NATION

PASSWORD

WWII Tech War (OOC/Planning/Closed ATTN: Puppet Land)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ludolf
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

WWII Tech War (OOC/Planning/Closed ATTN: Puppet Land)

Postby Ludolf » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:29 pm

We are Here to Organize and Narrow a General Concept Created by Parina.

The Main Plot is as Followed:

A Small Village on the Outskirts of a Country to Be Named is Attacked by a Small Group of Infantry. No Support is Given to Either Side. This Includes Armor, Air, or Artillery. OK, Lets Expand on This. There Several Questions Needing to Be Answered: Who's Attacking, Who's Defending, Why the Village is Being Attacked, etc.?

I Would Volunteer to Defend the Village. And Perhaps the Attack was to Happen By Accident? Attempting to Attack Another Nation, Missed Paratroop Drop or Something. Either Way, I Like Where This is Going!

Dazaarkistan
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dazaarkistan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:32 pm

I'd say accidental attack, Infantry moving into an "unoccupied" town or something like that. Gives the defender a bit of an advantage maybe, but it'd be fun to RP around.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:39 pm

I'm here, never fear.

Dazaarkistan
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dazaarkistan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:32 pm

^ lies.

Ludolf
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ludolf » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:03 pm

So, Here's What I'm Thinking. And Bear in Mind this Plan CAN Change Slightly or Drastically. But Ludolf is Bordering the Rogue Nation of Sufidan, in Which Several Allied Nations are Planning to Assault by First Quietly Establishing a Foothold Using Infantry to Secure a Small Village and Then Launch a Large Offensive From the Town. A Prank Pulled by Several Youth Involving the Switching of Several Road Signs Leads the Allied Forces to the Quaint Town of Eckehard Hosting the 851st Militia Regiment of 100 Well-Equipped Infantry Units Where They Accidentally Commence the Attack.

Sound Good?

Ludolf
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ludolf » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Dazaarkistan wrote:^ lies.

And Completely True...

Dazaarkistan
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Dazaarkistan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 pm

Ludolf wrote:So, Here's What I'm Thinking. And Bear in Mind this Plan CAN Change Slightly or Drastically. But Ludolf is Bordering the Rogue Nation of Sufidan, in Which Several Allied Nations are Planning to Assault by First Quietly Establishing a Foothold Using Infantry to Secure a Small Village and Then Launch a Large Offensive From the Town. A Prank Pulled by Several Youth Involving the Switching of Several Road Signs Leads the Allied Forces to the Quaint Town of Eckehard Hosting the 851st Militia Regiment of 100 Well-Equipped Infantry Units Where They Accidentally Commence the Attack.

Sound Good?

The comedic value there makes for more RPing opportunity, too. I like it, but it isn't exactly my RP, now is it.

Parina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Parina » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Sounds good to me.

Ludolf
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ludolf » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:04 pm

[tab=20]So then Who's Starting the Thread? Me, You, or Dazaarkistan? Also, What Guns is Everyone Using?
Last edited by Ludolf on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents