NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:33 pm

Monfrox wrote:The User looked at Bran. He was telling the truth if he wasn't making sexual references about her already, or panicking. She put her hand in the middle of his chest to stop him as she thought. Yes, he'd do just fine. "How about since you brought back something to me that could have the potential to ruin me in my entirety, you do me a favor?" She asked, her voice changing to one of slight content.


Bran stopped and looked at the User

"Is this about that sign you posted? If it is, I'm not interested, I need to stay back and care for Rachelle."

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33382
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:35 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:The User looked at Bran. He was telling the truth if he wasn't making sexual references about her already, or panicking. She put her hand in the middle of his chest to stop him as she thought. Yes, he'd do just fine. "How about since you brought back something to me that could have the potential to ruin me in my entirety, you do me a favor?" She asked, her voice changing to one of slight content.


Bran stopped and looked at the User

"Is this about that sign you posted? If it is, I'm not interested, I need to stay back and care for Rachelle."

"Why not? I need someone trustworthy to watch my back. It'll be just like the Zone. Or don't you remember me saving your ass from the Reds?" She said back.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Why not? I need someone trustworthy to watch my back. It'll be just like the Zone. Or don't you remember me saving your ass from the Reds?" She said back.


"I remember not getting thanked for helping, and no, I have plans. Goodnight, I hope you're able to find someone to go with you."

Bran sidestepped past her and continued to make for the door.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:38 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"So what do you want with me?" Fortu asked. He was unsure about getting involved with a crime organization after Grettahad to bail him out of the other one.

"It's not what I want, Mr. Fortu. It's what I can offer. And what I offer is something you really shouldn't refuse."

She paused, realizing how that sounded. "I should tell you, I do not represent the mob."

She approached him, proud head held high. "Do you have a light?" She propped a cigarette between her lips.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33382
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:41 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Why not? I need someone trustworthy to watch my back. It'll be just like the Zone. Or don't you remember me saving your ass from the Reds?" She said back.


"I remember not getting thanked for helping, and no, I have plans. Goodnight, I hope you're able to find someone to go with you."

Bran sidestepped past her and continued to make for the door.

"Bran please, I need someone to have my back on this. It's a two-man op and you're one of the few I can trust. I need you. This isn't about me, Bran. This isn't about Mon either. This is about the world outside. Innocent people are going to die." She said to him as she turned around and grabbed his should to make sure he heard everything she said.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"So what do you want with me?" Fortu asked. He was unsure about getting involved with a crime organization after Grettahad to bail him out of the other one.

"It's not what I want, Mr. Fortu. It's what I can offer. And what I offer is something you really shouldn't refuse."

She paused, realizing how that sounded. "I should tell you, I do not represent the mob."

She approached him, proud head held high. "Do you have a light?" She propped a cigarette between her lips.

Fortu tossed her a zippo lighter. "So what is this offer Miss..." he said and waited for a name.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Bran please, I need someone to have my back on this. It's a two-man op and you're one of the few I can trust. I need you. This isn't about me, Bran. This isn't about Mon either. This is about the world outside. Innocent people are going to die." She said to him as she turned around and grabbed his should to make sure he heard everything she said.


"I said Goodnight . . ."

Bran walked out, leaving the User alone.

User avatar
Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20337
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:44 pm

" wake up you putrid beast." *He said as hit Superbia over the head wih a newspaper*i"wha? What do you want?"you're going to be late to work."what?! O shit!"* He quickly gets up and transforms into his human form as he leaves to work*

  • INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue


I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19482
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Mandicoria wrote:
Giovenith wrote:-snippy-

"I would love to, but first, I must change to my Buisness suit. Mainyl due to me not having a dress suit yet" Mandi Sighed as he ran off to get his suit


"Well hurry along then," she said.
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:49 pm

An eerie voice suddenly called out to Bran, though no one else could hear it.

"Mr. Nikanor..."

Time around Bran suddenly paused as the man in the dark suit walked into view.

"I realize this moment may not be the most... convenient for a heart to heart, but it would appear to me as if you were about to become... preoccupied with matters that would take you away from here for a long period of time, which would be greatly inconvenient for me... and your friends..."
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
Tsuyoi Tekikoku
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17417
Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuyoi Tekikoku » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

"tsu and HS-89 where walking down the hallway"
im bored....................Very bored.....
This place scares me!
Predictably unpredictable and fabulous at the same time!
XA-1MVGLHS
Queen Oberon, our red devil! Click the URL to learn about our Leader!
Edelweiss and Reina, the two previous ones are still alive. None of Tsuyoi Tekikoku's leaders are killed in their duels of succession.


I don't use NS stats.

I'd prefer the pronouns she/her,if your referring to me

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:50 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu tossed her a zippo lighter. "So what is this offer Miss..." he said and waited for a name.

She deftly caught the lighter and lit her own cigarette.

"I see you're not big on manners, Mr. Fortu." She breathed out a stream of blue-grey smoke, a pouting smile and half closed eyes indicating her displeasure with him.

"Regardless," she continued, "What we want is for you to continue in your toils. Pay special attention to a company called VestCo, Mr. Fortu. Lower the value of their stocks over time. Do you think you are capable of handling this?"

She stood before him and lowered her sunglasses to reveal piercing green eyes. "Really, Mr. Fortu, we're not asking much."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
Monfrox
Post Czar
 
Posts: 33382
Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:51 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Bran please, I need someone to have my back on this. It's a two-man op and you're one of the few I can trust. I need you. This isn't about me, Bran. This isn't about Mon either. This is about the world outside. Innocent people are going to die." She said to him as she turned around and grabbed his should to make sure he heard everything she said.


"I said Goodnight . . ."

Bran walked out, leaving the User alone.

The User watched Bran leave without saying a word to him. She looked down at herself. What kind of sorry excuse for a Spec Ops operator couldn't get a trusted partner? She hadn't seen much of anyone else either. She felt like she was fading from the world. She let the tears slip from her eyes as she shut the door. She tossed her civie disguise in the clothes hamper and dressed in her usual goth-like modern outfit. She walked down to the dining room and grabbed some vodka. At least she could drink alone like she always did.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

User avatar
Mandicoria
Senator
 
Posts: 3757
Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Mandicoria » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Giovenith wrote:Well hurry along then," she said.

Mandi returns dressed in a fancy buisness suit "Shall we?" Mandi said as he walked out
Her name was Ebba Åkerlund.

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu tossed her a zippo lighter. "So what is this offer Miss..." he said and waited for a name.

She deftly caught the lighter and lit her own cigarette.

"I see you're not big on manners, Mr. Fortu." She breathed out a stream of blue-grey smoke, a pouting smile and half closed eyes indicating her displeasure with him.

"Regardless," she continued, "What we want is for you to continue in your toils. Pay special attention to a company called VestCo, Mr. Fortu. Lower the value of their stocks over time. Do you think you are capable of handling this?"

She stood before him and lowered her sunglasses to reveal piercing green eyes. "Really, Mr. Fortu, we're not asking much."

"I can, but what is in it for me? And what would happen if I refuse?" Fortu said sweating.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Mandicoria wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Well hurry along then," she said.

Mandi returns dressed in a fancy buisness suit "Shall we?" Mandi said as he walked out


Bran proceeded walk straight into Mandi, Bran fell back in surprise.

"Sorry! I didn't see you there." He apologized.
Last edited by The BranRiech on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mandicoria
Senator
 
Posts: 3757
Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Mandicoria » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:58 pm

The BranRiech wrote:Bran proceedd walk straight into Mandi, Bran fell back in surprise.

"Sorry! I didn't see you there." He apologized.

"Oh now who is this fellow?" Mandi grabs Bran by the cllar and raises back to his feet. "What is your name?" Mandi asked as he let go of Bran's collar.
Her name was Ebba Åkerlund.

User avatar
Giovenith
P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 19482
Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Mandicoria wrote:
Giovenith wrote:Well hurry along then," she said.

Mandi returns dressed in a fancy buisness suit "Shall we?" Mandi said as he walked out


She nodded. "Indeed. Oh hello Bran!"
P2TM Mentor, TG w/ RP questions
♦ I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:59 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I can, but what is in it for me? And what would happen if I refuse?" Fortu said sweating.

She caressed his cheek and breathed, "We let you live, Mr. Fortu. Surely a man of your intelligence wouldn't assume anything less."
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Mandicoria wrote:"Oh now who is this fellow?" Mandi grabs Bran by the cllar and raises back to his feet. "What is your name?" Mandi asked as he let go of Bran's collar.


"Sorry, can't talk now."

Bran walked back over to the man who had adressed him earlier.

Bone Fort wrote:An eerie voice suddenly called out to Bran, though no one else could hear it.

"Mr. Nikanor..."

Time around Bran suddenly paused as the man in the dark suit walked into view.

"I realize this moment may not be the most... convenient for a heart to heart, but it would appear to me as if you were about to become... preoccupied with matters that would take you away from here for a long period of time, which would be greatly inconvenient for me... and your friends..."


"Who are you and how do you know that?" He asked suspiciously

User avatar
The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13245
Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"I can, but what is in it for me? And what would happen if I refuse?" Fortu said sweating.

She caressed his cheek and breathed, "We let you live, Mr. Fortu. Surely a man of your intelligence wouldn't assume anything less."

Fortu breathed a sigh of relief. "Now what is your interest in VestCo?" he asked.

User avatar
Mandicoria
Senator
 
Posts: 3757
Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Mandicoria » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Giovenith wrote:She nodded. "Indeed. Oh hello Bran!"

"Then let us go!" Mandi stated as he starting walking off
Her name was Ebba Åkerlund.

User avatar
Bone Fort
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8148
Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bone Fort » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:"Who are you and how do you know that?" He asked suspiciously


"Who I am isn't important, and how I do this is something that you do not need to know... I've merely come here to tell you this... Prepare for... unforseen consequences... And do tell the lovely Ms. *, and Ms. Nikanor that I'll be seeing them soon. And the little one, Ms. *... Good day, Mr. Nikanor."

He turned around and walked away as time resumed its normal flow.

OOC: About the *, I couldn't remember their last names, so just pretend that he said them.
Me summed up in one sentence.

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

User avatar
The BranRiech
Post Czar
 
Posts: 31391
Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:11 pm

Bone Fort wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:"Who are you and how do you know that?" He asked suspiciously


"Who I am isn't important, and how I do this is something that you do not need to know... I've merely come here to tell you this... Prepare for... unforseen consequences... And do tell the lovely Ms. Volkova (Rylli right), and Ms. Nikanor that I'll be seeing them soon. And the little one, Ms. Rachelle... Good day, Mr. Nikanor."

He turned around and walked away as time resumed its normal flow.


"This is where I ask another question nd you keep walking isn't it?"

Bran walked away, going to find Naomi.

User avatar
Swith Witherward
Senior P2TM RP Mentor
 
Posts: 30302
Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Swith Witherward » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Fortu breathed a sigh of relief. "Now what is your interest in VestCo?" he asked.

"My associates keep their own interests quiet, as do yours," she stated, not having moved from her position in front of him. She took a step closer.

"Of course, we are a bit more quiet than your associates. Surely that doesn't bother you," she was nearly pressed against him, "Or does it make you nervous, Mr. Fortu?"

She slipped long fingers along his shirt collar and pulled the material to reveal the connection point. "Don't lose your head, Mr. Fortu," she pouted, her face inches from his own. "That wouldn't be wise."

Naomi coughed as she opened the apartment door and the cigarette smoke hit her lungs. Her mouth dropped open at the sight of Fortu and the woman.

"S-sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt your date," she blushed.
Senior P2TM RP Mentor

How may I help you today?
adhouse
Role Play
& Writers Group
Why is everyone a social justice warrior?
Why didn't any of you choose a different class,
like social justice mage or social justice thief?
Anti-intellectual elitism: the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
- sauce

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amuaplye, Asardia, Duestchstien, Frachen, Greater Redosia, Intermountain States, North America Inc, The Fifth Federation, The Palmetto, Theyra

Advertisement

Remove ads