NATION

PASSWORD

Elfen High 2 (OOC 3, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:46 pm

"I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight..."

The Father stood outside a church in Heaven, speaking to a crowd of silent angels. It was after the girl, Ivy, had mysteriously disappeared. It was an unusual circumstance and he wanted to assure them of how things would be true, of how God would find a way.

"...because my conscience leaves me no other choice."

He had taken a speech from Earth itself, by a successful preacher there. He was a radical man, and the Father distrusted his ideals, but some of the speech...with adjustments, it could work.

"A true revolution of values will take the Earth and Hell and say 'This way of settling differences is not just'. This business of tolerating sin, of filling God's homes with depravity and weakness...of causing love where love does not belong...of sending men back to their homes with radical thoughts against the order..." the Father shook his head. "This cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love."

He held a few of the traitors behind him, around twenty or so, all sitting on a bench that was held by chains. Chains which also held them to the bench. They sat above a large pool, or so it seemed. These people had spoken out against him. When three of them came back to Heaven after a mission, they had been claiming that while away from Heaven, they had found different versions of their Book. Versions that stated some radical and different things. And they had brought those back and started to share that knowledge. Intolerable.

"Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love." he repeated again as the bench collapsed and they fell into the burning hot water. These people had been denied of any water for four days. Let them understand their weakness. Their thirst symbolised their urge and love of sin, and now the Father had surrounded them with sin. This was the logical conclusion.

The dying men and women began to drink the burning, poisoned water and started to die either from poison, drowning or burns. No matter what the sin killed them by, the result was the same. He hoped that his flock would remember this lesson.

"Their actions cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love." he repeated once more, his voice becoming more stern.

"Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love." the crowd repeated. "Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love."

"Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love."

The real one, by the way

This business of burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation's homes with orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous drugs of hate into veins of peoples normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody battlefields physically handicapped and psychologically deranged, cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love.- Martin Luther King Jr.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:
Nude East Ireland wrote:That happened.

Post, dammit.

In which one?
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Post, dammit.

In which one?

Main.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Nude East Ireland
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nude East Ireland » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Nude East Ireland wrote:In which one?

Main.

Done. I've been playing Assassin's Creed III, damn it. And I love American history. Also, violence. So it's perfect for me.

Dead Rising 2: OTR is fun, too.
Part One of the Incredible, Invincible Team Dai-Zarkeland!

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm

(immediately stops liking Ivy)

NO ONE ASSAULTS CALLIEL!
"Then I was fertilized and grew wise;
From a word to a word I was led to a word,
From a work to a work I was led to a work."
- Odin, Hávamál 138-141, the Poetic Edda, as translated by Dan McCoy.

I enjoy meta-humor and self-deprecation. Annoying, right?

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Does it feel good to break these characters?
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:(immediately stops liking Ivy)

NO ONE ASSAULTS CALLIEL!

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Calliel gets broken next.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:15 pm

"I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight..."

The Father stood outside a church in Heaven, speaking to a crowd of silent angels. It was after the girl, Ivy, had mysteriously disappeared. It was an unusual circumstance and he wanted to assure them of how things would be true, of how God would find a way.

"...because my conscience leaves me no other choice."

He had taken a speech from Earth itself, by a successful preacher there. He was a radical man, and the Father distrusted his ideals, but some of the speech...with adjustments, it could work.

"A true revolution of values will take the Earth and Hell and say 'This way of settling differences is not just'. This business of tolerating sin, of filling God's homes with depravity and weakness...of causing love where love does not belong...of sending men back to their homes with radical thoughts against the order..." the Father shook his head. "This cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love."

He held a few of the traitors behind him, around twenty or so, all sitting on a bench that was held by chains. Chains which also held them to the bench. They sat above a large pool, or so it seemed. These people had spoken out against him. When three of them came back to Heaven after a mission, they had been claiming that while away from Heaven, they had found different versions of their Book. Versions that stated some radical and different things. And they had brought those back and started to share that knowledge. Intolerable.

"Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love." he repeated again as the bench collapsed and they fell into the burning hot water. These people had been denied of any water for four days. Let them understand their weakness. Their thirst symbolised their urge and love of sin, and now the Father had surrounded them with sin. This was the logical conclusion.

The dying men and women began to drink the burning, poisoned water and started to die either from poison, drowning or burns. No matter what the sin killed them by, the result was the same. He hoped that his flock would remember this lesson.

"Their actions cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love." he repeated once more, his voice becoming more stern.

"Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love." the crowd repeated. "Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love."

"Cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love."

The real one, by the way

This business of burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation's homes with orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous drugs of hate into veins of peoples normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody battlefields physically handicapped and psychologically deranged, cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love.- Martin Luther King Jr.

Ende wrote:
Nationstatelandsville wrote:(immediately stops liking Ivy)

NO ONE ASSAULTS CALLIEL!

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Calliel gets broken next.

Don't worry, these all tie together.

Also, you may want to look at these little one-shots I post. They will often be important.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Hard, that was almost bad-ass.

Speech ruined it, though.

Goodbye.

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Hard, that was almost bad-ass.

>the majority of what James does

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Seeing how Calliel is, you have to wonder what anti-Calliel is like.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Page 108.

I feel, given the nature of this RP, this should be important somehow. I also feel, given the nature of the OP, it will be, now that I've said it.

Goodbye.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Page 108.

I feel, given the nature of this RP, this should be important somehow. I also feel, given the nature of the OP, it will be, now that I've said it.

You know me so well.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Nationstatelandsville wrote:Hard, that was almost bad-ass.

James isn't exactly good with words.

And by that I mean I'm not, and I couldn't think of any way to fill that post out without immediately attacking Damien. Besides, if I didn't say anything, people would be calling BS on EH James returning after seemingly leaving earlier.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Lucifer sighed.

His wife looked up from her chair. "Is something the matter, dear?"

"I've been thinking." he said. "You're not going to live much longer, dear." His wife raised an eyebrow, considering herself young enough. "In my perspective." Lucifer added. "You forget I see time differently."

"That you do." his wife admitted with a laugh. "Doesn't excuse you from skipping out on your half of the chores." she teased.

Lucifer smiled at his wife. "I do so love you." he laughed as well. "But...when you die, I will have to go to Hell to find you. What if I don't find you?"

"Life will go on." his wife assured him. "And so will you."

"What if I can't go on without you?" he asked.

"You will." his wife said firmly. "A man like you will always have a purpose."

"What if I make mistakes along the way though?" he asked. "What if nothing changes?"

"A man like you will always cause change." his wife said.

"What if the change is bad? What if I take the blame?" he sighed. "It's all so confusing."

"That's what life is." his wife said, disappearing. Lucifer stood at the edge of Heaven.

"Just a dream then." he murmured, taking an angel off his blade. He walked through the burning of Heaven, the churches breaking under the heat and pressure. Lucifer changed from a lover to a soldier in a minute, grabbing a nearby angel and smashing his skull into the wall. "May God forgive you." he chuckled sardonically. He shook his head in disbelief.

He looked forward to see a young child underneath the rubble of the burning building. "Are...are you him? Are you the Devil?" the child asked, looking wide-eyed. Lucifer saw the innocence of the child die there as the child himself died slowly but surely. Somewhere in his heart he laughed. The Devil? Was that his title now? Well then, was he?

"Yes." Lucifer apologised, grabbing the child's neck and snapping it.

The Devil looked out at the burning of Heaven. And he sighed. Unfortunate.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Seriously though, you guys should post (especially in RU) or I'll end up making more one-shots out of boredom.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Lucifer sighed.

"I've been thinking." he said. "You're not going to live much longer, dear." His wife raised an eyebrow, considering herself young enough. "In my perspective." Lucifer added. "You forget I see time differently."

"That you do." his wife admitted with a laugh. "Doesn't excuse you from skipping out on your half of the chores." she teased.

Lucifer smiled at his wife. "I do so love you." he laughed as well. "But...when you die, I will have to go to Hell to find you. What if I don't find you?"

"What if I make mistakes along the way though?" he asked. "What if nothing changes?"

"What if the change is bad? What if I take the blame?" he sighed. "It's all so confusing."

"That's what life is." his wife said, disappearing. Lucifer stood at the edge of Heaven.

"Just a dream then." he murmured, taking an angel off his blade. He walked through the burning of Heaven, the churches breaking under the heat and pressure. Lucifer changed from a lover to a soldier in a minute, grabbing a nearby angel and smashing his skull into the wall. "May God forgive you." he chuckled sardonically. He shook his head in disbelief.

He looked forward to see a young child underneath the rubble of the burning building. "Are...are you him? Are you the Devil?" the child asked, looking wide-eyed. Lucifer saw the innocence of the child die there as the child himself died slowly but surely. Somewhere in his heart he laughed. The Devil? Was that his title now? Well then, was he?

All sympathy for Lucifer has no evaporated. Fuck that guy.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Lucifer sighed.

Your hypersensitivity to children being harmed is extremely useful, Canada.

Extremely.

Goodbye.

The Inritus Extraho
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Inritus Extraho » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Seriously though, you guys should post (especially in RU) or I'll end up making more one-shots out of boredom.

I don't remember if it's my turn to post.

Also, the Lucifer one shot. I like it. It reinforces how I look at him; someone who just rolled with the punches and came out on top.
If you see I've made a mistake in my wording or a factual detail, telegram me and I'll fix it. I'll even give you credit for pointing it out, if you'd like.
You can call me TIE. I'm not on much... so telegram me if you need something.
FanT Nation - FT w/o space.
I'm on CA time, so... pacific. UTC -8
I'm bi, not single, and really any pronoun works.
I'll check out RP's if you TG me about them.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Lucifer sighed.

Excellent.

Although the kid likely would have died a painful death anyway, Lucifer just sped it up and made it painless. /alternate way of seeing it.

I like keeping it ambiguous.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:04 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Seriously though, you guys should post (especially in RU) or I'll end up making more one-shots out of boredom.

I don't remember if it's my turn to post.

Also, the Lucifer one shot. I like it. It reinforces how I look at him; someone who just rolled with the punches and came out on top.

Excellent.

Everyone should have differing views on him. Suits my purposes.

Oh, and there's no real posting order, just go ahead.
Last edited by Nightkill the Emperor on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

Ende
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Ende » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:All sympathy for Lucifer has no evaporated. Fuck that guy.

Excellent.

Although the kid likely would have died a painful death anyway, Lucifer just sped it up and made it painless. /alternate way of seeing it.

That's how I saw it, actually.

Lucifer seems good, but seriously misguided.

Nationstatelandsville
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationstatelandsville » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:06 pm

The Inritus Extraho wrote:I don't remember if it's my turn to post.

Excellent.

Everyone should have differing views on him. Suits my purposes.

"Lewis, is the Devil good, neutral, or evil?"

"Guy."

"That's not very specific."

"Sometimes a girl."

Goodbye.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:All sympathy for Lucifer has no evaporated. Fuck that guy.

Excellent.

People in EH have survived a lot worse, and the kid didn't seem to be in any sort of pain. Even then, if Lucifer can't take a couple seconds to save a child, he deserves no sympathy.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Excellent.

People in EH have survived a lot worse, and the kid didn't seem to be in any sort of pain. Even then, if Lucifer can't take a couple seconds to save a child, he deserves no sympathy.

Ende wrote:
Nightkill the Emperor wrote:Excellent.

That's how I saw it, actually.

Lucifer seems good, but seriously misguided.

I like this contrast. Works great for me.
Tiami is cool.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse