. Did her ears deceive her? Or had she just heard Torii right? She turned over in bed and did her best to push it from her mind for now.

Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:57 am

Ceril woke early. He performed his morning tasks and put on coffee afterward. The stainless steel toaster displayed a reflection of his coffee mug. He picked it up and examined his scarred face and the cybernetic alterations.

I desired more. I got so caught up in the Machine, so intent on completing my augmentations that I put aside everything else. There's no going back; no return. Can't step out of what I became. Why does that bother me so much after a millennia?

He considered his conversation with shy Samantha. She lived with supernatural horrors. Perhaps they weren't as bad as he once believed? Were they were as equally caught up in their own obsession to enhance themselves? They were still the same decent people. He was, too.

Naomi came to mind as she so often did when he examined his life choices. He mentally pushed her away and drank his coffee.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:14 am

It was another sunrise on the island. Another instance of a big red ball ascending into a sky that was a fusion of indigo and pearlescent light gray. I wondered, as happened most days around this time, what drove the normals. I understood supernaturals little better, caught as I was in between. I was a mortal who, one day in what was now recognized as June, had accepted the invitation of a wise- and wizened-looking old man who was no old man. I had seen friends and relatives depart before I would - could - ever tire.

Like most days, I shook it off. Some would call me coward for taking up the old man's banner, and I accepted that label; I was no angel, however much I may have resembled one. There was a price to be paid for everything in life and beyond. Whether or not I chose to stay all night or pass into day made no difference. I would have respite from the nature this work had forced upon me eventually, but until then, work and pleasure would remain inextricably intertwined.

I slid out of bed and threw on a bathrobe, ignoring the incoherent grumbling from behind me.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:00 am

*Thriller resumed from yesterday's task of building a mass generator. He hopped into his mech suit then headed off to the location of his build.*
__
*Lucius was standing outside his tepee with his blood stained-rusted hasta. He looked at it and contemplated everything that happened from then to now.*
__
*Aleki found himself, for once, waking up earlier than Natiya. He took this opportunity go into the kitchen and try and make some food and coffee.*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:03 am

"tsu was at her tent cooking some fish she caught,one was a squid"
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:25 am

Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki found himself, for once, waking up earlier than Natiya. He took this opportunity go into the kitchen and try and make some food and coffee.*

A random hug attack would find itself reaching Aleki when he set the food down.

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu was at her tent cooking some fish she caught,one was a squid"

"You're going to share that right?" Asked Kei, walking inside without invitation.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:29 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*Aleki found himself, for once, waking up earlier than Natiya. He took this opportunity go into the kitchen and try and make some food and coffee.*

A random hug attack would find itself reaching Aleki when he set the food down.

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu was at her tent cooking some fish she caught,one was a squid"

"You're going to share that right?" Asked Kei, walking inside without invitation.

"tsu looks at kei" what the hell!?
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:31 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu looks at kei" what the hell!?

"I'm hungry." She said, stepping outside the tent, alsmot pulling it down with her armor.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu looks at kei" what the hell!?

"I'm hungry." She said, stepping outside the tent, alsmot pulling it down with her armor.

Hey take that armor off! Your messing up my tent!!! Who the hell are you!? Some of Valkyrie!?
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:35 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Hey take that armor off! Your messing up my tent!!! Who the hell are you!? Some of Valkyrie!?

"I care not for what people call me." Kei said, removing her armor. Surprisingly enough, she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She walked inside without a care in the world.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:37 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Hey take that armor off! Your messing up my tent!!! Who the hell are you!? Some of Valkyrie!?

"I care not for what people call me." Kei said, removing her armor. Surprisingly enough, she wasn't wearing anything underneath it. She walked inside without a care in the world.

Um....why you don't have anything else on!?....
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:38 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Um....why you don't have anything else on!?....

"Ugh." Kei sighed, wrapping her wings around her for covering.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Um....why you don't have anything else on!?....

"Ugh." Kei sighed, wrapping her wings around her for covering.

"one of tsu's wings grabbed a fish and gave it to kei" they usaully don't do that... I guess their fond of you.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:42 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"one of tsu's wings grabbed a fish and gave it to kei" they usaully don't do that... I guess their fond of you.

"Thank you." She nodded, downing the fish in one bite.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:44 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"one of tsu's wings grabbed a fish and gave it to kei" they usaully don't do that... I guess their fond of you.

"Thank you." She nodded, downing the fish in one bite.

So who are you? I never seen a living Valkyrie before...
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:46 am

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:So who are you? I never seen a living Valkyrie before...

"I'm not a Valkyrie, and I have no name." Kei said. "Most people call me a goddess though."

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:48 am

The BranRiech wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:So who are you? I never seen a living Valkyrie before...

"I'm not a Valkyrie, and I have no name." Kei said. "Most people call me a goddess though."

Dont lie to me I know you have a name! You just won't tell me! Looks like I'm gonna have to make up a name I can call you
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse