NATION

PASSWORD

Relationships

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rolamec
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolamec » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:51 pm

Amor Pulchritudo wrote:
Rolamec wrote:
Personally I believe that it is important to experience all areas of arts and sciences to have a general understanding of life. Sadly my university has become highly segregated by departments. One is either a master of science or art, not both, even worse, your either an academic of psychology or philosophy. Its so divided, its a very poor way to educate.

Fortunately they do not, I'm not a polygamists, nor do I want to be. And it would be very bad if they did know about each other, unless of course my dream comes true, and we just had a threesome. :p

Why just have one threesome and live a lie when you could constantly have threesomes and have a wonderful honest relationship?

Thats actually a very good point, I like the way you think.
Rolamec of New Earth
A Proud and Progressive Republican.
"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Economic Left/Right: 4.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.05

Straughn
Senator

Founded: Apr 11, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Straughn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:02 am

Anti-Social Darwinism wrote:
Straughn wrote:
Anti-Social Darwinism wrote:
Straughn wrote:
Anti-Social Darwinism wrote:Single. Have been for nearly 35 years. Not really an issue since I'm commitmentphobic.

...... other than your commitment to being NSG's resident curmudgeon.
:eyebrow:
In fact, using you as a work reference, if you don't mind.

So, you don't want the job.

Whatever imagination (or truth) you'd care to deliver about me is likely to help for the jobs that i would be using you as a reference for.
:)
I suspect you'd probably just say, "Who? Never heard of him/her/it."

Eh. I'd probably say something like - "nice guy, laughs at my jokes. Or maybe it's me. Anyway, he laughs, sort of."
"...and probably has a bad back, as other posters have opined about."
:)

Pope Joan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pope Joan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:05 am

After 39 years, we still occasionally go out on a date.

Dinner, maybe a little cruise on the lake, then go home to our love nest

and fall asleep.
"Life is difficult".

-M. Scott Peck

Blau Stein
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blau Stein » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:13 am

Married for 5 years, together for 10.
Economic Left/Right: 6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82

Pappalardia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pappalardia » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 am

Rolamec wrote:
Amor Pulchritudo wrote:
Rolamec wrote:
Personally I believe that it is important to experience all areas of arts and sciences to have a general understanding of life. Sadly my university has become highly segregated by departments. One is either a master of science or art, not both, even worse, your either an academic of psychology or philosophy. Its so divided, its a very poor way to educate.

Fortunately they do not, I'm not a polygamists, nor do I want to be. And it would be very bad if they did know about each other, unless of course my dream comes true, and we just had a threesome. :p

Why just have one threesome and live a lie when you could constantly have threesomes and have a wonderful honest relationship?

Yay, another convert. You don't happen to be an amazingly gorgeous, intelligent and cultured lady do you?

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:43 am

Pappalardia wrote:
Rolamec wrote:
Amor Pulchritudo wrote:
Rolamec wrote:

Yay, another convert. You don't happen to be an amazingly gorgeous, intelligent and cultured lady do you?

The first two are definitely true of Amor...
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Straughn
Senator

Postby Straughn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:43 am

Pappalardia wrote:
Rolamec wrote:
Amor Pulchritudo wrote:
Rolamec wrote:

Ham it up. :p
This you well, well know, or at least should by now.

Potarius
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 03, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Potarius » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:50 am

*sigh*

Overbearing mothers... This isn't a rough patch per se, though that doesn't mean it's any fun. My girlfriend's mom has told her she spends too much time with me, and not enough with her --- and she only spends three days a week with me tops, while she spends the rest of the week (plus nights when she leaves my place the one or two times a week she comes over) with her mom.

With the stress she has from school and work along with this, you can imagine what that's done for the physical aspect of the relationship. And it's making me feel left out.
Originally Potaria, from January 2005; add 17,601 posts.

The Obi-Wan of sex.

Potarius
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Potarius » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:04 am

Constomine wrote:WHO LIKES SEX ?I LIKE SEX! SEX, SEX, SEX!!!!!

MY PUZZIE IZ TOO TIGHT FOR YOU ALLLL! HA HA HA

Alrighty then.

The Obi-Wan of sex.

Straughn
Senator

Postby Straughn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 am

...sounds like something we should work out.
http://hiscrivener.files.wordpress.com/ ... -hands.jpg

Potarius
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Potarius » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:10 am

Straughn wrote:

It says that's the wrong way, though.

What the hell are you trying to do, torture the poor troll!?

The Obi-Wan of sex.

Straughn
Senator

Postby Straughn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 am

Potarius wrote:
Straughn wrote:

It's like you don't even know me anymore! :(
If taken for the actual size of the caption's hands, there should be just about enough room for most of the interested posters.
... wait, does that count as another case of size mattering?

Mad hatters in jeans
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 14, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad hatters in jeans » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 am

Straughn wrote:
Potarius wrote:
Straughn wrote:

If taken for the actual size of the caption's hands, there should be just about enough room for most of the interested posters.

:lol:
I only have a rough idea to how that works as innuendo. I guess i'm not twisted enough yet.
well i'm off to eat my pie.

By that i mean food not anything else you guys were thinking.

obviously.

Just bought a nice banoffee pie...mmmmm.
If sex was like food i would be a pimp.

ChengISao
Envoy

Founded: Oct 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby ChengISao » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 am

Originally very loosely tied to several relationships. Then a marriage of 10+ years only to find myself disillusioned and left wondering wtf happened. Very shortly after, chased and eventually caught by a very loving and persistent man. After 13+ years of marital bliss I found myself involved with a second man 10 years my younger, via the internet, and very much like my current husband with only the exception of how they go about things. This, only after much hesitation and reservation by myself and at the unbelievable encouraging and enlightened persistence of my husband's urging. Currently in a, not only freeing, but enlightening as well, polygamous submissive relationship with these two wonderfully accepting straight dominating men and myself. Unfortunately one is a long distant relationship currently, but we all have connected cautiously on several occasions for increasing durations, and are now proceeding in processing our goal to conglomerate in a common household in a 3rd foreign nation acceptable to us all and at a much more beneficial economic level. In brief, very happy and getting it often. :p
WARNING: Explicit Content. You must be at least 18 years of age to proceed.
Standing Outside the Fire by Garth Brooks.

...We call them weak Who are unable to resist The slightest chance love might exist And for that forsake it all

They're so hell bent on giving, walking a wire Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

To truly submit, I had to "jump in the fire".

ChengISao
Envoy

Founded: Oct 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby ChengISao » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Straughn wrote:
Potarius wrote:
Straughn wrote:

Uh...yep. But I think I would make and exception in the case of that size. :blink: RUN!!!!!!!
WARNING: Explicit Content. You must be at least 18 years of age to proceed.
Standing Outside the Fire by Garth Brooks.

...We call them weak Who are unable to resist The slightest chance love might exist And for that forsake it all

They're so hell bent on giving, walking a wire Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

To truly submit, I had to "jump in the fire".

Nova Magna Germania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Magna Germania » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:20 pm

I'm single and its the finals week so I'm very pissed off.

Ryadn
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryadn » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Finally well and truly out of a long relationship and even longer, near-epic break-up. I'm not looking for a relationship, and I'm not opposed to one, either. I'd just like some sex already.
"I hate you! I HATE you collectivist society. You can't tell me what to do, you're not my REAL legitimate government. As soon as my band takes off, and I invent a perpetual motion machine, I am SO out of here!" - Neo Art

"But please, explain how a condom breaking is TOTALLY different from a tire getting blown out. I mean, in one case, a piece of rubber you're relying on to remain intact so that your risk of negative consequences won't significantly increase breaks through no inherent fault of your own, and in the other case, a piece of rubber you're relying on to remain intact so that your risk of negative consequences won't significantly increase breaks through no inherent fault of your own." - The Norwegian Blue

Zeppy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeppy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Don't really care.
I am a loner at heart.

Cottoncandistan
Secretary

Founded: Nov 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Cottoncandistan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 pm

I'm in several relationships. All loving.
"All things for all men, since all men have need of them, since all men worked to produce them in the measure of their strength, and since it is not possible to evaluate everyone's part in the production of the world's wealth... All is for all!" - Pjotr Kropotkin

Pure Metal
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Pure Metal » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:41 pm

in a relationship with a girl i met here on NSG about 4 years ago (or was it five?). we're still together, and have recently moved in together... which is why my nation died and i haven't been here in ages, its been a pretty crazy couple of months :)

ps hi everybody - did i miss much (if anyone remembers me)? :p
+19,376ish posts
Economic Left/Right: -9.13 :: Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.82
Moral Order: -5 :: Moral Rules: +6.5
www.hljphotography.co.uk :: www.planetrock.com

Potarius
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Potarius » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Pure Metal wrote:in a relationship with a girl i met here on NSG about 4 years ago (or was it five?). we're still together, and have recently moved in together... which is why my nation died and i haven't been here in ages, its been a pretty crazy couple of months :)

You haven't even been on MSN. God damn.

The Obi-Wan of sex.

Miyager
Minister

Founded: Feb 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Miyager » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Yes, Dating for 6 months. Thinking about Proposing. Trying to get the nicest looking, most expensive ring i can afford.
I'm back I think.

Dyakovo
Post Kaiser

Founded: Nov 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Dyakovo » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Pure Metal wrote:in a relationship with a girl i met here on NSG about 4 years ago (or was it five?). we're still together, and have recently moved in together... which is why my nation died and i haven't been here in ages, its been a pretty crazy couple of months :)

You missed everything...

Yes I do remember you, albeit vaguely...
Don't take life so serious... It isn't permanent...
Freedom from religion is an integral part of Freedom of religion
Married to Koshka
USMC veteran MOS 0331/8152
Grave_n_Idle: Maybe that's why the bible is so anti-other-gods, the other gods do exist, but they diss on Jehovah all the time for his shitty work.
Ifreann: Odds are you're secretly a zebra with a very special keyboard.
Ostro: I think women need to be trained
Margno, Llamalandia, Tarsonis Survivors, Bachmann's America, Internationalist Bastard B'awwwww! You're mean!

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:45 pm

Dyakovo wrote:
WWII History Geeks wrote:
SaintB wrote:Casual for less than 6 months. We trust and care about each other and both our families love each other so there is much potential.

Ditto. :lol:

:shock: SaintB & WWIIHG?
I never would have guessed...

Me neither...
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

Buffett and Colbert
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Buffett and Colbert » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:47 pm

Tunizcha and I are together, since I last checked.
If the knowledge isn't useful, you haven't found the lesson yet. ~Iniika
You-Gi-Owe wrote:If someone were to ask me about your online persona as a standard of your "date-ability", I'd rate you as "worth investigating further & passionate about beliefs". But, enough of the idle speculation on why you didn't score with the opposite gender.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Clever, but your Jedi mind tricks don't work on me.

His Jedi mind tricks are insignificant compared to the power of Buffy's sex appeal.
Keronians wrote:
Buffett and Colbert wrote:My law class took my virginity. And it was 100% consensual.

I accuse your precious law class of statutory rape.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General