NATION

PASSWORD

Personification Life - Part Deux

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well, I'm sure she has thought of a new plan by now." Forttu said and fiddled with the small vial of black liquid.

"Always does. What you got there?"

"The only part of Scarface that I have managed to find, It's a drop of his blood." Fortu explained.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:15 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Giovenith wrote:
"Always does. What you got there?"

"The only part of Scarface that I have managed to find, It's a drop of his blood." Fortu explained.

"Ah, yes. You've got to wonder, what it must be like to..." she stopped right there. "... Hm. Well. I, uh, noticed we're low on groceries. I might have to run the store soon again. Want anything?"

The BranRiech wrote:Bran looked over at Gio, he hadn't noticed her greet herself as he was too busy talking to Rylli. He just sat back and wondered how he had died in this convaluted timeline they were now stuck with.

Giovenith "hmfed."

"So Bran. Did you look through the job catalog yet? It's no pressure or anything, you don't have to, but the bills have been shitting all over us again, and I don't want to have to take a second shift. I swear, it's like the tax-collectors have a personal grudge against us or something."
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"The only part of Scarface that I have managed to find, It's a drop of his blood." Fortu explained.

"Ah, yes. You've got to wonder, what it must be like to..." she stopped right there. "... Hm. Well. I, uh, noticed we're low on groceries. I might have to run the store soon again. Want anything?"

"Just some coffee, I've been working late shifts at the software firm." Fortu said and took off his head to wipe down the sockets before putting his head back on.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:25 pm

"My lord. Sire."*Aleki pokes his head into thriller's room to see if he was there. With him not in sight, creeps into the room where he opens up Thriller's data storage room. He catches a circular button glowing blue out of the corner of his eye* "Eh? What's this?" *He presses the button, where he is flanked by two cords that plug into his head and transfer data into his head. Few seconds later, the cords eject off from his skull and retreat back into the machine, where Aleki falls to the floor unconscious*

-meanwhile-

*Hera, Superbia, and Lucius all sit at a table with with Lucius in between Hera and Superbia*

"So....Hera.. How have you been?" "good. I guess." *she softly said* "Ah well that's good to here.. Listen, sorry if I didn't help you or your brother." "Why do you say that?" "Well Lucius, I didn't help you earlier when you fought Satan, nor did I ever attempt to help your sister." "What do you mean?" "I mean that when we worked together I did nothing to save your sister or help you fight Satan." "It's fine, you see we're all here now, and we're all alive."

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:41 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"Just some coffee, I've been working late shifts at the software firm." Fortu said and took off his head to wipe down the sockets before putting his head back on.

"Again?" she rubbed her head. "It's going to kill you, I swear." Alas, they needed the money.

Giovenith had sucked up enough pride to get a job as a performer at a nearby club, as the local "magician"... it was lowly, mother had taught her to use her abilities to help society and reward the virtuous victorious, not throw sparkles in front of drunk crowds and use her natural knack for using vague language to give out bogus fortunes. Ugh, especially the fortunes... if she had one more broken-hearted drunk woman cry all over her....

When she wasn't shaming the Family Power, the boss usually put on her on other jobs like table waiting, bar tender, and janitor. The horrors she had seen that the human body was capable of producing would haunt her for life, but at least it all had a steady stream of cash flowing in. Fortu didn't deserve to work alone.
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Dab looks at Evil Dab.
"Whats with the shotgun?" Dab asked.
"Its complicated." Evil Dab said
"Ok then." Dab said as evil Dab slung the shotgun over his shoulder.
"Laser eye done yet?" Evil Dab asked.
"Almost." Dab said still tinkering with his robot eye.
Behold! this is still a signature
Mother: Swith Witherward
Father: Bone Fort
Sisters: Monfrox, Giovenith, Tsuyoi tekikoku
Brother: The BranRiech,
Uncles: The New Velociraptor Empire, Tiltjuice
Grandpa: Germanic Templars

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Giovenith wrote:"So Bran. Did you look through the job catalog yet? It's no pressure or anything, you don't have to, but the bills have been shitting all over us again, and I don't want to have to take a second shift. I swear, it's like the tax-collectors have a personal grudge against us or something."

Bran nodded but did a double take a few seconds later.

"The what? No-one told me about a job catologue." Bran protested before Rylli set her hand on his arm

"I taped it to the fridge this morning sweety."

Bran's usually bright face darkened at the thought of having to join society. "I'll look through it later tonight." He said to everyone in particular.

OOC: sorry for the late response, had to shovel Dog crap out o the backyard.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Just some coffee, I've been working late shifts at the software firm." Fortu said and took off his head to wipe down the sockets before putting his head back on.

"Again?" she rubbed her head. "It's going to kill you, I swear." Alas, they needed the money.

Giovenith had sucked up enough pride to get a job as a performer at a nearby club, as the local "magician"... it was lowly, mother had taught her to use her abilities to help society and reward the virtuous victorious, not throw sparkles in front of drunk crowds and use her natural knack for using vague language to give out bogus fortunes. Ugh, especially the fortunes... if she had one more broken-hearted drunk woman cry all over her....

When she wasn't shaming the Family Power, the boss usually put on her on other jobs like table waiting, bar tender, and janitor. The horrors she had seen that the human body was capable of producing would haunt her for life, but at least it all had a steady stream of cash flowing in. Fortu didn't deserve to work alone.

"If only I can get my hands on some legos and a bit of plutonium...things can be different. I miss being a carefree severed head. I miss NVE, he always knew what to do, even when he didn't make sense sometimes." Fortu said and sighed.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:59 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"If only I can get my hands on some legos and a bit of plutonium...things can be different. I miss being a carefree severed head. I miss NVE, he always knew what to do, even when he didn't make sense sometimes." Fortu said and sighed.

"Hey, come on now. I miss NVE too, but wishing never got anyone anywhere, and complaining only pours salt in the wounds," she said. "Yeah... I could get you the legos, but as for the plutonium... sorry." She genuinely looked sorry.

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:"So Bran. Did you look through the job catalog yet? It's no pressure or anything, you don't have to, but the bills have been shitting all over us again, and I don't want to have to take a second shift. I swear, it's like the tax-collectors have a personal grudge against us or something."

Bran nodded but did a double take a few seconds later.

"The what? No-one told me about a job catologue." Bran protested before Rylli set her hand on his arm

"I taped it to the fridge this morning sweety."

Bran's usually bright face darkened at the thought of having to join society. "I'll look through it later tonight." He said to everyone in particular.

OOC: sorry for the late response, had to shovel Dog crap out o the backyard.

OOC: BEST. JOB. EVER. :p

"Thank you Bran, really," assured Giovenith. "Maybe then Fortu can finally take a break, and I can come home early so I won't have to hide in the broom closet when the cops come. So they choose now to crack down on child labor laws..."
she/her

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"Thank you Bran, really," assured Giovenith. "Maybe then Fortu can finally take a break, and I can come home early so I won't have to hide in the broom closet when the cops come. So they choose now to crack down on child labor laws..."

"Yeah . . . Maybe I'll see if there's any mechanic jobs open." Bran said dryly as he readjusted his hat.

Germanic Templars
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jul 01, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Germanic Templars » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:05 pm

"Anyway, what is there to do in this town, Lucius?" "I don't know really, except that there is a place called Chaos across the street, get good food." "Sounds good, lets go." "Like that? I mean your tail, wings, face, everything!" *Superbia let out a big sigh then transformed into a human, one with tattoos all over his body* "Happy? Now let's go." "Actually, i'm staying." "No one said you had to come." "I'm staying too, she's fragile and I am a bit suspicious of a few people." "Fine i'll go myself." *Superbia got up and walked out of the building and into the restaurant across the street*

• INTP
  • All American Patriotic Constitutionalist/Classic libertarian (with fiscal conservatism)
  • Religiously Tolerant
  • Roman Catholic
  • Hoplophilic/ammosexual
  • X=3.13, Y=2.41
  • Supports the Blue

I support Capitalism do you? If so, put this in your sig.

XY = Male, XX = Female

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:06 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"Yeah . . . Maybe I'll see if there's any mechanic jobs open." Bran said dryly as he readjusted his hat.

"Are you going to come visit Gretta, Bran? I know that they murdered you, but can you just see her, she's been so lonely." Fortu asked Bran.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:07 pm

The BranRiech wrote:

"Are you going to come visit Gretta, Bran? I know that they murdered you, but can you just see her, she's been so lonely." Fortu asked Bran.

Giovenith nodded in agreement. "Come on, it's better than TV..."
she/her

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Dab stopped what he was doing and looked at evil dab. "Done." He said.
Dab then walked out of his room and into the hallway.
"Now to find out how i became a cyborg, After lunch of course" Dab said walking to the communal kitchen

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:09 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Are you going to come visit Gretta, Bran? I know that they murdered you, but can you just see her, she's been so lonely." Fortu asked Bran.

Bran glared over at Fortu, not necessarily directed at him though. He was just mad in general at the fact that he had to get a job and that Gretta and NVE had murdered him without him even knowing how.

he sighed. "Yeah . . . I guess it won't hurt."

Rylli looked at Bran wierdly. "They what!?"

"I'm fine now though, besides; I don't remember much."

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:14 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Are you going to come visit Gretta, Bran? I know that they murdered you, but can you just see her, she's been so lonely." Fortu asked Bran.

Bran glared over at Fortu, not necessarily directed at him though. He was just mad in general at the fact that he had to get a job and that Gretta and NVE had murdered him without him even knowing how.

"Uhh, how hard did they hit you, man? How can you not remember something like being killed? I remember." She had been left staying up late nights to clean up the mess since no one else would. The burning tears from the bleach and sorrow were fully engraved in her memory.
she/her

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Giovenith wrote:
The BranRiech wrote:

"Uhh, how hard did they hit you, man? How can you not remember something like being killed? I remember." She had been left staying up late nights to clean up the mess since no one else would. The burning tears from the bleach and sorrow were fully engraved in her memory.

"We'll all go after I bake this cake for her." Fortu said and set the ingredients on the counter.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Las Vegas

It was a dark and shady hole-in-the-wall. A turban-wearing, mustachioed Cuisine sat atop a beanbag chair, examining a customer's palm and giving disheartened exclamations every now and then. A giant poster bearing a Death tarot card dominated one wall, while a taxidermied MB was draped over a crystal ball mounted in a setting right behind the front door.

It had been a sudden reversal of fortune.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Dab walks into the kitchen. Dab opens a cabinet and takes a bottle of whiskey from it.
"Ahhh nothin' like whiskey to calm the mind." Dab said opening the bottle and taking a drink.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Giovenith wrote:

"I don't know . . . Must have been pretty hard." Finished Bran. A few seconds later, Natiya came in from her job. She had taken up a profession working at the Local Sub joint and was pretty adept at crafting the sandwiches, but she hated the job quite a bit.

"Hey guys. Anything interesting happen?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:27 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
Giovenith wrote:

"I don't know . . . Must have been pretty hard." Finished Bran. A few seconds later, Natiya came in from her job. She had taken up a profession working at the Local Sub joint and was pretty adept at crafting the sandwiches, but she hated the job quite a bit.

"Hey guys. Anything interesting happen?"

"No, just time for the monthly visit to Gretta." Fortu said while mixing cake batter in the kitchen.

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:30 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"No, just time for the monthly visit to Gretta." Fortu said while mixing cake batter in the kitchen.

"I'm not getting anywhere near her ever again, after what she and that bastard did to Bran and all . . . God that was messy." Natiya grimaced as she remembere the scene that she had come home to after a peaceful day of shopping.

Branjust sat back, morbidly trying to peice things together while Rylli comforted him.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 pm

The BranRiech wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"No, just time for the monthly visit to Gretta." Fortu said while mixing cake batter in the kitchen.

"I'm not getting anywhere near her ever again, after what she and that bastard did to Bran and all . . . God that was messy." Natiya grimaced as she remembere the scene that she had come home to after a peaceful day of shopping.

Branjust sat back, morbidly trying to peice things together while Rylli comforted him.

Being the one to clean up the mess, Giovenith shuddered as well. But she was still going to be there for Gretta, who she was sure had been going through... stressful, times. It in no way justified it, but hell, if the moon wasn't punishment enough, she didn't know what was.

"Don't worry, Fortu. I'm still going."
she/her

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Deader hummed. "I, too, would like to come. Perhaps a spiritual cleansing would help this...Gretta."
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Dabfia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Dabfia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Dab walks out of the kitchen and shoots a hole in the wall with his laser eye.
"Alright it works." Dab said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse