NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"I know, looks better, smells better, and have more hiding spots away from the rest of the crazy members."

"I'll bet some of those idiots would find them, hell, I'll bet some of them live out here."

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"No security? Are you sure this is not a trap?" Dani asked cautiously, looking around. The raptors were better than this, she was sure.."

"Pretty sure, around 80 % sure." Robo said. as soon as the helicopter left the landing pad, an alarm went off. Raptor screaches could be heard over the intercom. the top of the volcano was being closed by a metal dome. Soon a Futuresaurus rex was released into the room.

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:59 pm

Dab starts making trenches in the sand. He pops out of one of them holding a bolt action rifle and wearing a British WW1 helmet.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Torii comes out of the bushes....wearing a fuckin' black bikini, her gun-belt still slung over her hip.

"Don't anyone dare say a thing! This isn't what I meant when I said "Swimsuit"! DAMN IT, COMMANDER."

She was visibly pissed, her entire face almost red. She hated showing skin, which is why she always wore a uniform. She saw it as unfitting for someone of such importance. She was sure someone gave her that suit on purpose too. She wore it anyway, as not doing so would mean ruining her uniform.

She angrliy walked back to the beach until she saw dab with the British helmet.

"Damn Brits! Tried to kill me back when I was with the IRA..."
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"I know, looks better, smells better, and have more hiding spots away from the rest of the crazy members."

"I'll bet some of those idiots would find them, hell, I'll bet some of them live out here."

"Well that's true, speaking of crazy members, I think I see a tepee up ahead. Wait a minute, what the hell is a tepee doing on a beach of a tropical island?"

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii comes out of the bushes....wearing a fuckin' black bikini, her gun-belt still slung over her hip.

"Don't anyone dare say a thing! This isn't what I meant when I said "Swimsuit"! DAMN IT, COMMANDER."

She was visibly pissed, her entire face almost red. She hated showing skin, which is why she always wore a uniform. She saw it as unfitting for someone of such importance. She was sure someone gave her that suit on purpose too. She wore it anyway, as not doing so would mean ruining her uniform.

"Well sucks for you." Dab said and shot a bullet in her direction. It missed because he wasn't aiming at her. The bullet hits a shark.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii comes out of the bushes....wearing a fuckin' black bikini, her gun-belt still slung over her hip.

"Don't worry! You look fine." Shouted Rylli from the water.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:17 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran simply stayed crouched as Primordial and Insidious argued the best way to kill the natives, he kept watching them with fascination.

Primordial: can we lure it away?
Insidious: not without endangering the rest of the gang.
Primordial: a worthy risk lets draw it to the beach and butcher the villagers when it leaves.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:18 pm

You look fine to me said tsu coming out of her tent
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial: can we lure it away?
Primordial: a worthy risk lets draw it to the beach and butcher the villagers when it leaves.

"Now who's going to lure it and who's going to cut down the natives?"

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Suddenly, after a couple days, Tsu's Shyguy came out with a different look. It walked up to her and confidently, in a matter-of-factly manner, tapped her on the side of her hip.

Mon came outside after cooking while Lidev looked after the User.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:22 pm

Torii looked away, trying to hide a blush.

"Well.....I still don't like it."

Torii stood near the back of Tsu's tent, trying not to get anymore attention.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:24 pm

Germanic Templars wrote:"Well that's true, speaking of crazy members, I think I see a tepee up ahead. Wait a minute, what the hell is a tepee doing on a beach of a tropical island?"

"Called it, I'll bet it's some crazy cultist or something absurd."

OOC: Sorry I missed your post.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:26 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial: can we lure it away?

"Now who's going to lure it and who's going to cut down the natives?"

Primordial: well need help, at least a couple of the others.
Insidious: the villagers need to be spiritual hidden or the monster won't fall for it so me and primordial should take he village.
Primordial: "point at Bran" grab the strongest of our friends and tell them to come here with there best weaponry.
OOC: this will let me RP the god while you guys fight it.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:"Well that's true, speaking of crazy members, I think I see a tepee up ahead. Wait a minute, what the hell is a tepee doing on a beach of a tropical island?"

"Called it, I'll bet it's some crazy cultist or something absurd."

OOC: Sorry I missed your post.

"And I bet...Hmm...Well... Damn it, you took what I was going say...Well, i'll say it's a beach bum or a tribal. Come on let's go check it out." *he quickly ran ahead of Natiya to the tepee*
OOC: No biggy.

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"No security? Are you sure this is not a trap?" Dani asked cautiously, looking around. The raptors were better than this, she was sure.."

"Pretty sure, around 80 % sure." Robo said. as soon as the helicopter left the landing pad, an alarm went off. Raptor screaches could be heard over the intercom. the top of the volcano was being closed by a metal dome. Soon a Futuresaurus rex was released into the room.

Dani pulled out a controller from her pocket, keyboard buttons having been added top the strange device as she tacked in a code quickly.

"Faster! Ascend faster!"
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:Suddenly, after a couple days, Tsu's Shyguy came out with a different look. It walked up to her and confidently, in a matter-of-factly manner, tapped her on the side of her hip.

"tsu looked at it,the shyguy could she as fatally wounded"
oh their your are.......torii why are you hiding behide my tent?
XA-1MVGLHS
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.

I don't use NS stats.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 pm

A palm tree appeared out of nowhere and began advancing on Dani.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial: well need help, at least a couple of the others.
Insidious: the villagers need to be spiritual hidden or the monster won't fall for it so me and primordial should take he village.
Primordial: "point at Bran" grab the strongest of our friends and tell them to come here with there best weaponry.

"Got it, I'll be back in a few."

He ran off back to the beach, looking for anyone to help with the weapons issue.

Germanic Templars wrote:"And I bet...Hmm...Well... Damn it, you took what I was going say...Well, i'll say it's a beach bum or a tribal. Come on let's go check it out." *he quickly ran ahead of Natiya to the tepee*

"Be careful!" She warned, approaching behind him

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:Primordial: well need help, at least a couple of the others.

"Got it, I'll be back in a few."

He ran off back to the beach, looking for anyone to help with the weapons issue.

Germanic Templars wrote:"And I bet...Hmm...Well... Damn it, you took what I was going say...Well, i'll say it's a beach bum or a tribal. Come on let's go check it out." *he quickly ran ahead of Natiya to the tepee*

"Hey bran." Dab said popping out of his sandtrench.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Suddenly, after a couple days, Tsu's Shyguy came out with a different look. It walked up to her and confidently, in a matter-of-factly manner, tapped her on the side of her hip.

"tsu looked at it,the shyguy could she as fatally wounded"

He presented her with a cup of water in both his hands. It shimmered in the light as he waited for her to take it.

Mon looked and saw Bran running around. "Hey, Bran. Where's the fire?" She called.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:34 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"I'll be fine." *he shouted back. He reached the tepee and slowly crept up towards the opening. he looked in then beckoned Natiya*

• INTP
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

XY = Male, XX = Female

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Torii was still standing behind the tent when a light went off in her head.

"OH crap! I forgot my gun!"

Her phone was immediately set to call, Torii barking orders to drop off more ammo.

Several minutes later, she got a whole new rifle, complete with ammo. She pulled out a rather bulky rifle, resembling an FG-42, but smaller.

"Here we are: The FG-GAUSS. It's a beautiful gun, isn't it?"

She slung it over her shoulder while she reloaded her handgun, making sure to put the safety on. She was no longer concerned about her attire.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Dabfia wrote:"Hey bran." Dab said popping out of his sandtrench.

"Sup Dab, you got any weapons?" He asked, contemplating the pistol given to him by his User as a Birthday gift.

Monfrox wrote:Mon looked and saw Bran running around. "Hey, Bran. Where's the fire?" She called.

"Well I know you have weapons, you up for murdering a god?" He asked, turning his attention away from Dab.

Germanic Templars wrote:"I'll be fine." *he shouted back. He reached the tepee and slowly crept up towards the opening. he looked in then beckoned Natiya*

Natiya leaned on her boyfriend and peered over his shoulder inside.

Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Torii was still standing behind the tent when a light went off in her head.

"OH crap! I forgot my gun!"

Her phone was immediately set to call, Torii barking orders to drop off more ammo.

Several minutes later, she got a whole new rifle, complete with ammo. She pulled out a rather bulky rifle, resembling an FG-42, but smaller.

"Here we are: The FG-GAUSS. It's a beautiful gun, isn't it?"

She slung it over her shoulder while she reloaded her handgun, making sure to put the safety on. She was no longer concerned about her attire.

I seen bigger guns

Monfrox wrote:
Tsuyoi tekikoku wrote:"tsu looked at it,the shyguy could she as fatally wounded"

He presented her with a cup of water in both his hands. It shimmered in the light as he waited for her to take it.

um......thank you?"tsu takes the cup"
XA-1MVGLHS

I don't use NS stats.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse