NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:40 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Mon, picking up on the charade, nodded and gave her 'I'm not worthy' impression as she trudged out from the jungle treeline and stood next to the two. Her wolf tail between her legs. Klanov gripped his chest, still trying to regain his wind.

After seeing Bran leave, NVE and Gretta helped Klanov up. "That was a close one." NVE said.

"Who was that? And what timeline are we in?" Mon whispered.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:After seeing Bran leave, NVE and Gretta helped Klanov up. "That was a close one." NVE said.

"Who was that? And what timeline are we in?" Mon whispered.

"It was Bran, he had a nametag on. I can assume that he works for my double in this universe, since he looked to me for orders." NVE said. "This is an Alternate Universe, not a timeline. I'm not sure, never been to this one before." Gretta corrected Mon.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Who was that? And what timeline are we in?" Mon whispered.

"It was Bran, he had a nametag on. I can assume that he works for my double in this universe, since he looked to me for orders." NVE said. "This is an Alternate Universe, not a timeline. I'm not sure, never been to this one before." Gretta corrected Mon.

"That was Bran?! No....it can't be! He...he....nooo...." Mon was in disbelief.

Meanwhile, in the normal universe.

Lidev pounded the sand. "Where the HELL did they go?!" She shouted.
Last edited by Monfrox on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"It was Bran, he had a nametag on. I can assume that he works for my double in this universe, since he looked to me for orders." NVE said. "This is an Alternate Universe, not a timeline. I'm not sure, never been to this one before." Gretta corrected Mon.

"That was Bran?! No....it can't be! He...he....nooo...." Mon was in disbelief.

"Well this is better than dealing with the guys on the beach, Scarface is probably tearing up those subs since he never got the cancel order from us." NVE said. "We should locate our doubles, since we seem to be ourselves in most universes." Gretta suggested.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Monfrox wrote:"That was Bran?! No....it can't be! He...he....nooo...." Mon was in disbelief.

"Well this is better than dealing with the guys on the beach, Scarface is probably tearing up those subs since he never got the cancel order from us." NVE said. "We should locate our doubles, since we seem to be ourselves in most universes." Gretta suggested.

"Are you sure?" Mon asked. Klanov let go of Mon and grabbed his HK 416 up. "We should be working on a way to get back. I think I know what you're thinking, but count us out of it for now. And what I mean by that is, we aren't going in with you. If you gave 'Bran' the order to liquidate all the humans, I can't imagine what you'd do to us." He said.

Achievement

Bone Fort
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:03 pm

The stranger in the dark suit walked up to Lidev.

"... Would you like to... find them, Ms. Lidev?"

RETCON
Last edited by Bone Fort on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Bone Fort wrote:The stranger in the dark suit walked up to Lidev.

"... Would you like to... find them, Ms. Lidev?"

"And just who the fuck are you?" She asked.

Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:05 pm

Torii grabbed onto Lidev, bursting her face into her side.

"I don't like that man. He seems suspicious."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well this is better than dealing with the guys on the beach, Scarface is probably tearing up those subs since he never got the cancel order from us." NVE said. "We should locate our doubles, since we seem to be ourselves in most universes." Gretta suggested.

"Are you sure?" Mon asked. Klanov let go of Mon and grabbed his HK 416 up. "We should be working on a way to get back. I think I know what you're thinking, but count us out of it for now. And what I mean by that is, we aren't going in with you. If you gave 'Bran' the order to liquidate all the humans, I can't imagine what you'd do to us." He said.

Hello their said tsu vk holding a very bloody knife
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well this is better than dealing with the guys on the beach, Scarface is probably tearing up those subs since he never got the cancel order from us." NVE said. "We should locate our doubles, since we seem to be ourselves in most universes." Gretta suggested.

"The AUS is on a timer since this is our portable device, I can't imput coordinates. We have five hours before the next portal opens up to take us back." NVE said. "Come on, you guys keep gossiping how we are the worst people in the world for wanting to beat up Tsuyoi and sink some submarines. How bad can we really be? All our other doubles like us. Even the ones pissed at Swith for leaving them to get killed by the Drones." Gretta said.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii grabbed onto Lidev, bursting her face into her side.

"I don't like that man. He seems suspicious."

"No kidding." She replied.

Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Are you sure?" Mon asked. Klanov let go of Mon and grabbed his HK 416 up. "We should be working on a way to get back. I think I know what you're thinking, but count us out of it for now. And what I mean by that is, we aren't going in with you. If you gave 'Bran' the order to liquidate all the humans, I can't imagine what you'd do to us." He said.

"The AUS is on a timer since this is our portable device, I can't imput coordinates. We have five hours before the next portal opens up to take us back." NVE said. "Come on, you guys keep gossiping how we are the worst people in the world for wanting to beat up Tsuyoi and sink some submarines. How bad can we really be? All our other doubles like us. Even the ones pissed at Swith for leaving them to get killed by the Drones." Gretta said.

Mon's eyes widened when she saw Tsu. "Yes. Let's go. Now." She said, terrified. Klanov backed away while staying close to the raptors.

Achievement

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Monfrox wrote:Mon's eyes widened when she saw Tsu. "Yes. Let's go. Now." She said, terrified. Klanov backed away while staying close to the raptors.

Bran lumbered out of the bushes, obviously not from the Kracken pens.

"The Boss demands to speak to you all." He rasped, pointing the sprayers at them threateningly.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Mon's eyes widened when she saw Tsu. "Yes. Let's go. Now." She said, terrified. Klanov backed away while staying close to the raptors.

"The Boss demands to speak to you all." He rasped, pointing the sprayers at them threateningly.

"Dammit. Well is Tsuyoi supposed to be here? I thought he hated her." NVE said.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Dammit. Well is Tsuyoi suppose to be here? I thought he hated her." NVE said.

"Follow." He said, disregarding his question.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"Dammit. Well is Tsuyoi suppose to be here? I thought he hated her." NVE said.

"We need to move...now." Klanov hissed, not liking the situation they were in at all.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"The AUS is on a timer since this is our portable device, I can't imput coordinates. We have five hours before the next portal opens up to take us back." NVE said. "Come on, you guys keep gossiping how we are the worst people in the world for wanting to beat up Tsuyoi and sink some submarines. How bad can we really be? All our other doubles like us. Even the ones pissed at Swith for leaving them to get killed by the Drones." Gretta said.

Mon's eyes widened when she saw Tsu. "Yes. Let's go. Now." She said, terrified. Klanov backed away while staying close to the raptors.

Go where? I only just met you.i would love to talk to you learn more.....
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:17 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Dammit. Well is Tsuyoi suppose to be here? I thought he hated her." NVE said.

"Fine, Mr. Chemical-weapons-for-hands." NVE mocked and followed.
Monfrox wrote:"We need to move...now." Klanov hissed, not liking the situation they were in at all.

"Relax, we always have a way out." Gretta said.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:

Go where? I only just met you.i would love to talk to you learn more.....

Scarface came outof the jungle and threw Tsuyoi all the way back to the apartment.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"Fine, Mr. Chemical-weapons-for-hands." NVE mocked and followed.
Monfrox wrote:"We need to move...now." Klanov hissed, not liking the situation they were in at all.

"I hope to God you do." Klanov replied. Mon looked to Bran and just shook her head. "What did they do to you..." She said half to herself.

Achievement

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:Go where? I only just met you.i would love to talk to you learn more.....

Scarface came outof the jungle and threw Tsuyoi all the way back to the apartment.

Tsu teleported back. For all sakes scarface I wasn't murdering anyone.
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Scarface came outof the jungle and threw Tsuyoi all the way back to the apartment.

Tsu teleported back. For all sakes scarface I wasn't murdering anyone.

Insidious prances on to the scene and stops when she sees the pairs auras.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Fine, Mr. Chemical-weapons-for-hands." NVE mocked and followed.

"I hope to God you do." Klanov replied. Mon looked to Bran and just shook her head. "What did they do to you..." She said half to herself.

"Fine, you don't want to see our doubles because we are too scary. Fine, we'll just send you back to the apartment. We'll come for you when we are done here." Gretta said and pulled out the Vortex manipulator and sent Mon and Klanov to the apartment in this Alternate Universe. The would find themselves on the sidewalk.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Fine, you don't want to see our doubles because we are too scary. Fine, we'll just send you back to the apartment. We'll come for you when we are done here." Gretta said and pulled out the Vortex manipulator and sent Mon and Klanov to the apartment in this Alternate Universe. The would find themselves on the sidewalk.

Bran leveled the sprayers and threatened.

"Bring them back." He snarled.

OOC: Had to shovel out our neighboor.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Monfrox wrote:"I hope to God you do." Klanov replied. Mon looked to Bran and just shook her head. "What did they do to you..." She said half to herself.

"Fine, you don't want to see our doubles because we are too scary. Fine, we'll just send you back to the apartment. We'll come for you when we are done here." Gretta said and pulled out the Vortex manipulator and sent Mon and Klanov to the apartment in this Alternate Universe. The would find themselves on the sidewalk.

"Whay, hello there, Froxians.", A cold voice said. A girl was on the sidewalk as well. It was Katya....but something was off. Her old army uniform was replaced with black and leather, a large trenchcoat coming over her shoulders. It was very similar to a Stereotypical Nazi uniform. She held out a hand.

"So, may I ask who you are?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse