NATION

PASSWORD

Military Storefront of the Democratic States of CREEEEEED

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
CREEEEEED
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Military Storefront of the Democratic States of CREEEEEED

Postby CREEEEEED » Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 pm

CREEEEEED Arms welcomes you, prospective customer! We offer a complete range of weapons, utilities, vehicles and ammunition to suit your every battlefield need. Due to security contracts with the government of CREEEEEED, we are unable to offer Air or Naval assets at this time, but our Ground Forces catalogue is available for order now!

Small Arms

Caliber - 6.8mm
Magazine - 30 rounds
Effective Range - 600m point accuracy, 800m area accuracy
Rate of Fire - cyclic, 800-900 rpm
Sights - CREEEEEED Arms ARS-1 4x Scope as standard, can be removed and replaced as required
Fire selector - Semi-automatic, 3-round burst, and fully automatic
Additional accessories - Piticanny rail system allowing additional sights or underslung accessories, bipod provided as standard.

Developed for and introduced to the CREEEEEED military during the early part of the past decade, the CAR-55 is simply the finest assault rifle available for purchase anywhere in the world. The 6.8mm cartridge combines the range accuracy of a 5.56mm round, with the stopping power of the 7.62mm round, without the weaknesses of either. Selected as a replacement for the aging stock of M16A2 rifles in the CREEEEEED inventory, the CAR-55 has been well received by both military and police forces within CREEEEEED. It is our hope that you will share this opinion

Current Price $2,520 per rifle.
Ammunition $100 per 100 rounds, get 1000 free for every 10,000 purchased.

Caliber - 6.8mm
Magazine - 100 round box magazine
Effective Range - 300m point accuracy, 1000m area accuracy
Rate of Fire - cyclic, 600-1000 rpm
Sights - CREEEEEED Arms ARS-1 4x Scope as standard, can be removed and replaced as required
Fire selector - 5-round burst and fully automatic
Additional accessories - Piticanny rail system allowing additional sights or underslung accessories, bipod provided as standard.

This lightweight 6.8mm LMG has been a tremendous success since its introduction in 2003. The distinctive sound of the CMG-12 has sent insurgent forces fleeing, and is known to anti-government forces in the southern mountains of CREEEEEED as "Deathspitter". It is an extremely reliable weapon system - only one recorded instance of a CMG-12 jamming exists, and this occurred during a durability/reliability test before it was introduced as CREEEEEEDs sole squad support weapon.

Current price $5,000 per weapon.
Ammunition $300 per 250-round box magazine, get 1000 free for every 10,000 purchased.

Range: 75-2000m
Guidance: IR Imaging (Anti-Armour) or Radar (Anti-Air)
Warhead: Twin 8.4kg thermite enhanced HEAT warheads (Anti-Armour) or single 3kg HE Warhead accelerated to around mach 2(Anti-Air)
Attack Profiles: Top-down or direct fire (Anti-Armour Only)

Launcher price $125,000 per weapon
Anti armour rounds: $20,000 per round
Anti air rounds: $20,000 per round

Armoured Vehicles

The Chimera Armoured Transport is an 8x8, multi-purpose APC/IFV. It is heavily armoured, compliant with STANAG level 4-5 (depending on variant), and in possession of a very powerful 543hp diesel engine allowing for maximum speeds of 60mph on land, and 10mph in water.

As standard, the Chimera weighs 16 metric tonnes and mounts a .50cal Machine gun, controlled from within the vehicle. However, the Chimera can have optional turrets added to accomodate up to a 105mm main gun, or twin 120mm mortars. At it's heaviest (mounting the twin 120mm mortars in their specifically designed turret), the Chimera weighs just under 27 tonnes. All variants of the Chimera are transportable by both air (typically C-130 or C-5 equivalent aircraft) and rail.

Weights, crew, cost and troop carrying capacity of weapon variants:
Standard (.50cal MG) - 16t, 12 passenger carry capacity, 2 crew - $1.1m

Mortar (2x 120mm mortars) - 27t, 8 passenger carry capacity, 3 crew - $1.75m

IFV (25mm Chain Gun) - 16t, 12 passenger carry capacity, 3 crew - $1.25m

IFV-H (105mm Main Gun, STANAG Level 5 compliant) - 18t, 10 passenger carry capacity, 3 crew - $1.4m

The IFV variants can be fitted with TOW launchers as required, at no additional cost. Standard variant can be converted as required to serve as an armoured ambulance, ammunition carrier (dubbed the "Ox"), command vehicle, communications vehicle or engineer/recovery vehicle at an additional cost of $0.1m.

Leman Russ Main Battle Tank:

The main battle tank of CREEEEEED's military, this tank has never been penetrated by enemy fire, and the precise composition of the armour remains a closely guarded secret. It is equipped with a 120mm rifled main gun and two 7.62mm machine guns, one mounted coaxially and the other mounted on the commanders' cupola.

This vehicle is NOT available for license-build.

Unit cost: $4.2 million

This rugged anti-aircraft vehicle carries up to four Starstreak anti-air missiles in its launcher at any one time, with space for twelve spare missiles. Crew of 2. The missile fired is a laser-guided, multiple-submunition weapon in order to prevent it from being jammed, and to increase the odds of bringing down the targeted aircraft.

Unit Cost: $3 million, including a full load of missiles.
Ammunition cost: $150,000 per missile.

This advanced artillery system fires guided missiles, and can carry up to six such missiles at a time. Typically accompanied by the "Ox" Ammunition carrier variant of the Chimera APC. Crew of 2.

The missiles fired are GPS-guided, multiple-warhead missiles, known as the "Sky Eagle" missile, equipped with three independently-targeting thermobaric warheads. The resulting devastation is awesome to behold, and can render an enemy utterly shell-shocked with a single salvo from a battery of Manticores.

Unit cost $5.3 million, including a full load of missiles.

Missiles cost $450,000 each.

This is the most advanced self-propelled gun in the world. It is crewed by 2 - a driver/commander, and a gunner. The gunner operates the completely automated weapon from a control system in the cab. The gun is a 155mm howitzer with an autoloader and stabilisation system. The gun takes 30 seconds to set up and align on target. Entire ten-round barrages can be fired in such a way that all rounds land on target at the same time, and the vehicle has repacked and relocated by the time rounds land, so counter battery is next to impossible.

Compatiable with the M982 Excalibur guided artillery shell, although the system exhibits incredible accuracy even using standard shells.

Vehicle cost $4 million, with a full load of shells.

Shells cost: Standard $750, Excalibur $100,000
Last edited by CREEEEEED on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Military of The Democratic States of CREEEEEED: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=152068

Military Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=180346

Proud Member of The ACSN.
The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

Republica Federal de Catalunya
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Thu May 17, 2012 3:40 pm

It's a Pitty the main battle tank is not called Leman Russ.

CREEEEEED
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby CREEEEEED » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Holy crap, you're right! Editing.

The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

Rocotia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rocotia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Would I be able to get a discount?
God save the Queen!
Member of the ALLIED COALITION OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS
|Mercurea|Lenehen|Carloso|Rocotia|CREEEEEED|New Babylonia|
0-Appocolypse
1-Full Threat
2-Major Threat
3-War
4-Threat
>5-Peace<

CODE:White-Peace

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:00 pm

I've you want to purchase Maulet II APC, you will.

New Babylonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Babylonia » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:47 pm

CREEEEEED wrote:Holy crap, you're right! Editing.

Creed. Your full of crap. There is no such thing as an impenetrable main battle tank. Hehehehe....i have something better in design. You just way....til.....the weekend. I'll begin making my storefront. Good luck. You'll need it :P
The power of self is unlimited and ultimate, an unending wave of pure energy and being that could never be stopped, apart from time and forever ingrained into the fabrics of all being, this is the truth of Korrelian Existentialism.

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧
Pronouns? Just use whatever, it's all the same to me :P
You will always have your friends, with your friends, you will never be alone. There will always be a light. Friendship is Magic, its the magic that brings the most glimmering lights of hope to the darkest of worlds. And as long as you have it, you will never have to be afraid of the dark. - Me, New Babylonia ^^

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:58 am

Dear Democratic States of Creed
We are currently modernising our armed forces, and her Majesty Queen Helena Tudor has authorised purchse of the following items:
10,000 CMG-12 Machin Guns for a cost of 50,000,000 NSD
500 Hydra Anti Aircraft Vehicles for a cost of £7,500,000,000 NSD
Can these items be delivered to Sarnath airport to the north of Sarnath our capital cirt, where complete payment of £7,550,000,000 NSD in Golden Crowns will await your collection.

In Peace
Lettice Knollys
Queens Personal Secretary
A nation ruled by women.Imagine 1920's fashion & fun. 1980's music. 2010 technology,mixed with Tudor & Borgia politics & that's us.Welcome to Elizabetta.

CREEEEEED
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby CREEEEEED » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Elizabetta wrote:Dear Democratic States of Creed
We are currently modernising our armed forces, and her Majesty Queen Helena Tudor has authorised purchse of the following items:
10,000 CMG-12 Machin Guns for a cost of 50,000,000 NSD
500 Hydra Anti Aircraft Vehicles for a cost of £7,500,000,000 NSD
Can these items be delivered to Sarnath airport to the north of Sarnath our capital cirt, where complete payment of £7,550,000,000 NSD in Golden Crowns will await your collection.

In Peace
Lettice Knollys

Apologies for the delay in processing your order. The CMG-12's will be dispatched immediately, and should be delivered within 24 hours. The 500 Hydra anti-air vehicles will require several weeks for construction, and would cost $1.5bn NSD, not the $7.5bn stated in your post. I assume that either it is a typo, or your intention was to also purchase $6bn NSD worth of missiles for the vehicles (which would be a total of 40,000 rounds). If so, manufacture of that many weapons would also take several weeks.

Please clarify the issues regarding your order - the 500 Hydras will be constructed, but will not be dispatched until such time as the full order is confirmed.

New Babylonia wrote:Creed. Your full of crap. There is no such thing as an impenetrable main battle tank. Hehehehe....i have something better in design. You just way....til.....the weekend. I'll begin making my storefront. Good luck. You'll need it :P

Just because something has never been penetrated doesn't mean it can never be penetrated.

The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

Deneager
Minister

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Deneager » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:03 pm

OOC: I wish GW(Games Workshop) would look at this. You would ave some promblems. And I do play warhammer 40k, that is one of the only reasons I knw what al of these are in W40k.
"Once...we were united. Standing together. Unified. Then war struck. We store ourselves apart and are now only beginning to piece back together the body of Deneager. A Fascist, a Holy Emperor, and the Lord Commissar; von Drakk. They all fought, they all bloodied their weapons, and brought death. No only the Commissar remains. We are again united, but wounds must heal."

Other Notable Nation: The Crisk Empire

The-Third-Panzermmee
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 28, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The-Third-Panzermmee » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Deneager wrote:OOC: I wish GW(Games Workshop) would look at this. You would ave some promblems. And I do play warhammer 40k, that is one of the only reasons I knw what al of these are in W40k.

I also wish the NS Community would look at your storefront. I've seen it myself. Quite brutal. Try fixing your own problems before you go pointing out ones in others. And on top of that, at least Creed here has liable products. No one ever said he couldn't get reference from Warhammer 40k. I believe he hasn't claimed that he owned any of these products either. Therefore, you're wrong in your statement. Try reading the tutorials on Making a Storefront. You might learn something.

Luw
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Luw » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:50 pm

The nation of Luw would like to purchase:
50 Standard Chimera Armoured Transports for $55mil

-General Adviser of Military District 3
Last edited by Luw on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peace through order |☆|

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:29 am

CREEEEEED wrote:Apologies for the delay in processing your order. The CMG-12's will be dispatched immediately, and should be delivered within 24 hours. The 500 Hydra anti-air vehicles will require several weeks for construction, and would cost $1.5bn NSD, not the $7.5bn stated in your post. I assume that either it is a typo, or your intention was to also purchase $6bn NSD worth of missiles for the vehicles (which would be a total of 40,000 rounds). If so, manufacture of that many weapons would also take several weeks.

OOC: Quite right it was a typo, but the money has been assigned so i'll take the extra ammunition.

Thank-you for your reply. We will be happy to wait the several weeks it will take for delivery of the Hydras. The time will be well used in getting our troops used to firearmms as our current main arm is the Crossbow.
I hope that we shall soon be doing business once again.

In Peace
Lettice Knollys
A nation ruled by women.Imagine 1920's fashion & fun. 1980's music. 2010 technology,mixed with Tudor & Borgia politics & that's us.Welcome to Elizabetta.

CREEEEEED
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby CREEEEEED » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Further to previous communication, the Hydra vehicles and their ammunition will be shipped in 24 days, in 3 shipments over the course of 3 days if possible, in staggered air deliveries over the course of two weeks if not.

The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:27 am

I'm interested in the procurement of 10 Chimera 120mm twin mortar turrets and it's electronics to try to fit it to my new standard IFV mortar carrier version. If Conversion's work I'll purchase production license for the turret for my IFV mortar Turret.

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:31 am

I'm interested in the procurement of 10 Chimera 120mm twin mortar turrets and it's electronics to try to fit it to my new standard tracked IFV mortar carrier version.

If Conversion's work I'll purchase production license for the turret for my IFV's mortar Turret.

CREEEEEED
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby CREEEEEED » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:17 pm

The turrets come to $5m, including transport. They will be dispatched immediately upon receipt of funds.

The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 am

Found have been delivered to Bank of Creeed. We are the most serious people in south Eurozone.

CREEEEEED
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby CREEEEEED » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 am

Turrets dispatched, expect them within 24 hours. Please forward details of the trials.

The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:57 am

Dear Creeed
Once again her Majesty Queen Helena Tudor wishes to purchase items from you to continue the modernisation of our armed forces. She was most impressed by our last purchases and the military fired a considerable ammount of ammunition in training, however they are now at least mildly proficient in modern weaponry.
She requires,
Chimera APC IFV ( Chain Gun) x 500 at a cost of $625,000,000
Basilisk Self Propelled Artillary x 100 at a cost of £400,000,000
As usual may these please be delivered to Sarnath Airport where full payment of $1,025.000,000 in Golden Crowns will await your collection.

In Peace
Lettice Knollys

CREEEEEED
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby CREEEEEED » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 am

Elizabetta wrote:Dear Creeed
Once again her Majesty Queen Helena Tudor wishes to purchase items from you to continue the modernisation of our armed forces. She was most impressed by our last purchases and the military fired a considerable ammount of ammunition in training, however they are now at least mildly proficient in modern weaponry.
She requires,
Chimera APC IFV ( Chain Gun) x 500 at a cost of $625,000,000
Basilisk Self Propelled Artillary x 100 at a cost of £400,000,000
As usual may these please be delivered to Sarnath Airport where full payment of $1,025.000,000 in Golden Crowns will await your collection.

In Peace
Lettice Knollys

Order accepted - the vehicles will be constructed as soon as possible, please expect delivery within 5 weeks. At an additional cost of $5,000,000, training crews can be sent from CREEEEEED to Elizabetta with the vehicles to accelerate their integration into your military - please let us know if this service is required.

The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 pm

As Matriarch of House Rossetti I would like to purchase from you:
CMG 12 Light Machine Gun x 100,000 at a cost of $5,000,000 NSD
Can these be delivered to Sarnath Airport where full payment will be made.

In Peace
Amanda Rossetti

CREEEEEED
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby CREEEEEED » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:37 am

Elizabetta wrote:Dear Democratic States of Creed
As Matriarch of House Rossetti I would like to purchase from you:
CMG 12 Light Machine Gun x 100,000 at a cost of $5,000,000 NSD
Can these be delivered to Sarnath Airport where full payment will be made.

In Peace
Amanda Rossetti

Apologies for the lateness of reply. The 100,000 units will be shipped immediately and can be delivered within a week if they are still required.

The ACSN
Official Region Webstie
Our Forums

Elizabetta
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Elizabetta » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Dear Democratic States of Creeed
Once again we retrn to purchase from you.This time we request:
CAR-55 Battle Rifle x 200,000. The fulll price of which we calculate to be $50,400,000 NSD.
Full payment will be made upon delivery to Sarnath Airport, in the form of a bankers draft.

In Peace
Lettice Knollys

Auskralian Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Auskralian Republic » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:30 pm

We would like to purchase 2,000,000 CMG-12's.
Sane bastion of MT Western liberal democracy within a sea of insanity.
Political Views

Indonesian-American residing within Texas.

Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:58 am

Hi CREEEEED I need to quietly purchase Small arms 5000, 600 MG and 200 Missile launchers in a discrete way, for evaluation purposes. I'll will recalibrate them. To my standard calibres. .223 NATO and .30 NATO and I will carry out the deliver of the arms.
Last edited by Republica Federal de Catalunya on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade