NATION

PASSWORD

the war of the free world

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Clamparapa
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Clamparapa » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Franco-Belgium wrote:lol Anyway, :palm: :palm: :palm:

OOC: Repeating the same mistake immediately after the mods have warned you for it does not go over well with the mods.

Uawc
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Uawc » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:22 pm

In all seriousness, why isn't this locked yet? It's pointless and spammy, and not going anywhere.
Pro-democracy, pro-NATO, anti-authoritarian, anti-extremism.
Ex-leftist and ex-Muslim.

I stand with Ukraine and Israel.

Reijvajik
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Reijvajik » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 pm

[OOC: You know, all of you that are being all high and mighty and spamming this thread with pointless OOC shit aren't helping. Either shut up and help or leave. It's not like this thread concerns any of you, anyway.]
The Grand World Order wrote:NSD has perhaps the largest case of unwarranted self importance NS has ever seen.

The Greater Republic of Reijvajik.
Where the lambs are friendly and people frolick freely in the lush, green grass.

Uawc
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Uawc » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:30 pm

Reijvajik wrote:[OOC: You know, all of you that are being all high and mighty and spamming this thread with pointless OOC shit aren't helping. Either shut up and help or leave. It's not like this thread concerns any of you, anyway.]

When I saw this thread, I didn't even think it was supposed to be IC, or in one of the IC forums. It was presented in a rather sub-par OOC fashion so it's going to get sub-par OOC replies. I know the OP can do better than this, but he simply didn't choose to. This is what happens....
Last edited by Uawc on Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro-democracy, pro-NATO, anti-authoritarian, anti-extremism.
Ex-leftist and ex-Muslim.

I stand with Ukraine and Israel.

Czardas
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Lintyland and Franco-Belgium both ignored an official warning from a mod and continued to post in violation of the rules. They are therefore banned for three days.

UAWC is also officially warned for pic spam.

Finally, this thread has been locked as spam, as it probably should have long ago.
30 | she/her | USA | ✡︎ | ☭ | ♫

I have devised a truly marvelous signature, which this textblock is too small to contain

Previous

Return to International Incidents