NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Condemn World Alliance

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Eurussia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eurussia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:57 am

BREAKING NEWS: EVIL TURNS GOOD?
It's official, the Security Council Condemnation against the World Alliance has been rejected by the World Assembly.

The Dynasty, an Anti-Security Council and invader region, who surprisingly came to the Security Council to terrorize the region by spreading lies through unfounded and baseless accusations have been successful to reach a quorum for their rubbish condemnation resolution against the region who have faced countless criticisms from the international community for using the institution for their evil acts.

http://i46.tinypic.com/snz4ol.png

Knowing the impending defeat of their rubbish resolution against the region, The Dynasty suddenly changed colors to run away from the massive criticism they face after their evil deeds before the World Assembly and maybe to hide the dirty tricks they implied against the region which is now causing backlash against them.

http://i47.tinypic.com/bvtaq.png

They suddenly founded The Allied Nations with the same evil nations with a newly changed agenda and promoting themselves suddenly as a truly democratic region because of the impending counter condemnation their former region might face and most probably to save their leaders faces before the international community due to heavy and non-stop criticisms thrown against them.

http://i49.tinypic.com/25so5f4.png

After all the tensions this evil region have brought to the world, at the end of the day, the World Alliance wins!
The Eurussian Government advises the region and the international community to avoid this region and stay vigilant!

Namor
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Namor » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 am

Sedgistan wrote:
Namor wrote:Don't know. I do believe that the mods were sleeping during the time, and it got all the approvals it needed.

The mods were awake. The proposal was not illegal, hence it wasn't deleted. If players didn't want it to get to vote, they should've campaigned against it.

Ah, yes, that is right, I apologize for my indignity!

Still, we didn't know such a badly-written proposal will get to a step like this.
NMR-free since August 2017!

New Tarajan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 23, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Tarajan » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 pm

The King of New Tarajan and the Prime Minister, on the behalf of all the country, want to congratulate with the Empire of Eurussia and the World Alliance for this diplomatic victory.
We sincerely hope the Security Council will be not again submitted to such an unworthy practice, to be used as a tool in the hands of countries and regions only for their interests.
Last edited by New Tarajan on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Federal Aristocratic Kingdom of New Tarajan
Proud Founder and Secretary General of the SECURS
Minister for Foreign Alliances of the Anti-Terror Pact; Report Officer of the Committee of Genocide Reports and Notifications; Member of the International Red Cross & Peace Corps of NationStates; Member of the United Regions; Member of the Organization for Economic Advancement
Count Carl August Van Hoenkel
Baroness Augustine Van Geldern

KirantD
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 03, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby KirantD » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:44 pm

The Dourian Embassy wrote:
Staked wrote:This is just as much a waste of time as the last one.
Against.

And the next one, I'd wager.

The next one is Commend Sedgistan.

You're right. :blink:

Great Eurussia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eurussia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:35 pm

New Tarajan wrote:The King of New Tarajan and the Prime Minister, on the behalf of all the country, want to congratulate with the Empire of Eurussia and the World Alliance for this diplomatic victory.
We sincerely hope the Security Council will be not again submitted to such an unworthy practice, to be used as a tool in the hands of countries and regions only for their interests.

Yes and please take note that the said group nations were already deleted by the moderators! Thank you!

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:28 am

Great Eurussia wrote:
New Tarajan wrote:The King of New Tarajan and the Prime Minister, on the behalf of all the country, want to congratulate with the Empire of Eurussia and the World Alliance for this diplomatic victory.

Yes and please take note that the said group nations were already deleted by the moderators! Thank you!

*** Warned for gloating. ***

Great Eurussia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eurussia » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 am

Sedgistan wrote:
Great Eurussia wrote:

*** Warned for gloating. ***

Oops! Sorry!

Great Eurussia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eurussia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:36 am

I think this thread must be closed now. Thank you very much!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives