NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - IC Part III

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:43 pm

A new raptor kicked down the front door of the apartment. "Where are they?" he shouted.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:A new raptor kicked down the front door of the apartment. "Where are they?" he shouted.

"We're all upstairs," Naomi said from the dining room, continuing to knit.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"We're all upstairs," Naomi said from the dining room, continuing to knit.


"Naomi?"

Now confused, Barbelia walked over to th girl who'd tried to kill Bran the last time they were together.

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"So recently it would seem they had sprung up.. this Universe is most interesting indeed, so very young and vibrant, yet so much division, chaos.. it is indeed fitting for a being such as you. I am not concerned with these other gods. Try as they might, my defeat is an impossibility, in every sense of the word, there is no single thing they could do to be rid of me. I have seen to it, we have seen to it, though we mean no harm where it is unnecessary."

"In fact, i would hope they come, in so that I may inform them personally of how incorrect they are. Not to be impolite, but if i am to assure that Humanity is sufficiently benefited, they must concede to our set rules and regulations. i mean not to be intrusive upon your kind's business - humanity has done fairly under your watch, but we are here to assure things do not go too far out of line - surely you understand." He said, gesturing to her knowingly as he set his cup down.

"What humanity needs is to ascend into a greater purpose, but you didn't hear that from me," Swith chuckled. "It's just not ready for it. Too young a species.Too narcissistic, and too caught up on drama and strife. Stubborn, oh yes. Let's not forget that. You could hand them their greatest dreams and they'd thrive for a time, but in the end they'd feel a lack of challenge and throw the dream away in pursuit of a new one. What are you plans for them? What rules and regulations would you set in place, and what would you give them in return?"


"My plans for them? To simply observe, document. For so long we have destroyed, our greatest mistake. We now seek to observe and protect, as we will with Humanity, and others abroad. We will not restrict the natural processes Humanity flows through, rather, control outside influences which affect it, and adjust only slightly within Humanity itself, when needed."

"You may consider it no different than the gods already present, but we will hardly directly interact with it. You need not concern yourselves that daily life will change. Any and all adjustments will be forgotten by the majority, a selective few of our choice able to recall. Otherwise, as I had stated before, outside influences will be measured and controlled. The Drone Empire was one of them, but internal warfare, humans versus humans, are not."
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:A new raptor kicked down the front door of the apartment. "Where are they?" he shouted.

"We're all upstairs," Naomi said from the dining room, continuing to knit.

"Thank you. Where is the Chaos God specificly?" the new Raptor asked in a more pleasant tone.

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19482
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:52 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"But a lot more comfortable, I'll bet?"


"At least there's running water."


Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi brought a basket into the dining room and took out a ball of yarn. She sat at the table by the window, enjoying the swirling snow tickling the glass, and began to knit.


"Hai Naomi!" Shouted Barbelia from the other corner of the room before forgetting about not being known by some people still.


Giovenith looked at Naomi weerily. "Are you... okay?"
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Cop Dabfia and Cop Cobra stop busting drug dealers.
"Meh, i think they left this city, lets go fight regular crime." Cop Dabfia said jumping off the roof.

Meanwhile.
Mary looks up from where she is sitting on the bench and see's the new raptor.
"Uh...................." She then gets up and proceeds to walk away.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33379
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 pm

"Who the heck are you?" The User said to the new raptor, still rubbing her head.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:56 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"My plans for them? To simply observe, document. For so long we have destroyed, our greatest mistake. We now seek to observe and protect, as we will with Humanity, and others abroad. We will not restrict the natural processes Humanity flows through, rather, control outside influences which affect it, and adjust only slightly within Humanity itself, when needed."

"You may consider it no different than the gods already present, but we will hardly directly interact with it. You need not concern yourselves that daily life will change. Any and all adjustments will be forgotten by the majority, a selective few of our choice able to recall. Otherwise, as I had stated before, outside influences will be measured and controlled. The Drone Empire was one of them, but internal warfare, humans versus humans, are not."

"And gods? Will you also restrict their influence as well?"


The BranRiech wrote:"Naomi?"

Now confused, Barbelia walked over to th girl who'd tried to kill Bran the last time they were together.

"Hi," Naomi said cheerfully. "Was that you knocking downstairs? Nice to meet you. I'm Naomi."

"Hi Gio!" Naomi put down her knitting and hugged her. "Yes, I'm much better. I thought I was sort of going to crumble during the invasion yesterday, but then someone showed me that there really is reason to hope, and that fate doesn't always have to be cruel." She became a little teary at the memory of all the souls floating away in the night sky, and her smile became more radiant when she recalled their joy. "How have you been? Is this your friend?"
Last edited by Swith Witherward on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"Hi," Naomi said cheerfully. "Was that you knocking downstairs? Nice to meet you. I'm Naomi."


"Heh, you already know the both of us. I look like . . . Oh say, Rylli with Bran's skin tone and his shorter hair?"

Barbelia quickly hugged Naomi, not seeing her in a few days had worried Bran's half.

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19482
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:59 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"My plans for them? To simply observe, document. For so long we have destroyed, our greatest mistake. We now seek to observe and protect, as we will with Humanity, and others abroad. We will not restrict the natural processes Humanity flows through, rather, control outside influences which affect it, and adjust only slightly within Humanity itself, when needed."

"You may consider it no different than the gods already present, but we will hardly directly interact with it. You need not concern yourselves that daily life will change. Any and all adjustments will be forgotten by the majority, a selective few of our choice able to recall. Otherwise, as I had stated before, outside influences will be measured and controlled. The Drone Empire was one of them, but internal warfare, humans versus humans, are not."

"And gods? Will you also restrict their influence as well?"


The BranRiech wrote:"Naomi?"

Now confused, Barbelia walked over to th girl who'd tried to kill Bran the last time they were together.

"Hi," Naomi said cheerfully. "Was that you knocking downstairs? Nice to meet you. I'm Naomi."

"Hi Gio!" Naomi put down her knitting and hugged her. "Yes, I'm much better. I thought I was sort of going to crumble during the invasion yesterday, but then someone showed me that there really is reason to hope, and that fate doesn't always have to be cruel." She became a little teary at the memory of all the souls floating away in the night sky, and her smile became more radiant when she recalled their joy. "How have you been? Is this your friend?"


"Oh, you know her. Or rather, them."
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Who the heck are you?" The User said to the new raptor, still rubbing her head.

"Raptor Jesus, Defender of Velociraptor Rights...and attorney at law." he said and pulled the robe off to reveal a business suit.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:01 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Heh, you already know the both of us. I look like . . . Oh say, Rylli with Bran's skin tone and his shorter hair?"

Barbelia quickly hugged Naomi, not seeing her in a few days had worried Bran's half.

Naomi was flummoxed. "Eh?" She stepped back from Barbelia and closed one eye to look at her. "You seem... Bran? Rylli?"
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33379
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Who the heck are you?" The User said to the new raptor, still rubbing her head.

"Raptor Jesus, Defender of Velociraptor Rights...and attorney at law." he said and pulled the robe off to reveal a business suit.

"Well then, this is an unexpected turn of events." The User said. Manon came up around her and sat in her lap.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 pm

"a loud thud and shook the building,as tsu was using a new armor, and testing it's gun outside"
900mm gun,90 tons layerd steel and titauim, anti-vehicle minigun! heh this armor is awesome! to bad im a look slow in this.........BUT IT'S FUN TO HAVE THIS THING!"tsu shoots a airplane out of the sky which breaks a wing on the roof of the apartment"
hahahaha! not can beat me in this armor!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi was flummoxed. "Eh?" She stepped back from Barbelia and closed one eye to look at her. "You seem... Bran? Rylli?"


The girl chuckled.

"Blame Dab, he kidnapped the both of them and fused them together into me."

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Raptor Jesus, Defender of Velociraptor Rights...and attorney at law." he said and pulled the robe off to reveal a business suit.

"Well then, this is an unexpected turn of events." The User said. Manon came up around her and sat in her lap.

"Hey you." Mary said. "Do you know where any empty rooms are that aren't just big holes in the wall?"
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"My plans for them? To simply observe, document. For so long we have destroyed, our greatest mistake. We now seek to observe and protect, as we will with Humanity, and others abroad. We will not restrict the natural processes Humanity flows through, rather, control outside influences which affect it, and adjust only slightly within Humanity itself, when needed."

"You may consider it no different than the gods already present, but we will hardly directly interact with it. You need not concern yourselves that daily life will change. Any and all adjustments will be forgotten by the majority, a selective few of our choice able to recall. Otherwise, as I had stated before, outside influences will be measured and controlled. The Drone Empire was one of them, but internal warfare, humans versus humans, are not."

"And gods? Will you also restrict their influence as well?"


"But of course. They are not of Earth - they may lay claim to it, they may take interest in it, but none of it, nor Human. This does not mean we will withhold their influence, it has been a part of humanity's development in the past, but certain events, twists of fate inflicted by possibly angered gods without reason or foresight, will be suspended and kept away from Humanity in an act of preservation."
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19482
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi was flummoxed. "Eh?" She stepped back from Barbelia and closed one eye to look at her. "You seem... Bran? Rylli?"


The girl chuckled.

"Blame Dab, he kidnapped the both of them and fused them together into me."


Giovenith nodded. "The Egyptians did something similar on occasion."
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Monfrox wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Raptor Jesus, Defender of Velociraptor Rights...and attorney at law." he said and pulled the robe off to reveal a business suit.

"Well then, this is an unexpected turn of events." The User said. Manon came up around her and sat in her lap.

"I was brought here because I detected deities that were not considering Velociraptor Rights and their claims to Earth." Raptor Jesus said plainly.

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33379
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Well then, this is an unexpected turn of events." The User said. Manon came up around her and sat in her lap.

"Hey you." Mary said. "Do you know where any empty rooms are that aren't just big holes in the wall?"

"You're asking the wrong girl, girl." The User replied. She turned to the raptor. "Oh really? Like who?"
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Dabfia wrote:"Hey you." Mary said. "Do you know where any empty rooms are that aren't just big holes in the wall?"

"You're asking the wrong girl, girl." The User replied. She turned to the raptor. "Oh really? Like who?"

"Alright, I'll go build a tiny fort on the roof then." She said and walked off.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

The BranRiech wrote:The girl chuckled.

"Blame Dab, he kidnapped the both of them and fused them together into me."

"That's... gross, Bran. Really. Are you male or female?" She poked a finger in Barbelia's waistband and yanked the material outwards to see.


The Drone Empire wrote:"But of course. They are not of Earth - they may lay claim to it, they may take interest in it, but none of it, nor Human. This does not mean we will withhold their influence, it has been a part of humanity's development in the past, but certain events, twists of fate inflicted by possibly angered gods without reason or foresight, will be suspended and kept away from Humanity in an act of preservation."

"Some gods are human. Some are created by humans, some are required by humans, and your interpretation of what is or is not necessary is clouded by your own perceptions. You see, it's seldom that gods set out to harm humanity these days. But gods motivate in mysterious ways. An action may not seem to have reason or foresight because some gods think within the 10th dimension. While they'd appreciate your influence, they will take issue with having to explain something that won't bear fruit for an eon. And there are those who might not feel the need for you to be here at all. My associate is one such being. My brothers are others."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:"That's... gross, Bran. Really. Are you male or female?" She poked a finger in Barbelia's waistband and yanked the material outwards to see.


"Gah!" Barbelia quickly pulled the waistband back into place.

"Female . . . I think I'd know."

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:11 pm

Dabfia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"You're asking the wrong girl, girl." The User replied. She turned to the raptor. "Oh really? Like who?"

"Alright, I'll go build a tiny fort on the roof then." She said and walked off.

wouldnt want to try that.............Tsu blew up a plane and it destroyed the roof said sekio coming from around the corner
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 5pb, Imperial--japan, Meelducan, Samnordisk, Xandarnia

Advertisement

Remove ads