NATION

PASSWORD

Essay: The Polysemes of Nativeness

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 am

Crazy girl wrote:Okay, boys, this isn't about your personal issues. Go back to the topic and leave the sniping and nasty comments out of it.

And yeah, I only skimmed it too. Too long. Not enough coffee in the house for it.

May I suggest splitting of the posts dealing with Anur's usual spiel against the elected government of TSP into a different thread?
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

AS22
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby AS22 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:43 am

Belschaft wrote:
Crazy girl wrote:Okay, boys, this isn't about your personal issues. Go back to the topic and leave the sniping and nasty comments out of it.

And yeah, I only skimmed it too. Too long. Not enough coffee in the house for it.

May I suggest splitting of the posts dealing with Anur's usual spiel against the elected government of TSP into a different thread?

I believe the ruling was:

My initial comments on the study were relevant I believe, and I used TSP as a base case. I believe we were thrown into the territory CG is talking about with you making posts like

Belschaft wrote:I feel inclined to point out that those TSPers who Anur claims were useless UDL-stooges - myself, Topid and Carta - are the exact same TSPers who utterly crushed his repeated attempts to coup the region. If we were useless, as he claims, then what does that make him, the fool who we defeated with consummate ease?

That is all.

Which has little if any relevance to the topic at hand. Maybe you should also try to respond to my comments in a meaningful way rather than coming in and making insulting injections to only return to ask -with similar insult- that the mods remove the posts you don't like or can't debate.

I would give the moderator note however, that the Userite response to my post has been to often attack me rather than my points (as Belschaft can exhibit), therefore I was conscious of the turn this thread was making but found as it was being propagated by the OP and his allies that it was perhaps not unacceptable. Anyway, I would say the posts should not be split as I believe they are mostly relevant, and am willing to moderate my tone and urge others to do so as well.

Thank you for stepping in CG.
Biyah does not want you to see THIS (scroll all the way down)
[20:52] <PurpleHaze> r u trying to recruit me Unibot?
[20:53] <Unibot> ....
[20:53] * Unibot looks around.
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> i thought u'd know from my IP
[20:53] <Unibot> Errrmm..
[20:53] <Unibot> <_<
[20:53] <Unibot> >_>
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> I am Anur-Sanur/Hax/Horak/Frak
[20:53] <Unibot> Ahhhhhhh
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> and your mother
[20:53] * Unibot runs. :P
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> tee hee
[20:54] * PurpleHaze kisses Unibot
[20:54] <Unibot> ^_^
(who I am known as)

Francos Spain Forever

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:04 am

Gods, you two are unbelievable. I don't give a damn who started it, I am stopping it. That is what matters. No thank yous, no he started it, no this should be done. It ends right here, right now, with this post of mine. Got it? Good.

Previous

Return to Gameplay