NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Would you really kill us for attemting to subde Bran?" Gretta asked and picked the sedative dart off the floor and loaded it into a blowgun.

Naomi turned her head towards Gretta. Her eyes were strangely vacant. "Yes."

"Then kill me." Gretta said.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20385
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
*Superbia morphed out of a wall behind Mavis* "Hey kids, wana see a dead body!" *He shouted with glee. Soon Lucius appeared next to him, and without saying a word, he stuck his arm down Superbia's throat and pulled out a watch covered in a slimy substance*


For a moment, Giovenith blinked at the odd scene, then shook her head from the confusion. "Sir Archangel, demonic companion..." she said respectfully but urgently, "This is a state of emergency, and could mean death if we make a wrong step. I would suggest stepping back."


"Eh? What do you mean, little one?" * He said while crawling on the ceiling above Gio, while Lucius, polishing off his watch, shrugged and walked through the portal*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19504
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
For a moment, Giovenith blinked at the odd scene, then shook her head from the confusion. "Sir Archangel, demonic companion..." she said respectfully but urgently, "This is a state of emergency, and could mean death if we make a wrong step. I would suggest stepping back."


Deader flinched, unsheathed Shieldbreaker, and made to swing the Sword of Force at the demon, considering him a threat.


"No!" assured Giovenith, "No. No bad- well... OK-Demon! Okay? He's cool!" She did the 'steady' motion with her hands.

Germanic Templars wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
For a moment, Giovenith blinked at the odd scene, then shook her head from the confusion. "Sir Archangel, demonic companion..." she said respectfully but urgently, "This is a state of emergency, and could mean death if we make a wrong step. I would suggest stepping back."


"Eh? What do you mean, little one?" * He said while crawling on the ceiling above Gio, while Lucius, polishing off his watch, shrugged and walked through the portal*


"The mind of our dearest friend has been tossed into a swarthy abyss... our love turns to hate in his mind," she said sadly.
Last edited by Giovenith on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:42 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"Defcon? Well, of course, why not?" Mavis said, the room still having an ominous feel about it as Mavis gripped the room's metal beams, ready to collapse them at any moment.

"Too bad, we are playing battleship." NVE said. Hept his back to the open door ad placed the game on the table.



"Very well. The choice is yours." Mavis said politely - he hated this game, so trivial, but she had eyes everywhere, she could just cheat. She cared not for sportsmanship - winning was winning.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Bran continued to sob in the corner, he noticed Dab staring him in the face and grabbed the back of his head. He quickly slammed it into the wall and pushed harder, trying to crush it out of pure anger.

"I said stay away!" He said unsteadily.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:43 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:IJ knew that telling her secrets was a death sentence anyways. She might as well attempt to endure and plead her innocence. "I...have done....nothing".

Swith growled. "I'm weary of this. Stop lying. I find it insulting. Bones, just kill her. Her soul is mine to torture."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20385
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:43 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Swith Witherward wrote:Naomi turned her head towards Gretta. Her eyes were strangely vacant. "Yes."

"Then kill me." Gretta said.


"Me too!" *Aleki said, walking into the room*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:44 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran continued to sob in the corner, he noticed Dab staring him in the face and grabbed the back of his head. He quickly slammed it into the wall and pushed harder, trying to crush it out of pure anger.

"I said stay away!" He said unsteadily.

'Reverse psychology, maybe that will work.' Dab said "We are trying to hurt you, and we're not trying to help" Dab said hoping reverse Psychology would work
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33404
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 pm

The User looked back at Naomi and stepped away from Bran like Giov said for her to do. She looked to Gretta, then to Naomi, then to Gretta again. "Okay, okay, let's all just calm down...there's no need to do anything rash...." She said cautiously as she stepped between them.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Bran continued to sob in the corner, he noticed Dab staring him in the face and grabbed the back of his head. He quickly slammed it into the wall and pushed harder, trying to crush it out of pure anger.

"I said stay away!" He said unsteadily.

'Reverse psychology, maybe that will work.' Dab said "We are trying to hurt you, and we're not trying to help" Dab said hoping reverse Psychology would work


OOC: He's crushing Dab's face against the wall . . .

User avatar
Tiltjuice
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33937
Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
Deader flinched, unsheathed Shieldbreaker, and made to swing the Sword of Force at the demon, considering him a threat.


"No!" assured Giovenith, "No. No bad- well... OK-Demon! Okay? He's cool!" She did the 'steady' motion with her hands.


Deader stopped the swing halfway through its arc. The entity narrowed its eyes, looked back and forth between Giovenith and the demon, then stepped away and lowered the Sword. Keeping it drawn, Deader swept the room with its gaze. Something unusual was happening, and its martial instincts had come to the fore.
I wear teal, blue, pink & red for Swith. | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog
Discrimination is unworthy. | Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:46 pm

"Leave them. They hate you. Go elsewhere." 24 said to Bran in his head.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Dabfia wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:Bran continued to sob in the corner, he noticed Dab staring him in the face and grabbed the back of his head. He quickly slammed it into the wall and pushed harder, trying to crush it out of pure anger.

"I said stay away!" He said unsteadily.

'Reverse psychology, maybe that will work.' Dab said "We are trying to hurt you, and we're not trying to help" Dab said hoping reverse Psychology would work


"Lt. Nikanor!" Naomi said.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Too bad, we are playing battleship." NVE said. Hept his back to the open door ad placed the game on the table.



"Very well. The choice is yours." Mavis said politely - he hated this game, so trivial, but she had eyes everywhere, she could just cheat. She cared not for sportsmanship - winning was winning.

NVE set up his board one-handed keeping his gun on Mavis. "You know, you and I are not so different, D-4, we both aspire to conquer all others, we both have created advanced technology, and we both are the best of our kinds. Do you know what the main difference is?" NVE said.

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:47 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Dabfia wrote:'Reverse psychology, maybe that will work.' Dab said "We are trying to hurt you, and we're not trying to help" Dab said hoping reverse Psychology would work


OOC: He's crushing Dab's face against the wall . . .

(OOC: oh well then.)
Dab grabs brans hand and starts trying to crush it.
"Don't touch me" Dab said in his cold mechanical voice
Last edited by Dabfia on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bone Fort » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
Imperial--japan wrote:IJ knew that telling her secrets was a death sentence anyways. She might as well attempt to endure and plead her innocence. "I...have done....nothing".

Swith growled. "I'm weary of this. Stop lying. I find it insulting. Bones, just kill her. Her soul is mine to torture."


"Swiiiith, we've talked about this I think. Listen IJ, the Drones can't hurt you if you're with us, It is the Drones behind this right? They're usually behind this crap, so don't worry about it. The worse they can do to you is death. The worse we can do to you... is quite unpleasant."

At those words, the lights started to flicker for a few moments. A few even burst. Unearthly screaming could be briefly heard in the distance.

"... So what will it be? Accept our kindness, or... you should just accept our kindness..."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20385
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Germanic Templars wrote:
"Eh? What do you mean, little one?" * He said while crawling on the ceiling above Gio, while Lucius, polishing off his watch, shrugged and walked through the portal*


"The mind of our dearest friend has been tossed into a swarthy abyss... our love turns to hate in his mind," she said sadly.


*He stared and Bran and shrugged* "Maybe I could help."

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:49 pm

The Drone Empire wrote:"Leave them. They hate you. Go elsewhere." 24 said to Bran in his head.


While Bran believed him, he hated having his mind invaded. He clutched his head and yelled "Stop talking to me!" As he stormed to the cold roof, slumping himself against the wall of the stairshed.

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:50 pm

"Bags? Check. Brief case? Check. Uniform? Check. Gun.....guns? Check. Porno?

.....

Check. Okay, let's do this."

Torii's Sister gave her a quizzical look.
"Did you just say porn?"
"Well.....technicallyyuriBUT, ANYWAY....let's do this."

Torii dumped all of her junk into the back of the armoured car which would be transporting her, under the eyes of the military, to her new area of residence. She didn't really care for the details on the place. She just wanted to go somewhere different.

She didn't know what she had gotten herself into.

Upon getting out of the car, she could hear ungodly things going on inside. She promptly slid her pistol into her belt, prepared for what could possibly happen, and stepped into the building.


"So.....anyone gonna greet me or what?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Giovenith
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19504
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:50 pm

"Okay, okay!" Good, good, User and Deader were calm! And Gretta and Aleki were tempting Naomi, ohhhhh dear... she began to look around at everybody frantically, becoming increasingly unsure of what to do. There were at least three people (User, Deader, and Supurbia) listening to her, but they were trustees, she knew for a fact neither the Templar nor the Raptor would listen to her pleas. "I-I really don't know...!" she said.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
Art
Blog
Independent stories
Support
Vanity page
adhouse

"Gio has said "fuck you" a few times prior in this chat.
At her phone, at a friend over the letter x, at poe's law,
at me once, at NA once, at pokemon a lot, at people
who do not like polishing rocks, at god, and I stopped
reading after page one of search results but there's two more"
—Ever-Wandering Souls

User avatar
Dabfia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10440
Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:"Leave them. They hate you. Go elsewhere." 24 said to Bran in his head.


While Bran believed him, he hated having his mind invaded. He clutched his head and yelled "Stop talking to me!" As he stormed to the cold roof, slumping himself against the wall of the stairshed.

Tony looks up from looking at Fortu and looks at Bran.
"Hey person i don't know, are you ok?"

Torsiedelle wrote:"Bags? Check. Brief case? Check. Uniform? Check. Gun.....guns? Check. Porno?

.....

Check. Okay, let's do this."

Torii's Sister gave her a quizzical look.
"Did you just say porn?"
"Well.....technicallyyuriBUT, ANYWAY....let's do this."

Torii dumped all of her junk into the back of the armoured car which would be transporting her, under the eyes of the military, to her new area of residence. She didn't really care for the details on the place. She just wanted to go somewhere different.

She didn't know what she had gotten herself into.

Upon getting out of the car, she could hear ungodly things going on inside. She promptly slid her pistol into her belt, prepared for what could possibly happen, and stepped into the building.


"So.....anyone gonna greet me or what?"

Conscious pops up in front of Torii
"Hello" Conscious says happily.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

User avatar
The Drone Empire
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5956
Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Drone Empire » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
The Drone Empire wrote:

"Very well. The choice is yours." Mavis said politely - he hated this game, so trivial, but she had eyes everywhere, she could just cheat. She cared not for sportsmanship - winning was winning.

NVE set up his board one-handed keeping his gun on Mavis. "You know, you and I are not so different, D-4, we both aspire to conquer all others, we both have created advanced technology, and we both are the best of our kinds. Do you know what the main difference is?" NVE said.


"What would that be, Mr. NVE? Do enlighten me." Mavis said sarcastically, as she placed her battleships into their correct places, while watching his board through the myriad of cameras which oversaw this room.

--

"I won't. I never will. I am here to guide you. To help you reach a better life. You are almost there, just walk to the edge, and set yourself free of this horror show which is your pitiful existence." 24 instructed, as the edge of the building seemed to lead to a path, at the end of which was what seemed to be a paradise.

"Run towards it, Bran. Set yourself free."
Last edited by The Drone Empire on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33404
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 pm

"Naomi. With your permission, I'd like to try one last thing. If it works, we might be able to get him under control. If not....I had a good run." She said to the girl, hoping she'd understand.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Torsiedelle
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18306
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 pm

"Hello there, person whom I have no relation with." Said Torii with a poker face.

"I assume you're the waiter or something?"
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Bone Fort wrote:"... So what will it be? Accept our kindness, or... you should just accept our kindness..."

Swith growled. She hated being temporarily denied IJ's soul. "We talked about it before, yes, with the last one."

--

"User, enough. Your efforts aren't working. He is seeing everything we do as a threat. People need to back off of him." Naomi turned dead eyes towards User.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bentus, Bortslovakia, Google Adsense [Bot], Greater Redosia, Nagakawa, Sarderistan, The Greater Gothic Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads