NATION

PASSWORD

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Forster Keys
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Forster Keys » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
The Zeonic States wrote:Hope the Homeland Wises up before those bastards dig in too deep; it's time to Purge that filth from Europe again.

As a Norwegian i find it both insulting and demeaning that these disdents would even have the gall to ask to break away over Religious grounds; That religion should find no harbor within the State is cemented even further into my being but as a Man who has fought insurgents such as these in Iraq and Afganistan? I will speak plainly.

Kill them or make them leave or the suffering will continue until they are all dead anyway.

They threaten violence and try to bully a government into gifting territory? No; I refuse to see the land of my birth torn apart due to Terrorism.

14/88 brother

You really know how to establish your credibility don't you?
The blue sky above beckons us to take our freedom, to paint our path across its vastness. Across a million blades of grass, through the roars of our elation and a thousand thundering hooves, we begin our reply.

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Norstal wrote:Pretty much everyone living there are either Chinese or Korean dude. The native Ainu are all gone.

You know what I mean.

No I don't actually. If the Koreans and Chinese migrants stayed in their own hole, there wouldn't be a "Japan."
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:21 pm

So let me get this straight. When whites become the minority, we then have a right to claim they are trying to steal our land and kill them? According to the OP, simply being a majority means that you magically have an objective claim to land.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:What the Kentucky tea does race have to do with a one world government

Whites would resist. Everyone knows that non-whites are naturally subservient, given a firm hand, but whites will revolt at the least oppression. Look at Spartacus, for instance, he led a revolt of white gladiators against the corrupt, race-traitor Romans. So eliminating whites makes a one-world government easier.

x) I'm waiting for hir to actually use that as an argument.

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

Monlyth
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Monlyth » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Could you provide a link to a reliable (I didn't say unbiased) news site? Something a little more... er... mainstream?
"It was a piece of shit but I enjoyed it. What more do you want?!"

Megaloria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 07, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Megaloria » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Vanhania wrote:The ignorance in this thread saddens me.

Try not to be as saddened by the ignorance as we are amused by the impotence.
Here's to the losers, bless them all.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Monlyth wrote:Could you provide a link to a reliable (I didn't say unbiased) news site? Something a little more... er... mainstream?

Mainstream media is controlled by the Jews. Come on, don't be silly.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Norstal wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:I'm not American, since I've got DIRTY JAP BLOOD in me.

To the internment camp with you!

*Ships CM to Florida.*

Damnit now who will send people to the Gulag for me?

Megaloria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Megaloria » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Monlyth wrote:Could you provide a link to a reliable (I didn't say unbiased) news site? Something a little more... er... mainstream?

Jews rhymes with News. IT IS SO OBVIOUS.

Ikarouss
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Umbra Ac Silentium wrote:What the Kentucky tea does race have to do with a one world government

Whites would resist. Everyone knows that non-whites are naturally subservient, given a firm hand, but whites will revolt at the least oppression. Look at Spartacus, for instance, he led a revolt of white gladiators against the corrupt, race-traitor Romans. So eliminating whites makes a one-world government easier.

Yes, they want less trouble-causing White males.

Manisdog
Minister

Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Manisdog » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Its all religion's fault not only is it a crutch for the week minded and mentally retarded but this example shows that god is generally dead because such actions would be classified as ungodly, so if god is dead than why can't we just destroy his remenant make this world a better place, religion should be outlawed

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Whites would resist. Everyone knows that non-whites are naturally subservient, given a firm hand, but whites will revolt at the least oppression. Look at Spartacus, for instance, he led a revolt of white gladiators against the corrupt, race-traitor Romans. So eliminating whites makes a one-world government easier.

Now prove being white makes you less trouble-causing.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Mavorpen wrote:So let me get this straight. When whites become the minority, we then have a right to claim they are trying to steal our land and kill them? According to the OP, simply being a majority means that you magically have an objective claim to land.

It's a numbers game. And a sexy one at that. We should all be busy fucking and then sorting and counting the resulting babies by color to see who wins.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

The Zeonic States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zeonic States » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Forster Keys wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:14/88 brother

You really know how to establish your credibility don't you?

What do you want my passport? My Citizen ID code i was granted when i gained citizenship in the United States? Or do you want a photocopy of my dogtags when i joined the Military? I can of course do the photo copy bit if you gifted me a Photocopier and then a fax machine.

If you doubt my story that is Your right of course but i doubt anything i could do to establish my "Credibility" would work no?
National Imperialist-Freedom Party

Proud member of the stone wall alliance

Agent Maine: of NSG's Official Project Freelancer

[Fires of the Old Republic Role Play]http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=239203

Potlimitomaha
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Kick all the anti-Norway muslims out and keep the patriotic muslims.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

NERVUN
Retired Moderator

Founded: Mar 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby NERVUN » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Norstal wrote:Also the fact there's no mono cultural nation.

"BUT NORSTAL LOOK AT JAPAN ETC."

Yeah, that country that uses CHINESE characters, eats KOREAN food, uses AMERICAN technology, wears FRENCH school uniforms? That country? Ok mate.

However, Japan does not try to be more multicultural. Only the governments of Western (aka White) nations are trying to make their nations more multicultural by bringing third worlders into their nations.

:rofl:

I like you, you're ignorant.
To those who feel, life is a tragedy. To those who think, it's a comedy.
"Men, today you'll be issued small trees. Do what you can for the emperor's glory." -Daistallia 2104 on bonsai charges in WWII
Science may provide the means while religion provides the motivation but humanity and humanity alone provides the vehicle -DaWoad

One-Stop Rules Shop, read it, love it, live by it. Getting Help Mod email: nervun@nationstates.net NSG Glossary
Add 10,145 to post count from Jolt: I have it from an unimpeachable source, that Dark Side cookies look like the Death Star. The other ones look like butterflies, or bunnies, or something.-Grave_n_Idle

Proud Member of FMGADHPAC. Join today!

Umbra Ac Silentium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby Umbra Ac Silentium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Whites would resist. Everyone knows that non-whites are naturally subservient, given a firm hand, but whites will revolt at the least oppression. Look at Spartacus, for instance, he led a revolt of white gladiators against the corrupt, race-traitor Romans. So eliminating whites makes a one-world government easier.

I thought you stormfront type always claim blacks are the trouble markers cause of crime rates and stuff

Economic Left/Right: -0.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.97
Other Compass
The Holy Therns wrote:Your thought pattern is so bizarre I can't even be offended anymore.

Ikarouss
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

The mainstream media doesn't like to report on this stuff becuase it is controlled by our enemies and if Whites saw this some would wake up.

New Embossia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Embossia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Go home terrorists, you're drunk.
Map of the United Republic

DEFCON: 5

Please refer to as The United Republic or New Embossia or the Kingdom of Yagrun.

**New Embossia**

I RP as The United Republic of New Embossia and the Kingdom of Yagrun

I'm a devout Catholic and I support LGBT rights
Hornesia wrote:Homosexuality may be a sin, but Jesus died for your sins. Therefore, feel free to gay it up.

Genivaria
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Genivaria » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Desperate Measures wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:So let me get this straight. When whites become the minority, we then have a right to claim they are trying to steal our land and kill them? According to the OP, simply being a majority means that you magically have an objective claim to land.

It's a numbers game. And a sexy one at that. We should all be busy fucking and then sorting and counting the resulting babies by color to see who wins.

Thats one way to do Democracy I suppose.
I vote Asian.

Nightkill the Emperor
Post Kaiser

Founded: Dec 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nightkill the Emperor » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

This thread will be mighty entertaining.
Hi! I'm Khan, your local misanthropic Indian.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
P2TM RP Discussion Thread
If you want a good rp, read this shit.
Tiami is cool.
Nat: Night's always in some bizarre state somewhere between "intoxicated enough to kill a hair metal lead singer" and "annoying Mormon missionary sober".

Swith: It's because you're so awesome. God himself refreshes the screen before he types just to see if Nightkill has written anything while he was off somewhere else.

Monfrox wrote:
The balkens wrote:
# went there....

It's Nightkill. He's been there so long he rents out rooms to other people at a flat rate, but demands cash up front.

Megaloria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Megaloria » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Desperate Measures wrote:

The Pigment Scale of Diversity will assign you your identity!

Monlyth
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Monlyth » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Farnhamia wrote:

Let's assume that I'm interested in seeing their take of this event, so I know what false information I must counter, for the sake of the err... brainwashed...
"It was a piece of shit but I enjoyed it. What more do you want?!"

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm

NERVUN wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:
However, Japan does not try to be more multicultural. Only the governments of Western (aka White) nations are trying to make their nations more multicultural by bringing third worlders into their nations.

:rofl:

I like you, you're ignorant.

Nevermind that Japan is going to actually benefit from more immigrants, what with their high number of aged individuals and low birth rate.

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Norstal wrote:
Grand Britannia wrote:
Those are French?

Huh..you learn something erryday.

Nah, they're actually British and Prussian...I should edit that. >_>

And I was going to gift cool points to the French.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General