NATION

PASSWORD

Slembanan Invitational Cup - Everything thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Slembana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Slembanan Invitational Cup - Everything thread

Postby Slembana » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Slembanan Invitational Cup

OOC thread

Welcome to the Slembanan Invitational Cup, held in the north-western Esportivan nation of Slembana. Going into its first edition, the champion could be you!

Format

There will be four groups of three. After two matches, the top two teams advance through to the quarter-finals. After that, it will be a normal, strict knockout stage.

Scorination will be done on Xkoranate, and no Rankings will be used. RP Cutoffs will be at 17:00 BST [16:00 UTC, 12:00 EST, 09:00 PST, 18:00 CEST - you get the point]. It will not be exactly right, and if it isn't, I will tell you. All style modifiers from -5 to +5 will be accepted. Wins will count as three points and draws one point. Tiebreakers will be:
*Goals For
*Play-off match (if required).

I will start scorination on either today (Monday, 8 October 2012) or tomorrow (Tuesday, 9 October 2012). This is because I need my dad's computer back to scorinate, and my dad said it would be fixed by Tuesday at the latest on Sunday. If it takes longer, I apologize. There's nothing I can do :(

RP bonus will be included in this tournament. It will be 15%, in the absolute formula. Quality > Quantity. Factors to take into account: creativity, grammar and spelling and respect for the other teams' RP permissions. All RPs will be ranked and given a score.

A 50% deduction of RP Bonus will occur before the knockout stage begins.

Schedule (if computer gets back successfully on Tuesday)
Today - Thread opens
9 October - Thread will be edited, and a list of the groups will be shown (split over 2 days). Matchday 1
10 October - Matchday 2
11 October - Matchday 3
12 October - Play-off day (if required). If not, quarter-finals.
13 October - Semi-finals
14 October - Third place match/final

No guarantees will be made about days, but you needn't worry.

Groups:

Group A:
Slembana
Soviet Canuckistan
Riyahda

Group B:
Hojuki
Free Swiss States
United South Dominion

Group C:
Anollasia
Kingdom of Phoenixia
Swyftherth

Group D:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Lunar Republic Islands
Boring Paradise

Schedule:
Group stage:
MD1 - 1 vs. 2
MD2 - 1 vs. 3
MD3 - 2 vs. 3
For example, on matchday 1, Slembana play Soviet Canuckistan, Hojuki play Free Swiss States, Anollasia play Kingdom of Phoenixia, and The Royal Kingdom of Quebec play Lunar Republic Islands.
Knockout stage:
Quarter-finals:
QF1 - Winner of Group A vs. Runner-up of Group B
QF2 - Winner of Group C vs. Runner-up of Group D
QF3 - Winner of Group B vs. Runner-up of Group A
QF4 - Winner of Group D vs. Runner-up of Group C
Semi-finals:
SF1 - Winner of QF1 vs. Winner of QF2
SF2 - Winner of QF3 vs. Winner of QF4
Third place play-off:
Loser of SF1 vs. Loser of SF2
Final:
Winner of SF1 vs. Winner of SF2

Rosters/Squads:
Will be still counted as RPs, but will be awarded double the amount of a normal RP. This is to encourage everyone to post a roster.

The RP Permissions box:
If my opponents RP first, they can:
Choose my goal scorers:
Godmod scoring events:
Injure my players:
Godmod injuries:
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players:
Godmod other events:

Also, state your style modifier, or I will treat it as 0.

Happy RP'ing!

(OOC: You cannot post yet, as I haven't posted all the IC information yet.)
Last edited by Slembana on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:03 pm

Welcome to Slembana!

The first edition of the Slembanan Invitational Cup will be held in Slembana. We hope you enjoy your stay, and we hope you support your team - anyone could win, including your nation.

Information

Slembana is a nation which consists of states, and a Capital District. Accordingly to the latest National Census, the current Slembanan population is at about 75,600,000. Transport is world-class all around the nation, with many motorways, many metro systems, fantastic railway links, plane links from loads of countries, and ferries coming in to the country's major ports from all over the globe.

The number of emergencies are currently "999" for all three of the emergency services.

Slembana's biggest city is Bafilo. Other big cities include Chelsea, Yavelsk, Hardvesk, Vanderlei, Anderson City, Poleville, Poyvin, and Ifrickton. Its landscape is mixed.

President: Goerdon Yelter
Currency: Dilo (D)
Capital city: Bafilo
Independence: 15 March 1924
WA classification: Civil Rights Lovefest
National animal: Afra Bird
Religion: Christianity

Right now, we will talk about sports. It is currently March 2014 Slembanan time (at the time of this), with Slembana having burst onto the international football stage almost 20 months ago, which was in July 2012. Since then, Slembana have been fairly successful, winning a trophy or two. They participated in World Cup 61 qualifying, despite not signing up for the WC or the BoF (Baptism of Fire). Other than football, Slembana likes the two main rugby codes and cricket. Handegg (American football) is banned in Slembana.

Slembana's current footballing club champions are Bafilo City, who won the league last year (2013).

Stadiums:
1. Royal Slembanan Stadium, Bafilo: Group A, Quarter-final 1, Final
2. United Stadium, Bafilo: Group B, Quarter-final 2, Semi-final 1
3. City of Chelsea Stadium, Chelsea: Group C, Quarter-final 3, Semi-final 2, Third place play-off
4. Atshakov Stadium, Yavelsk: Group D, Quarter-final 4

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Slembanan tourist board

(OOC: You may RP now.)
Last edited by Slembana on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 am, edited 8 times in total.

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:00 am

After the surprising good development in the Friendly Cup, kicking out the Teams from Boring Paradise and Estope the Phoenixian National Team is preparing for the newest task in Slembana.
The Name is branded in the hearth of any football fan in Phoenixia after the dramatic 3-4 in the first KO-Round against them.
With new elan the team is preparing for the Cup and the following World Cup qualifications.

#1 Lukas Eirikson, yes you heard right, I say Eirikson as in our King but they have no blood relationship. Anyway he is 20 years old and a good example for the whole chart. Since two years he plays in Benadigaro and hold the record for the most games with no goals so he was the logical choice for this team.

Defenders:
#2 Jakob Grietson 23 years old right defence captain of the team, raised from humble homes and proud of it. Football is his live and everyone who has the malevolence to play against him will congratulate the team for this man.
#4 Daniel 'the Iron Duke' Janson 20 years old left defence, the nickname sayed it this man is responsible for 5 major injuries, 3 bone crushs and the best statistic a team in Phoenixia ever had 58 goals to 4.
#6 Robert Frederikson 18 years center defense, nothing to say about him, silent guy who did his job with ease, no suprise on this position.
#7 Nils Gudwinson 22 years, center defense, comrade of Frederikson and Eirikson, together the two are responsible for 20 matchs without failure and a secure championship in Benadigaro

Middlefield:
#3 Lars Olsen 18 years right middlefield, brilliant in his debut season and got the spot without questions. 8 Goals, 10 Assists and 5 Men of the Match Honors speaks a clear language.
#5 Rio Rioson 18 years old left middlefield, immigrant from Columbo, lost his family early in his life and changed his last name to Rioson shortly before he was elected for this tourament. Valuable, talented Player but equipped with the temperament of his birth Nation
#8 Karl Gudmer 20 years offensive middlefield, questionable but a good player if he's in the right mood. Shoot 4 goals in a single game but his season yield only contents 14 goals.
#18 William Blonquist 23 years defence middlefield, player above average with a good sprint and a look for counters, offensive variant of Lukas Stefano. Only change in the rooster in relation to the BoF, a logic choice considering his game against Skyrim with 2 assists including the important 1-0 in the tenth minute.

Attack:
#11 Andreas Stenko 20 years Attack, son of immigrants. His father prefered a 'healthy career' for his son but after the first year in the league of Phoenixia he changed his mind. 50 Goals in two years, artist in regard of free kicks and a height of 2,10 metre makes this player unquestionable even more after his 5 goals out of 4 games, unfortunately 4 of them in the game against Skyrim as the team already lost the chance to go further than the third place.
#12 Jan Urquarth 18 years Attack, they last name characterize the player very good, 20 goals in the last season but also 3 red cards for unnecessary violence against the goalkeeper. But he promised a change in that. So far he was reliable and scored one goal against Skyrim.

Reserve:
#10 Edwin Karlson 16 years right defence, inexperienced but talented.
#13 William Jansson 18 years, Attack, not related with Daniel Janson. 16 goals in his first season, this year he will play the rule of a joker but he hopes for more in the next edition of the world cup.
#14 Ila Bergson 20 years left defence, unconvential name paired with a unconvential player, a force to be recognised and damm proud of it.
#15 Holger Gudwin 18 years allrounder, a talent found shortly before the tourament, good player for the middlefield but others than that he had no plans for a position
#16 Simon Wolf, an oldie in relation to the rest of the team, 30 years old and this will be most likely his last grand tourament. He is a experienced goalkeeper but he was at no time more than above average. Be that as it may he is the number 2 in the Goalkeeper Position.
#17 Jens Holgerson, only 16 years old and the rising star in Phoenixia. His nomination was a suprise for many journalists but he have earned this post with two good seasons in the college league.
#9 Lukas Stefano 24 years, defensive middlefield, got the tendency of the golden pass but his main advantage is the great defence work. Played in Heythor since 5 years.
Coach: Jens Rigerson 35, in his past a valuable player who never became the chance to play in a international tourament. Prefered a 4-4-2 system.

System 4-4-2 with a rue.
Stylefactor + 2,5

You can:
Choose my goalscorers: yes
Godmode my goalscores: yes
injure my players: no
Godmod injuries: no
Issue cards: yes
Godmod events: yes

Lunar Republic Isands
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Republic Isands » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:15 am

Lunar Republic Islands National Soccer Team

Starting Lineup:

GK- Dashing Hooves (Earth Pony-Mare)
DF- Abby BrightStar (Unicorn-Mare)
DF- Pearlight Star (Unicorn-Mare)
DF- Lightning Striker (Pegasus-Stallion)
DF- Cinnamon Swirl (Pegasus-Mare)
MF- Lucky Score (Unicorn-Stallion)
MF- Rocky Strider (Earth Pony-Stallion)
MF- Rainndrops (Pegasus-Mare)**
FW- Sport (Earth Pony-Stallion)*
FW- Lightning Martinez (Pegasus-Stallion)

Reserves:

GK- Helia (Pegasus-Mare)
GK- Luke Cappuccino (Pegasus-Stallion)
DF- Gary Chip (Earth Pony-Stallion)
DF- Parker Cola (Earth Pony-Stallion)
DF- Thunder Hicks (Earth Pony-Stallion)
DF- Fluffy Cotton (Earth Pony-Mare)
MF- Tony Strife (Pegasus-Stallion)
MF- Michael Fast (Earth Pony-Stallion)
MF- Ruby Diamond (Unicorn-Mare)
MF- Aqua Emerald (Earth Pony-Mare)
FW- Mia Ace (Earth Pony-Mare)
FW- Swift Kicks (Pegaus-Mare)
FW- Diamond Mint (Unicorn-Mare)
FW- Hot Speed (Pegasus-Stallion)

Coaching Staff:
Head Coach: Striker Klingspony
Assistant Coach: Colt Stallionberger
Goalkeeping Coach: Golden Speed
Coach: Swifter Ace
Coach: Axel Stallonburg
Trainer: Tony Dash
Trainer: Mike Mac

Style: +2.5
Formation: 4-3-2
Last edited by Lunar Republic Isands on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soccer History
Championships:
Runner Ups: Lymantatian Cup I
3rd Place: Slembanan Cup I
Appearances: WC63, BOF50

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:59 am

Note: Just to say that I have un-plagiarised my posts.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Slembana's squad

(OOC: As I said, this will be taking place in March 2014 Slembanan time.)

Goalkeepers: Toby Gapman, Kevin Banks, Josh Pitbull
Defenders: Callum Potts, Tom Iflon, Gavin Stockwell (captain), Don Adobe, Warren Lockton, Arran Maxwell-Hunter, Norris Rawlinson, Nelson Fernandez
Midfielders: Finlay Yalnif, Olajide Tamerik, Jyvx Dagens, Follin Maxet, Zorro Pullman, Max Locker, Yuppë Tárnix, Javo Jexa
Strikers: Val Kylx, Eddie Barlow, Toby Valfox, Xavier Reivax

Choose my goalscorers: YES
Godmod scoring events: NO
Injure my players: NO
Godmod injuries: NO
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players: Only yellows. One per match, one per player, three in the whole tournament.
Godmod other events: NO

Hojuki
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hojuki » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Hojukiandese national team:

Manager: Simba Sithembile
Style: -5

Hojuki's national team is a weird one: it's composed by people from the famous 1% of the population. This 1% is the part of the country that is free. The others are slaves. The Hojukiandese national team is also weird in the way that the formation has only 3 defenders and 7 midfielders, providing for good possesion but almost no scoring chances. Matches in which Hojuki takes part tend to be boring as hell.

Starting Eleven:

GK: Emem Kwame
RB: Tatenda Ihejirika
CB: Tumelo Obama
LB: Kobina Itumeleng
CDM: Munashe Otieno
CDM: Uduak Melisizwe
CDM: Tatenda Tendai
RM: Kgosi Ime
CM: Jengo Kofi
CM: Kojo Emem
LM: Tafadzwa Nthanda
--------------------------------.-Image------------------------------------------
Substitutes:

GK: Wasswa Kibwe
RB: Kweku Emem
CB: Mosi Uduak
LB: Faraji Kwame
CDM: Anan Andile
CDM: Isingoma Tichaona
CDM: Fungai Desta
RM: Sizwe Katlego
CM: Mosi Unathi
CM: Tichaona Enu
LM: Nkruma Kwame

Choose my goal scorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
Injure my players: Yes, I'll decide the length.
Godmod injuries: Yes, no deaths or career ending injuries and must be hilarius, otherwise, No.
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players: Yes, Hojuki is an aggresive team, but no more than one red card per match.
Godmod other events: Sure, TG me before, however.
Last edited by Hojuki on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Riyahda
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Riyahda National Team

Postby Riyahda » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:09 pm

The Riyahda Frogs are new to soccer, but a rising talent. They boast an extremely skilled midfield, headed by Alberto Gonzalez, the passing wizard, and Xherdan Shalaman, one of the fastest players to ever play the game. They also have THE LION on their team. He has a dangerous arsenal of moves and skills; the best player on the team.

HC: Frank Boyson
AC: Kellum Connelly

Starting Lineups
GK: Gary Banx - star player

Def: Tony Larson
Def: Kenny Augustien - star player
Def: Hanley Roberts
Def: Klayton Granderson

Mid: Alberto Gonzalez - star player
Mid: Speed Martinez
Mid: Xherdan Shalaman - star player
Mid: Rick (no one knows his last name)
Mid: Yotam Burstein

Atk: Randy Burchdale
Atk: THE LION (also no one knows his real name) - star player

Fromation: 4-5-2
Style +3.2

Choose my goalscorers: yes
Godmod scoring events: no
Injure my players: no
Godmod injuries: no
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players: Two yellows per match
Godmod other events: no

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:35 pm

The Swiss roster for the upcoming tournament:

Squad: (starters in bold):

GK: N. Jayet, V. Silmacos
LB: D. Borgorian, W. Mazar
CB: M. Kytle, F. Ferraris, R. Ciaro,
RB: N. Deparksi, J. Phillippos
LM: P. Benlizar
LCM: A. Bel, S. Furocon
RCM: L. Eries, K. Fluke
RM: G. du-Lusavik, A. Tolmeki
LS: A. Fonti, W. Runof
RS: D. Artémis, E. Trayker

Code: Select all
Injure my players: Yes
Godmod injuries: No
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players: Yes
Godmod other events: Sure, why not

Style Modifier = +0.5
Last edited by Free Swiss States on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Sorry, double post.
Last edited by Free Swiss States on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Soviet Canuckistan Roster

Squad:
GK:Vaclav Sinopov
RB:Eddie Stewart
RCB:Carl Brundsheim
LCB:Vyecheslav Frodinev
LB:Andre La Merseille
RM:Claude Sorbeil
RCM:Fred Peters
LCM:Mahmoud Al-Beq
LM:Alessandro Pilini
LF:John Wasney
RF:Dimitri Rolokiev

Reserves/Substitutes:
GK:Alain Prichard
RB:Jean-Francois Rotand
LB:Andrei Vilionvic
RM:Giuliani Torrone
LM:Sergei Yuznetsev
RF:Omar Al-Hussein
LF:Tyler Richards

Formation:4-4-2

Injure my players: No
Godmod injuries: No
Hand out yellow/red cards to my players: Only one yellow per player
Godmod other events: Keep it realistic

Style: +2
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:12 am

Guys, I am very sorry, but my mum told me the computer will not be back until Thursday 11 October (my dad obviously phoned her). So that means that the start of this tournament will be further postponed.

Once again, I apologize. There's nothing I can do about it :(

One good thing about this is that it means you can get more RP's in (for those who have posted rosters). For those who haven't, you now have more time to post your rosters. Remember, a roster = 3 RP Points, and more RP's will improve your chances of winning games. :)

UPDATE: I heard last night that the computer will not be back until Friday now, further postponing the start of this. The computer will be getting a new hard drive, meaning I will have to re-download Xkoranate. Apologies.
Last edited by Slembana on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:46 am

Cutting off.

I apologize for the ridiculously late results, they'll be up soon.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Matchday 1 results:

Group A:
Slembana 0-1 Soviet Canuckistan

Group B:
Hojuki 1-2 Free Swiss States

Group C:
Anollasia 1-0 Kingdom of Phoenixia

Group D:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec 1-3 Lunar Republic Islands

Congrats to those who won, and commiserations to those who didn't.

Now...let's see some RP'ing!

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:11 pm

A nice win

BAFILO,SIEMBANA- Soviet Canuckistan won their first game of the Siembanan Invitational Cup with a 1-0 victory over the Siembanan hosts. The scoring opened up quickly by the Canuckistanis with a beautiful header by Rolokiev off a cross at only 3:55 into the match. The Canuckistani defence played well the rest of the game to secure the victory, fending off many close calls from the Siembanan forwards.

We talked to Rolokiev after the game to hear his comments and he said, " We played a strong game, got off to an excellent start and kept up that pace. The host team couldn't handle the pressure and simply couldn't respond to our attacks." The next game isn't till Matchday 3 which will be against Riyahda which is predicting by analysts to be an interesting one.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Lunar Republic Isands
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lunar Republic Isands » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:35 pm

From the Lunar Chronicle

'WE WON! In thier international debut, the Lunar Republic Islands National Soccer Team came to play Quebec. LRI won 3-1 with Sport scoring 2 goals. Coach Striker Klingspony was quite happy of how they played. "That's some good soccer right there! It's a great start and it builds momentum for our team from here on out. The thing is though, we can't get cocky, but I think we feel very confident right now and it's awesome!" The captain who scored two goals, Sport, also talked about the win. "It feels good to go out and make a good first impression, I went out and played hard as usual, I'm gonna keep doing that, we have just one more game left. Winning is always important, and so is playing good. We can do it, I can't wait for our next game!" LRI has 1 more game left in Group D against the Boring Paradise. And they know that winning is important and the key to advance to the quater-finals. King Alex Gray was in attendance and was quite happy about their performance. "It's great, I hope they keep it up."
Soccer History
Championships:
Runner Ups: Lymantatian Cup I
3rd Place: Slembanan Cup I
Appearances: WC63, BOF50

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:56 pm

A CHANGE IN THE LINE-UP!!!

After Donovan Menelle's astonishing statement after winning the Copa Gaveo III that he was in fact retiring, the Swiss management had to scramble to find a replacement. They ended up choosing the famous, or rather... INFAMOUS! Pierré Benlizar, better known as... Slippery P. It was an astonishment to ALL that he even showed up, let alone the fact that he got his first assist!

In other news, Menelle's retirement left the status of TEAM CAPTAIN up for grabs. After some voting among the members of the sqaud, they chose none other than Nicholas Jayet, Swiss prodigious goalkeeper. Jayet, despite being 23 years old , is described as being one of the most mature on the team (certainly more mature than Donovan Menelle, who continually insisted on being called DONO-WIN!) Still, he is also described as being a total asshole.

The future for the team is uncertain! But let's hope for the best!
Last edited by Free Swiss States on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:13 am

DBK Sports - Football - Slembana 0-1 Soviet Canuckistan

Written by Aaron Dartmouth

In our first game in the Slembanan Invitational Cup (a tournament we created, as you can see; it's the first proper tournament we're hosting), we have been stunned 1-0 by Soviet Canuckistan. This means our hopes of advancing into the second round are hanging by a thread.

The game started terribly for us, with Canuckistani striker Dmitri Rolokiev heading home a cross from Alessandro Pilini just 4 minutes in.

We tried to hit back, but the Canuckistani goalkeeper, Vaclav Sinopov, was in fine form. One of the chances we had was a Val Kylx header from a Finlay Yalnif cross that was palmed away brilliantly by Sinopov in the 13th minute. Eddie Barlow was also denied by Sinopov in the first half, as we were getting frustrated by how well the Canuckistani defence was performing. We were booed off the pitch at half-time.

John Wasney almost gave Soviet Canuckistan a 2-0 lead in the 47th minute, only to hit the bar with a great header. This seemed to spark us into life, as we were creating chances at will.

Despite the fact that we were dominating, the Canuckistani defence (and goalkeeper Sinopov) were on fine form, denying our players every time they had a good chance.

Kylx had a great scoring chance in the last minute, only for a bicycle kick to be palmed away by Sinopov. The referee blew the final whistle shortly after, ending a disappointing game for us.

Our next match in the tournament will be against Riyahda, and we are expected to win that one. However, we shouldn't get too cocky, because too much cockiness was one of the factors that contributed to our loss here against Soviet Canuckistan.

Hojuki
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hojuki » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:15 am

Nthanda writing what he thought about Slembana:

People can pet dogs! And look! They can chew gum! I mean, they're totally free here. I even heard there was something called "riot" in which people got united and protested and actually didn't get killed. Slembana is a nation I truly admire. Back in Hojuki, if you were 1km away from our leader, you'd get shot. And if you chewed gum outside your house, if you had one, you'd get the death sentence. I even heard that fellow Esportivan nation haven't even got the death sentence. It's impressive how free everyone here is. And I'm one of the lucky guys who is free! Well, "free".

Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Bad begin, Coach Raske to blame ?

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 am

The hopes were high before the first game, after the clear victories in the Friendly Cup. Now all dreams were back to reality, 0-1 against Anollasia.
It was a difficult match for both sides, both teams started with a offensive lineup and the fans saw a good, open game over more than 75 minutes.
After that the hard preparations for the Cup and the World Cup Qualifications took their tribute. And Anollasia took the game in their hands.
Even then many fans hoped for a draw both teams would earn but in the last 10 Minutes the ball doesn't leave the Phoenixian half anymore, sometimes it looked like a hand ball game with 15 players on the edge of the penalty box, waiting for the next attack.
In Minute 86 a hard calculated distance shoot out of 26 meters buried all hopes.
In the end it was a bad loose, mainly basing on the fact that the endurance of the team is lacking.
Sharp critic on Coach Raske for using the same team for both cups is in order. Anything is now depending on the last game against Swyftherth on sunday.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:50 am

Cut-off. I've read all the RP's and graded your work.

The scores for Matchday 2 will probably be late, sorry.

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 am

Guys, I am terribly sorry, but it seems that I cannot find the file I had to scorinate matchday 1. That means I will probably have to restart this. :(

EDIT: In an attempt to save this tournament, I will:
1. Re-scorinate MD1. The results will not count, the orginal results will. I am doing this to get the correct RP Bonuses.
2. Scorinate MD2 with the updated RP Bonuses.
3. The tournament will continue normally from then on.
Last edited by Slembana on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Free Swiss States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Swiss States » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:59 am

OOC: Can't you just scorinate Matchday 2 and Matchday 3 independently?

Farfadillis
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Farfadillis » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:02 pm

Free Swiss States wrote:OOC: Can't you just scorinate Matchday 2 and Matchday 3 independently?

He can simply use xkoranate's table generators. This also happened to me in the U-15WC and I solved it that way.
The Outlandish Lands of Farfadillis Ӿ Population: 20,814,000 ± 11,186,000
Capital: not applicable Ӿ Demonym: Farf, plural Farves
Shango-Fogoa Premier League (wiki) Ӿ Farfadillis national football team Ӿ Map of Farfadillis Ӿ Name Generator

Champions: World Cup 84 and AOCAF Cups 43, 48 and 57
Hosts: World Cups 85 and 91, Baptisms of Fire 54, 68 and 78 and AOCAF Cups 38, 60 and 67

Slembana
Post Marshal

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Slembana » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:10 pm

Guys, I am terribly sorry, but I'm going to postpone day 2. Sorry for the mess. I can't edit the Xkoranate RP Bonuses, and NSFS RP Bonuses are nowhere to be found...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports