NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 3, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:10 pm

Seriously though, I'll probably make these one-shots anyway because they're a surprising amount of fun, but you guys should post.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:16 pm

I think Lucifer isn't really there. It's all a figment of Ivy's mind; she's coo-coo for choco puffs, being all broken down. Hell, I think even the Heaven thing was a hallucination. Ivy marked herself with the Cross, because she snapped. Being an Angel is impossible for her, and she couldn't handle the power and responsibility. She also couldn't take being a human, because she was trying to be an Angel. So she tried to abolish her own sins, and concocted the Lucifer and Priest events out of her own, twisted memories.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:I think Lucifer isn't really there. It's all a figment of Ivy's mind; she's coo-coo for choco puffs, being all broken down. Hell, I think even the Heaven thing was a hallucination. Ivy marked herself with the Cross, because she snapped. Being an Angel is impossible for her, and she couldn't handle the power and responsibility. She also couldn't take being a human, because she was trying to be an Angel. So she tried to abolish her own sins, and concocted the Lucifer and Priest events out of her own, twisted memories.

This is what she thinks at the moment, actually, and I was in the middle of writing a post with that.
Last edited by Ende on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:I think Lucifer isn't really there. It's all a figment of Ivy's mind; she's coo-coo for choco puffs, being all broken down. Hell, I think even the Heaven thing was a hallucination. Ivy marked herself with the Cross, because she snapped. Being an Angel is impossible for her, and she couldn't handle the power and responsibility. She also couldn't take being a human, because she was trying to be an Angel. So she tried to abolish her own sins, and concocted the Lucifer and Priest events out of her own, twisted memories.

Lucifer is a propagandic lie concocted by the angels to cover up the rise of the New Demons, who are really Yahweh's latest failed attempt at improving humanity. The shame is what made him disappear and Uriel altered everyone's memories with Magic Bullshit.
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:

Lucifer is a propagandic lie concocted by the angels to cover up the rise of the New Demons, who are really Yahweh's latest failed attempt at improving humanity. The shame is what made him disappear and Uriel altered everyone's memories with Magic Bullshit.

Take off the tinfoil hat, Nat.

It just looks ridiculous.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Ende wrote:

This is what she thinks at the moment, actually, and I was in the middle of writing a post with that.

My work here is done.

TO THE THEORYMOBILE!

I, for once, am being serious with that theory. Ivy couldn't handle the stress of being an Angel, or the fact that, as a natural human, she is born with sin. So she hallucinated. She thought she saw Lucifer. And for her sins, she branded herself with a Cross, and hallucinated a Priest forcing it upon her.

Which, in reality, is much more depressing and terrifying.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Fixban sighed. "This is a strange kid we have here."

"He isn't exactly a kid." Loki noted. "He's old. God knows how old. Don't let those young looks fool you. Something is up with that guy."

Richard shrugged. "Trust me. The boy has worth."

"He is powerful, I will not deny that." Fixban said. "But...I feel wary about letting him out to fight out in the open. He's innocent now, allowing him to be corrupted. The world outside...it is dangerous. Unsafe. It will not be good on a lad."

Loki shrugged. "He has to deal with it eventually. Maybe now is best anyway. Besides, I have your back."

Fixban smiled. "Yes, you've been a dependable friend."

"Aren't you worried though?" Loki asked in a whisper after Richard left. "Doesn't Richard's prophecy...Do you still trust me despite what he has predicted I will do?"

Fixban paused. "Ultimately, Loki, many things will or won't happen. If you do betray us like Richard predicted, then I will regret it. But for the last thousand years you have been a good and reliable ally." he put his hand on Loki's shoulder. "For now, I do trust you."

Loki laughed. "I will choose to take that as the other kind of trust then-"

"I don't get it." A handsome young man said, appearing out of thin air.

Fixban chuckled. "Have you been there all this time then?" he asked, smiling.

"Yeah." the young man said defiantly. "But I don't get the joke..."

Loki and Fixban looked at each other and laughed. "Well, one day you will, kid." he said. "But first, let's take you out on your first mission. I know you don't formally have a name yet, but Richard said you'll eventually be called Aleister Crowley. May as well start saying that now then. Come on, Al. We got a few things to do. There's a world out there we need to save."

"I'm ready then." the young man said. "But it won't be too dangerous, right?"

"Dangerous? Nah, kid. You got me."
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:

"He isn't exactly a kid." Loki noted. "He's old. God knows how old. Don't let those young looks fool you. Something is up with that guy."

"He is powerful, I will not deny that." Fixban said. "But...I feel wary about letting him out to fight out in the open. He's innocent now, allowing him to be corrupted. The world outside...it is dangerous. Unsafe. It will not be good on a lad."

Loki shrugged. "He has to deal with it eventually. Maybe now is best anyway. Besides, I have your back."

"Aren't you worried though?" Loki asked in a whisper after Richard left. "Doesn't Richard's prophecy...Do you still trust me despite what he has predicted I will do?"

Fixban paused. "Ultimately, Loki, many things will or won't happen. If you do betray us like Richard predicted, then I will regret it. But for the last thousand years you have been a good and reliable ally." he put his hand on Loki's shoulder. "For now, I do trust you."

Loki and Fixban looked at each other and laughed. "Well, one day you will, kid." he said. "But first, let's take you out on your first mission. I know you don't formally have a name yet, but Richard said you'll eventually be called Aleister Crowley. May as well start saying that now then. Come on, Al. We got a few things to do. There's a world out there we need to save."

Loki is now played by Sir Ian McKellen.

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:27 pm

So with the armour off, Damien is back to his old stats, correct?

And less susceptible to Morgan's mind control?
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:So with the armour off, Damien is back to his old stats, correct?

No, the sword gives him the stat boosts.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Loki is now played by Sir Ian McKellen.

I'm not sure how Loki is Gandalf.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:So with the armour off, Damien is back to his old stats, correct?

No, the sword gives him the stat boosts.

He threw away the sword.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:No, the sword gives him the stat boosts.

He threw away the sword.

Wait, the sword gives him powers?

That's ridiculous.
Last edited by Ende on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:No, the sword gives him the stat boosts.

He threw away the sword.

Then yes.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Loki is now played by Sir Ian McKellen.

I'm not sure how Loki is Gandalf.

Magneto.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:I'm not sure how Loki is Gandalf.

Magneto.

That makes more sense.

For whatever reason, I keep thinking of Fixban as Liam Neeson.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Good man!

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Hey guys, remember what happened to EH1 Calliel and his right eye?
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Ende wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:He threw away the sword.

Wait, the sword gives him powers?

That's ridiculous.

This sword is the brother of Gram and Excalibur.

It is said to be older than the Earth and possibly the universe, some rumour the omniverse itself.

So not really.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Ende wrote:Wait, the sword gives him powers?

That's ridiculous.

This sword is the brother of Gram and Excalibur.

It is said to be older than the Earth and possibly the universe, some rumour the omniverse itself.

And she's giving it to Damien.

<facepalm>

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Crowley sighed. "Why... how... fuck," he muttered. His office, enough of a clusterfuck already, was filled with Richard, a chained Loki, and a now undead Fixban.

"It, uh, wasn't me," Loki said, as he struggled with his enchanted chains. Richard promptly smacked him with his broom.

"I was sweeping some shit in the graveyard," Richard began. "When I saw this character digging around."

"We have a graveyard?" Crowley asked. Richard nodded. "Clean it every third Friday," he noted, for no apparent reason. Crowley was... suspicious... of the janitor. To say the least.

"BRAAAAAAAAAINS!" Fixban cried. Richard kicked him into a chair, and the undead wizard struggled to even sit up straight. Crowley sighed.

"Well, this is great. At least this isn't like that show on AMC. We'd all be dead," Crowley replied.

"Indeed," Richard mused. "By the way, the- AHHH, FUCK!"

Undead Fixban bit into Richard's neck, and chewed it up. Crowley stood, and looked down. "Jesus..."

Loki looked at Crowley. "No time, he's too busy jacking off twelve men in a cave!" Crowley stared. Loki sighed. "Look, free me and we'll get- FUCK!"

The newly-turned Richard bit into Loki's ankle. The god tried to kick the janitor off, but he was chained. Fixban rose, and then fell again, bringing Loki to the ground as they both devoured the god. Crowley sighed. "Fuck me," he said.

Grabbing a shotgun from underneath his desk, Crowley blew out the window, and jumped out. He landed on the ground, and sighed. Ahead of him was an entire school, the students of which had no idea that zombies were raping the school faculty. He cocked the shotgun, and smiled. Just as he did, Lewis arrived, wearing a tattered cowboy duster and a red bandanna wrapped around his head. Minh was also with Lewis, with a cybernetic arm. Crowley shrugged.

"Well boys," he began. "We've got some zombies to fuck."

And they walked into the sunset, shotguns ablaze.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Ende wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:This sword is the brother of Gram and Excalibur.

And she's giving it to Damien.

<facepalm>

The Fae thought he was under control.

They also don't plan ahead and tend to be surprised that humans can do intelligent things.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Y'know, if it wasn't for the sword completely screwing with Damien's intelligence and making him only slightly smarter than Lazrian, this entire plan wouldn't have worked.

EH James has manipulated Damien and his counterpart from the moment Ganesh gave them their mission, and it worked absolutely beautifully.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Crowley sighed. "Why... how... fuck," he muttered. His office, enough of a clusterfuck already, was filled with Richard, a chained Loki, and a now undead Fixban.

"It, uh, wasn't me," Loki said, as he struggled with his enchanted chains. Richard promptly smacked him with his broom.

"I was sweeping some shit in the graveyard," Richard began. "When I saw this character digging around."

"We have a graveyard?" Crowley asked. Richard nodded. "Clean it every third Friday," he noted, for no apparent reason. Crowley was... suspicious... of the janitor. To say the least.

"BRAAAAAAAAAINS!" Fixban cried. Richard kicked him into a chair, and the undead wizard struggled to even sit up straight. Crowley sighed.

"Well, this is great. At least this isn't like that show on AMC. We'd all be dead," Crowley replied.

"Indeed," Richard mused. "By the way, the- AHHH, FUCK!"

Undead Fixban bit into Richard's neck, and chewed it up. Crowley stood, and looked down. "Jesus..."

Loki looked at Crowley. "No time, he's too busy jacking off twelve men in a cave!" Crowley stared. Loki sighed. "Look, free me and we'll get- FUCK!"

The newly-turned Richard bit into Loki's ankle. The god tried to kick the janitor off, but he was chained. Fixban rose, and then fell again, bringing Loki to the ground as they both devoured the god. Crowley sighed. "Fuck me," he said.

Grabbing a shotgun from underneath his desk, Crowley blew out the window, and jumped out. He landed on the ground, and sighed. Ahead of him was an entire school, the students of which had no idea that zombies were raping the school faculty. He cocked the shotgun, and smiled. Just as he did, Lewis arrived, wearing a tattered cowboy duster and a red bandanna wrapped around his head. Minh was also with Lewis, with a cybernetic arm. Crowley shrugged.

"Well boys," he began. "We've got some zombies to fuck."

And they walked into the sunset, shotguns ablaze.

This is so badass that any man who reads this immediately feels his dick grow a decimetre.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Well, that was unexpected.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse