NATION

PASSWORD

Muslims demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Zeonic States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zeonic States » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Hope the Homeland Wises up before those bastards dig in too deep; it's time to Purge that filth from Europe again.

As a Norwegian i find it both insulting and demeaning that these disdents would even have the gall to ask to break away over Religious grounds; That religion should find no harbor within the State is cemented even further into my being but as a Man who has fought insurgents such as these in Iraq and Afganistan? I will speak plainly.

Kill them or make them leave or the suffering will continue until they are all dead anyway.

They threaten violence and try to bully a government into gifting territory? No; I refuse to see the land of my birth torn apart due to Terrorism.
National Imperialist-Freedom Party

Proud member of the stone wall alliance

Agent Maine: of NSG's Official Project Freelancer

[Fires of the Old Republic Role Play]http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=239203

Greater Nilfgaard
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Nilfgaard » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Greater Nilfgaard wrote:We should create ideological zones where these people can have their sharia law.
Likewise we should have liberal democratic zones where these native Norwegians can enjoy a social democratic lifestyle.

Those "ideological zones" are called the Middle East and North Africa.

Fair enough
We are the Great Souled Men of NS.
Put this as your sig if you have read our manifesto and support our plans.

Ikarouss
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:Japan has extremely low amounts of immigration compared to other developed nations.

That's great, because I didn't say they did. Japan is not homogeneous.

I would be completely satisfied if England was as homogeneous as Japan is. Western nations are becoming less homogenous much quicker than other nations are.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:That's great, because I didn't say they did. Japan is not homogeneous.

I would be completely satisfied if England was as homogeneous as Japan is. Western nations are becoming less homogenous much quicker than other nations are.

And?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Creative Vikings
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Creative Vikings » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Please don't make threads until you've reached the 1000 post threshold.

Norstal
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Norstal » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Norstal wrote:Lol.

White nations are multicultural since forever. Don't glomp Europeans as the same race. There's French, Russian, German, etc.

I for the most part disapprove of Europeans immigrating to other European nations.

And why's that?
Toronto Sun wrote:Best poster ever. ★★★★★

New York Times wrote:No one can beat him in debates. 5/5.

IGN wrote:Literally the best game I've ever played. 10/10

NSG Public wrote:What a fucking douchebag.

Supreme Chairman for Life of the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Norstal wrote:
Conserative Morality wrote:I'm not American, since I've got DIRTY JAP BLOOD in me.

To the internment camp with you!

*Ships CM to Florida.*

Not Florida! He'll like Florida! Send him to ... *consults hand-held device* There's an opening in Wasilla, Alaska. That should do.
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:I would be completely satisfied if England was as homogeneous as Japan is. Western nations are becoming less homogenous much quicker than other nations are.

And?

Terrorism!
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

Ikarouss
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:09 pm

The Zeonic States wrote:Hope the Homeland Wises up before those bastards dig in too deep; it's time to Purge that filth from Europe again.

As a Norwegian i find it both insulting and demeaning that these disdents would even have the gall to ask to break away over Religious grounds; That religion should find no harbor within the State is cemented even further into my being but as a Man who has fought insurgents such as these in Iraq and Afganistan? I will speak plainly.

Kill them or make them leave or the suffering will continue until they are all dead anyway.

They threaten violence and try to bully a government into gifting territory? No; I refuse to see the land of my birth torn apart due to Terrorism.

14/88 brother

Transhuman Proteus
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Transhuman Proteus » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:This has shit to do with being multi-cultural and all to do with crazy assholes wanting to violate human rights.

Actually it does. The Norwegian government has invited in these Muslims becuase they want Norway to be multi-cultural.

I'm dubious this in on the level. But if it is - ah, Terrorist Group?

Show some stats that even a significant majority of Muslims in Norway want an autonomous Muslim suburb in the capital? Note how even the terrorists are having to say "don't take Muslim silence as a sign they don't want this" - that sounds like a couple of crazies trying to claim there is greater support than there is.

But again, prove any number of Muslims want this in order to show Muslims are all terrorists in Norway.

Terrorist group, threatening attacks (and Osama is dead, as is Muhammad, so they probably wont have much of an impact, even if they get on a plane) - tell, what do you think will happen to them?

Ikarouss wrote:
Desperate Measures wrote:Or maybe the Norwegian government invited these Muslims because they want to be mono-cultural. Dun-dun-dun.

Except that these people are obviously not assimilating into Norwegian culture. Even if they were, they would not really be Norwegian becuase of their genetic heritage.

They would be Norwegian because they are citizens of Norway, that's how these things work.

And some people wonder why some immigrants have a hard time adapting. Never has anything to do with the people like you that don't care if they are adapting or assimilating or not, since "yup, you'll never be a real one of us, because your genetically one of them. Yup". At the end of the day apparently all you see is skin colour.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Norstal wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:I for the most part disapprove of Europeans immigrating to other European nations.

And why's that?

They talk weird languages, eat strange food, probably wear funny underwear or none at all, and they'll steal your precious bodily fluids in the blink of an eye.
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Norstal wrote:To the internment camp with you!

*Ships CM to Florida.*

Ew, Florida. Can't you send me to Siberia or someplace reasonable? :p
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Warinemachine
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Warinemachine » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

though I do see the need to track down those terrorists. I would be outraged if I believed this but frankly I don't.

The Zeonic States
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Zeonic States » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Desperate Measures wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:And?

Terrorism!

<.<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srv_V3-oqsc

I believe this is related
National Imperialist-Freedom Party

Proud member of the stone wall alliance

Agent Maine: of NSG's Official Project Freelancer

[Fires of the Old Republic Role Play]http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=239203

Kintuckistan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kintuckistan » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Just my opinion:

They don't like it. Leave.

Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Yemen, Kuwait, Oman, Pakistan, Iraq, Morocco, Iran... they have plenty of options.
They have plenty of options. Too bad.

The Realm of God
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of God » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Really....really, are we seriously going off something only 'reported' by Stormfront, that prominent racist forum.

Monoculture doesn't exist, I wrote with a modified Phoenician alphabet, I speak the language of a foreign culture (I'm Scottish I'm speaking English), I cook foods from foreign cultures, practise a religion perfected in the Byzantine Empire, can read Greek and the phone I am writing this on was made in south korea.
British, Orthodox Christian, humanist and stoic.

Pro. Disraelian Progressive Conservatism, One Nation Toryism, Distributionism, Civil Liberties, Pro UK, Pro US Constitution. Pro USA.

Progressive Conservative Economic Right: 0.38 Social Libertarian -2.00.

Christian Democrat NSG Senate.

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:
Norstal wrote:To the internment camp with you!

*Ships CM to Florida.*

Ew, Florida. Can't you send me to Siberia or someplace reasonable? :p

viewtopic.php?p=11791356#p11791356

Ikarouss
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Ikarouss wrote:I would be completely satisfied if England was as homogeneous as Japan is. Western nations are becoming less homogenous much quicker than other nations are.

And?

I don't think it's fair that Westerners have to become minorities in their own countries. I highly doubt that the Japan will be minority Japanese in even 150 years, yet White Britons will be the minority in Britain by 2066.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:And?

I don't think it's fair that Westerners have to become minorities in their own countries. I highly doubt that the Japan will be minority Japanese in even 150 years, yet White Britons will be the minority in Britain by 2066.

And...?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm

I don't like the heat. :lol:
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.

Desperate Measures
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Desperate Measures » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:11 pm

Ikarouss wrote:
The Zeonic States wrote:Hope the Homeland Wises up before those bastards dig in too deep; it's time to Purge that filth from Europe again.

14/88 brother

ew.
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music."
- Vladimir Nabokov US (1899 - 1977)
Also, me.
“Man has such a predilection for systems and abstract deductions that he is ready to distort the truth intentionally, he is ready to deny the evidence of his senses only to justify his logic”
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky Russian Novelist and Writer, 1821-1881
"All Clock Faces Are Wrong." - Gene Ray, Prophet(?) http://www.timecube.com
A simplified maxim on the subject states "An atheist would say, 'I don't believe God exists'; an agnostic would say, 'I don't know whether or not God exists'; and an ignostic would say, 'I don't know what you mean when you say, "God exists" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignosticism

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Postby Farnhamia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 pm

Conserative Morality wrote:

I don't like the heat. :lol:

*reroutes you to Death Valley*

Norway
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Norway » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 pm

And Allah’s earth belongs to everybody.

They should listen to themselves - before they open their mouths. Alt for Norge not Alt for den islamske ekstremister.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Farnhamia wrote:*reroutes you to Death Valley*

Can I request the death penalty instead?

Ikarouss
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarouss » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Warinemachine wrote:though I do see the need to track down those terrorists. I would be outraged if I believed this but frankly I don't.

Sadly, it's true. I know this seems insane but our governments have betrayed us.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General