NATION

PASSWORD

BREAKING NEWS:City Bombed.AGAIN!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

BREAKING NEWS:City Bombed.AGAIN!

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 am

This morning at 11:00 it was a sad day. 3 Terrorists got there hands on some of Sorgan's missile supply. At precisely 11:55 the planes flew over the city of Fort Franks.At that time the citizens where sitting outside singing "Good Bye Blue skies". It took the planes only 5 minutes to destroy the entire city leaving none left alive. At that time the president was visiting fort franks. The vice president Pink Rogers has volunteered to become temporary president.At 12:00 the whole nation was silent, all planes stopped,no body outside, no chattering between the citizens. At that moment the government realized that this wasn't the last time the terrorists where going to strike. The New president Pink Rogers has commissioned a memorial to be made. At 12:11 all of the nation was singing "Don't Leave me now" at the site of the bombing. The government is now upping the security system and putting more money into defense then anything else so this doesn't happen again. Today on June 20th,the saddest day in Sorgan history, Government officials meet in Border land to discuss the happenings of today. The planes have been identified and their base of operations has been found on the east point of gran city peninsula. 6 MIGS have been sent there to destroy this group forever. The Government doesn't know if this is the only base of operations or if there are others.This is john G Gavillion Fm news host,Signing out. The Radio went out with a popping crackle.

Cabickstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: BREAKING NEWS:City Bombed.AGAIN!

Postby Cabickstan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:40 am

I will send you money to rebuild your city.Sincerly,William Smith.Please send me a telegram.
Last edited by Cabickstan on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Allies: Paddy O Fernature, New Hayesalia, Calablan, The Colonized Union

Note: ICly, Cabickstan is an Inoffensive Centist Democracy

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:42 am

Kylarnatia is heart sunken in this tragical inccident, and sends its love and care, and is ready to help you build the memorial, as 1200 Kylarnatians where in the city on holiday when the bomb struck.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:44 am

We thank all nation for their love and care for this tragic event. We feel really bad we let your vacationers die in such a beautiful nation. The city we will be rebuilt most money goes to defense of the nation.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:46 am

Kylarnatia shall continue to support your nation through its rough times, and hope that everything shall come back to order.
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 am

Kylarnatia wrote:Kylarnatia shall continue to support your nation through its rough times, and hope that everything shall come back to order.

In time Chaos becomes Order. Our nation will prevail through though times with the help of others.

Palmouth
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:55 am

Palmouth are deeply upset that your city, and the people, have gone and died. Did anyone survive?
Die Großelysiche Entente von Aachland und der Stammstaaten von Palmund
The Greater Elysian Entente of Aachland and the Anterior States of Palmouth

[Aachland Factbook] | [Aacherian Orthodox Church] | [Church Factbook] | [NationStates Page]

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:12 am

Palmouth wrote:Palmouth are deeply upset that your city, and the people, have gone and died. Did anyone survive?

No all where dead when we go to them. :(

Padullahstan
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Padullahstan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:17 am

Telegram

we will suport our ally Sorgan in any ways possible.

Regards,
Redavi Deshaiy
Foreign Minister
The Padullahstani Republic
"Where everything's classified!"™

This nation does not reflect the actual opinions of the poster at all, and this nation should not be taken seriously. At all. It's meant to be an over-the-top parody of dictatorships and oppressive regimes.

Cabickstan
Minister

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabickstan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:38 am

How much money do need my country is in crisis as well Cabickstan will become strong Allies,Sincerly William Smith Leader of the republic of Cabickstan.Please send me a telegram or reply in my posts thanks.
Allies: Paddy O Fernature, New Hayesalia, Calablan, The Colonized Union

Note: ICly, Cabickstan is an Inoffensive Centist Democracy

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:43 am

Another Note: The whole nation is having a 2 minute silence for the dead.
Last edited by Kylarnatia on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bohovia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Bohovia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Bohovia will send its fellow UNTO member 4,500 peace-keeping soliders to Sorgan. We will also offer to send 50,000 constrcution workers to re-cosntruct the buildings that were destroyed or damged in the bombings. In addition we will send a team of investigators and police officers to attempt to solve and arrest the ones responsible.

-Bohovia, Founder of UNTO
Last edited by Bohovia on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Military Stats: Soliders 180.1 million (approx.), 12,340 CM's, 7,533 Navy's, > 8,000 Nuclear Weapons!!13,460 Aircraft
DEFCON:1 2 3 4 5

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:12 pm

We wanna know who did it. Is it any from the following?:

Terrorists from Al Hilal, Al Qudah or Bisgea
Members from the Kopania Nazi Party
People from Yakuta or Marnt
Members from The 7th Arivadain Army
Die Großelysiche Entente von Aachland und der Stammstaaten von Palmund
The Greater Elysian Entente of Aachland and the Anterior States of Palmouth

[Aachland Factbook] | [Aacherian Orthodox Church] | [Church Factbook] | [NationStates Page]

Saint Johns County
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Johns County » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:24 pm

OOC: Pink Floyd songs?

We would like you to know that we are currently working on a system to help out victimized countries through donors. However, given that we are currently recovering ourselves, we can't do it alone. We will send you the paperwork to be filled out, and hopefully we will get a good system going eventually.

Here's the form (OOC: Just a link to the thread) viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3949&p=116221#p116221

- Myra Steinhower and Kevin Banks, President and Vice president of the Victimized Countries Relief Force (VCRF)
When I named myself Saint John's county, it was a joke amongst me and my friend. We both live there. If you wish to be formal, address me as The Armed Republic of Saint John, or ARSJ.

Vondoria
Envoy

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Vondoria » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:55 pm

How in the world did a bunch of terrrorists get a hold of your missles!!! That would be impossible unless your military and government is high on crystal meth! What did they do, tow it out of a restricted missle silo???
DEFCON level-
1 2 3 4 5
Diplomacy
Open/Selective/No

War Status
Peace/Minor Skirmishes/Supporting Allies/War

Vondorian Wars
Auctland Conflict- Stalemate

Member of AMTF (Allied Military and Trade Force)

Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:05 pm

How do 3 terrorists get ahold of missles? Do you not have any security at all? This is your own fault. We have terrorists in our country, but we keep our deadly weapons on high security so they dont get them.

Vicious Storms
Spokesperson

Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vicious Storms » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Vicious Storms isnt the biggest country, just like 190m people. But we well send some military over and gather other allies as defence. Also, please accept some money to help rebuild your nation.

~Vicious Storms

Massicut
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Massicut » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:16 pm

The people of Massicut have been deeply moved by this atrocity. We shal send two legions of infantry in to assist in restoring order to the city.
9,000,000 enlisted men. 100,000 officers. 2 Nuclear ICBM's
General Secretary Mob Rule
Defensive Readiness Level: green

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:16 pm

Spredonia is crippled, but they are sending what tenderness they can as well as the few aid workers not elsewhere or repairing the capital of Malcedon.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:18 pm

Why send. You shouldnt send aid to every bad thing that happens. People see bombed and then just send aid. They should guard their weapons better

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Palmouth wrote:We wanna know who did it. Is it any from the following?:

Terrorists from Al Hilal, Al Qudah or Bisgea
Members from the Kopania Nazi Party
People from Yakuta or Marnt
Members from The 7th Arivadain Army

They where unmarked Hell Birds. They where a Resistance group. They are named by society the Banditeers of Sorgan.

Ahmedica
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ahmedica » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Leaders of the Sorgan Nation

Responding to the Bombing of Fort Franks.....

The Nation of Ahmedica is but a small growing Nation with limited resources. We will however, due to the grave situation your citizens face, ship food, medicine, and with your approval, a small entourage of volunteer doctors and other medical personnel to assist the civilian population. We shall send 110 million Dillars to be used for housing, fresh water and sanitation.

Sorgan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:29 pm

To:All nations that have sent aid
Aid from other countries have helped sorgan improve its home land defense. Other citizens have started to slowly clean up for franks with construction works from the UNTO. Most citizens are trying to rebuild Fort Franks so it isn't as prone to attacks as it was.The Memorial will be placed in the town square of border land and on this date citizens will have an hour of complete silence.After this moment security is going to be extremely tight. Immigrants will not be allowed in the borders of sorgan for 2 years. The missile supply is now securely protected in a underground silo filed with troops and special agents. All nations that helped are engraved into the memorial statue. We hope all the resources your nations have given to us will help us rebuild Fort Franks

Kelewann
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Chetssaland wrote:How do 3 terrorists get ahold of missles? Do you not have any security at all? This is your own fault. We have terrorists in our country, but we keep our deadly weapons on high security so they dont get them.

ooc: wow really???...its actually very posible to make bombs very easily. For excample people could, and have made bombs from fertilizer. Also you can buy anything n the black market.
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
reason: At peace

Chetssaland
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Well I normally would have thought that, but if you read, you would now that it said they got ahold of Sorgan missles.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents