NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30307
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:*He stood there for a second, looking at the ground before looking back up* "Lots of things, and that if I tried to sort through all of the things I was thinking, it would end up in me stuttering a bit and being slightly frustrated from the headache that would follow."

"Then tell me one thing," she shrugged and stepped off the roof, landing smartly on her odd feet next to him. "Or two, if you have the time. But what I want to know is what happened to you yesterday? You were right behind me when we were running down the path."

--
OOC: technically, it's Bones' ship... I think... not sure if Swith shares ownership.
Swith walked out of the cabin and stood on the deck. She glanced at the bar and other items that hadn't been removed from the Zalgofest. She cocked an eyebrow and peered at the bartender.

"Superbia, why are you still here? Your shift ended days ago."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Katya and Torii both looked at Lidev.

"The Reds VS West is more than party and politics. It's been going on since the 1940s.....even after the Cold War, we were still bombing each other and fighting over land. Our governments threaten each other with nuclear war....the whole war is part of our culture.....we grow up being taught about it, and how to fight, and how to do all sorts of evil things......
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Gretta maan inhuman scream and clamped tighter, and grabbed Klanov's wrist with the knife, using her strength to begin to crush his wrist. NVE bit Klanov's leg at the achillies tendon. The seemed to get angrier with every attack.

Klanov was beginning to really feel pain. There was only one option left. "MMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He cried. Then, there was a sudden gust of air and a cloaked figure standing above the scene before it on a branch.

The reptile people ceased their attack and turned to the cloaked figure. "What do you want?" NVE asked and wiped the blood off his mouth with his good hand that wasn't stabbed.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:*He stood there for a second, looking at the ground before looking back up* "Lots of things, and that if I tried to sort through all of the things I was thinking, it would end up in me stuttering a bit and being slightly frustrated from the headache that would follow."

"Then tell me one thing," she shrugged and stepped off the roof, landing smartly on her odd feet next to him. "Or two, if you have the time. But what I want to know is what happened to you yesterday? You were right behind me when we were running down the path."

--
OOC: technically, it's Bones' ship... I think... not sure if Swith shares ownership.
Swith walked out of the cabin and stood on the deck. She glanced at the bar and other items that hadn't been removed from the Zalgofest. She cocked an eyebrow and peered at the bartender.

"Superbia, why are you still here? Your shift ended days ago."


"Ah yes, I remember now. Lets see here, I quickly kicked Fortu in the shin before running off, then he sent his grotesque creature after me, I turned into a snake and got into a fight with it. Then two falcons showed up and one of then tried to drop a large rock on my head and kill me with it or something. Luckily at the time I turned into a jaguar and was able to dodge that.... and that's all." *he told nonchalantly*
__

"I'm still here because I was waiting for you to give me the okay to leave the ship. Now you're possibly wondering, is this fierce loyalty or just plain stupidity that this daemon is showing off? "

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Lidev looked at them both with a deadpan expression. "Did I fail to mention that these are warring factions? Literally, the entire Zone is a civil war. All of these factions had different agendas and are practically always at the other's throats 95% of the time. I didn't even get into the other public enemies." She said.

The cloaked figure looked down from the tree branch. "Let.....him......go....." Came a female's voice in a commanding tone. Another gust of wind swirled the leaves around her.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Monfrox wrote:The cloaked figure looked down from the tree branch. "Let.....him......go....." Came a female's voice in a commanding tone. Another gust of wind swirled the leaves around her.

"Why? He drew first blood, that makes him fair game." Gretta said holding her bleeding cheek.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The cloaked figure looked down from the tree branch. "Let.....him......go....." Came a female's voice in a commanding tone. Another gust of wind swirled the leaves around her.

"Why? He drew first blood, that makes him fair game." Gretta said holding her bleeding cheek.

"Chasing my child into a trap and forcing him to defend himself does NOT make him fair game!" The woman's voice came much more sternly this time.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 pm

"tsu walks out of the trio's hut,sense she was ingored"
why am i always ingored?....does none care for me?"tsu thinks for a second"
and,now im sad......and i also remeber i hate valetines.and christmas
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:00 pm

*Lucius sat up and stared at the cloaked figure. He felt something that raptors couldn't feel, that was the strong spiritual energy that she had. If they knew they better, they would know to head home.*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu walks out of the trio's hut,sense she was ingored"
why am i always ingored?....does none care for me?"tsu thinks for a second"
and,now im sad......and i also remeber i hate valetines.and christmas

"Tsu, you're repaying me for the roof." Lidev said to her on her way out.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30307
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:02 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Ah yes, I remember now. Lets see here, I quickly kicked Fortu in the shin before running off, then he sent his grotesque creature after me, I turned into a snake and got into a fight with it. Then two falcons showed up and one of then tried to drop a large rock on my head and kill me with it or something. Luckily at the time I turned into a jaguar and was able to dodge that.... and that's all." *he told nonchalantly*

"I don't remember seeing him. Oh, wait, there was a woman there and I knocked her down. Anyway, I was wondering if that really was you at the hut last night. Large cat. Your wrist device is good, but you need a name tag."

She flicked her ears. "Question answered! I'll get out of your hair now," Naomi smiled. "You've got shiny new toys to explore."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Why? He drew first blood, that makes him fair game." Gretta said holding her bleeding cheek.

"Chasing my child into a trap and forcing him to defend himself does NOT make him fair game!" The woman's voice came much more sternly this time.

"The trap and chasing is all just fun and games." NVE said and sucked on this hand where Klanov stabbed him. "We never hurt him, until he made us bleed." Gretta said defensively.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20451
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Ah yes, I remember now. Lets see here, I quickly kicked Fortu in the shin before running off, then he sent his grotesque creature after me, I turned into a snake and got into a fight with it. Then two falcons showed up and one of then tried to drop a large rock on my head and kill me with it or something. Luckily at the time I turned into a jaguar and was able to dodge that.... and that's all." *he told nonchalantly*

"I don't remember seeing him. Oh, wait, there was a woman there and I knocked her down. Anyway, I was wondering if that really was you at the hut last night. Large cat. Your wrist device is good, but you need a name tag."

She flicked her ears. "Question answered! I'll get out of your hair now," Naomi smiled. "You've got shiny new toys to explore."


"Err..Okay, nice to see you, Naomi." *he walked into the building where he looked around at all of the new equipment. He walked over to the mech suit and stared at it.*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu walks out of the trio's hut,sense she was ingored"
why am i always ingored?....does none care for me?"tsu thinks for a second"
and,now im sad......and i also remeber i hate valetines.and christmas

"Tsu, you're repaying me for the roof." Lidev said to her on her way out.

and how am i gonna repay? give you a free ticket to one of my concerts? give you 100,000,000,000 dollars?
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Chasing my child into a trap and forcing him to defend himself does NOT make him fair game!" The woman's voice came much more sternly this time.

"The trap and chasing is all just fun and games." NVE said and sucked on this hand where Klanov stabbed him. "We never hurt him, until he made us bleed." Gretta said defensively.

"You play your games with my child and expect me to take your side!? NVE, Gretta, leave him be before I make you a stain on the face of this Earth!" The woman said. The voice was obviously a bit different due to the level of anger, yet there was something about it...
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Tsu, you're repaying me for the roof." Lidev said to her on her way out.

and how am i gonna repay? give you a free ticket to one of my concerts? give you 100,000,000,000 dollars?

"No, that would be too easy. You will fix the roof and then help me do renovations afterward." Lidev said, pulling out a bottle of vodka and taking a drink.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:and how am i gonna repay? give you a free ticket to one of my concerts? give you 100,000,000,000 dollars?

"No, that would be too easy. You will fix the roof and then help me do renovations afterward." Lidev said, pulling out a bottle of vodka and taking a drink.

like hell i will! my wings and vines aren't for fixing their for hurting! why would i help you anyways?...........you kuudere! tsu said as her wings laugh unleashing demonic chuckles
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"The trap and chasing is all just fun and games." NVE said and sucked on this hand where Klanov stabbed him. "We never hurt him, until he made us bleed." Gretta said defensively.

"You play your games with my child and expect me to take your side!? NVE, Gretta, leave him be before I make you a stain on the face of this Earth!" The woman said. The voice was obviously a bit different due to the level of anger, yet there was something about it...

"You just don't get our culture." NVE said in a manner of fact tone. "How do you know our names? Gretta asked suspicious of the hooded figure.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30307
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"I'm still here because I was waiting for you to give me the okay to leave the ship. Now you're possibly wondering, is this fierce loyalty or just plain stupidity that this daemon is showing off? "

"It's greed?" Swith asked. "I suppose you'll want to be paid for all this time you didn't leave?"

She sat down and yawned. "Of course, I'll pay you for it. It's my own fault for not stopping by sooner. I apologize."

--

"Thriller?" Naomi's shadow appeared in the doorway. "Oh, never mind," she said kindly. She'd noticed that he was in his own bit of heaven. She stared at the suit, appreciating the metal, before walking away in search of something to do.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:15 pm

"Wait a minute, I still wanna hang out with Tsu."

Torii stopped her sulking and joined her.

"I could help you fix everything....or Katya-""

"Like hell I would."
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:"Wait a minute, I still wanna hang out with Tsu."

Torii stopped her sulking and joined her.

"I could help you fix everything....or Katya-""

"Like hell I would."

"tsu looks at torii"
Maybe you should stick around with lidev.....cause i think she might end my life soon
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:29 pm

"Because I can make the rest of your existence a torturous Hell. That, and break my roof was really uncalled for." Lidev said, unphased by Tsu's attempt. "But yes, Torii. You can go and hang out with her. Your sister intrigues me and I'd like an opportunity for a little chit-chat." She said.

No Helping It
"I get your culture completely. You play mindless, seemingly harmless games and tease about eating people to hide your ulterior motives in plain sight. And I know your names because I know you. I know all about you two." The woman hopped down and landed gracefully on the jungle floor before looking up at the raptors with golden eyes. She cast off her cloak to reveal that she was the User the whole time, holding out her katana at her side. "Just who the hell do you think I am?!" She shouted.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30307
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:30 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Probably." Fortu agreed and took an extention cord out of his toolbag.

"Let's use the hut and sleep on the bus!"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Because I can make the rest of your existence a torturous Hell. That, and break my roof was really uncalled for." Lidev said, unphased by Tsu's attempt. "But yes, Torii. You can go and hang out with her. Your sister intrigues me and I'd like an opportunity for a little chit-chat." She said.

No Helping It
"I get your culture completely. You play mindless, seemingly harmless games and tease about eating people to hide your ulterior motives in plain sight. And I know your names because I know you. I know all about you two." The woman hopped down and landed gracefully on the jungle floor before looking up at the raptors with golden eyes. She cast off her cloak to reveal that she was the User the whole time, holding out her katana at her side. "Just who the hell do you think I am?!" She shouted.

and who would you make that happen exactly? i stopped begin scared of you and nothing can change that and i told you
THAT DAMN QUEGZALCOATL DRAGON WAS THE REASON!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33454
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:35 pm

"But is the Quetzalcoatl going to repair my roof?" Lidev inquired.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Gerdon Laughis, Giovenith, Goldritter, Google Adsense [Bot], Jerno, Joohan, Nurenia, Releise, Stux Saidadgen, The Verdantderm Lands, Triassica

Advertisement

Remove ads