NATION

PASSWORD

Kylarnatian Elections Cause Riots

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Kylarnatian Elections Cause Riots

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:35 am

A Kylarnatian Report

Today at excactly 6:00AM a crowd of about 100,000 marched the streets of the capitol Krytopia. They all support the presidential candidate Ron Yim, who has came to the Kylarnatian Embassy to brief with the political leaders to reasure them that this shall be all taken care of. As the briefing ended, we got a chance to speak with him and he said, "I reasure you now that i am not the cause of this, and I shall try my best to see my supporters think of what they are doing."

The current president Rokujo Constentine, made a speech alongside his wife, Agas Constentine, infront of the crowd to ask them to leave. But after the crowd started to break out in anger, him and his wife where escourted out of the area for safety. Dominic Jager, Economic Chancellor, came forward and said, "This is going to effect the economy greatly unless we do something, we must cancel the elections until further notice"

The reason these riots started was because in the beginning of these elections there where 5 attempts at assasinating Ron Yim, which angered the supporters because they accused Rokujo Constentine trying to get rid of him. We spoke with one supporter in the crowd and he said, "We hate what he has tried to do! He is just scared of losing, but he should take it responsibally! And if he doesn't admit it in the next hour, where taking action!"

Alex Sparks, Police Commander has said to us, "If these demestractions go ahead then the city must be evacuated and closed off, and we shall try and fight the crowd off aswell as we can, but this might bring destruction to the capitol" He then moved us away from the area for safety.

We have a secret reporter in the crowd, and he says no action has happened at this moment, but he will keep us filled when it happens.
Last edited by Kylarnatia on Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Re: Kylarnatian Elections Cause Riots

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:21 am

---- BUMP -.-
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!

Oseato
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Re: Breaking News: Kylarnatian Elections Cause Riots

Postby Oseato » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:34 am

OOC: It's an hour old, you don't need to bump it.

Also, stop with this Breaking News nonsense. It's severely irritating how many fads crop up around here. First it was nuclear weapons development, then alliance wars and peace talks and now 5 different threads have "BREAKING NEWS!111ONE" in front of them. It isn't necessary.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Re: Breaking News: Kylarnatian Elections Cause Riots

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:35 am

--- Sorry, but could we please stick to the thread topic.

Return to International Incidents