NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Communism Alliance - [MEMENTO MORI]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Elcric Kcalb wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=11711707#p11711707

I think Akimonad has taken it upon himself to be a one-man anti-anti-communism alliance.

What did you expect?

I have to agree, Prussia. Akimonad made it clear - certainly at least by the war in Karentenyia - that he considers the ACA a major geopolitical foe.
The Empire of Belhavia
National Factbook (IIwiki): Imperial Leadership - Imperial Armed Forces - Foreign Relations - News

[01:56] <NB> Moral of the story: Don't f*** with the NB political machine. We f***in' hustle for our votes...
"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own...my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." - Elaine Maxwell
"The historical debate is over. Free market capitalism is the answer." - Thomas Friedman

New Nassrau
Senator

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:52 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
New Nassrau wrote:
Anyways, any other alliances of this nature you maybe want to have a partnership with?

Alliances of what nature?

Anti-Communist... our kind of alliance... Democracy... Monarchism...
-Wombat Character
-Martina Del Sol looks like this
Sexy Nass Looks like this
I try my best RP-ing now a different character, like… this woman
-Nass adoptive parent of Aidannadia
-Friends are mostly everyone in Wombat
-Torrocca and I are not dating
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

I'm Jewish, AKA I killed Jesus
Lanos... where are you

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 pm

New Nassrau wrote:Anti-Communist... our kind of alliance... Democracy... Monarchism...

We are not a democratic or monarchist alliance. We are an anti-communism alliance. Nothing more, nothing less.

What alliances would you suggest doing so with?
New Belhavia wrote:I have to agree, Prussia. Akimonad made it clear - certainly at least by the war in Karentenyia - that he considers the ACA a major geopolitical foe.

I know. I am just impressed that he has taken it upon himself to oppose everything we do.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
New Nassrau wrote:Anti-Communist... our kind of alliance... Democracy... Monarchism...

We are not a democratic or monarchist alliance. We are an anti-communism alliance. Nothing more, nothing less.

New Belhavia wrote:I have to agree, Prussia. Akimonad made it clear - certainly at least by the war in Karentenyia - that he considers the ACA a major geopolitical foe.

I know. I am just impressed that he has taken it upon himself to oppose everything we do.

Sadly, thats just it, there really aren't any other strong Anti-Communism alliances that don't lean towards one ideology
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:59 pm

New Nassrau wrote:Sadly, thats just it, there really aren't any other strong Anti-Communism alliances that don't lean towards one ideology

We're the only one?

I feel special.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:00 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:We are not a democratic or monarchist alliance. We are an anti-communism alliance. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sadly, thats just it, there really aren't any other strong Anti-Communism alliances that don't lean towards one ideology

New Nassrau's right. At least as far I as I know and have observed, there are no government-type-open anti-communist alliances besides ours. A few alliances that are anti-communist...but just as a function of their ideological mission (monarchist alliances, democratic capitalist alliances, fascist alliances,&etc, &etc).
The Empire of Belhavia
National Factbook (IIwiki): Imperial Leadership - Imperial Armed Forces - Foreign Relations - News

[01:56] <NB> Moral of the story: Don't f*** with the NB political machine. We f***in' hustle for our votes...
"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own...my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." - Elaine Maxwell
"The historical debate is over. Free market capitalism is the answer." - Thomas Friedman

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 pm

New Belhavia wrote:New Nassrau's right. At least as far I as I know and have observed, there are no government-type-open anti-communist alliances besides ours. A few alliances that are anti-communist...but just as a function of their ideological mission (monarchist alliances, democratic capitalist alliances, fascist alliances,&etc, &etc).

So, basically, we are the only purely anti-communist alliance, dedicated simply to fighting the Left, advancing the counterrevolution, and taking in all non-Leftists?

Damn, we're good.

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 pm

I know this might sound silly, and I don't know who, but maybe we need one Monarchist alliance ally, one democratic alliance ally, and one fascist alliance ally
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
New Belhavia wrote:New Nassrau's right. At least as far I as I know and have observed, there are no government-type-open anti-communist alliances besides ours. A few alliances that are anti-communist...but just as a function of their ideological mission (monarchist alliances, democratic capitalist alliances, fascist alliances,&etc, &etc).

So, basically, we are the only purely anti-communist alliance, dedicated simply to fighting the Left, advancing the counterrevolution, and taking in all non-Leftists?

Damn, we're good.

Yup. It's pretty awesome, no lie. 8)
The Empire of Belhavia

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 pm

New Belhavia wrote:Yup. It's pretty awesome, no lie. 8)

Definitely putting that in our region's WFE. And possibly the OP.
New Nassrau wrote:I know this might sound silly, and I don't know who, but maybe we need one Monarchist alliance ally, one democratic alliance ally, and one fascist alliance ally

That would be a great idea, except, the moment we ally with a Fascist alliance, all hell will break loose. The international community will jump on us, hoisting their "proof" we're Nazi-crypto-Fascists to the top of their sinking ship of Leftism.

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
New Belhavia wrote:Yup. It's pretty awesome, no lie. 8)

Definitely putting that in our region's WFE. And possibly the OP.
New Nassrau wrote:I know this might sound silly, and I don't know who, but maybe we need one Monarchist alliance ally, one democratic alliance ally, and one fascist alliance ally

That would be a great idea, except, the moment we ally with a Fascist alliance, all hell will break loose. The international community will jump on us, hoisting their "proof" we're Nazi-crypto-Fascists to the top of their sinking ship of Leftism.

Replace Fascist with corporatocracy like Elcric... or find a high quality Fascist alliance... which is probs hard to find
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:12 pm

New Nassrau wrote:Replace Fascist with corporatocracy like Elcric... or find a high quality Fascist alliance... which is probs hard to find

No need to look. I'm a member of one.

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
New Nassrau wrote:Replace Fascist with corporatocracy like Elcric... or find a high quality Fascist alliance... which is probs hard to find

No need to look. I'm a member of one.

Well, I think we mustn't worry ourselves with this issue as of yet, table it t'ill after the meeting, also, just saying, don't be surprised if a fair amount of people don't post today, it is Thanksgiving in America
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 pm

New Nassrau wrote:Well, I think we mustn't worry ourselves with this issue as of yet, table it t'ill after the meeting, also, just saying, don't be surprised if a fair amount of people don't post today, it is Thanksgiving in America

My family having been in America since Jamestowne, I am quite aware of this.

New Nassrau
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:19 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
New Nassrau wrote:Well, I think we mustn't worry ourselves with this issue as of yet, table it t'ill after the meeting, also, just saying, don't be surprised if a fair amount of people don't post today, it is Thanksgiving in America

My family having been in America since Jamestowne, I am quite aware of this.

Okay! I just don't know who is American on this site and who is of other nationalities!
-Wombat Character
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

Lanos... where are you

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:21 pm

New Nassrau wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:My family having been in America since Jamestowne, I am quite aware of this.

Okay! I just don't know who is American on this site and who is of other nationalities!

No problem. Just showin' off the heritage.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Cruciland wrote:...there are trillions of sentry drones, laser traps, turrets encrusting every surface, a very toxic atmosphere, fortified borders, thick doors with 5 sets of 50-character passwords, super-psychics, evil AI's, martial law, extreme propaganda, pseudo-omniscient civilians, megameters of nanobots, and citizens that are permanently linked to the Network who get mind-raped whenever they try to go against Cruciland's will...

Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Divitaen
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 pm

New member Divitaen posting
Hillary Clinton 2016! Stronger Together!
EU Referendum: Vote Leave = Project Hate #VoteRemain!
Economic Right/Left: -8.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.15
Foreign Policy Non-interventionist/Neo-conservative: -10.00
Cultural Liberal/Conservative: -10.00
Social Democrat:
Cosmopolitan/Nationalistic - 38%
Secular/Fundamentalist - 50%
Visionary/Reactionary - 56%
Anarchistic/Authoritarian - 24%
Communistic/Capitalistic - 58%
Pacifist/Militarist - 39%
Ecological/Anthropocentric - 55%

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Divitaen wrote:New member Divitaen posting

Welcome! I read through your RP examples; they were well-written. You will fit in just fine with us.
Last edited by New Belhavia on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Belhavia

Divitaen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:48 pm

New Belhavia wrote:
Divitaen wrote:New member Divitaen posting

Welcome. I read through your RP examples; they were well-written.

Wow. Thanks a lot!
Social Democrat:

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Divitaen wrote:
New Belhavia wrote:

Wow. Thanks a lot!

My pleasure :)
The Empire of Belhavia

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Divitaen wrote:
New Belhavia wrote:

Wow. Thanks a lot!

Of course, there is always room for improvement. You still have room to learn, and we expect your writing to progress consistently.

Divitaen
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Divitaen » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Divitaen wrote:
Wow. Thanks a lot!

Of course, there is always room for improvement. You still have room to learn, and we expect your writing to progress consistently.

Of course. That's why I joined, to improve it as well through experience. And because my country is anti-communist.
Last edited by Divitaen on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Social Democrat:

Castille de Italia
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:07 am

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Cruciland wrote:...there are trillions of sentry drones, laser traps, turrets encrusting every surface, a very toxic atmosphere, fortified borders, thick doors with 5 sets of 50-character passwords, super-psychics, evil AI's, martial law, extreme propaganda, pseudo-omniscient civilians, megameters of nanobots, and citizens that are permanently linked to the Network who get mind-raped whenever they try to go against Cruciland's will...

The bolded part is what frightens...
The Castillian Federation | La Fédération Castillia
Fraternité sous notre Fédération

Main Directory | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:44 am

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

“it is much safer to be feared than loved because love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails.” -The Prince

Looks like my work here is done. :twisted:
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents