NATION

PASSWORD

C - Yacht Merchant (Close)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Steelbaron
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

C - Yacht Merchant (Close)

Postby Steelbaron » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 am

Our Product § Our Partner § New Models

About Us
Carltonkilde Yacht Merchant is a global company dedicated to yachting industry.

The company was founded in 2008 opening its first office inCape Steelhorn, Steelbaron. With a philosophy based on excellent customer care, professionalism and discretion,

In Carltonkilde Yacht Merchant we are passionate about making your experience in charter or purchase a yacht outstanding, reason why clients come back to us time after time. Being present in the main yachting continents allow us to have clients from all over the world and operate in many destinations with a full control of our business. Carltonkilde Yacht Merchant makes sure that each client receives personal attention at all times.

Yacht sales
Our brokerage department works with a large fleet of pre-owned yachts for sale. From sport yachts to mega yachts. Carltonkilde Yacht Merchant collaborates with the most experienced and well- known shipyards for new yacht construction projects. We are ready to find / build the perfect yacht for you.

WELCOME
Albus Dumblesteel
President
Last edited by Steelbaron on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:44 am, edited 5 times in total.

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Our Products

Postby Steelbaron » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:40 am

Unici class (75m)
The Marla

Unici ia a super-yacht built in May 2008 at the shipyard Carltonkilde. The exterior and interior designer of Unici class was by Ummo Carltonkilde. The yacht is equipped with stabilizers which decrease rolling on board.

General characteristics
Class & type: Yacht Charter
Length: 75.50 m (247.7 ft)
Beam: 13.40 m (44.0 ft)
Draft: 3.80 m (12.5 ft)
Propulsion: 2 x Karlos- Series V16 engines
2 x 3,648 hp (2,720 kW)
Speed: 16.1 knots (30 km/h) (maximum)
15 knots (28 km/h) (cruising)
Capacity: 12 passengers
Crew: 20 crew members
Helipad: 1 (mid size heli)

Code: Select all
[b][u]Order form[/u][/b]
Name/ Company Name:
Nation:
Company CEO : (if applicable)
Company URL : (if applicable)
Vessel class: Unici
How many unit:
Vessel name (s):
[i][u]Color[/u][/i]:
[1]
[2]
[i][u]Version[/u][/i]
[] Standard (Standard interior setting/ standard entertainment setting/ no weapon setting)
[] Luxurious (Luxurious interior setting/ Luxurious entertainment setting/ minimal weapon setting)
[] Emperor (Emperor interior setting/ Emperor entertainment setting/ full weapon setting)
Price:
 $52,000,000.00 USD (Standard version)
 $72,000,000.00 USD (Luxurius version)
 $92,000,000.00 USD (Emperor version)

Pamer-class(50m)
Carlosta Port

Name: Pamer-class
Description: Ocean-going motor yacht.
Dimensions & Construction: 49m90 x 9m50 x 3m20. Built at Codecasa Shipyard, Viareggio, Italy, in 2000. Steel hull, aluminium superstructure, teak decks. Classed RINA 100 (previously Lloyds X100A1 SSC "Yacht" Mono G6, XLMC).
Accommodation: For 12 with 3 double-bedded and 3 twin bedded staterooms. Crew quarters for 11. Main deck and top deck saloons.
Machinery & Performance: 2 x 2200hp Caterpillar 3516B diesels give up to 17/18 knots and range of 4,600nm at 14 knots.

[b][u]Order form[/u][/b]
Name/ Company Name:
Nation:
Vessel class: Pamer
How many unit:
Vessel name (s):
[i][u]Color[/u][/i]:
[1]
[2]
[i][u]Version[/u][/i]
[] Standard (Standard interior setting/ standard entertainment setting/ no weapon setting)
[] Luxurious (Luxurious interior setting/ Luxurious entertainment setting/ minimal weapon setting)
[] Emperor (Emperor interior setting/ Emperor entertainment setting/ full weapon setting)
[u][b]Price[/b][/u]:
 $7,000,000.00 USD (Standard version)
 $9,000,000.00 USD (Luxurius version)
 $11,000,000.00 USD (Emperor version)

Baron - class 155m
Dragon Isle

Class & type: yacht
Length: 155.00 m (508.53 ft)
Beam: 24.00 m (78.74 ft)
Draft: 5.20 m (17.1 ft)
Speed: 15.2 knots (28 km/h) (maximum)
14.5 knots (27 km/h) (cruising)

[b][u]Order form[/u][/b]
Name/ Company Name:
Nation:
Vessel class: Baron
How many unit:
Vessel name (s):
[i][u]Color[/u][/i]:
[1]
[2]
[i][u]Version[/u][/i]
Price:
 $252,000,000.00 USD (Standard version)
 $372,000,000.00 USD (Luxurius version)
 $692,000,000.00 USD (Emperor version)

Last edited by Steelbaron on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

MY Steelbaronian

Postby Steelbaron » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:49 pm

MY Steelbaronian

Steelbaronian is the name of a yacht currently owned by Your Excellency Hon Dr Albert Steeler, Duke of Cape Steelyards, the ruler of the The Empire of Steelbaron. This vessel is 524 feet, 10 inches (162 m) long.The yacht was built by the Steelbaron shipbuilding companies C-Yacht Ltd
Last edited by Steelbaron on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:28 am

Greetings,

Te Imperial Governmet is seeking a new private yacht for the God-Emperor, and we beleive one of your Barons will suffice. We would like it be as Art Deco as possible, so as to fit the God-Emperors tastes.

Order form
Name/ Company Name: The Infinite Empire of Cybus
Nation: The Infinite Empire of Cybus
How many unit: 1
Vessel name (s): Olympian
Color:
[1] Dark Red
[2] Black
Version
[x] Emperor (Emperor interior setting/ Emperor entertainment setting/ full weapon setting)
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am

Cybus1 wrote:Greetings,

Te Imperial Governmet is seeking a new private yacht for the God-Emperor, and we beleive one of your Barons will suffice. We would like it be as Art Deco as possible, so as to fit the God-Emperors tastes.

Order form
Color:
[1] Dark Red
[2] Black
Version
[x] Emperor (Emperor interior setting/ Emperor entertainment setting/ full weapon setting)

MY Olympian

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:56 am

Steelbaron wrote:
Cybus1 wrote:Greetings,

Order form
Color:
[1] Dark Red
[2] Black
Version

MY Olympian

Thank you. Funds are inbound.
I don't use NS stats, please refer to the factbooks. Terms to use: Cybus, Cybusian, The Infinite Cybusian Empire. Feel free to TG with suggestions, comments, feedback, questions, etc, especially about factbooks.
Regal and powerful; they carry an air about them that is inherently oppressive, the air of a trillion years of ancestry. -Kaedijork.
Great Gatsby, featuring some shape-shifting ability and more sci-fi elements. - Zitravgrad

Our Military
New Q&A!
News: / Sons of Mercer raid on foreign Human colony results in over 10,500 deaths or Consumptions in only two hours; dropships flee through Jaunt portal, escape. Imperial govt offers to assist investigation.

The Almighty Caesar
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Caesar » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 am

Order form
Name/ Company Name: The Almighty Caesar
Nation: The Almighty Caesar
How many unit: 1 Baron-class 155m
Vessel name (s): Caesar's Chariot
Color:
[1]Black
[2]Gold
Version

Please try to make the design look as luxurious as possible, thank you.

Kelonna
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelonna » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 am

Name/ Company Name: Anthony Gerhardt
Nation: the kingdom of Kelonna
Company CEO : N/A
Company URL : N/A
Vessel name (s): Eridanus
Color:
[1] Crimson
[2] Turquoise
Version
[X] Emperor (Emperor interior setting/ Emperor entertainment setting/ full weapon setting)

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:23 pm

The Almighty Caesar wrote:Order form
Name/ Company Name: The Almighty Caesar
Nation: The Almighty Caesar
How many unit: 1 Baron-class 155m
Vessel name (s): Caesar's Chariot
Color:
[1]Black
[2]Gold
Version

Please try to make the design look as luxurious as possible, thank you.

MY Caesar's Chariot

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Kelonna wrote:Name/ Company Name: Anthony Gerhardt
Nation: the kingdom of Kelonna
Company CEO : N/A
Company URL : N/A
Vessel name (s): Eridanus
Color:
[1] Crimson
[2] Turquoise
Version
[X] Emperor (Emperor interior setting/ Emperor entertainment setting/ full weapon setting)

MY Eridanus
Last edited by Steelbaron on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Yacht for Auctions

Postby Steelbaron » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Yacht For Auction
MY Port Paymall

Bid starting $250,000,000.00 (new build)
Specification
Last edited by Steelbaron on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:14 pm

Steelbaron wrote:
Yacht For Auction
(Image)
MY Port Paymall

Specification

Greetings,

The Imperial Government wishes to purchase the PS Port Paymail for $1,000,000,000.

Our Military
New Q&A!

The Legion of Kane
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of Kane » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Steelbaron wrote:
Yacht For Auction
(Image)
MY Port Paymall

Specification

Dear Steelbaron,

We would like to buy this yacht for 1,100,000,000 NSDs. It looks very interesting and our leaders would like to use this enormous yacht.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:19 pm

The Legion of Kane wrote:
Steelbaron wrote:
Yacht For Auction
(Image)
MY Port Paymall

Specification

Dear Steelbaron,

We would like to buy this yacht for 1,100,000,000 NSDs. It looks very interesting and our leaders would like to use this enormous yacht.

Our bid has been raised to 500,000,000,000,000 NSDs.

Our Military
New Q&A!

The Legion of Kane
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of Kane » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Cybus1 wrote:
Dear Steelbaron,

Raised to 500,000,000,000,001 NSDs

The Legion of Kane
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of Kane » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Order form for Unici Class
Name/ Company Name: Glen Fancypants
Nation: The Pony Empire of Lunestia
How many unit: 2
Vessel name (s): One must be named Celestia, and one Luna
Color:
[1] Pinkish Red
[2] Purple
Version

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Cybus1 wrote:

Raised to 1,000,000,000,000,000 NSDs

Our Military
New Q&A!

The Legion of Kane
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Legion of Kane » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:15 pm

Cybus1 wrote:

Raised to 1,000,000,000,000,000 NSDs

Raised to 1,000,000,000,000,001 NSDs.

Cybus1
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Cybus1 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Cybus1 wrote:Raised to 1,000,000,000,000,000 NSDs

Raised to 1,000,000,000,000,001 NSDs.

Raised to 1,00,000,000,000,000,001 NSDs

Our Military
New Q&A!

The Keystone Federation
Senator

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Keystone Federation » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Name/ Company Name: President Thomas C. Lenitz
Nation: The Keystone Federation
Company CEO : Keystone Navy
Company URL : [NONE]
Vessel name (s): Baron Class Yacht (Naval Force Alpha-1 and Naval Force Alpha-2)
Color:
We would appreciate if color were left alone, we will provide the painting aspect.
Version
[x] Emperor (Emperor interior setting/ Emperor entertainment settingWe would like these things to be stripped from the ships/ full weapon setting)

Final Price: $1,384,000,000.00 USD
Last edited by The Keystone Federation on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

The Keystone Federation
"Virtue, Liberty, and Independence"
Population: 236.594 Million

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
When I participate in a roleplay in ii I expect realism, if you attack me with a flying aircraft carrier or a giant robot, I'm probably going to leave.
Currently at War with: Kamchastkia, Bydo

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:00 am

Order form for Unici Class
Name/ Company Name: Glen Fancypants
Nation: The Pony Empire of Lunestia
Vessel name (s): One must be named Celestia, and one Luna
Color:
[1] Pinkish Red
[2] Purple
Version

To: <Glen Fancypants, email address withdrawn>
Re: Unici Class
Attachment:
MY Celestia

MY Luna

Your orders

Thanks

Steelbaron
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelbaron » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:06 am

Name/ Company Name: President Thomas C. Lenitz
Nation: The Keystone Federation
Company CEO : Keystone Navy
Company URL : [NONE]
Vessel name (s): Baron Class Yacht (Naval Force Alpha-1 and Naval Force Alpha-2)
Color:
We would appreciate if color were left alone, we will provide the painting aspect.
Version
[x] Emperor (Emperor interior setting/ Emperor entertainment settingWe would like these things to be stripped from the ships/ full weapon setting)

Final Price: $1,384,000,000.00 USD

To: <Hon.President Thomas C. Lenitz, email address withdrawn>
Re: Baron Class
Attachment:
Naval Force Alpha-1 and Naval Force Alpha-2 (with basic color)

Sir
Your orders

Thanks

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Order form
Name/ Company Name:Emperor royal squadron
Nation:Macedonian Grand Empire
Vessel class:baron
How many unit:2
Vessel name (s): Eclipse, Excalibur
Color:
[1]Black
[2]White
Version
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade